utility for extracting email addresses from database

i will like to be able to extract all the users email
address of my organization from the exchange database.
Does anyone know of any utility out there that can
extract that report to some sort of file.

Mikeolo
0
afaras (16)

"mikeolo" <afaras@netzero.net> wrote:

>i will like to be able to extract all the users email
>address of my organization from the exchange database.
>Does anyone know of any utility out there that can
>extract that report to some sort of file.
>
>Mikeolo

Depends on the version of Exchange.
In 5.5 you can run Exchange Admin and do a directory export from the
tools menu. That includes the users addresses.
In 2000 the export is done from active directory. If they're all in
one OU then you can customise the view and then export it. If they're
all over the place then use CSVDE to get the details out.

Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP,
FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm
Blog: http://www.msexchange.me.uk
0
mark7219 (5666)
6/11/2004 6:24:17 PM

on how to use the CSVDE.
Thanks
mikeolo
0
afaras (16)
6/11/2004 7:11:52 PM
URL might wrap.
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?InCC_hdn=true&Catalog=LCID%3D1033%26CDID%3DEN-US-KB%26PRODLISTSRC%3DON&withinResults=&QuerySource=gASr_Query&Product=msall&Queryc=csvde&Query=csvde&KeywordType=ALL&maxResults=150&Titles=false&numDays=&InCC=on

--
Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain.
http://spf.pobox.com

0
kpalagin5422 (293)

How to reduce file size to email without losing transitions?
I have a 29Mb ppt file that I would like to email without losing my sound, transitions or animations. Any suggestions? "PMarko" <PMarko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4C141EE-8ADA-42CB-A1F0-88178D52573C@microsoft.com... >I have a 29Mb ppt file that I would like to email without losing my sound, > transitions or animations. Any suggestions? Transitions and animations won't contribute much to the file size. Sound, assuming it's an embedded WAV, can. (Other sound file types can't be embedded, so those don't contribute to file...

Workflow emails and tracking in CRM 4
Hi, I have some workflows setup in CRM4 which send notification emails to internal CRM users. These emails reach the users mailbox, and appear in CRM, but when viewed in outlook they are not marked as tracked in CRM. If I send an email between users using outlook and click the 'track in CRM' button, the work correctly. If I use the CRM web interface to send emails, these emails appear in CRM, and in the users inbox, but there are not marked as CRM emails in outlook. If someone could give me an idea of what is wrong, it would be very helpful. Hi Rob, It seems like the regard...

Receiving all emails and atachments as HTML files
I have a client that is receiving most emails and attachments as html files, even though they were not sent that way. I know there obviously has to be a setting to determine how Outlook is supposed to view the incoming email, but as far as I can see, everything is set up OK. Any help would be much appreciated - thanks. -Joe ...

Incoming Email Routing
We have MSCRM 3.0 set up on one server and MS Exchange 2003 and CRM Router installed on a second server. Outgoing emails from CRM work fine nbut when a client responds to an email it goes into the agents personal Outlook inbox, is forwarded to the CRMMAil mailbox but does not appear in CRM. Can you confirm that it should appear in the Contacts History or if not where it should appear? Thanks Andy Hi Andy, Recheck if you are clicking 'Track in CRM' option while sending out an email. This adds a tracking token and enables the tracking of emails. (in the personal options you s...

Converting Microsoft Works database
I have been attempting to convert an old Microsoft Works Database document so that I can open it with Microsoft Office. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Open the Works database in Works and save it in a format that Access can read (dbf, text, csv). Then open Access and import. -- Joan Wild Microsoft Access MVP "Michael" <michaellbashford@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5f3901c3776d$a2045780$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have been attempting to convert an old Microsoft Works > Database document so that I can open it with Microsoft > Office. A...

why would a legitimate email going in junk email folder
Hi There, A coulpe of our users have received the same email and on both computers it has gone into the outlook junk email folder. I have checked the block senders and the address isn't listed in their and i cannot see any reason to why it has been blocked. This is a tottally legitimate email and they have had no problems receiving other messages from this particular sender. Any thoughts David Could be words in the subject or body. The junk filters inner workings are quite hidden... "David" <wibble@wobble.com> wrote in message news:#XqYvSZdJHA.5540@TK2MSFTNGP05...

