WMI Error #2

Our Exchange 2003 SP1 server keeps on sending me email of these errors.
It is coming from the email address: WMI@ExServ, with the subject of:
Warning on ExServ

ExServ has reported a Warning.  Reported status is:
Queues - Warning
Drives - OK
Services - OK
Memory - OK
CPU - OK

Then ten minutes later I get another email with subject: Error on
ExServ

ExServ has reported a Error.  Reported status is:
Queues - Error
Drives - OK
Services - OK
Memory - OK
CPU - OK

How do I go about troubleshooting this problem? I have read almost
everywhere and found no solution to this thing except turning it off. I
do NOT want to turn it off. Why would I want to turn off an error
reporting feature and not try to fix the errors?
Any help would be apreciated.

0
DeezGSX (5)

Anything?? Anyone??

0
DeezGSX (5)

Office 2007 Service Pack 2
Many of Publisher's bugs are fixed. This is a large download 290.2 MB. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=B444BF18-79EA-46C6-8A81-9DB49B4AB6E5&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ Many? Would you care to qualify that? There's at least three I know of, a couple of which have been there since at least Pub 2000 which, disappointingly, haven't. ....save as pdf still usually gets the page size wrong if you set a custom page size ....internal rounding errors causing incorrect values to be returned by textheight & width calls in vba ....

Scripting Error
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02F8_01CB2F41.80988510 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Recently I have started to receive scripting errors on certain emails or = newsgroup posts It is an IE error that generally has something like: ---------------------------------------------- Line: 1 Char: 2 Error: '_gat' is undefined Code: 0 URL: mhtml: mhtml:{EF0CF749-0D42-4C4B-B021-20786141361F}mid://00000756/' Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? ---...

Error opening shared calendar in Outlook 2007
Hi, The share calendar was working fine yesterday and this morning when I click on Calendar to view my calendar, the shared is uncheck and when I try to check it, it shows error: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook". I have restarted Outlook and it didn't help either. It happened before and I have to delete the shared calendar and added it back in. Any clue on why this is happening or any solution to this one? Thanks. On Nov 8, 12:15 pm, darkch...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > The share calendar was working fine ye...

MessageBox Error
hello. When i try to get a message from a variable information i get this message error C2664: 'MessageBoxA' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'int' to 'const char *' here is part of my code int PointsNumber(0); MessageBox(PointsNumber, "Information"); thanks for your help What the hell is PointsNumber() ? Just do it like this: int iNumber=666; CString s; s.Format("The number is: %d",iNumber); MessageBox(s); And it will look like this: The number is: 666 Well, it means that it cannot convert parameter 1 from an int to a const c...

sorting by number #2
I have a long list like this it is sorted in the first column A to Z but I want to sort by second column 1 , 2, 3, 4 etc. Help please -- XP home , Office 97 any or all responses are gratefully accepted and thank you for your time sorry forgot the list ANTHONY Merv, Ruth, Sarah, Jaremy 113 A.P.S. SERVICES 516 APOLLO DRILLING 63 APOLLO GOLD CORP 605 ARDIANNA ENTERPRISE 160 ARLA INVESTMENT 38 ARMSTRONG, Pat 10 ARPIN, Isabelle 495 ARPIN, Laurent, Carol, Valerie 458 ARSENAULT CLAIRE 22 ARSENAULT, Jean, Carol, Serge, Zoé 352 -- XP home , Office 97 any or all responses are gratefully acce...

Storport WMI receives NULL srb->DataPath for first request
I am adding WMI support to my storport driver and used the sample code in the DDK iSCSI driver as a foundation. My driver is simply trying to support the HBA API and does not have any unique data to provide. There is no MOF for my driver and I am simply using the GUID provided in Windows header files to describe the data that can be retrieved from my driver. The first time I executed my code I got a BSOD. After tracing through the code, I determined that the srb->DataPath was NULL and that pointer was being used inside scsiwmi.lib while processing the WMI request. I replaced ...

blank email #2
I've been receiving a lot of email wirh blank subject and no body text. I was wondering how I could set up a rule to delete these emails. Im using Outlook 2002 I have the same problem, but with 2003. Because I never received them before, I'm thinking there is a problem with Outlook 2003. I'm getting about 2 a day. Also, there doesn't appear to be a rule that works with these "blanks." -- Dana Win XP & Office 2003 "Joe Blow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a3701c4ad5c$3928ace0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I&#...

