We have an office where all the users are displaying from 12-17 times under
logons while everyone else displays only 3 or 4 times. What does this
indicate? Does this indicate connections, being dropped then reconnected? TIA
0
Greg7423 (349)

Are they running PDA synchronization software?
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have an office where all the users are displaying from 12-17 times
> under
> logons while everyone else displays only 3 or 4 times. What does this
> indicate? Does this indicate connections, being dropped then reconnected?
> TIA

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Exposing Creating User's team membership
Hi, Can anyone demonstrate (or point me in the right direction) the following:- We have a number of sites, and a number of teams which map directly to the sites and have the same name as the site (eg siteA has a corresponding team called siteA). When in an opportunity, I would like to obtain the value of the creating user's team, and use this to set a value in another picklist. I am having trouble retrieving the team membership of the user that created the opportunity. Does anyone know of a way to do this? I am not even sure where to start looking at this. Thanks Fentp Hi Fen...

Great Plains & Portal paychecks should reflect history of user upd
Impact: Employees use Portal displayed paychecks as an historical record of paycheck changes. Could cause employees to under-withhold Federal taxes. This is a critical issue for our Accounting Department. There is no current way to view historical data in Great Plains and find when an update was implemented. Suggestion: Portal paychecks should reflect history of user updates such as changes to Fenderal withholding. Data should be stored and accessible from Business Portal and from Great Plains. Problem Description: Users change their "Federal Adjustment" (Additional Withho...

Increasing User's Mailbox Limit Past 2 Gb
In exchange 2000 I can give all users in the store same amount of space. or I can go into AD and change this setting per user under 'Exchange General' tab and then 'Storage Limits'. However I can't change it past 2 Gb. Is there a way of bypassing this through registry or some other method? thank you very much On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 20:59:59 -0500, "asdf" <asdf@asdf.com> wrote: >In exchange 2000 I can give all users in the store same amount of space. >or I can go into AD and change this setting per user under 'Exchange >General' >tab and ...

How do I show more workbooks in the Excel taskpane?
When I open Excel, I use the taskpane to open workbooks I access quite often. My question is how can I show more than the four workbooks that Excel seems to have as the default number of workbooks showing? Tools> Options> General> Recently used file list: "Wideejay" wrote: > When I open Excel, I use the taskpane to open workbooks I access quite often. > My question is how can I show more than the four workbooks that Excel seems > to have as the default number of workbooks showing? ...

Hanging/freezing when using connected mailboxes
I'm at a law firm and many of the secretaries have their attorneys mailboxes hooked into their outlook. Even with new PCs and a fresh install of office '03 their outlook sessions tend to freeze and crash very often when interacting with their attorney mailboxes. Sometimes they get right in with no issues. Cached mode only seems to make it slower. I was wondering if anyone knew any tricks to making this tolerable. We use office '03 with XP OS and '03 exchange server that's across the U.S. . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

How set -send on behalf- for multiple mailboxes at the same time.
See question. "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote: >See question. See answer? -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm Don't send mail to this address mailto:h.pott@getronics.com Or to these, either: mailto:h.pott@pinkroccade.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@getronics.com mailto:melvin.mcphucknuckle@pinkroccade.com Sorry I mean see title: How set "send on behalf" for multiple mailboxes at the same time. It seems one can only perform this setting per mailbox? Windows 2003 , Exchange Server 2003 R...

how to key in one table and show in another tables in Access 2003
I have many tables how can I link them together and as I type certain information in the master show in the other tables. You should not duplicate data in different tables. This constitutes redundancy and leaves the database open to the risk of inconsistent data. Tables should be related to each other by a foreign key column or columns in one referencing a primary key column or columns in another. Non-key columns should only be in one table. The process of eliminating redundancy in tables is known as 'normalization'. Here's a brief description of how it works: Normali...

