View multiple user exchange attributes.

Is there ANYWHERE that I am able to view a report or something that
will show me...

The users name and if any radio buttons are selected in
User\Properties\Exchange General\Delivery Restrictions\Message
Restrictions

If anyone has the answer, I would greatly appreciate it.  I have tried
a bit of LDAP but I get lost really quick after the cn\

I have searched around for Exchange reporting tools, but they are
mostly concerned with throughput and sizes of mailboxes.

Anyway, thanks for the help.
0
doc1 (1)

Moving Exchange #2
We have Exchange 5.5 SP4 running on Win NT 4. One of our HD's is failing and since it is an old machine we figured time to get a new one. Our new box will be running Win2K rather in NT. I figured the following migh work: -Order completely new server to be used to replace our current exchange server. -Bring that new server online and move the mailboxes over to the new Server. -Update the users client profiles to point to the new server -Take our current exchange server with the HD issues and rebuild that with all new SCSI drives. -Take that rebuilt server and load Exchange 5.5 a...

multiple business cards on same page with logo and information ch. #2
looking for info on how to make myself some price cards, they are the same size as a business card with logos and information change. How can I have my publisher show me a full page of same business cards(multiple) that I just edit and change price and iten information? Thanks I have spent way to many hours trying to figure this one out. Mail merge the data but the print preview will NOT show you 30 different cards. It will only show one. (Hint: Make sure you print on plain paper before printing on card stock.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "fayzer" <fayzer...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

What is C:\Exchange Server?
Hello All, I am trying to clear up space on a Windows 2000 Server, and while looking for things to remove, I found this folder: c:\Exchange Server Inside that folder, are three sub-folders, "console", "server", and "Symantec Mail Filtering 4.6 License File" Inside "console" I found: 0x0409.ini 4 kb Modified 03/10/2005 8:02PM Data1.cab 65,652 kb Modified 03/10/2005 8:02PM instmsiw.exe 1,780 kb Modified 03/10/2005 8:02PM is7stup.exe 200 kb Modified 03/10/...

Having users modify theier GAL record
I would like to provide a web based solution for allowing my users to modify thier GAL infomration. Any suggestions? I heard that there is a web based version of GALMOD. Is this true? Does it allow the user to modify all the fileds that GALMODCA allows? Another question about GALMOD. I saw a message somewhere stating that you should not use it if you are running Outlook2k3 in chached mode. Why Not? Just curiouse on this one. So back to my original Q. Is there a decent, non-complicated, web based product that will let my users changed thier info? Thanks, Steve F. ...

New user has no mailbox
I have set up a new user on my SBS2003 server, but the mailbox was not created. I went in ADUC and manually created one, but when I set the client up, the mailbox is not found. What am I doing wrong? if you access the properties of the user, does it show that a mailbox exists on a mailbox store? "scottdog129" <scottdog129@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A4D5258-6D79-4BF7-9C15-D1C4B9B68041@microsoft.com... > I have set up a new user on my SBS2003 server, but the mailbox was not > created. I went in ADUC and manually created one, but when I set the ...

View Webpage

user mailboxes #2
I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory but the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are still in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then? have you run the Clean up agent? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "scripttron75" <scripttron75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC8EA3C3-175C-48ED-9BDA-3C805A792691@microsoft.com... >I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory >but > the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are ...

Publisher staples multiple copies together on network printer. Fix
When we try to print multiple copies of a Publisher document, that are collated and stapled, the network printer staples all the copies together, rather than individually. We have tried unchecking the collate box on the first tab of print properties, having it checked, etc.- basically we have tried almost every variation, and it always staples all copies together. Your printer driver controls that, not Publisher. Did you check to see if there is a newer driver? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "CalQL8&quo...

Forms in two differant views

Multiple series not plotting in their respective data ranges
I have a price comparison chart (line chart) that has multiple prices for multiple dates. Price 1 has a date range of 01/01/07 - 02/06/07. Price 2 has a date range of 01/19/07 - 01/31/07 (a subset of the Price 1 range). When Price 2 plots, it starts at the left of the overall range (01/01/07) and stops at 01/13/07 instead of plotting in the middle of the chart starting at 01/19/07 and ending at 01/31/07. Is this a bug or is there a parameter setting I need to tweak? Thanks, Mike If you want to plot one variable (price) as a function of another variable (date), you should be using...

Business Portal - Adding New User
When I click Add New User in Business Portal; I get the following exception [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.GetAllDomains() +71 Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.BuildUserWizardHTML() +3013 Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Portal.Administration.AC_UserWizard.CreateWizard() +22 ASP.businessportal_portal_administration_ac_userwizard_aspx.__Render__control1.... I have tried Repair and Uinstall/Reinstall, but error is same...Please...

Forcing a view to be the active view

How to use user defined messages correctly?
hi! i am using two user defined messages (WM_USER + 1 and WM_USER + 2) to update my UI from within a worker thread - everything is going fine for a unpredictable time (let's say from one day up to a few weeks...) but certainly the screen turns into grey. the app still works in the background but the screen keeps grey. i am not sure but most likely i believe that this has to do with those messages - so is there anything wrong in definition or usage? #define WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING WM_USER + 1 call from within the worker thread: m_pDisplay->PostMessage( WM_UPDATE_SOMETHING, 0, 0 ); is ...

Move exchange 2003 to new hardware
I have exchange 2003 ent on windows 2000 machine , i would like to move to another machine with windows 2003 as OS. Can anyone help !!!!!!!! Tushar - Install new server in the Exchange Org - this will be installed in the same Administrative Group by default. - Move mailboxes, replicate public folders - Follow http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931 - Shut down Exchange services on old server for a couple of days - If all looks good, uninstall Exchange from the old server -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------...

Coustom view

Multiple Joins in a Query Design
I am a novice with Access and am stumped on a query design. I have a database with two tables. The first table has closing prices for various stocks and the structure looks like such: Ticker Date Price C 1/4/10 3.4 C 1/5/10 3.53 C 1/6/10 3.64 YHOO 1/4/10 17.10 YHOO 1/5/10 17.23 YHOO 1/6/10 17.17 I have another table that looks like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 1/5/10 1/6/10 YHOO 1/4/10 1/5/10 I want to build a query that will join the price when the dates and tickers match in both tables. It would end up like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 3.53 3.64 YHOO 17...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

two exchange mailboxes in Outlook
Hi, This is my first post in your forum. I tried finding a solution for this in your newsgroup but I have been so far unsuccessful. We have Exchange 2000 running on a Windows 2000 Server. I have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and has her personal exchange mailbox configured for it as well as an additional mailbox for humanresources. What is happening is sometimes, she will receive messages destined to the humanresources mailbox that will go to her personal exchange mailbox. When I verify these messages, they have the humanresources e-mail address in the To: field. There ...

Multiple emails being sent out
I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my recipients. This is mainly happening when I use a distribution list. I have looked at the headers and they have different ESMTP id's that means that it is getting sent to the server twice. Yes, I have upgraded to the office SP1 patch. If anyone has any information to help me please email me at amccombs@bbbsky.org Adam McCombs <amccombs@bbbsky.org> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2003 and I am having problems with > outlook sending multiple copies of emails to my >...

Calendar View?