w2lk3 sbs move message store from C to E drive

System installed by default to C drive.  WOuld like to have Exchange Data
Bases on E drive.

I have found where to set the location of the queues.  Can I move the
Exchange system from C drive?

You can move exchange databse to any local drive
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821915

--
Jammyù�ٴ�
"David Hancock" <DavidHancock@discussions.microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D
> System installed by default to C drive.  WOuld like to have Exchange Data
> Bases on E drive.
>
> I have found where to set the location of the queues.  Can I move the
> Exchange system from C drive?

0
jammylo (214)

Not receiving e-mails from outlook express
For some reason, I am not getting some of my e-mails. Friends say they are getting a message about being rejected. A site that used to send daily updates on job info is also not coming through. I still get some e-mails and even some junk mail. This is killing my job search. I've checked to see if they are blocked and they are not. I've tried to go back on my computer, to before this started, but it will not restore to that point. Please help? What's happened? How can I fix this. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &...

Sent message rule in Ouutlook 2007
Hello, I am using Outlook 2007 on XPSP2. I have a rule that is applied after I send a message which moves a copy of that message to a specified folder. However, I cannot find a way to mark it as read from within the rule options. Can someone tell me how I might do this? Alternatively, can someone tell me how to move the message rather than a copy of the message? -- Thanks, Bob The only way to move the message is to disable saving sent messages and save them all using rules. If the sent rules don't include mark as read, they can't be marked read. Note that if you use ...

cannot delete or move messages
Error: Microsoft Outlook: The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook. Alert box pops up when I try to right click on a message and select Delete. Also happened once when trying to move the messages to another folder, although after restarting Outlook, I was able to move the messages. Still cannot delete messages, however. This behavior just started happening today. Environment: Outlook 2000 SP-3 Windows XP SP-1 EarthLink ISP Actions: Used detect and repair to reinstall Outlook Restart Windows Would have been nice for M$ to ale...

Moving/copying Macros
I am using Word 2007 - Office Home and Student. I have made some macros which are very useful for me. I am moving to a new computer where I will install Word 2007 - I would like to move the macros there. Is there a location where all macros are stored and I can copy and paste those files? In WordPerfect that can be done. I tried looking in Word options and file locations but cannot seem to find the macros stored files. Thank you -- MS Unless you have specified a different template, they are stored in Normal.dotm. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Wor...

Moving from Standard/Eval. to Standard edition
Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, do I adjust the license logging service? Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. Is this right? run SETUP /ALL to allow for the reinstall of all components, and that's it? >-----Original Message----- >Can anybody provide some assistance? I have the official >media now; is it just a matter of installing a componet, >do I adjust the license logging service? > >Looking for guidance. Thanks in advance. >. > I'll answer my own question t...

C++ and Excel : Need Simple Charting Example (I can populate sheet with Data)
I am using Microsoft Viusal C++ .Net (unmanaged MFC Application) and Excel 2002. I have been able to create and Excel worksheet and fill it with data from my C++ program. However, I can't figure out how to create a chart. I can't find enough documentation on CChart to figure out how to create a chart. Can someone show me a simply example or point me to the right literature? Thanks Stephen Below is my code that creates the excel sheet and populates it with data: CApplication oExcel; CWorkbook oBook; CWorkbooks oBooks; CWorksheets oSheets; CWorksheet oSheet; CRange oRange; ...

error Message #2
error accessing SQL DATA does any one know how to fix this problem Can you be a little more specific - what version of Great Plains, what are you trying to do, is that the exact text of the error message? -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Hilai" <Hilai@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6BFBCFDA-D587-497E-94BD-637CD2729951@microsoft.com... > error accessing SQL DATA > does any one know how to fix this problem I get a similar error. When a user goes to print a pyment history in Great Plains after they click okay to print they recieve...

message rule issue?
I have not been recieving emails all day except from one person when I beagan to investigate I see a Message rule involving his last email to me. I seem to not be getting any emails but from him. I did not set up this rule to my knowledge. I have tried to remove it but to no avail. What do I do? Tools, Message Rules, Mail, select the rule, click Remove. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "blue heeler" wrote in message = news:CF67CAE0-30B8-4150-9EB8-4C220434E211@microsoft.com... I have not been recievin...

