vba Search Script for outlook?

I'm looking for some way to script a search for approximately 35 keywords
within a PST file...  I would like for the script to create a subfolder for
each key word, then place a COPY of any message found withing the PST into
the associated subfolder..

Anyone ever do anything like this before??

Troy

Outlook 2000 #178
Does this version of outlook have the ability to sync with my hotmail account, or am I going to have to keep using outlook express? thank you... Taraneh <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does this version of outlook have the ability to sync > with my hotmail account, or am I going to have to keep > using outlook express? Outlook 2000 does not support HTTP mail accounts, which includes Hotmail. -- Brian Tillman ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Why are Outlook commands disabled?
I have just reinstalled MS Office Standard 2007 after a system crash. The new installation doesn't do anything when I attempt to open my old .pst file or when I attempt to set up my e-mail accounts. I make the selection and nothing happens - no error messages or anything... ...

Outlook will not send SOME messages
I just upgraded from Outlook 98 to Outlook 2003. I use mulitple email accounts. If I create a message and click send, it will appear the outbox italicized. When I push Send/Receive it is sent. If I create a message and then choose a different Account to send it with and then hit Send it will just sit in the outbox as if it has just been Saved and will not leave the outbox. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Feel free to email me. You will get a challenge email from mailblocks, just follow the instructions to give permission. Have you recreated the mail profile after the upgra...

Hyperlinks that I recieve in e-mails don't work in outlook 2003
LMT <LMT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: <nothing> Ask your question in the body of the message, not the subject. If you're using Internet Explorer, try this: click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings -- Brian Tillman "Brian Tillman" wrote Thanks Brian worked great. LMT > LMT <LMT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > <nothing> > > Ask your question in the body of the message, not the subject. > > If you're using Internet Explorer, try this: click Tools>Internet > Options>...

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

Outlook Client on Same Machine as CRM Server?
Hi, It is my understanding that the Outlook client cannot coexist on a machine that is also running full SQL Server due to conflicts with MSDE. Is this correct? Are there any workarounds? This is for a demonstration box we are using. Alan Yup, you cannot have Sales for Outlook client on same machine. The workaround if you want to demo Microsoft CRM + Outlook client all on one computer, you will need to use Virtual PC or VM Ware. Virtual PC seems to be the way to go, since it is now part of Microsoft. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >> Other ...

Outlook Forms in Outlook 2003
I have created a message form for new Hires. I have it set to route. When the form is filled out and routed, the next person on the list can open the form and fill out the form and as soon as they press the route button they get an error saying This form could not be displayed. I have cleared the forms cache added a registry change. Cleared all the areas for forms. I have even deleted the form and recreated from scratch...same error every time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks You didn't say where you published the form.=20 FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for O...

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

Outlook 2003 and Activesync
I installed Outlook 2003 and had 3.7.1 Activesync installed but now when I sync my calander, etc. I get an error stating Outlook is no longer installed. I have reinstalled, rebooted, etc and nothing works. Any suggestions? ...

VLOOKUP in VBA

2007 search not working with Vista with new profile
It stopped working after I deleted my mail profile and started from scratch again. Who would have guessed doing that would break the search feature? I thought maybe it was indexing, but this is even after indexing has finished. Take any word from any subject line in any message and put that same word into the search box and it doesn't find the message. Using Vista with Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2003. Also the desktop search no longer looks inside my emails. Any ideas? Is there a cheat to make Outlook 2007 use the old simple search feature we love/hate from Outlook 2003 and befor...

vba select field

Outlook 97 and receive dates
Every message I receive is dated the first of the month. What is happening here. Can any body help me? Thanks Ralph Which month? - the current? What does your system date show? Peter >-----Original Message----- >Every message I receive is dated the first of the month. >What is happening here. Can any body help me? >Thanks >Ralph >. > ...

Turn pc speaker on/off with vba code

Problem with Outlook 2000 Personal Folders
I installed Outlook 2000 on a new hard drive. Then moved the old .pst file into the same folder with the new .pst file Outlook created. Problem - I now have 2 .pst files. The new one Outlook created is called Contacts and has no entries, the old one I moved is now called Contacts1. When I sync my Handspring, it syncs to the new Contacts which is empty - not to Contacts1, the old one, which has addresses in it. All the Outlook files are this way - notes, tasks, journals, etc. Your help is greatly appreicated. donna3781 <donna3781@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I installed...

rpchttp_setup.vbs script
Where can I found rpchttp_setup.vbs script? Thanx Rok wrote: > Where can I found rpchttp_setup.vbs script? > > Thanx > > ' rpchttp_setup.vbs ' ' This script will find all Exchange servers and GCs in the given domain ' and setup access via RPC/HTTP for eligible servers. ' Option Explicit Dim oArg, oRootDSE, oADOconn, oADOcomm, rs, oOutputFile, oFSO Dim fDebug Dim fIncludeOldVersions, fIncludePortmapper Dim aServers() Dim aRpcProxyFrontEnds() Dim sExchangeConfigDN, sReg, sConfigurationNC, sAddress, sDnsDomainName Dim sSitesDN, sTemp, sOutputPath...

Outlook client 07-11-03
I have installed the newest Outlook client for MS CRM yesterday and it was working pretty well. I logged off lastnight and when I logged on this morning the Outlook CRM ToolBar is no longer visible. Any ideas on how to reactivate this? ...

outlook fix
outlook auto. checks the remember password box and microsoft say i have to get the fix from them. the art. # is 236997. how can i obtain the fix. they want me to pay support for there problem You do NOT have to pay for a QFE - just ask them for it and nothing else and you will not be charged. I have gotten a few QFEs from them without charge. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, k...

Cannot Access Email Contacts
Hi: I have been running Office 2007 and Outlook 2007 on an XP Pro system that was fully up to date for about 6 months on an old 3GZ single processor system with 2GB of RAM. I decided to upgrade to a Duo processor about 3 weeks ago and to move upgrade to Windows 7. For the upgrade I choose to use the Windows Easy Transfer program to setup all my accounts. Since moving to the new system I have been unable to connect my Contacts to my email system in Outlook 2007. If I select NEW email and then click on the TO: and type in a name to search for the email address it gives me an...

Outlook Distribution Lists Problems
I have been experiencing a problem with imported Distribution Lists in Outlook XP. I've recently purchased a new computer. My previous computer had Windows 2000 Pro and Office 2000 Premium. The new computer has Windows XP Pro and Office XP Pro. After making all the necessary updates, data was transferred from the old computer to the new computer. Distribution Lists that were imported from Outlook 2000, show up in Outlook XP, as do the individual contacts in the lists, but when I try to open up the contacts I get an error message [Could not find contact name (E-mail). It ma...