Where are the tools?

I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration
Tools.  I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition
and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD.  Can anyone point me to the
right location?
0
JohnD (33)

to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only
the ESM...

"JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration
> Tools.  I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium
Edition
> and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD.  Can anyone point me to
the
> right location?

0
sconkey (3059)

Mailbox Cleanup Tools
I would like you to try to find some tools that will allow me to apply per-mailbox and per-folder policies to our Exchange 5.5 mailboxes. For example, I'd like to be able to say: delete everything in everyone's deleted items folder older than 180 days. Also, delete everything in Joe Smith's inbox older than 90 days, but only delete things in Margre G's inbox older than 180 days. ...

Where are the tools?
I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration Tools. I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD. Can anyone point me to the right location? to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only the ESM... "JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B68254B5-73EB-40D2-AF2F-43A8ECACE72E@microsoft.com... > I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration > Tools. I all the CD's for Win...

Help
I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing my server. All I want to do is be able to find out how much storage is allocated for each user and how to change it. Why is that so goddam impossible? On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:50:07 -0800, Old Fart <OldFart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on >the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing >my server. All I ...

Excel Tool Bar Gone
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data, Help). The object tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the "alpha" tool bar left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas? Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu Bar" is checked. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "txhokie1" <txhokie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EE5353-8723-...

Updated Calendar Tool (No Macros)
Hi Group, This yearly calendar tool allows users to choose years from 1900 to 2400. Pretty challenging task to do this using spreadsheet programming rather than macro programming. http://www.techronology.com/index.php?pageID=004002&prodID=tool001 Thanks, Alex ...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

How do I use exchange tools to identify who is sending virus from network
What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email through our exchange server? We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they got in. We are trying to determine where the virus are originating from and not having much luck. Does anyone have any ideas on what tools could help with this? Thanks, Paul Stephenson Paul Stephenson wrote: > What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email > through our exchange server? > > We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they > got in. We are trying to d...

Share Workbook is grayed out in the Tools menu
Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 Is that option always greyed out? Or is just greyed out for this workbook? Start a new workbook and test it out. If it's always greyed out, you can try resetting that toolbar: Tools|Customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menu bar click Reset Did that work? Alicia wrote: > > Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use > that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 -- Dave Peterson I was able...

Administrative Tools
Windows XP SP3 machine. When logged in to a Windows Domain network with Power User privileges, all entries (shortcuts) in the Administrative Tools menu (Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/Administrative Tools) do not work. Right clicking any entry and selecting Properties only shows General and Shortcut tabs. The Security tab is missing. The shortcut tab indicates the shortcut is invalid. When logged in as the local computer administrator, all Administrative Tools menu entries work properly. On other equally configured computers on the network and logged in as a network use...

tool bars
I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot receive or send mail. Can some one help me on how to get the tool bars back. Thanks Locate outcmd.dat and rename it to .old -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sharonann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41f901c47fd4$d4d723c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot > receive or send mail. Can some one help ...

stress / performance testing tool for Dynamics GP 10
Is there any stress / performance testing tool available for Dynamics GP 10? ------=_NextPart_0001_16D3B820 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. GP development may have special tools for creating or posting heavy GP activity, however we in support do not have access to them. As far as performance testing/troubleshooting, tools that test network latency and SQL performance are what we sometimes use for troubleshooting performance issues. These include SQL Profiler (built in with SQL) to create SQL traces and ensure there is ...

tools
I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. I click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send doesnt ask for one? -- cc "ccbaker" <ccbaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D139C4A3-B2DE-43D9-8E16-7D04AE8D597D@microsoft.com... >I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. >I > click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send > doesnt ask for one? > -- > cc Tools>options>receipts. -- Regards Steve. ...

changing tool tip at runtime
Hello, Is it possible to change the text of a tool tip of a toolbar button at runtime? Thanks, Vaclav Yes you can. You can use CToolBar::SetButtonText to change the tooltip of the toolbar button. AliR. "Vaclav" <no@spam.please> wrote in message news:O5IyCGExFHA.3112@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to change the text of a tool tip of a toolbar button at > runtime? > > Thanks, > Vaclav > > > Never mind, I was wrong! I thought that would do the trick. I am looking for a solution. AliR. "AliR" <AliR@onlin...

Error message when trying to access Tools, Options
I recently installed Office 97 on my new computer with WindowsXP. Everything works ok except that when I try to get access to the "Tools, Options" item on the Excel menu, I get an error message that says "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I am able to get access to that same menu item in other Office modules (like Word and Outlook), but it does not work in Excel. Has anyone encountered this or a similar problem and do you know how to fix it? I have tried reinstalling the program, but nothing helps it so far. Hi, This is a known bu...

