Why am I not allowed to relay form a compuer that is in the same domain as my exchange server

OK. Here's my dilemma..... Why am I not allowed to relay form a computer
that is in the same domain as my exchange server if I have the following
setting checked " Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to
relay, regardless of the list above is selected"

 I have verified my settings and it appears that my server is not open relay
.. However,if I'm not mistaken shouldn't relaying be allowed for
authenticated users. But, why when I telnet from a computer that is a member
of the same domain as my exchange server  I get relay denied.. Is there
something I am missing here..

ONLY when I add the list of the IP addresses to the "ONLY list below" then I
can relay..

Here are my settings
Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and then click Properties.
Click the Access tab.
Click the Relay button at the bottom.
checked- Only the list below.
 checked -Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay,
regardless of the list above is selected.

TIA
Darren

0
Darren2661 (19)

In news:elUsD4MOHHA.4260@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
Darren@community.nospam <GQ@community.nospam> typed:
> OK. Here's my dilemma..... Why am I not allowed to relay form a
> computer that is in the same domain as my exchange server if I have
> the following setting checked " Allow all computers which
> successfully authenticate to relay, regardless of the list above is
> selected"
> I have verified my settings and it appears that my server is not open
> relay . However,if I'm not mistaken shouldn't relaying be allowed for
> authenticated users. But, why when I telnet from a computer that is a
> member of the same domain as my exchange server  I get relay denied..

What exactly are you typing in, in the telnet session?
Try configuring a mail account in Outlook or OE that uses the Exchange
server as a relay, and test.

> Is there something I am missing here..
>
> ONLY when I add the list of the IP addresses to the "ONLY list below"
> then I can relay..
>
> Here are my settings
> Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and then click Properties.
> Click the Access tab.
> Click the Relay button at the bottom.
> checked- Only the list below.
> checked -Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay,
> regardless of the list above is selected.
>
> TIA
> Darren

0
lanwench (7567)
1/15/2007 6:05:32 PM
When you telnet, the SMTP session is not authenticated.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message
> OK. Here's my dilemma..... Why am I not allowed to relay form a computer
> that is in the same domain as my exchange server if I have the following
> setting checked " Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to
> relay, regardless of the list above is selected"
>
> I have verified my settings and it appears that my server is not open
> relay . However,if I'm not mistaken shouldn't relaying be allowed for
> authenticated users. But, why when I telnet from a computer that is a
> member of the same domain as my exchange server  I get relay denied.. Is
> there something I am missing here..
>
> ONLY when I add the list of the IP addresses to the "ONLY list below" then
> I can relay..
>
> Here are my settings
> Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and then click Properties.
> Click the Access tab.
> Click the Relay button at the bottom.
> checked- Only the list below.
> checked -Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay,
> regardless of the list above is selected.
>
> TIA
> Darren

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
1/15/2007 6:06:00 PM
So just to be clear on this....., to test if e-mail is working on a local
network via a telent session I would need to add the IP address of local
network or the computer address from which I am telneting to the "Only the
list below" ..

Thanks
"Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
> When you telnet, the SMTP session is not authenticated.
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message
>> OK. Here's my dilemma..... Why am I not allowed to relay form a computer
>> that is in the same domain as my exchange server if I have the following
>> setting checked " Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to
>> relay, regardless of the list above is selected"
>>
>> I have verified my settings and it appears that my server is not open
>> relay . However,if I'm not mistaken shouldn't relaying be allowed for
>> authenticated users. But, why when I telnet from a computer that is a
>> member of the same domain as my exchange server  I get relay denied.. Is
>> there something I am missing here..
>>
>> ONLY when I add the list of the IP addresses to the "ONLY list below"
>> then I can relay..
>>
>> Here are my settings
>> Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and then click Properties.
>> Click the Access tab.
>> Click the Relay button at the bottom.
>> checked- Only the list below.
>> checked -Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay,
>> regardless of the list above is selected.
>>
>> TIA
>> Darren

0
Darren2661 (19)
1/15/2007 6:17:24 PM
Only if you want to test "relaying" - which is mail sent to domains that
Exchange does not have a Recipient Policy for.
You could always test mail to local recipients - recipients for which
Exchange has a Recipient Policy - without having to allow relaying
permission to the sending host.