Count a char filed and then show Total Urgent
Hi, I have the following fields: rep orderack Blue Y I would like to be able to count all of the orderack everytime rep = blue and then total the number of Y in orderack so firstly i want to count then sum. can this be done in the same query. based on this query i am then qoing to output the data to data access page. Thanks for your help M Hi a little more info rep orderack blue Y blue Y blue Y blue Y total 4 "mahmad" wrote: > Hi, > ...

Limit Recipient Addresses for a User
Is there a way in Exchange 2003 to limit the addresses to which a particular user can send email to? Such as creating a list of addresses that are either internal on the for the Exchange organization, or external a la Yahoo.com. Then setting that list to be who the user can send email to. The only thing I have found so far is to limit each user in the system to not receive mail from the particular user, but I want to do this setting in reverse, as this method would be very time consuming. And it would not let me specify a set of external addresses to which the user could send mail to...

synchronising 2 mailboxes
hi, does anyone know how to synchronise 2 separate mailboxes in outlook 2000 without setting up 2 different profiles? ...

RMS Integration access for users
How can I give users in GP access to the RMS Import (Transactions > Retail Management > RM Import) function? I found KB 900636, but it did not work. I'm using GP10 and HQ & RMS 2.0. Thanks, Jocelyn Jocelyn The KB Article only talks about viewing Batches imported from RMS. For assigning permissions, You should go to Security Tasks, Create a New Task, Select RMS Integration in the product and then follow the next steps. Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On May 15, 10:21=A0pm, Jocelyn <Joce...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I give users in GP access to the ...

Remote users cannot send e-mail through Outlook
I have a few users who do not work in our office. They have Outlook installed on their home computers and then dial up to the internet and do a send/receive. I have Exchange 2k3 on a Windows 2k server and the users are configured to allow for SMTP/POP3. All was working fine until earlier this week when they informed me that they could no longer "send" mail. They get the message "The TCP/IP connection was unexpectedly terminated by your mail server. If this problem persists, contact your LAN Administrator or Internet Provider". The users can still receive mail ...

Automatically setting User account and exchange server
Hi All, How would I go about setting up possibly a login script that can automatically set up users account name and exchange server. I haven't really come accross what I'm after yet and was hopeing someone here would have an answer. Basically when a new user or a user with an outbox already; logs onto a different (or there first) machine that when they open outlook 2003 they have the settings for the server hosting exchange and thier user name automatically entered so that they don't need to contact us to have it sorted out. Thanks! Microsoft uses text files with a .prf exten...

User Not Showing in GAL
Hello-- We have one user whom we added to the AD about 3 weeks before their start date. I left the user account disabled until they started. Now, I have enabled it and the user is not showing in the GAL. It has been about 2 weeks. Their account is not hid from the address book. Any ideas on why this is happening? Many thanks, Stephen Have you mail- or mailbox-enabled that account? razor wrote: > Hello-- > > We have one user whom we added to the AD about 3 weeks before their start > date. I left the user account disabled until they started. Now, I have > enabled it and ...

Time Input Mask to show "5:35pm" ONLY
Hi there, I am trying to get me date/time field in both the table and form to show only 0:00pm... 5:35pm as an example. I have tried a few different input masks the closest one I have got is 0:00\pm, however when I type the time into the field (by only typing 535) it automatically changes to 5:35AM. I don't need the AM option at all as all times entered will be a PM time. Therefore I want it to automatically update as PM. I also only want to have to type the numbers as indicated before 535. I don't want the leading zero (05:35pm) and I dont want to have to type the : no...

is it possible to show a cell value using IF(AND function
I would like to show the value of Cell A1 in Cell A3 , what do I need to replace "=A1" portion of formula The cell format is set for numbers and there is also some conditional formating Formula contained in cell A3 =IF(AND(A1>0.1,A1<99),"=A1","") Displays Result as =A1 Thanks in advance all assistance or guidance greatly appreciated. Hi Almost there!! Just replace the "=A1" with A1 =IF(AND(A1>0.1,A1<99),A1,"") -- Regards Roger Govier "FennisDuck" <Fennis@Menace.AOL.com> wrote in message news:%...

