Viewing forms content when receiving message

I am trying to setup a message form and I have gone
through and created the form but when I send it out, the
only data that the receiver views is the message text,
none of the info entered into the form fields is there.
I am obviously missing something.  I would greatly
appreciate any guidance.

Cheers!
0
anonymous (74722)

Move messages from Inbox after X number of days
Hi, Does anyone have an Exchange Server script that you could send me whose purpose is to check messages in the Inbox and if they are X many days old to move them to another folder under the Inbox on the Exchange server. I'm using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2003. Thanks. Dominic dominic.martin@dtrack.com <dominic.martin@dtrack.com> wrote: > Does anyone have an Exchange Server script that you could send me > whose purpose is to check messages in the Inbox and if they are X > many days old to move them to another folder under the Inbox on the > Exchange server. I'm ...

Hide Outlook messages error
Hi, is it possible to hide the error window for a particular internet account. I've this problem: an internal POP3 mail server doesn't support shared access to a single mailbox. This mailbox is needed to receive faxes and all user check this mailbox every 2 minutes. The problem (for users work) is raised when the error window appear too many times in a day... May is it possible to hide this windows via registry settings or other else? thanks in advance. Massimo Artini No, not possible. Better is to lower the frequency users check the mailbox. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-O...

Export Fields in Design View of Access to Excel
Is there a way to take the fields in the Design view of a MS Access table (Field Name, Data Type and Description) and export that or copy and past it to excel? So for example, as we create our tables, we have Field Name Owner Data Type Text Description Owner of the Contact How could I export that...not the actual data in those fields but the field properties essentially? Did that make sense? Dano On Aug 21, 3:32 pm, SteveM <Ste...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Curious...why would you want to do that? > > You can get these field properties through VBA and then use ...

Deleting Duplicate messages
Somehow, I managed to copy a thousand or so messages twice into my Inbox. Does anyone have a quick way to delete the duplicates? Bill I have exactly the same problem, only with several thousand messages. I tried to export the messages to another .pst file with the "do not export duplicates" option set, but it did not work. I also tried to export to another format such as Excel or Access, but it stripped out the attachments. Watching this thread closely..... Cheers, "Bill M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017f01c3a6fc$07c7a640$a3...

Monthly view
I want to print off a month of dates at a time, with my events. Is there a way I can control the size and font of individual events or must the same atyle be applied to the entire page?? One style fits all, unless you print with one of the Word templates listed at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Werner" <wernerno@spamon.aibn.com> wrote in message news:gNdHd.15067$K0...

Accesing View Class Functions
I need to access a function that belongs to my View Class, from the WinApp Class, how can I do that, what it's the better way to do that. Please, somebody help me. I'm a newbie. How are you going to get an object of CView type with in your CWinApp class? What are you trying to do? Ali R. "Hector Martinez" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD34763F-26ED-4455-9A49-2DB6B8267270@microsoft.com... > > > I need to access a function that belongs to my View Class, from the WinApp Class, how can I do that, what it's th...

record still not updated until close the form or run report
I have a cmdStart button in frmWorkshop. When click, it opens another form frmSignIn On load event of frmSignIn, I make frmWorkshop visible = false Below is cmdSignIn on form frmSignIn. It seems the line Forms!frmWorkshop.[WS]=1 always in the memory instead of update the record. Me.Dirty=False does not help. I have to either close frmWorkshop, or run other report be fore the update to show up. Where did I do wrong? Private Sub cmdSignIn_Click() Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = Forms!frmWorkshop.RecordsetClone If Me.intEN <> "" Then rst.FindFirst &quo...

Fowarding all messages outside of the domain?
I have two users that want their mail that come to their exchange mailbox to foward to an external email account. Where is the option to do this on the server side? They will not have their outlook open all the time, so i dont know how to do it. Thanks in advance, Dan What is the version of you Exchange? -- Jorge Patricio D�az Guzm�n MCP http://www.itpro.cl This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Dan Cooper" <DanCooper@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:5FEB72E1-2122-4531-BC8C-C3EB6C34C161@microsoft...

HELP: Display search results in footer section in a split form
Hi All, I have designed a split form with some search criteria in the Header/ Details Section. How can I display results in the footer section? Is there a way to do it? Basically I just want to display results below the search criteria and not in a new tab or window. Hope I made it clear Thanks in advance If you want Quick & Dirty, create a textBox in the Footer and just fill it programmatically at execution-time. "sam" wrote: > Hi All, > > I have designed a split form with some search criteria in the Header/ > Details Section. How can ...

I pasted the message below!
OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:1000a01e. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0187 EIP=1000a01e EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00000000 SS=018f ESP=0056f994 EBP=02c44244 ECX=00674894 DS=018f ESI=02c44240 FS=500f EDX=00585958 ES=018f EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: Stack dump: 02c44240 00000001 02d50540 1000c864 00000000 02d50210 10007e57 02c44240 00000000 00000000 3a8d9a50 010130b8 00000000 10027a7c b65ad801 11d0abaf -- Have a great day, Ed Patterson I'm afraid that does no good. What version of Outlook do you have? What were you doing when this happened? Do...

trouble with displaying of mhtml content
Hello! I've trouble with displaying of *.mhtml files / content on a Vista SP2 PC. IE8 shows "The page cannot be displayed", and Windows Mail isn't able to show mail content (IMAP server), but the list of mails is updated as usual. Currently saved web pages (as *.mht ) can be opened! (And their content looks very similar.) This trouble only affects one (restricted) user account. Others and Administrator eren't affected. So reason is located in this special user profile. The mshtml.dll is ok, of course (only Administrator is allowed to change). A...