--

> So just to be clear on this....., to test if e-mail is working on a local
> network via a telent session I would need to add the IP address of local
> network or the computer address from which I am telneting to the "Only the
> list below" ..
>
> Thanks
> "Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
>> When you telnet, the SMTP session is not authenticated.
>> --
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MVP - Exchange
>> www.zenprise.com
>> NEW blog location:
>> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>>

>> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message
>>> OK. Here's my dilemma..... Why am I not allowed to relay form a computer
>>> that is in the same domain as my exchange server if I have the following
>>> setting checked " Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to
>>> relay, regardless of the list above is selected"
>>>
>>> I have verified my settings and it appears that my server is not open
>>> relay . However,if I'm not mistaken shouldn't relaying be allowed for
>>> authenticated users. But, why when I telnet from a computer that is a
>>> member of the same domain as my exchange server  I get relay denied.. Is
>>> there something I am missing here..
>>>
>>> ONLY when I add the list of the IP addresses to the "ONLY list below"
>>> then I can relay..
>>>
>>> Here are my settings
>>> Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and then click Properties.
>>> Click the Access tab.
>>> Click the Relay button at the bottom.
>>> checked- Only the list below.
>>> checked -Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay,
>>> regardless of the list above is selected.
>>>
>>> TIA
>>> Darren

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
1/15/2007 6:29:25 PM
MAPI clients *do not use SMTP* to submit messages to Exchange.
--
Bharat Suneja
MVP - Exchange

"Alan" <Alan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm not sure if you're trying to relay from a MAPI client, but this is
> from
> page 447 of the Exchange 2003 Administration guide:
>
> "If you do not have users who access this server through IMAP4 or POP3,
> you
> can clear this check box to prevent relaying completely, thereby
> increasing
> security. You can also designate a specific server for IMAP4 and POP3
> users,
> and then clear this check box on all other Internet gateway servers. "
>
> I've only been able to relay from my client during testing when entering
> my
> own IP address.
>
> Thanks.  Alan
>
> "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:
>
>> In news:elUsD4MOHHA.4260@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl,
>> Darren@community.nospam <GQ@community.nospam> typed:
>> > OK. Here's my dilemma..... Why am I not allowed to relay form a
>> > computer that is in the same domain as my exchange server if I have
>> > the following setting checked " Allow all computers which
>> > successfully authenticate to relay, regardless of the list above is
>> > selected"
>> > I have verified my settings and it appears that my server is not open
>> > relay . However,if I'm not mistaken shouldn't relaying be allowed for
>> > authenticated users. But, why when I telnet from a computer that is a
>> > member of the same domain as my exchange server  I get relay denied..
>>
>> What exactly are you typing in, in the telnet session?
>> Try configuring a mail account in Outlook or OE that uses the Exchange
>> server as a relay, and test.
>>
>> > Is there something I am missing here..
>> >
>> > ONLY when I add the list of the IP addresses to the "ONLY list below"
>> > then I can relay..
>> >
>> > Here are my settings
>> > Right-click Default SMTP Virtual Server and then click Properties.
>> > Click the Access tab.
>> > Click the Relay button at the bottom.
>> > checked- Only the list below.
>> > checked -Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay,
>> > regardless of the list above is selected.
>> >
>> > TIA
>> > Darren

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
1/15/2007 6:30:09 PM
Great.. understood.. Thank you..
One other quick question, I am trying to connect via OExpress using IMAP but
I am unable to connect..
I did some checking I discovered under protocol - IMAP4 virtual server..
IMAP4 has a "red"  X ...I tried starting but it won't .. any ideas.. I check
the event log but didn't see any errors logged..

