where does oma store "ok, and do not warn me again"

Hi all,

Does anyone know where Exchange 2003 SP1 OMA stores its "ok, and do not warn me
again" settings when an unsupported device logs on?  I have a phone that only
works properly if I'm prompted, and not after I told OMA to store its
User-Agent.  I'd like to purge its entry from the OMA database.

thanks
Karnov

0
karnov (16)