Strip email attachments based on sender #2
Due to virus problems, our IT group would like to strip all attachments from emails, unless the email was sent by a member of our domain. Is there a way to do this via group policy or scripting? Or any other method, for that matter. We are running Exchange 2003 SP1, and our clients use Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance. On 26 Jul 2005 13:31:28 -0700, niccihoward@gmail.com hired a team of monkeys to write: >Due to virus problems, our IT group would like to strip all attachments >from emails, unless the email was sent by a member of our domain. Is >there a way to do this via group ...

Backup Utility
How do you recover the backup function in outlook if it disappears from the "File" tab. Thanks Reinstall might help http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=50663FD1-DBAD-4705-B915-E4CF683E70FE&freetext=backup&DisplayLang=en David "Zanji" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:205501c3e101$90ea31b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do you recover the backup function in outlook if it > disappears from the "File" tab. > > Thanks I have tried Reinstall a couple times without success, also gone as far as ...

access to email addresses
For the past two days I have been getting a pop up window that says "A program is trying to access email addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" I just did a complete scan of my hard drive and no virus was found. The only thing I can think of is that I downloaded and installed 10 updates from Microsoft on Wednesday. Anybody else getting this warning? Do you have a PDA (i.e. a Blackberry) that you sync with Outlook? If so, that's what's causing the message. "Dave" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

copy utility
Hi The copy/paste function in windows explorer is not good enough. If it cannot read one file during the copy process, explorer just give error message and skip all remaining files. Then I have no idea how may files have been copied unless to compare. It is painful when I copy huge amount of files. Is there any utility can solve this problem? "wu" <fqwu2003@126.com.discuss> wrote in message news:#cKaZQy4KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > The copy/paste function in windows explorer is not good enough. If it > cannot read one file d...

Adjust Cost Utility
Customer wants to be able to print a report in the Adjust Layer Cost Utility (Tools >> Utilities >> Inventory >> Adjust Costs). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/...

useing an existing module to extract info
what I would like to do is this. when a command_button is clicked on a spreadsheet, it will cop information from a certain cell in that workbook and paste into th cell of another spreadsheet of a different workbook. example; I have a workbook(wb1) with sheet1 and another workbook(WB2) wit sheet2 I would like to copy cell d2 from wb1, sheet1 to wb2, sheet2 cell b -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Is the button on sheet1 of that wb1 workbook? Option Explicit Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() 'I have a workbook(wb1) with sheet1 and another workbook(WB2) with Sheet2 ...

Email deliverd with out content
Hi I have issue with windows exchange 2003 server.I had to reset the SMTP server in order to clear the queue .After this few users recieved blank mail which was send with attachements and contents.Can you please tell me why this is happend. Regard --Salim C A ...

money file extraction: virus or worm
hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it started extracting a bunch of files. then that screen closed. now the program will not work. is there a worm or virus targeting people's MOney files? travis johnson lafayette, oregon In microsoft.public.money, travis johnson wrote: >hi, i opened MS Money 2002 last night, and instead of >starting the program, a screen opened in MS-DOS, and it >started extracting a bunch of files. > >then that screen closed. > >now the program will not work. > >i...

Outlook 97 email address missing
EMail addresses not showing at repeint end..mail sent through outlook97 to atleast 14 addresses marking them in to field. ...

MIME generator utility
I need different types of MIME messages. Is there any utility which could generate various possible MIME messages, like MIME messages with encoding 7bit or binary , MIME message with different contenttype etc.. Thanks, -Vinay Vinay <vinay_chopra@persistent.co.in> wrote: > I need different types of MIME messages. Is there any utility which > could generate various possible MIME messages, like MIME messages > with encoding 7bit or binary , MIME message with different > contenttype etc.. While Outlook has some control over this in the Tools>Options>Mail Format di...