Excell 2007 tool bar
Cannot find the tools on Excel 2007, I know it is there but I cannot find it. Help please, Thanks. Hi Bob See http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Bob from down under" <bobnospam@justmail.biz> wrote in message news:e0vgVDV7IHA.4108@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Cannot find the tools on Excel 2007, I know it is there but I cannot find > it. Help please, Thanks. > Thank you Ron! "Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message news:uNDxIOV7IHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... ...

Tool bar
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel I note the standard toolbar does not include icons for "copy', "paste" or "cut". Does anyone know if these are available? i know about the shortcut keys but prefer to have the icons as well. Certainly, Clive - View> Customize Toolbars & Menus... You can add/remove/rearrange just about anything you want to whatever you wish - although it's generally recommended that you create your own Custom Toolbars rather than modifying those that are built-in. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] ...

Return the "name box" to the tool bar.
The "name box" disappeared from the tool bar. The name box is ususally on the left end of the format tool bar. It allows the user to view the underlining formulas etc. as opposed to the data or answer displayed in the cell. One way: Tools/Customize. In the Toolbars pane, select Formatting toolbar (e.g., "Formatting" highlighted, not just the checkbox checked). Click Reset. In article <8E82A125-6086-4686-8E53-9F96823C083E@microsoft.com>, ^mike^ <^mike^@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The "name box" disappeared from the tool bar. Th...

Inbox Repair Tool #6
I cannot display my inbox, it was there and then it wasn't, all I have now is a message telling me to run the Inbox Repair Tool - where do I find that???? You want scanpst.exe http://www.recovermyfiles.com/Recover_deleted_email.html "Mick" <hilsdon@hilsdon.org> wrote in message news:3ff5c27b$1_7@Usenet.com... > I cannot display my inbox, it was there and then it wasn't, all I have now > is a message telling me to run the Inbox Repair Tool - where do I find > that???? > > It's looking for another file GAPI32.DLL "Craig" <spamnot@...

Managing all my rules: do any tools exist OR do I have to write my own tools?
I have well over 50 Outlook rules that sort incoming messages into different mailboxes. I am on a number of Yahoo Groups lists. For some of the lists, I have written rules for individual threads. I am using OL 2003 with an ISP, not Exchange. My specific issue is that it is impossible to "manage" the rules. For example, here is functionality that doesnt' appear to be in OL2003, nor in any of the "Rules" section tools on the Slipstick site: 1. print out a list of all rules 2. find the differences between two rules that have the same conditions or actions. 3. di...

Uninstalling business tools
I'd like to remove business tools from my Outlook 2003 installation. Is there a way to do this, short of uninstalling Outlook then re-installing. I keep getting terminal errors originating in the business tools, and I haven't really figured out what BT will do for me anyway. Do you mean the Business Contact Manager? Uninstall from the Add/Remove programs icon under Control Panel. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted w...

C360 tool
how do are integrate c360 with MS CRM -- donn Follow the instruction from c360 "Donald" <basebo@gmail.co.za> wrote in message news:39D16073-4D37-4D2A-B869-D89EECB1463A@microsoft.com... > how do are integrate c360 with MS CRM > -- > donn Hi there When you do get it installed, if you want to change the templates provided the C360 documentation that comes with it is of no help - you need to understand how to change mail merge fields etc - so look up in Word help how to format merge fields etc so that you can layout exactly as you want. Once you know how to ...

Tool For Handle Leak
Hi, My c# application has handle leak. What tools are avilable for finding leaks with stack trace ? Thanks! ...

How access "address an envelope" through Tools ?
Attempting to use Office Word 2003 to address sigle envelopes. Instructions state use Tools to locate "Address an Envelope" however cannot access this format. What am I doing wrong? All suggestions would be appreciated. So confused that you have posted to an Excel newsgroup - try posting to one of the Word groups (there are many of them). Hope this helps. Pete Very confused wrote: > Attempting to use Office Word 2003 to address sigle envelopes. > > Instructions state use Tools to locate "Address an Envelope" however cannot > access this format. > >...

How to show gridlines
I have a spreadsheet another person sent me. It does not show the gridlines and I need the gridlines to be visible. I tried Tools, Options, view, etc. Help! The cells may be filled with white colour! Select all the cells in the sheet, by clicking on the square to the left of the column letters, and at the top of the row numbers, then: Format > Cells > Patterns tab > 'No colour' > OK. See if that helps George Gee "Horsingaround" <Horsingaround@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07531D0C-E55A-4EEC-B576-275A85B3BCA7@microsoft.com... >...

Proofing tools causes crash/Unable to update proofing tools
Hello! I updated office to version 10.1.5 a while ago. Just the other day I installed some additional proofing tools because I wanted to run Swedish spell-checks. However, Entourage crashes every time I try to run the Swedish spell check. I did some poking around and found that it seems that at least some of the English proofing tools got updated along the way from SR1 to 10.1.5. If some of the proofing tools files of other languages also need to be updated, that could explain the crash. But there seems to be no way to update only those files, for every updater I try to run returns an error...