Thanks again
> Only if you want to test "relaying" - which is mail sent to domains that
> Exchange does not have a Recipient Policy for.
> You could always test mail to local recipients - recipients for which
> Exchange has a Recipient Policy - without having to allow relaying
> permission to the sending host.
>
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message
>> So just to be clear on this....., to test if e-mail is working on a local
>> network via a telent session I would need to add the IP address of local
>> network or the computer address from which I am telneting to the "Only
>> the list below" ..
>>
>> Thanks
>> "Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
>>> When you telnet, the SMTP session is not authenticated.
>>> --
>>> Bharat Suneja
>>> MVP - Exchange
>>> www.zenprise.com
>>> NEW blog location:
>>> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>>>

>>> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message

0
Darren2661 (19)
1/15/2007 6:49:39 PM
Is the IMAP4 service enabled and running?
--

> Great.. understood.. Thank you..
> One other quick question, I am trying to connect via OExpress using IMAP
> but I am unable to connect..
> I did some checking I discovered under protocol - IMAP4 virtual server..
> IMAP4 has a "red"  X ...I tried starting but it won't .. any ideas.. I
> check the event log but didn't see any errors logged..
>
> Thanks again
> "Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
>> Only if you want to test "relaying" - which is mail sent to domains that
>> Exchange does not have a Recipient Policy for.
>> You could always test mail to local recipients - recipients for which
>> Exchange has a Recipient Policy - without having to allow relaying
>> permission to the sending host.
>>
>> --
>> Bharat Suneja
>> MVP - Exchange
>> www.zenprise.com
>> NEW blog location:
>> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>>

>> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message
>>> So just to be clear on this....., to test if e-mail is working on a
>>> local network via a telent session I would need to add the IP address of
>>> local network or the computer address from which I am telneting to the
>>> "Only the list below" ..
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> "Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message

0
bharatsuneja1 (3145)
1/15/2007 7:01:56 PM
duh...thanks working now...

> Is the IMAP4 service enabled and running?
> --
> Bharat Suneja
> MVP - Exchange
> www.zenprise.com
> NEW blog location:
> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>

> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message
>> Great.. understood.. Thank you..
>> One other quick question, I am trying to connect via OExpress using IMAP
>> but I am unable to connect..
>> I did some checking I discovered under protocol - IMAP4 virtual server..
>> IMAP4 has a "red"  X ...I tried starting but it won't .. any ideas.. I
>> check the event log but didn't see any errors logged..
>>
>> Thanks again
>> "Bharat Suneja [MVP]" <bharatsuneja@no.spam.org> wrote in message
>>> Only if you want to test "relaying" - which is mail sent to domains that
>>> Exchange does not have a Recipient Policy for.
>>> You could always test mail to local recipients - recipients for which
>>> Exchange has a Recipient Policy - without having to allow relaying
>>> permission to the sending host.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bharat Suneja
>>> MVP - Exchange
>>> www.zenprise.com
>>> NEW blog location:
>>> www.exchangepedia.com/blog
>>>

>>> "Darren@community.nospam" <GQ@community.nospam> wrote in message

0
Darren2661 (19)

Is that OK to setup CA on Exchange Server ?
I want to enable SSL communication for OWA user. If I setup CA server on the my Exchange server, should I concern anything ? Is that OK ? Thanks. It is probably not a best practice to do so, especially if that server is accesible from the public net. The reccomendation would be to get a certificate from a root CA like verisign or implement a CA on your internal network. I am a big fan of seperating mission critical roles. I've rolled out EX2K3 on a W2K3 Server with a CA role with no problems. There is really no need to pay for a 3rd party certificate if you have your own CA in-house ...

