where/how to edit admin messages

I would like to edit admin messages to users, regarding exceeding of
mailboxs size limit, but i dont know where and how to do it. Any idea?

Tnx!

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:07:26 +0100, HrVOjE <htkalcic_MAKNI_@net.hr>
wrote:

>I would like to edit admin messages to users, regarding exceeding of
>mailboxs size limit, but i dont know where and how to do it. Any idea?
>
>Tnx!
Some you can, some you can't.
The one you can edit is an utter nightmare.
http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2004/04/20/117024.aspx

0
mark7219 (5666)

Message Queues #2
I want to implement some sort of message queue. I have a client application and a server application. The server communicates with radio modems and can only communicate through a serial link. The client application has to be able to send commands to the server and the server must then send these commands down the serial link. The server must be able to queue up the messages and then send each one down one at a time. Is there any tutorials, examples or help that anyone can provide?? Thanks in advance !!! Lots of mechanisms exist. Part of it depends on the degree of traffic. The most ...

editting auto recovery

Question:Message Delivery
I need to allow my exchange 2003 server to receive emails from one email mailing list(for example, list@goodwill.com), which come from other organization. However, the exchange configuration doesn't allow any emails, which do not have my domain email in To Field, to go through. What should I do to allow only one email mailing address to go through my exhange server? FYI:MS-Intelligent Message Filter is also installed in the server. Thanks, C.G. ...

Won't Allow Clicking a Link in a Message
Suddenly, Outlook will no longer allow me to click on a link or picture that takes me to a website. I get an error message that says: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your System Administrator. I compared my Security settings with my wife's settings and everything checks out the same as hers. Any ideas on this issue? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Jim" <jim[at]walkersdomain[dot]com> wrote in message news:e6WEpTqcKHA.612@TK2MS...

I am getting a message "Unable to open http:...." while working o.
I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. See what programs are running in the background? "dicky" <dicky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F8BFD7D-AD65-447C-82B1-33FDA2358242@microsoft.com... : I am getting a message "Unable to open http:....blah, blah, blah. How do I : get rid of this? It pops up every minute or two. ...

BOM & Edit List

Intelligent Message Filter Updates??
I am wondering if anyone knows if there are plans to roll out updates to the IMF for Exchange 2003. I installed the update from Feb 2005 right after I installed the IMF, but it would be nice if the product had recent updates. It has been working pretty good, but it isn't catching enough. thanks, Frank Hi Frank, You have the most recent IMF update. It is currently unknown when the next update is planned. Microsoft will most likely monitor the effectiveness of the feb update and release a one when it becomes less effective. Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Ex...

Message 0x800cc0F
Every time I check my email,after it gets through receiving,I get this message.Does anyone know what this problem means and how to fix it?Any help will be appreciated. According to this http://www.modemhelp.net/oeerrors/oe_error_0x800ccc0f.shtml, it means the connection was dropped. So the big question is, are you using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook? If Microsoft Outlook, we are seeing lots of reports of dropped connections for Microsoft Outlook that have broadband connections. Couple of questions... 1) Are you running Windows XP SP2? 2) Do you have any type of internet sec...

Store email acount messages into different Data files
Hi, I've set up 2 email accounts in Outlook: one is an Exchange Server account and the other is a POP3 account. I have also created 2 Outlook Data Files. Now, I want to store email messages for each email account in its own Data File. But this seems to be impossible because Outlook requires all accounts' messages to be stored in the same Data File. Am I missing something here ? Any help is greatly appreciated. SuperKinhLuan SuperKinhLuan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've set up 2 email accounts in Outlook: one is an > Exchange Server accoun...

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

Error Message #21
Moneyplus 2007 Windows XP IE 7 This is the error message I get when I open money. "Money has detected that you did not close the file 'MSMONEY' before exiting." "Money now needs to verify the information in the file." It then asks me if I want to do this now, I click yes. The next message shows "The email address or password is incorrect please try again." This is a windows live ID that works on MSN. It seems my file is locked. I tried opening on a different computer, the same messages. I tried my back-up files, the same messages. I used the file Dec...

Message that won't send
I have a message in my outbox that has been trying to send for almost a week now. It's 9 MB. I can't delete or cut, or move it to another folder. I just want it gone, any ideas? ...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

Strange Message Box in Excel
Hiyall: I'm running Excel 2002 on XP Pro. I'm dealing with a workbook wherein one of the worksheets will have about 3000 rows and around 50 columns. I'm trying to apply validation (list of three possibilities from a list) and conditional formatting (background color change depending on which of the three possibilities is chosen) to 20 of the 50 columns. After I get about halfway through the formatting, when I go to save the workbook, I get the following message box: -------------------------------------------------- Excel could not save all the data and formatting you ...

blocking messages
Does Outlook 2007 not allow me to block emails by setting up words or phrases to look for like in the past? From help I see only addresses, domains, and countries can be set up as block criteria. You can create rules to delete messages that contain certain words but its not a feature of Junk email. Because Junk filtering is based on Bayesian rules and Microsoft updates it monthly, setting junk filtering on high should get rid of most of the spam. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www...

Having Insert button functionality while editing
Hi, I want to have the functionality of Insert button (on keyboard) in my while application while editing in a cell or a edit box. For eg if i am editing my text say "alpha" and my cursor is between "l" and "p" and I insert an alphabet say "z", i want the "p" should be replaced by "Z" and the text should become "alzha". Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Regards, Arjun CEdit does not support that by default. Here is a good example of how implement this (Although I think UpdateCaret should just be a method of CXEdi...

Unauthorized send messages
I use Norton Anti-virus Autoprotect and I notice that sometimes when I send mail, Anti-virus will check more messages than were in my outbox. I believe there is some site that has figured a way to send an e-mail to itself from my computer with information from Outlook. However it never appears in either the sent folder or in the outbox folder. I only see it because of Norton. Any ideas on how to find these messages and/or prevent them? donb ...