Problem receiveng my Yahoo messages
This is what I get when i try to get my mail, what am I doing wrong?!? ERROR Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Server: 'pop.mail.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [SYS/PERM] pop not allowed for user.', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 Did those settings ever work for you? Do you have a free Yahoo account or a paid one?=20 US-based free Yahoo accounts have webmail access only, no POP access.=20 Windows Mail handles POP mail but not Yahoo webmail.=20 Yahoo's solution is to pay them for prem...

OL2007
Running OL2007 SP2 under Vista Home Premium SP2. It appears that when I'm replying to a plain text message, editing functions (bold, underline, etc) are disabled. Is there a way to enable them? You'd need to switch to HTML format - plain text is, well, plain text. That means no formatting. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchan...

Changing view of a new mail message
If you are having problems with the view when composing new messages in Outlook and font is to large try this: Open new message, go to Tab that says format text, then on the menu on the top you will see a zoom button. Click on zoom button and decrease size of zoom. ...

Send the Document, may differ some place due to cell contents...
I think subject wasn't so good that tell you what i wanted to do... I have a text that is about an a4 page in Word. I have an Database of about 150 firms. And two colums; Company name & Company Productivety. Company name Producktivety a 90 b 50 ... .. ... .. And so goes. And the text is like; -------------------------- .................................................. ............ .. ......... Company name: a Company productivety: 90 -...

new message
My messages automatically open, how can i close this screen If you're talking about the Preview Pane or Reading Pane, you can turn it off via the View menu. Your messages aren't really being "opened" in this pane -- just previewed. However, depending on your Outlook version and how well (or not well) your copies of Windows/Internet Explorer are patched with the latest updates, certain types of viruses can be triggered just by previewing a message. (Of course, if you don't have the preview pane on and you open the message, you're no safer than if you had previewe...

Default view
How do I default view documents to open to reading layout each time? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "sita" <sita@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15BAE8FF-0992-4A8C-81E4-79BE7AA25230@microsoft.com... > How do I default view documents to open to reading layout each time? ...

Messages showing up as enclosures?
Hi - When I send messages from my office email (Outlook 2000, Exchange 2000) to 2 specific people, my messages show up as an enclosure or an attachment to a message. Any attachments I had sent are gone. When I send that same message to others, including my personal email address, they are fine. They both use Outlook, one uses 2000, not sure about the other. Also, if I paste a table from Word into the email, they see a string of text, the table is gone. Any suggestions as to what I can look for to fix this? Thanks - Brian ...

exporting and importing messages in Outlook 2002
I would like to restore my hard drive on my computer, and would like to export my Outlook messages to a file so I can import them again when my hard drive is reconfigured. When I use the typical import/export wizard, I lose the dates of my e-mails. When the messages are imported back to Outlook, they show up with the date as "None". Is there any way to get around this? Thanks. ...

Tree view of inbox/outbox
Subject: Tree view of inbox/outbox Hi, When I reply to a mail, or someone else replies to mine. Is it possible to have the reply sub-leafed to the original message (like usenet, forums etc..) such that I will see what reply is for what message etc..? Thanks, Avi. Arrange by Conversation does this with Outlook 2003. I use rules to move certain emails from lists to a different folder and then arrange by conversation. "avinoam.aharoni" <avinoam.aharoni@SupportX.com> wrote in message news:2B5E76733521@123456789.spx.com... > Subject: Tree view of inbox/outbox > >...

Goofy Form Problem
I have four forms, Manager A, B, C, and D. The forms are there so that our managers can enter data such as when a new construction form comes in they enter it on the form. B, C, and D work fine. The A form you cannot enter anything. I have checked and unchecked every control on the form and rebuilt the form a dozen times. The tables are reasonably normalized and the queries work like a charm. This is driving up the wall. Any suggestions? Thanks! Are you sure Allow Additions and Allow Edits for the form are set to Yes? Are you sure your queries create an updatable recordset? -- Dave Harg...

Creating "records" in Forms
Hello everyone- Need your help. I have to create a UserForm for Purchase Order information that will have multiple Items/Parts (and its info) within a sub-structure. The structure will be as below: PO Number <text_box_field> Vendor ID <text_box_field> Vendor Address <text_box_field> ------------------------- Item # | Item Desc | Qty | ------------------------- 1001 | Cables | 10 | ------------------------- 1002 | Bolts | 1000| <= all text boxes ------------------------- 1003 | Bulbs | 5 | ------------------------- <button for Add_Item> How should I create a ta...

FindFirst not working on second sub form
Good morning; I have two identical subforms set on different tab controls that are programed the same. The only difference is one is for day shift and the other is for night shift. I use this routine to see if there is a duplicate StaffId. Again, I use this on both subforms. The problem is that on the first subform it works. On the second subform it doesn't work. The record sets are the same for both. I'm also using a filter for the difference between day shift and night shift. This is the code: 20 With RecordsetClone 30 .FindFirst "StaffId = '" &a...

I can't get the form to do what I want!
I have a very simple table and form that I am trying to get something to work on an then I will apply that to a larger db. The table I have has four fields [First Name], [Last Name], [Quiz_1], and [Quiz_2] [Quiz_1] and [Quiz_2] are both checkboxes I have created a form that shows these fields and two images. The first image is a image that says No Pass named [NoPassImage]. The second is a image that says Pass named [PassImage] What I want is that when you move the form through the records only the image that applies will display. If both quiz 1 and quiz 2 are checked it d...

Calendar view in outlook
Hello, Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken Figured out my problem...it's a setting on each clients free/busy settings in the calendar options..if you want to see my calendar, I have to set my calendar settings, not vice versa...thanks anyway, ken >-----Original Message----- >Hello, >Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other >people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken >. > ...