Exchange 2007 version
Hi, I am confused by the Exchange version. I run Exchange 2007 on SBS 2008. I have the version below. AdminDisplayVersion : Version 6.5 (Build 7638.2: Service Pack 2) ExchangeVersion : 0.0 (6.5.6500.0) AdminDisplayVersion : Version 8.1 (Build 240.6) ExchangeVersion : 0.1 (8.0.535.0) Is this up to date? On SBS 2008, how to check the Exchange update? All I can check is Windows update. Need help! Thanks in advance! Lisa Lisa wrote: > Hi, > > I am confused by the Exchange version. I run Exchange 2007 on SBS 2008. I > have the version below. &...

Selecting a Specific Record Form from a subform
I have a form with a subform that I want to select a field from and have it open another form with the data selected from the sub form. I was able to get the operation to work in the subform using the following: Under Parameters of the first field of the subform -- Open4Edit_StationInfo Open4Edit_StationInfo used the following command: FindRecord Find What: =[Forms]![Station Info Subform]![Call Sign] Match: Whole Field Match Case: No Search: All Search As Formatted: Yes Only Current Field: No Find First: Yes The above works when I run the form "Station Info...

Users in GP 9 & SQL Server 2005
Hi I have a problem regarding creating users in GP 9 SP2 and SQL Server 2005 SP2. I create a user on the server and give it access to companies, when I try to log in using this user id in a workstation (windows XP SP2, GP 9 sp2) it doesn't work, and gives me this error: "This login failed. Attempt top log in again or contact your system administrator." I tried different things regarding the ODBC settings like using server name and IP address, and using SQL Native Client, but nothing worked. If I create a user on a workstation and used it to log in it works sometimes. It’s...

Append query in SQL Server, PK error
I’m trying to run an append query from a stored procedure which fails. I’m moving data from one table that has duplications on the primary key of the second table. With Access, an error will be generated saying that ‘cannot insert so many records because of key violations, do you want to continue anyway’. Answer yes and the data is moved save any duplications in the PK. As a SP, I get the PK error or another error if I set the Identity property on the field to YES. Is there a way to run this kind of SQL knowing that not all the records can be appended? Access 2002 SQL Server 2000 Thank...

exchange smtp error #2
I have listed the error message below, what is the smtp 554 transport error> Reporting-MTA: dns;jacob.us.maf.org > > Final-Recipient: rfc822;cirwin@maf.net > Action: failed > Status: 5.5.0 > Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 <cirwin@maf.net>: Relay access denied > X-Display-Name: Chad Irwin > ------ End of Forwarded Message From: postmaster@maf.org To: DHoffman@maf.org Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 07:12:21 -0800 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/report; report-type=delivery-status; boundary="9B095B5ADSN=_01C639717D12FBFD0002ECE9jacob.us.maf.org" X-DS...

Changing the domain where CRM is located
Hi, I'm installing a new domain controller on my network and I'm also changing the name of the domain. CRM 3.0 is located on its own box (SQL is stored on the same box), will the CRM 3.0 Redeployment Tool do everything I need to move CRM to the new domain? CRM will remain on the same box, I just need to connect the box to the new domain. Thanks in advanced. Regards, Cam The redeployment tool should work for this. You will need to run the export from the current system while it is still functioning. Then, follow the steps to "install" it on the servers after the...

Entire Active Directory visible when Allowing Users to Edit Ranges
Excel XP on Windows 2000. TS Environment running Citrix. Following Problem: Tools - Protection - Allow user to edit ranges - new - permissions - add. This provides a list of the ENTIRE active directory of the domain. Where is the switch to turn this off or to limit the access? Am I in the right newsgroup even? Any hints will be greatly appreciated. ...

REPOST: Unable to recieve mail on second SMTP address. Relay error
I have a single SBS2003 running Exchange. We want to host an additional SMTP domain (blackstonecanmore.ca). I have update the MX record and www.dnsreport.com says everything in the Internet DNS setup is correct. The problem now is I'm getting "Unable to Relay" bounce back messages when sending mail to this secondary domain. I have added the domain name to the recipient policy, the "This Exchange server..." is checked on and I've updated all of the AD user accounts. I've also restarted all of the Exchange services. I can send mail internally to that SMTP...

