Web outlook #2

HI all ,

im having problem with WOA.  When i opened a mail then click reply or
forward, it closes the window instead of opening it , i can only make a new
message .  It is happening to all users

i restarted the iis admin service and www publishing service too but without
success

im running exchage 5,5 sp4 and woa is installed on a separate server
--
Rick
0

"Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI all ,
>
> im having problem with WOA.  When i opened a mail then click reply or
> forward, it closes the window instead of opening it , i can only make a
new
> message .  It is happening to all users
>
> i restarted the iis admin service and www publishing service too but
without
> success
>
> im running exchage 5,5 sp4 and woa is installed on a separate server
> --
> Rick

This is usually caused by a pop-up blocker (Google toolbar or IE/XP/SP2).
Try CTRL-clicking the button or link.

Lee.

--
_______________________________________

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP:
www.leederbyshire.com
email a@t leederbyshire d.0.t c.0.m
_______________________________________

0
Lee

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Increasing size of store #2
Hey guys, Is there an downside to increasing the store size to 75 gb in standard? Also, is it okay to delete PreDefragLogFile's older then last year? The log files are taking up 40gb of space and i dont think they are necessary. Thanks in advance On 3 Apr 2007 09:24:10 -0700, draelive@gmail.com wrote: >Hey guys, > >Is there an downside to increasing the store size to 75 gb in >standard? Also, is it okay to delete PreDefragLogFile's older then >last year? The log files are taking up 40gb of space and i dont think >they are necessary. > >Thanks in advance You...

Outlook Views
UGH, I'm gonna start screaming!!!!! I KNOW that at some point in time, I was able to view my Inbox and have my task list displayed on the right side of the "window". I could click off tasks as completed, even though I was looking at my e-mail list. But for some odd reason, that view went away and now I can't get it back. Anyone know how to set up the view so that I can be looking at my INbox message list and be able to see tasks on the right? Thanks, Elizabeth That has never been possible in Outlook unless you created or installed a custom folder home page that ...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Outlook Express toolbar keeps resizing.
After my Outlook Express sits open for while the toolbar's size increases to the point that it starts drop selection options from the screen. Anyone run into that before? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Du...

Can I Display Winodws File Folder Contents in Outlook?
OL2007/Exchange: I have found how to set a particular outlook folder to display a website by seleting the home page tab under properties. Is there a way to have this display the contents of a windows file folder instead of an html file? I have tried something like c:\my documents, and even file:\\c:\my documents, but this does not seem to work. I've thought of perhaps making an html file with links to the contents of the folder and displaying that html file. Looks pretty easy, but if we add new files, etc., then the html file does not get automatically updated. I know this is a stran...

saving emails in outlook
anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items onto an iomega zip drive? robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlook inbox/sent items > onto an iomega zip drive? Create a new PST. Copy to it everything you want to save. Close the PST and close Outlook. Copy the PST to the zip drive. All done. -- Brian Tillman Sorry to be so stupid but how do I create a new PST? Thnaks >-----Original Message----- >robBB <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> anyone know how i can copy my ms-outlo...

multiple profiles in outlook: outlook does not prompt
hello outlook gurus, i defined two profiles in outlook 2003 and changed the profile setting to prompt what profile the client wants to access when i open outlook. but when i open outlook, i'm not prompted for a profile selection and outlook is started with the profile i defined first. any ideas what is going wrong ? thanx alot tim tim braun <tim.braun@freesurf.ch> wrote: > i defined two profiles in outlook 2003 and changed the profile setting > to prompt what profile the client wants to access when i open outlook. > but when i open outlook, i'm not prompted for a pr...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Shared Tasks on Outlook Today
Hello all. My Company is running an Exchange 2003 (well, actuall it's SBS 2003) server and currently everything is going fine. I have 2 questions regarding outlook however. 1) I would like to people to have shared tasks for a group of people appear in their outlook today screen under tasks like the personal tasks do 2) If I can't do number 1, then I would like to people able to add a link to the shared tasks folder (I did the customize outlook page and did this) and be able to open a tasks WITHOUT having it marked as read (until it's marked done) so at least the number ...

Outlook Issue #7
I am using Outlook2003SP1 with Exchange 2003. When I first start outlook and open either a message or a calendar request when I press the button(s) or select from the menu any of these functions; send, reply, forward, reply to all, accept, decline, print, permissions, follow up, previous, next basically any function nothing happens. The only things that seems to work is the close, change font and move to folder buttons/functions. Once I close the item and open it up again everything works. I have to do this for either messages or calendar items. I have tried creating a different mail prof...