ActiveX and Messages
Hi All, I am using an ActiveX control in a CFormView. Actually I create a 3X3 grid of this activeX control on the window. Now I want to catch users Mouse Clicks on each instance of the ActiveX controls. Can anyone give me a pointer on how to do this, without modifying the ActiveX control (since i don't have to code to the control)? AliR. Hi AliR, >I am using an ActiveX control in a CFormView. Actually I >create a 3X3 grid of this activeX control on the window. >Now I want to catch users Mouse Clicks on each instance >of the ActiveX controls. Does the ActiveX contr...

Scheduling an email message
Is there a way to setup a mail message in Outlook that then gets sent on a recurring basis. For example, a weekly reminder to a team to turn in paperwork that is due every Tuesday. The email would be automatically sent every Monday afternoon. I found where I can delay a message, but not make the message resend on a schedule. Thanks in advance, Don That can be done by means of an add-in; http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Schedule-Recurring-Email.asp?Source=RS If you decide to order use "BH93RF24" to get a discount or http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/email_scheduler/ If ...

Unable to send message
When trying to send a message to a certain email address get this error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test 22 Sent: 12/1/2004 8:43 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Ron Home' on 12/1/2004 8:43 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Water Office;l=WATER_NT2-041201134322Z-92 Any help would be great, Ron T. On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:10:25 -0500, "Ron T." <rtuell@haverhillwater.com> wrote: >When trying to send a message to a certain email address ge...

Error Message 0x8000FFFF
I have been using CRM for several weeks now without any problems. Now, when I try to log in I get a message that says "An eror has occurred. For more information, contact you system administrator." In the address line of the browser is "http://localhost/_common/error/errorhandler.aspx? errNum=0x8000FFFF". When I try to open the deployment manager I get a message "Snap-in failed to initialize." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the CRM with the same reults. Any Ideas?? Hi Bryon I got this same error before, it would work only after a while !!! Here...

Trend Installation on SBS 2008
I’ve have just build SBS 2008 for the first time, this went straight forward enough, but now I 've just installed Trend “Worry Free Business Security Advanced” and too my surprise it has just installed SQL 2005 Express Edition, why has it done this when I already have a full blown version of SQL installed. I’m sure I didn’t see anything asking me whether I wanted to use the existing SQL installation and I’ve double checked the installation manual and can’t find anything there. Could anyone shed any light on this ? -- Thanks Pat On Jan 7, 2:34=A0pm, Pat-B <P...@d...

recurring meeting error message
Hi, I am not sure where to place this question so its in two locations. I am trying to setup a recurring meeting in outlook 2000, I setup the attendee's and location at one of our meeting rooms. On pressing send I get the following message - "" New Board room" has declined you meeting because it is recurring. You must book each meeting separately with this resource". Recently changed mailbox from automatically accepting\declining meetings and gave secreatary manual ability to do this on her request. I have checked on boardroom mailbox on exchange server that h...

SBS 2003 upgrade to 2008 SBS
I have a client that is getting close to end of life on their server (hardware and some apps they have) They have a 2003 SBS running Exchange and file server. They want to go to a 2008 SBS. Can someone tell me how that can be done? They will be getting a new server as well. I was told that i have to recreate everything because it's a SBS. Please please someone tell me i have other options. You can't upgrade SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 because 2008 is 64 bit. There are several migration methods available from both Microsoft and third parties. Have you installed SBS 2008 at al...

Deleting message from OWA
Hi, Is there a way to delete a whole chunk of message from OWA ? instead of page by page. Got this account which always has load of junk and I did a search for expected items with the rest of message which I would removed. Is there a way to remove message. At present, I moved the wanted messsage to another folder and delete the rest page by page which take forevers (if you know the number of message involved is about 6,000 per day and there is only 25 message per page). Don't seems to be able to increase number of message display each page or anything which will help to speed up t...

Moving certain data to different sheet
I need to move data that meets a certain criteria, to another sheet within a workbook. For instance, if a column of data is for a certain ZIP code area, I need it to automatically copy to a sheet for that city. Say, 40202 would go to the Louisville, KY sheet. Because Louisville has multiple ZIPs, I would need only the data that begins with 402 to go to that sheet. Lexington KY's data, which begins with ZIP code 405, would go to its own sheet. Macro? Formula? Thanks! This can definitely not be created with a formula. I suggest that you make use of the macros. Rgrds, Kris...