WMI Survey
Folks, For those of you using WMI today or just knowing a bit about it, please participate to the survey and spread the word about it! Survey life link is at: http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?scid=sw;en;1236&p0=&p1=&p2=&p3=&p4= As you may know, this survey is very critical for Microsoft to correctly prioritize new features, updates, etc. Please participate and spread the word ! Many Thanks. Have a great day! Alain LISSOIR -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Alain.Lissoir@LissWare.Net Home Page: http://www.Lis...

Getting File Version Info
I am trying to use the following command to get the version info of an specific file in Powershell: PS C:\> gc Servers.txt | foreach { [system.diagnostics.fileversioninfo]::GetVersionInfo \\$_\C$\windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys } However, I'm getting the following error: Unexpected token '\\$_\C$\windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys' in expression or statement. At line:1 char:126 + gc Servers.txt | foreach { [system.diagnostics.fileversioninfo]::GetVersionInfo \\$_\C$\windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys <<<< } + CategoryInfo ...

Unknown Error #2
What does"Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having the same name" mean. I'm under Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate in VBA. The sub should look like this: Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() The error message suggests that you've modified it in some way. -- Jim "aftamath" <aftamath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D7F59C3-CE2D-42AB-AD6B-A198C0BF99AA@microsoft.com... | What does"Procedure declaration does not match description of event or | procedure having the same name" mean. I'm unde...

delete footer #2
How do I delete a pre-existing footer from a page. We are making a poster. We can go to within 1/4" or less from the top, but the program is forcing us to leave 1/2" on the bottom. Is this due to our printer, or a problem with publisher? -- Ferret Mom ...

Solution for WinZip Companion for Outlook 1.0 Unspecified Error
I have been running into a maddening error with WinZip Companion for Outlook 1.0. Online searches and diagnostic logging didn't reveal anything, so I emailed WinZip tech support. Below is my initial email and their response. The scenario (using Word as the Outlook 2003 email editor while running Adobe 6.0 Standard) applies for my user, so I'm going to try to upgrade to Adobe 7.0. Hope this post helps others. Cheers, Phil ================================ Frequently, when creating new emails, a user will get the following error message: WinZip Companion for Outlook Error 800004005 in ...

Error CM_Transaction Bank reconciliation
My client tried to invalidate a miscellaneous check ... He received a message says that ... OPERATION to delete on table CM_Transaction do not work because the recording could not be lock. (Sorry my client works with French version...so I try to translate it) GP created a transaction in the General Ledger ...but the checkbook don't show that check with mention INVALIDATE. Someone could help me. Thanks, Nathalie ...

Outlook 2003 Shutdown #2
Outlook 2003 does not shutdown completely and properly. The icon remains in the system tray. I can not reopen Outlook 2003 nor can I right click the icon in the system tray. I am not minimizing Outlook. Ending task on Outlook.exe in task manager allows me to open Outlook again. Three computers close Outlook with no problems. Two computers have this problem. All computers are running windows XP and have equal service packs for the OS and for Office. I have manipulated automatic send/receive, un-installed and re-installed. Removed the antivirus. Recreated profiles, used regcl...

why do my new messages not appear in my inbox? #2
My "send/receive" progress screen shows a message being downloaded but no message appears in my inbox. I have selected the option "receive all". help. ...