Exchange Server #2
We're doing some work staging the equipment for disaster recovery and one of the pieces that is changing is the Exchange Server. We're going to upgrade it and while it is being upgraded another machine will be acting as our Exchange Server. We're wondering if the CRM will be affected if our Exchange Server runs on another box. If you have set up the email router then you will need to install that on to the new box and move the mailbox along with it. Also, you may have set up the CRM to send mail outbound via the exchange server smtp. You will also want to update that an...

Does Outlook 2003 allow multiple Exchange accounts?
Hi, I was wondering if Microsoft figured out a way to have more than one Exchange accounts in Outlook 2003? I realize that I can have multiple Exchange accounts in Outlook 2002 provided that I set them up as POP3 or IMAP. I'm talking about having multiple pure Exchange accounts w/ calendar and everthing. Thanks, Sam Nope. Only 1 Exchange account is still supported when working against 2 or more sites. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Sam" <sam@iqinternet.com> wrote in message news:e1sEVVao...

multiple exc servers
how do you make your new exchange server the default server for all new mailboxes? On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 12:07:51 -0700, steveh <steveh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do you make your new exchange server the default server for all new >mailboxes? There is no such thing as defailt server. You create the mailbox where you need to. Not sure what you're asking here. Can you elaborate. I think he's asking about when you create a user w/mailbox, it shows a dropdown list with available Exchange servers where you can create the mailbox. I think he's asking for a ...

Problem Opening Notebooks on New Server
I have a small office and we all store and use notebooks on our server. We moved all of our data to a new server yesterday, and now when we try to open the notebooks we get a message that says: "OneNote needs a password to sync some of your notebooks", and we are unable to open the notebooks. Interestingly, if we open the notebook through a mapped drive to the location, we get the error. But, if we navigate directly to the notebook through the network, it will open with no error. We are having no other problems with this mapped drive. Thanks! ...

field service allow setup of cycle charge allowed up to
Field service needs to allow the setup in meter readings to have an amount for each meter reading that is not charged versus just a maximum in the base field. For instance the customer each meter reading gets the first 1000 cycles at no charge and .05 per cycle over the allowance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsre...

read only form allows date to change
I have a form that I open in read only that has a calendar popup for the date fields. When I open the form the calendar pop up allows the date to be changed. The rest of the fields are read only. Any suggestions. Thanks Private Sub ViewActivityNote_Click() On Error GoTo Err_ViewActivityNote_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "FRM - Activity Note" stLinkCriteria = "[activitynoteid]=" & Me![activitynoteid] DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria, acFormReadOnly Exit_ViewActivityNote_Click: Exi...

Close form without saving
I have a form where we add new debtor records. It has a Save button which works fine when a new record has been created. It saves the record and closes the form. It also has a Close button which should close the form WITHOUT saving anything that has been entered, such as when the user decides to abort for some reason. However, at the moment it does save and create a new record in the underlying table. How can I prevent this, i.e. get it to do a close and NOT save? I am using the code shown below, on the Click event of the Close button. Many thanks CW Private Sub DebtorFormCl...

Installing CRM on a domain controller
Has anyone installed CRM on a server which is their domain controller? If so are you having any issues with Crystal Reporting? Do not install Crystal on the same server as CRM. >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone installed CRM on a server which is their >domain controller? If so are you having any issues with >Crystal Reporting? >. > Would this explain the following error in the event log: The port number specified for the server is already in use., The server has problems using TCP/IP. The port number you are using is probably already in use Also, doe...