Connecting a "back office" PC to run store managment.
I have a single register running the front of the house. I wish to run management reports on a second networked computer. The first register is running the POS app and both PC's are running sqlserver.exe. When I try to connect to the front database on Machine1 for database abc I get the message that the app can't find the sql server. Both computers are XP Pro (not sure of service pack level) and belong to the same workgroup. Named pipes and TCP (port 1344) are running on both systems. I don't know weather or not if the partner that installed the system bothered to serv...

Security Warning message
I have two workbooks, A and B. Both workbooks had the same macros. I later created a Personal Workbook (Personal.xls) for all my macros, so that I can use my macros in new workbooks. I even created a command called “Macros.” I removed the original macros from, I think, the workbook I created most of them in. I can still see the personal macros if I use the Alt, F, T, M, M, commands; or use the Macros command. When I load workbook A, it loads quickly. When I load workbook B, it asks me to “Enable Macros” in the “Security Warning” message box. Both workbooks have the Security level set...

Two spreadsheets linked
Hi All I have two spreadsheets which are linked together. Spreadsheet a is linked to b so that in spreadsheet b it pulls in the cells B6:B17 from spreadsheet a. Unfortunately I need it to pull in b5:b16 so what I'm trying to do is to delete a row in spreadsheet a. But when I do that the cell reference in spreadsheet b automatically changes. Is there anyway to stop it automatically changing? Reason I;m not just changing the reference is that there are actually about 26 spreadsheets that are like spreadsheet a which are linked to b. And this would be the quickest way of changing the...

Create link in publisher to folder stored on same web site
I created my web page in Publisher and succesfully published it. I draged and dropped a folder on my ftp site. I tried, without success, to place a hyperlink from my web page to open the folder. Please advise if it is possible to create the link and of so how it can be done. Thanks. Bob. On your webpage use a name or image, i.e., The cars folder is available here. Using the mouse highlite the word here and select Insert, Hyperlink. The hyperlink would read /cars Note the cars folder and the link to it are case sensitive. That's it. don Vancouver, USA "Bob W" <Bo...

Installing CRM on SBS 2003
Can someone give me some insight on the installing procedures for MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 box? I tried it once and it overwrote the internal websites and would not start. I'm having the same difficulties. I've installed the service many times using the instructions supplied on disk 3 and some steps found on the web. After installation, the SQL server tables are created (properly I believe) but I am not allowed to add users through the deployment manager and I cannot access the website...error given is "You are not authorized to view this page". I'm logge...

Word as email editor error message
When trying to open word as the email editor in Outlook 2000 user gets the error message - "This form requires word as your email editor, but word is either busy or cannot be found" There is a posting on the support site, but this does not apply as we are not running two versions of word, or two versions of any office product. Any other ideas Cheers On Fri, 28 May 2004 07:30:05 -0700, "Cory" <cory.martel@reddeer.ca> wrote: >When trying to open word as the email editor in Outlook >2000 user gets the error message - > >"This form requires w...

Interpret Win 32 Messages
Hi, I intercept in my code Win 32 messages but I can't understand there meanning. For instance the message with the value of 15(decimal). Can someone advise its meaning and/or the symbol of this message? If someone woudl tell me also which is the header file that contains it, it would be great. Thanks in advance I. Greg Hello, Try WinUser.h file. I guess you have to write a code like: char *str; switch(msg) { case WM_CLOSE: str = "WM_CLOSE"; break; case ....... } A better solution is to write an array of struct as: struct { UINT msg; char *msg_str; } msg_str_t; ...

hours and minutes storing past midnight
i have a query that sums up all hours and stores this as a main figure lets for this question say 78:34 to store this in an access table i need to use a text type but when i try and do 78:34-30:00 to give me 48:34 it gives me a message saying invalid data type, now im guessin its due to it being saved as a string but am an unable to find the correct data type in a table to store it On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 11:19:00 -0800, Rivers <Rivers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have a query that sums up all hours and stores this as a main figure lets >for this question say > &...