Exchange POP3 email logins
Hi, I am maintaining at Exchange 2000 pop3 server. All of the users are able to login just fine except one. This all started happening about a week ago. When i test the login via telnet, here is what i get: c:\> telnet mail.networkscr.com 110 Trying 64.109.180.59... Connected to adsl-64-109-180-59.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net. Escape character is '^]'. +OK Microsoft Exchange 2000 POP3 server version 6.0.6556.4 (networks_1.corp.nwcr) ready. user mkaseeska +OK pass <password> -ERR Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. When connecting via outlook or outlook express, ...

Exchange 2003 event sink to alert via email when email is sent to a particular domain?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction in writing a exchange 2003 event sink which will send an email alert/or write to a file when a email is sent to a particular domain? Any help would be appreciated. Matthew You should post this kind of question in the development newsgroup. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <matthew@millers.id.au> wrote in message news:1163600143.175377.165030@f16g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction i...

Promoting/Tracking email as response to campaign
I am trying to figure out how to track/promote an email received as a response to a campaign. I understand how to configure the system to track REPLIES to the original email campaign activity as a response and this works fine. What I am trying to do is link a non-replied email to a campaign as a response. In other words someone sends me an email created by them (not a reply to a the original email) and I want to record that as a response to a campaign. If I click the track in crm button and put the campaign id in the regarding field it still doesn't show as a response. Any idea...

Collection of email address from email headers in Outlook 2003
Can Outlook 2003 search for all names and addresses from email headers inside Inbox and add to Contacts? I lost my Contacts but I have all emails in my IMAP Inbox and wondering if there is a way to rebuild my Contacts. Can someone please help me. Bilal There are 3rd party addins that will do this -- see http://www.slipstick.com/addins/contacts.htm for a list. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Bilal Muddassir" wrote: > Can Outlook 2...

incoming email
We have an exchange 2003 server and just recently we have been having problems receiving some emails. People who have emailed us in the past will send an email but not get any response not even "message undeliverable". Does anyone have any idea? I tried contacting the dsl provider but no luck. Jeannine wrote: > We have an exchange 2003 server and just recently we have been having > problems receiving some emails. People who have emailed us in the past will > send an email but not get any response not even "message undeliverable". > > Does anyone hav...

Trace emails with no headers
How do I trace emails with no headers that are in my inbox. I suspect someone wiped out the sender's information and message contents before I could see it. Could these be viruses disguised as emails? On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:08:02 -0700, cgd1947 <cgd1947@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I trace emails with no headers that are in my inbox. I suspect >someone wiped out the sender's information and message contents before I >could see it. Could these be viruses disguised as emails? Every e-mail has headers. If you look at the FULL headers, what d...

Tracking Email
Hi How does a person change the size of the email attachments allowed to be 'tracked' in CRM? We've got an email with lots of attachments and are getting an error message stating that the attachment is either not a valid type or is too large. It cannot be uploaded or downloaded. Attachments are simple excel, word and pdf documents so nothing wierd there, however the size is approx 3 mb. Thanks See http://ts2community.com/blogs/larrylentz/archive/2007/10/28/53040.aspx -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk "DMT" wrot...

Diagnostic Utilities
Hi, Can you recommend any free diagnostic utilitly please? That could be for motherboard, graphic card, hard disk, etc.. and plus any other utility you think could be helpful for troubleshooting and maintenance. Thanks. "mturus" <mturus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BBED43F-C76C-48D7-835C-1A3921930EAC@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Can you recommend any free diagnostic utilitly please? That could be for > motherboard, graphic card, hard disk, etc.. and plus any other utility you > think could be helpful for troubleshooting and...

Outlook Express removing access to attached email files
I requested a file from DayTimer, a reputable online site. They sent me an email with the file attached. I am sure this file is fine (no viruses etc.). When I clicked on the paper clip to download the attachment, I got this message: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: top10faq.htm" This actually happened with three separate emails from DayTimer, with three separate attachments. How can I gain access to these attachments? I am sure these attachments are virus- free. Tools->options->security. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, ...