Problems Updating Exchange 5.5
Exchange 5.5 SP4 will not allow update rollup for Exchange server 5.5 to be installed. The error is "This system does not have version number 2653. Instead, the version reported is 1960." Exchange admin shows the version to be 2653.23. Store.exe is version 2653.23. Why would the update rollup think we have a pre-service pack 1 version of Exchange? Any Ideas? On 30 Apr 2007 04:07:27 -0700, fjleiter@gmail.com wrote: >Exchange 5.5 SP4 will not allow update rollup for Exchange server 5.5 >to be installed. The error is "This system does not have version >number 2653. I...

Re: Helo and local domain name
Tim H. wrote: > "Jim McBee (MVP)" <jmcbee@cta.spambegone.net> wrote in message > news:%2393JljOqFHA.4088@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >> Tim: >> I have seen this before. The problem is that when the HELO or >> EHLO is sent with your computer's name (HELO >> local_server.domain.local), the receiving system takes that name and >> verifies that it is good. The underscore character is not supported >> on some Unix-based DNS servers, so the remote system might reject >> the inbound connection. >> >> The good news...

DC and DNS server question
Hi, I have promoted a member server to an DC, it's the 2nd DC in my zone. My question is in the dcpromote process, it didn't copy the DNS record from the Root DC to the 2nd DC. Is this normal? If not, how do I replicate the DNS record from the Root DC to the 2nd DC? Another question is do I need to config my Win XP client's 2nd DNS to the 2nd DC? Thanks for help. Jason Hello Jason, Is the first DC configured for AD integrated DNS zones? If not change to AD integrated zones, DNS management console forward/reverse lookup zone properties of the zone un...

http://www.abuse.net/relay.html
I have recently setup both a Exchange 2000 and 2003 Exchange server at two different locations. I left the default settings for the SMTP Virtual Server for both and did Not add a SMTP connector. I have read the Microsft KB articles such as "823157" on testing for open relay- the servers pass this simple test. Exchange default settings are supposed to not enable it to be an open relay yet when I test on the above site (and other sites) it fails and now I am running Netmon and do see port 25 traffic going out to various domains. I think Microsoft has a problem. Have others incurre...

GP and CRM servers
I am currently running three different servers. One server (Windows server 2003) is running Dynamics GP 10. This server also acts as my terminal services license server. Access to this server is via remote desktop and server access is via “Users and groups” settings (not Active Directory). My second server (Windows server 2003) is running CRM 4.0 and active directory. My third server (Windows Server 2008) will eventually be a SharePoint (MOSS 2007) server. I am in an academic environment and my three servers are running on top of VMware 2.5 ESX on IBM Blade hardware. I have no ...

Associate a form button to a query
I have an existing form associated to a table. In the form I would like to associate a button to a query instead of the whole table. Can this be done? Thanks, Anita Anita wrote: >I have an existing form associated to a table. In the form I would like to >associate a button to a query instead of the whole table. Can this be done? >Thanks, Anita You want the query to open when you click the button? Then use this in the button's click event. DoCmd.OpenQuery "queryname" -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.as...

Dynamic Forms
Dear all, I am trying to create a dynamic form. I have a table with some fields like accounting_code, profit center, value_1, value_2, etc. Each field: value_1, value_2, represents a period of time. The user will imput values in this periods.* * Many people have talked to create only two fields: data and value, but I don=B4t known if I will obten my objective that consist in create a especific form. Then the user will create fields in this table like value_3, value_4. The table will be like it (like a excel sheet): accounting_code profit_center value_1 value_2 salary ...

NUL characters are not allowed
Hi, We have install the exchange 2003 and we are encountering intermitten problem when sending email to internet (only to a certain email domain other are alright). When that happens, we receive a "NUL characters ar not allowed" error. <mail.anonymous.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 Requested action not taken: NU characters are not allowed.> This error usually happens when we reply to a certain email domain. When this happens, we would retry 2 or 3 times, it usually i successfully after 2 or 3 tries. It only affects a small number of email domain. Other email domain ha no problem. H...