w2k3sp1 and owa password change

after applying the windows 2003 sp1 , owa 2003 password change cannot work
correctly. changed password works in few minutes and old password still
works..

thanks for helps...

0
as2819 (1)

OWA 2003 An Unknown Error Happened

Network Password popup
I am using Outlook 2003 to manage my AOL e-mail. I can receive e-mail, and I can send e-mails to some addresses. I keep getting the Network Password popup when Outlook is sending. This is the case for some e-mail addresses, and it also happens when there is nothing in my outbox. I see the error: Task 'AOL e-Mail - sending' reported error (0x800ccc0f): The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server admin or ISP. The server responed: 505 MAIL FROM sender and AUTH user name do not match. Please advise. lizv <anonymous@discu...

My Password blanks out
A strange thing has just started to occur. My MS Money 2005 file is protected by a password. When i open the file i enter my email and then my password. If working offline the password is blanked out when i click sign in and the file does not open. If i work on line then MS Money tries to connect when i click sign in then blanks out the password, leaving the file unopened. Does anyone have any idea about this. Or how to open the file and then I'll remove the password? TIA GEoff In microsoft.public.money, Geoff Walker wrote: >A strange thing has just started to occur. M...

Excel Not Opening using OWA

Changing chart types with series
Hi, I currently have a graph comprised of 4 different series. 2 of the series are bar graphs, 2 others are line graphs. The problem is that one of the bar graphs is overtop of the other bar graph meaning I can't see that series. I've tried going in and changing it by changing the overlapped bar graph to a line graph but I can't seem to do it. I've right clicked, selected chart types but I can't change only 1 series of the graph. Is there anyway to do this? Thanks, -- miteeka Sounds like one column is on the primary and the other is on the secondary axis. You need ...

Problems with OWA after Installing SP1

Terminal Service Client Changing passwords
Administrators can change their password when Terminal Serviced into a Windows 2003 Server from the command line, but is there a way for users to change their passwords while Terminal Services/Remote Desktopped into a Terminal Service box? Pete The users may press Ctrl+Alt+End which will simulate a Ctrl+Alt+Del which will bring up the MS Windows Security box which has an option to change password on it. "Pete" <pete_howarth@adp.com> wrote in message news:16fc601c420cd$d16554c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Administrators can change their password when Terminal > Serviced ...

Changing Order and Quote names
I know you all have answered this before but I can't find it now. Is it possible to rename the entities Order and Quote to something different? If there is a way to do this change, is it supported? Is there an unsupported way to do this? Changing these names to match our company lingo would make implementing this much smoother. Thanks for your assistance. Jared Frank Affinigent, Inc. Jared While it may be possible you would have to alter the underlying code to do it meaning microsoft would not support you. Also the words would have to be changed in many different places. I would ...

FORMULA CHANGES
First the spreadsheet we are talking about here was created in Excel '97 and I am now using Excel 2003. In each row I have a formula in column P that sums cells in the I & J columns. Ex.(=SUM(I1:J1) I am having a problem when I am filling out a row and enter something into the cell in the I column then enter a figure into the K COLUMN it is changing the fomula in column P to =SUM(I1:K1). IN OTHERWORDS, IT IS NOW INCLUDING THE CELL IN COLUMN K. Now, what is even more interesting is when I don't enter anything in to I column but enter something into J column it doesn't c...

Enforce Password Policy and Expiration. When?
Hello, When should I use "Enforce Password Policy" and "Enforce Password Expiration" on a SQL Login? I know that there is another option "User must change password at next login" but this one I always leave unchecked. Thank You, Miguel ...

re: slow OWA

printing only active range (changing)
hi all when im printing a sheet the print area is automaticly set to all cells containing formulas ,even if the formula resualt is nothing. how can i set the print area to change automaticly and print only cells where the formula resualt in NOT nothing ? (i get the data to the sheet from a database, and the size of the report is changing every time. next to the data im getting from the data base i have the additional formulas ) thanks Oz. -- oz_saar ------------------------------------------------------------------------ oz_saar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action...

Column heading changing
I have a delegate who has a spreadsheet that when he has emailed it to a collegue the A, B C, etc on the columns has changed to 1,2,3 etc. This only happens on 1 computer the others are fine. Has anyone seen this problem before and knows how to change it back??? Thank in advance JudithJubilee Hi Go to Tools / Options / General and uncheck R1C1 reference style -- Andy. "JudithJubilee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17e2e01c42226$6c66baf0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > I have a delegate who has a spreadsheet that when he has > emailed...

