viewing users emails

Hello
i am admin of exchange 2k
and i want to know how i can viewing users email from exchange or when a
user send or recieve a
email a copy of them forward to admin?
thanks

0
kiarash (5)

Use the archiving feature in exchange.
You can set archiving to send all emails to one account, under the mailbox
policy setting.
Then I reccomend you make the account a pop3 account, so that it will not
overload your exchange server with extra data.

"kiarash" wrote:

> Hello
> i am admin of exchange 2k
> and i want to know how i can viewing users email from exchange or when a
> user send or recieve a
> email a copy of them forward to admin?
> thanks

0
theo (92)

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Having users modify theier GAL record
I would like to provide a web based solution for allowing my users to modify thier GAL infomration. Any suggestions? I heard that there is a web based version of GALMOD. Is this true? Does it allow the user to modify all the fileds that GALMODCA allows? Another question about GALMOD. I saw a message somewhere stating that you should not use it if you are running Outlook2k3 in chached mode. Why Not? Just curiouse on this one. So back to my original Q. Is there a decent, non-complicated, web based product that will let my users changed thier info? Thanks, Steve F. ...

New user has no mailbox
I have set up a new user on my SBS2003 server, but the mailbox was not created. I went in ADUC and manually created one, but when I set the client up, the mailbox is not found. What am I doing wrong? if you access the properties of the user, does it show that a mailbox exists on a mailbox store? "scottdog129" <scottdog129@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A4D5258-6D79-4BF7-9C15-D1C4B9B68041@microsoft.com... > I have set up a new user on my SBS2003 server, but the mailbox was not > created. I went in ADUC and manually created one, but when I set the ...

Duplication of emails
Hello: Sometimes, when I send an email from CDO, the destination receives TWO identical emails. Why is it happening? What's the solution? Thanks a lot. Manuel. On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 06:38:06 -0700, "Manu" <Manu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello: > >Sometimes, when I send an email from CDO, the destination receives TWO >identical emails. Why is it happening? What's the solution? > >Thanks a lot. >Manuel. Fix whatever your script is doing. ...

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

Forms in two differant views

Emailing a worksheet #2
Using Excel 2003, every time I email a worksheet (by clicking on the "Email" icon ) the receipant losses all the formating and makes it impossible to decifer. I want the receipant, who may not have Excel loaded, to see the actual worksheet (including lines/boxes) in the body of the email itself. Is there any way? Thanks, Craig ...

user mailboxes #2
I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory but the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are still in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then? have you run the Clean up agent? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "scripttron75" <scripttron75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC8EA3C3-175C-48ED-9BDA-3C805A792691@microsoft.com... >I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory >but > the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are ...

View Webpage

User Defined Required Fields
I have set several field on sub window Sales User-Defined Fields Entry of Sales Transaction Entry as "Required". If the user remembers to click User-Defined, then they become required. But if the user never clicks on User-Defined from Sales Transaction Entry, then they can still save the new document without the required fields entered. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this asside from continual user training? Your answer is VBA. You own Modifer, so you also have VBA enabled. You'll need to write VBA code to open the window (literally, push the button) then set th...

Business Portal - Adding New User
When I click Add New User in Business Portal; I get the following exception [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.GetAllDomains() +71 Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.BuildUserWizardHTML() +3013 Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.CreateWizard() +22 ASP.businessportal_portal_administration_ac_userwizard_aspx.__Render__control1.... I have tried Repair and Uinstall/Reinstall, but error is same...Please...

Outlook 2000
Problem - when I click on reply to reply to a received email the text turns into and envelope icon. I perfer to see the text of the original email when sending my response. I have apparently turned something on the Outlook 2002 options to make this happen, but can't figure out which option it is. Please help! Thanks Gwen Hi, there you did not by any chance find a solution to your Inbox icons not changing once you had replied or forwarded and email in Outlook? If so I would be very appreciated if you could let me in on this little mystery. Many Thank Rory ...

Forcing a view to be the active view

Coustom view

Email invoicing is really cumbersome
Currently the email invoicing that comes with GP is so cumbersome, it takes us 30 minutes to email the invoices on 6 orders. This is really lame. The process should be automated. Converting each invoice into a PDF and then emailing it takes WAY too long for an ecommerce business. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

How to use user defined messages correctly?
hi! i am using two user defined messages (WM_USER + 1 and WM_USER + 2) to update my UI from within a worker thread - everything is going fine for a unpredictable time (let's say from one day up to a few weeks...) but certainly the screen turns into grey. the app still works in the background but the screen keeps grey. i am not sure but most likely i believe that this has to do with those messages - so is there anything wrong in definition or usage? #define WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING WM_USER + 1 call from within the worker thread: m_pDisplay->PostMessage( WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING, 0, 0 ); is ...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Calendar View?

export email sent to dist group
I highly doubt this is possible but want to be sure. For compliance reasons my company needs to provide all email's sent from to a dist group during a specific time frame. Since dist groups aren't mailboxes, I'm guessing it can't be done. But in case I'm not aware of another way - is there a way to search and export sent emails somehow? We do have off-site compliance setup - where all these email go...but the admin who knows it won't be available for several hours and I wanted to get a jump on it. Thanks for any info- ...

Multiple emails being sent out
I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my recipients. This is mainly happening when I use a distribution list. I have looked at the headers and they have different ESMTP id's that means that it is getting sent to the server twice. Yes, I have upgraded to the office SP1 patch. If anyone has any information to help me please email me at amccombs@bbbsky.org Adam McCombs <amccombs@bbbsky.org> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with > outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my >...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...