Outlook 2000 sending messages/emails
When I send an email, it goes to my outbox in outlook 2000. I then have to resend it a couple times. Are there setting I have to change to the email automatically sends? Thanks Dave ...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

undisclosed recipients #2
I use Outlook Express 6. I would like to know how I can send e-mails to groups set up in my Address Book, without revealing the e-mail adresses of the recipients in my messages. Is this possible with my version of Outlook or is it available in another version ? Thanks. Put the addresses in the BCC field. Create a new distribution list with yourself in the list and name the list Undisclosed recipients. Do not put the actual recipients of the email in this list. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 "el" <anonymous@...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

What is Money For ? #2
We will never see an end of ructions, we will never have a sane and steady administration until we gain an absolutely clear conception of money. I mean an absolutely not an approximately clear conception. I can, if you like, go back to paper money issued in China in or about A.D. 840, but we are concerned with the vagaries of the Western World. FIRST, Paterson, the founder of the Bank of England, told his shareholders that they would profit because "the bank hath profit on the interest of all the moneys which it creates out of nothing." What then is this "money" the banker ...

Outlook 2003 #222
I am trying to connect my various email accounts to feed into Outlook with Verizon as my isp. MSN Yahoo pop.mail.yahoo.com, smtp.mail.yahoo.com Every time the program asks for the password which is correct & I press the password which works without outlook. Mary L. McR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to connect my various email accounts to feed > into Outlook with Verizon as my isp. > MSN > Yahoo pop.mail.yahoo.com, smtp.mail.yahoo.com Yahoo! expects you to pay extra for POP access to their mail servers. Do you have a Yahoo! Plus accou...

Export CRM-contacts to Outlook Global Contact (CRM 1.2)
Hi, I want to export all the contacts in CRM to the Outlook Global Contact, so all the non-CRM-users can find contacts with there phonenumber etc. There is no support for this at all in CRM 1.2 I can do this manually. First export all the contact to Excel and from there back in Global Contact. Now the problem is the 'Save as'-field. You can only set this field by opening the contact, set the field and save it. For one contact is this no problem, for 5000 contacts it is. When I import the contacts I can't set the value of this field. It has a default value, but I need anoth...

how to make the outlook my home page
I have Outlook 2003 and I like to have "Outlook Today" after I turn on my computer, in other word be my default On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:41:05 -0800, "universitario" <universitario@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have Outlook 2003 and I like to have "Outlook Today" after I turn on my >computer, in other word be my default First, set up Outlook to open in the Outlook Today screen. Then, put Outlook in the Startup folder of "All Programs". -- <<<SgtRich>>> Chicago, Illinois, USA ...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

Outlook Send/Receive #2
Receiving Error 0x800ccc0f: Connection to the server was interrupted. I am only receiving this error on one of four email accounts on this pc. I have checked email account settings, deleted and added back the user with no change in results. I do appear to be receiving and sending email from this id, I have sent test messages from the other id's and they come in, but still get the same error report. Any idea's?? Do you have any anti-virus or anti-spam software that's scanning your mail? If so, try disabling the mail scanning and see if the problem goes away. If it doe...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Document stuck in Outlook -- too large to send
After working hard to reduce the size of a PowerPoint document from 59MB to 4KB, what do you think I did--I accidentally sent the 59MB doc. Now it's stuck in my Outlook outbox and will not budge no matter what I do or how I try to delete it. Any other mail I try to send won't go through either. Do you have any suggestions as to how to purge this document from my outbox? Thanks so much. File->Work Offline. Ensure Outlook is completely closed. Open Outlook, = delete from the outbox, check File->Uncheck Work Offline. Close and = reopen Outlook. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP ...

Outlook 2003 #126
Running Outlook 2003 and sync with iPaq. Would like to be able to have my email accounts (personal and business) in seperate listings so I don't have to scroll through all when I want to locate a personal address, etc. I add a new contact and it asks do I want the entry in Outlook address Book or Contacts. Is there a way to add a third choice and create maybe a Personal Contacts and Business Contacts so when I create a new email I can open the address book and on the "show names from" I will have additional selections than the Outlook Address Book and Contacts? The p...