We stopped getting any NDR's

Had a Exchange 5.5 Server running. Added a second server
running Exchange 2K3. After doing migration, we switched
over to the Exchange 2K3 Server.

For a whil now we are not getting any Non-Delivery Reports.
No matter if you email a bogus address, you will not get
the NDR at all.

Under my Global Settings > Internet Message Format >
Default > Properties, we are setup to allow non-delivery
reports.

Any help will be greatly appriciated.
Please email me, if possible.
Thanks
cisco

Do you mean NDR to sender or NDR to local admin?

Francisco Arredondo wrote:

> Had a Exchange 5.5 Server running. Added a second server
> running Exchange 2K3. After doing migration, we switched
> over to the Exchange 2K3 Server.
>
> For a whil now we are not getting any Non-Delivery Reports.
> No matter if you email a bogus address, you will not get
> the NDR at all.
>
> Under my Global Settings > Internet Message Format >
> Default > Properties, we are setup to allow non-delivery
> reports.
>
> Any help will be greatly appriciated.
> Please email me, if possible.
> Thanks
> cisco

0
kpalagin1 (1216)
1/16/2004 1:24:47 PM
If any of my clients email to the outside world and the
address is not right or no longer valid, they do not get
the non-delivery report.
However, if I email to one, I will get my NDR.

0
anonymous (74719)

Why is my favorite folders pane gone? How do I get it back?
They say you can't do this. In the little buttons on the bottom, click on the envelope that corresponds to "Mail." That will get the view back that has the favorite folders and all mail folder in it. Click on the little folder to go to regular folder view. Cappy "zfolwick" <zfolwick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EB8D60-5483-4978-80C4-38A6DD598E91@microsoft.com... > They say you can't do this. Geez. . . so. . . it's a problem with the ID 10 T working the keyboard that's taking the short bus. Thanks, man. "Cappy&q...

How to get data from Yahoo calender ?
Hello all, I am developing an application in VC++/MFC to fetch the data from the Yahoo calender. I searched the Yahoo developers site but i am not getting any clue that from where to start. Can anybody tell me that how to start? Means suppose i would have user's Yahoo ID and Pswrd then which URL should i call so that i will get the Yahoo Calender data(Events in it etc.) Thx in Advance... Rohit ...

Getting shaded details
I have looked at the examples for shading everyother row of a detail but I would like every third detail to be shaded and have it restart each time a new group header is displayed. My report: Group Header 1 - grouped Detail - non grouped Footer - group footer, keep together with first detail. I would also like to have an index on the left showing a number for each detail that would start over for each group also. Is there a way to do this? Thanks in advance Assuming Access 2000 or later, you can do this without code, using a Running Sum text box and conditional formatting. 1. Ope...

stops responding

blue stop screen 0x0000007E

recipient policy stopped working

how do I get rid of tiled print preview?
In publisher 2007, with some of the page sizes (most of the pages) I get the tiled page preview and it prints out that way. How do I get rid of it?!?!? Try setting up the printer first... I have no solution for you. I can't get the printing to work either. If there is a vendor template that matches what you are trying to print you may have success. What model printer do you have? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "vivian" <vivian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54F64E2A-9D04-447A...

Exchange 2003 and NDR
Hello A little trouble with NDR configuration. I want to avoid NRD messages to Internet or also to my AD users. I'd like to concentrate all the NDR messages on a postmaster's address. The Exchange 2003 server manages the local domain (AD) and my society's internet domain (@masociete.com) I have cleared the parameter "Allow non-delivery reports " in the Global Settings and add the postmaster address under Under Administrative Groups/First Administrative Group/Servers/Protocols/SMTP. And after, I have restarted Exchange. But it seems to not work. If i send a mail to a...

Get the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Data Migration Pack
Today we released our Data Migration Pack for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0. It includes: o Data Migration Framework 3.0 An updated version of the tool we provided for 1.2, now enhanced with a explanatory interface that guides users through the data migration process. This is the main tool used when migrating data into CRM from different systems. o Data Migration Wizard for Microsoft Office Outlook with Business Contact Manager An end-to-end wizard targeted at the Small Business Edition users. An easy-to-use migration option is provided for users coming from Business Contact Manager...

Stop all macros
I have a button on a form, which should do different things depending on 1. The data contained within the current record; 2. Whether the current record is a 'new record'; 3. Whether the current record is the first record in the form. On click, an embedded macro is initiated. Each step in the embedded macro has a condition and a corresponding 'RunMacro' action. All the conditions are mutually exclusive, and each sub-macro has a final step of 'StopAllMacros'. So the embedded macro should trigger one, and only one sub-macro. However, it appears that what is act...

what other ways to get a picture or diagram of types of bacteria
i need pictures of ifferent types of bacteria for an assignment does any one have any or know where i can download some from ...