OWA URL and OWA authentication

Changing Password Upon Next Login
Hello: Yesterday, we were trying out the GP 9.0 user ID change password upon next login feature. When we logged in as the user, we tried to change the password and it would not let us login. Now, that was the first time that we had tried logging in as that user. (It was a new user setup.) Could that have been the reason? Or, what reason would the system give for not allowing the changing of the password and logging in? We got a message saying contact the system administrator. Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

SharePoint password problem
This is a brand new installation of SBS 2008, fully patched and not yet "live". I have noticed that when I go to SharePoint Central Administration, I get asked for credentials. I provide the SBSadmin user name and password and am let in (to http://ServerName:4721/default.aspx). However, I cannot go anywhere within Central Administration without being prompted for credentials. The SBSadmin user name and password does not work so I can't actually configure anything. How can I correct this please? ...

logon to OWA with UPN
I have windows 2003 domain controller in native mode. My exchange 2003 in mix mode. When my staff logon to OWA they have to use the following formats to logon depending on the OS they use: in windows 2000 professional: user name username password password domain domain OR user name domainname\username password password they can not use their user principle name (username@domain.com) but they can do that if they are using Windows XP. Is there a way to unify the logon and make it acceptable in windows 2000 pro to accept the UPN? Thanks. ...

OWA Login #4
I am trying to setup OWA so a user just enters his/her email address instead of domain/username I followed the kb article 267906 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;267906 however, I still have to enter domain\username instead of the UPN Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong? this is someone elses post... Open IIS manager, right-click the exchange virtual directory, choose the directory security tab, click edit under authentication and..., put your domain name as default domain, close the windows and you're ready to go. Eirik On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:32:22 ...

OWA #66
We were about to setup a FE server in our W2K3, Exchange 2003, single domain environment. We created a sub domain for webmail, directly connected the new server to our existing Exchange box with a crossover cable, installed a hardware firewall between the new server and the DMZ... It was suggested to me that a more secure method for allowing connection of remote users would involve using the new server as a webserver only, utilizing the single SSL port. The consultant who made this suggestion insisted that there would be no loss of functionality and in the end, this method would offer more pro...

Send/Receive doesn't work until changing folders.
An Outlook 2000 client on WinXP w/ an Exchange 5.5 email server, new mail does not arrive in the inbox until the folder is changed, like from inbox to deleted items. Then all the new Email messages come into the inbox. Clicking on Send/Receive also retreives them. I though new messages automaticall go to the inbox on Exchange. ...

From: field in OWA?
Is there a way, in OWA, to get the From: field while composing a new message so that you can Send As another user? It's an option in Outlook 2003, but darned if I can find where to get it to show up on a new message in OWA. Maybe OWA doesn't support this? On 11 Aug 2006 07:24:02 -0700, "Aaron" <Aaron.Smith@kzoo.edu> wrote: >Is there a way, in OWA, to get the From: field while composing a new >message so that you can Send As another user? It's an option in >Outlook 2003, but darned if I can find where to get it to show up on a >new message in OWA. ...

outlook requesting password
Hi, Suddenly, for some users on several different systems, Outlook 2003 (corporate install) is requesting a password and refusing to send email out although email is coming in fine. An additional wierdness is that the user who's name is residual in the password logon box is not the same as the user who is actually logged in. If I put in the logged-in user's name and password, Outlook will sometimes send the email, but sometimes I have to close Outlook, restart the system, then enter the admin's logon/password to get the email to send. Anybody have any thoughts about why th...

Cell comment boxes shouldn't change size/shape unless changed by u
Often when columns in the worksheet are resized or deleted, the cell comments in other columns have their yellow boxes change size and shape, to where i can no longer see the whole comment when i hover over the cell. It's very cumbersome to have to reset the sizes of all my comment boxes. Please find a way to make the comment boxes' size/shape "stick" to where i set it so i can continue to see the whole comment when other worksheet attributes are changed. (I use Microsoft Office in Windows XP; but happened in prior Windows too.) Thank you Perhaps this has b...

changing image display application
I have a form that is designed to display stored images of customer records which have been scanned and stored on disk. My problem is that the system wants to display the images using Microsoft Paint and I want them to be opened with Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I have tried several methods to change the default application with which the images are opened, and it seems to work, meaning that Picture Manager is used when I double click on an image file in the file system explorer. However when I try to use the database form to open the same file, the system reverts back to opening it wi...