error code 0X899CC80
Tasl "Pop - Server.cfl.rr.com Sending repot error code (0X800CC80) None of the authentication method supported by the client are supported by the server "George Provencher" <George Provencher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB829ACE-B166-463D-AE55-1BE1D86B513C@microsoft.com... > Tasl "Pop - Server.cfl.rr.com Sending repot error code (0X800CC80) None of > the authentication method supported by the client are supported by the > server And what does Road Riunner say when you contact them? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Dictionary #2
Now that I think about it, I have the same question. Is there a way to get a cross-definition, e.g. Type in an English word and get a Spanish definition? If I am not mistaken newer versions of MSWord for Windows has this option. Is there a way to turn it on for a Mac? Mark In article <BCF2282E.497%greenknightamuraivel@hotmail.com>, Mark Thompson <greenknightamuraivel@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to get a cross-definition, e.g. Type in an English word and > get a Spanish definition? > > > If I am not mistaken newer versions of MSWord for Windows ...

cell names #2
I have a sheet with a column of numbers. Each cell in the column that contains a number is named. I want to transfer these numbers to a column in a second sheet so that each cell in the second sheet references the cell name from the first sheet, allowing any changes in the first sheet number to automatically appear in the second sheet. I know how to do this manually for each cell but how can I transfer the entire column at one time. Thanks for all help. You don't need to refer to the names. Select the entire source column and: Edit > Copy Select the top cell in the destinati...

Error in CRM Outlook
Hello, When CRM Outlook is loaded, then the error message comes "failed to load CRM functionality. Please contact System Administrator". In the Outlook CRM options such as Track in CRM is disabled. Please help. Regards, Nitin "Nitin I" <NitinI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB40BF5E-D667-4314-B926-A9926A3117AE@microsoft.com... > When CRM Outlook is loaded, then the error message comes "failed to load > CRM > functionality. Please contact System Administrator". In the Outlook CRM > options such as Track in CRM is disable...

Downloading Templates for Excel error with a windows error.
I have been trying for months to download some of the Excel templates of the Microsoft Office Online site but continually get an error message that Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close. The message is showing up after Excel has been opened and the active x download window has closed. I am using Excel 2000 with SP3 on Windows XP pro SP2. I also get the same error with Windows XP Home SP2. Any ideas on how to resolve this issue? Thanks, Lanie Moore ...

How do i #2
I now i should now it but iv forgot ,how do you put 46.00 so that it doesnt end up 46. in a sheet Thank you -- ron101 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ron101's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34187 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=539516 ron101, format the cell as number, currency, accounting with 2 decimal places -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers i...

Creating label produces error msg
I am using Access 2007 for the first time for creating labels ... have used other versions of Access in the past. Create -> Labels -> 5160 (product number) Next -> Arial 10 Light Black Next -> add three lines of Name, Address, CityStZip Next -> no sort Next -> See labels Finish ... leads to an error msg: "Some data may not be displayed. There is not enough horizontal space on the page for the number of columns ....." It appears the Access Template for the 5160 is bad. Not sure how to fix this. It's possible that your printer has margins that are...

corrupt PST file #2
Hi there, Power blew off and corrupted my outlook.pst file. I did a SCANPST of my Outlook 2003's outlook.pst file and it keeps coming back after 3 times "due to an error scanpst can not complete .........." The last time I tried it in Safe Mode and still the same thing. I've done the "repair" to the Office Suite and still no luck.... How can I get my PST file back in working order? Thanks, Gordon Keep running the scanpst.exe until it completes without errors. Can you open Outlook in safe mode? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the grou...

Variables in Excel #2
Hi, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to set a variable in a macro equal to the value in a cell. I then want to be able to use that value with the select method to select a number of rows equal to the value of my variable. The big problem for me is going from the spreadsheet to the macro with a value. Any help appreciated. Thanks, Lang will this work? Sub selectrows() Rows("1:" & Range("b10")).Select End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Lang" <Lang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0A2704E-6E21-...

WMI
Hi Unsure to which group is the right for this. I want catch windows event via WMI from a remote server. on this server a mounted drive "K" exists. Using this code.. Log on is with no error but - the events is not catched... '----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- objSWbemLocator = CreateObject("WbemScripting.SWbemLocator") objSWbemServices = objSWbemLocator.ConnectServer(strComputer, _ "root\cimv2", _ strUser, _ ...