Get month from date
Useing VBA, how to I get the month from a date in range("a1") as text. Eg if date = 30/1/02, Month = "January" or 30/10/05 then month = "October". I want to worksheets with the month. Regards Robert MonthA = format(range("a1"),"mmmm") -- Kind regards, Niek Otten <RobcPettit@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:1131520581.324157.176670@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Useing VBA, how to I get the month from a date in range("a1") as text. > Eg if date = 30/1/02, Month = "January" or 30/10/05 then month = >...

Stopping the scroll bar
Hi all, this is my first time. I don't know if this is the right place for this problem but here I go. I have created a template of an invoice the size of an A4 and would like to stop the scroll bar moving both horizantally and vertically in normal view just as if it was in print view. Is that possible through VBA and if yes what is the code that I would need to achieve such task. Thanks in advance --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Not too sure what you are after but you can remove the scrollbars with <Tools - Options> and then in the View tab, at the bottom,...

got locked out of Outlook. Need to get in!
In the process of repairing a problem with Word 2000, I inadvertently caused my Outlook not to open. I get the message: "Error Message: The Outllib.dll File is Linked to Missing Export Mso9.dll:939." I found an article on the knowledge base (OL2000) that suggested I needed to re-install Outlook, but I no longer have access to the Office 2000 disks (I initially installed the software for work-related use according to a site license from a previous employer). Short of purchasing new software, how can get access to my calendar and messages?! If you don't have media, I&#...

Stopping a Campaign Temporarily
Hi, My client has executed the campaign in Jan 1st 2006 and the end date is Dec 31st 2006. But he wants to stop the campaign temporarily from 15th July 2006 and again start it from 1st Aug 2006. So what is that I need to do for this thing, i have never come across this kind of situation before. Thanks in advance. Regards, Shabbir. ...

Would you stop for a moment?!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him. Just think for a moment. How are you going to be after death ?! Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death! Have you thought, for a second, How to save you...

Getting Percentages Correct
I have a datebase that tracks race/enthnicity by number of people in a household. ie Caucasian/White 3 In my report I have a header/footer for each Race (total 6) Grouping with the control source [Race_Ethnicity] and get the totals in the footer: =SUM([total #]) Which are all correct. All other fields are hidden. The page footer give the the total count of all 6 groups. Again: =SUM([total #]) it to provides me a correct over all total same Control Source: [Race_Ethnicity] In the footer, I'm trying to find the percentage of each of the total. No matter what I d...

Stop
I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a deposited item. I made one bank deposit for the combined amount. When it cleared, I matched it against the two items and all seemed fine. Problem is that every day Money shows the item again as an unmatched item and I have to delete it constantly. I realise this system isn't to well written, but is there any way to have this not show up. After all it was matched and accepted once. In microsoft.public.money, John Barnes wrote: >I have two items in my register, one a transfer to my bank and another a &g...

Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uptadesonly.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side Above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don't tell to anyone. ...

how do you stop spam?
I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2 installed. We have around 40 employees in the company and they have been complaining about spam. Desktops are running Outlook 2000. Is there a way to stop spam without installing a third party software? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. there is an open source one available. i think it is on sourceforge.net. search for smtp. mike "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujtLb2riEHA.1140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'm taking care of a Windows NT Server (4) with Exchange 5.5 SP2...

Sending and Receiving Email stops after installing Exchange 2003 SP1
I've installed Exchange 2003 SP1 and sending and receiving email has stopped. All services are running. Messages seem to be in the local delivery queue. Any suggestions? Thanks. I've been fighting the same thing. Users get -- 800ccc0f or 8004210 Machine is DC, running ADC --- HELP ! ! ! Hi Dan Had same problem, try to stop all Exchange and web (IIS especialy) manualy. ' Then reinstalle PS1, it solved my problem. Carsten "Dan" <dslaby.no2spam@evergreeninfo.biz> wrote in message news:<Ov0nh5DREHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>... > I've install...

How do I get progressive numbers on tickets
I am creating tickets (in Publisher - 10 per page) and would like a different number on each ticket. Use mail merge. Mail merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010504371033.aspx An Excel example. http://msauer.mvps.org/misc.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jesras" <jesras@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A1FCCC6-226D-4393-A7D4-74C7B5CEE1EA@microsoft.com... >I am creating tickets (in Publisher - 10 per page) and would like a different > number on each ticket. ...