Force Apply of Mailbox Settings (Exchange 5.5 Std Edition)
I have change mailbox's primary user account to a user and it takes a long time before it identifies from the workstation side. For example, I have userA is viewing MailboxA. Then after a time, I want userB to view MailboxA by changing the Primary User Account of his Mailbox. I have check userB if he can view it but there is an error, permission not allowed. I have restart the userB's computer but it didn't work also. I have experience this before but what I did is I only wait for the time that it takes effect. Can I force apply the settings immediately? Hoping for your response. ...

delete user from global address list
How do I remove a user from the global address list? Thanks in advance Greg On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:50:02 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: >How do I remove a user from the global address list? > >Thanks in advance > >Greg Delete the account? Hide it? either or both if possible. But I do not want to delete the Domain account. Greg "Andy David - Exchange MVP" wrote: > On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 05:50:02 -0700, "Greg" <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: > > >How do I remove a user from the global address list? > > >...

Can't open Outlook Mailbox
I can't open my Outlook, version 2002 mailbox. Problem with outlook.pst file??? Tried repairing (as per instructions and a message says it is missing??? THANKS for your solution, Don Price I'm no expert, but I have had this problem before. Try doing a search of all files (hidden, system, etc) for the file "outlook.pst". If it can't find anything, sorry, this is where my knowledge ends. If it does, just redirect outlook to that location. "Don Price FLD-EFCA" <dprice@forestlakes-efca.org> wrote in message news:<4ee201c473ea$24b500c0$a601280a@ph...

Chart showing percent change
Any suggestions on how to do this? I need to graph a chart that depicts "percent change" in 30 stocks. B61:B90 contain the stock symbol C61:C90 contain the current price D61:D90 contain the change E61:D90 contain the percent change Not sure of the best way to present this. -- jermsalerms ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jermsalerms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30167 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=543965 Select B61:B90, hold CTRL and select E61:E90 (so...

Changed permissions on public folders, not showing up in Outlook
Hi, We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook 2003. I modified the client permissions on a folder in Exchange System manager, and propagated those changes to all subfolders. However, the changes are not showing up on the Outlook client. We are running a single server, and all clients are on the same subnet. There are only 8 clients on the network. Do I need to force replication somewhere, even though this is the only server in the domain? Thanks. Matt Emmott wrote: > Hi, > We're running SBS server 2003 with clients on XP Pro SP2 and Outlook > ...

Atlantic City Excel User Conference
The time to register is drawing near. If you are planning to attend, register this week to assure your spot. Don't miss this one! April 18 - 20, 2007 - Excel and Access users will converge on Atlantic City, New Jersey for the US East Coast Excel/Access User Conference. The event will provide a fantastic opportunity for database and spreadsheet users to learn about one or both platforms. Add-on classes will provide a unique opportunity to learn about Access and Excel from the masters. www.ExcelUserConference.com/ECEUC.html -- -- Damon Longworth 2007 East Coast Excel / Access User ...

Outlook mail always shows as unread on startup.
I have outlook 2000, when I open outlook all my emails show as unread even if I know I have read them, if I scroll down the email list and backup the screen refreshes and they all turn to read even the email I know I have not read!? I have read a couple of knowledge base articles, they suggested that I could have a problem with a profile or two conflicting settings such as having an exchange mail profile and a pop3 or IMAP, even though the latter was definitely not the case I have deleted the pofile and started from new, this did not solve the problem. I then uninstalled office an...

Move Mailbox not working after installing Win2k3 sp1
Hey everyone, We are running a Windows 2003 domain and Exchange 2003 sp1 (in a cluster) and using Outlook 2003. Our Exchnage servers were running Windows 2003 (no service packs). We also have some OWA frontend servers running on Window 2003 (no service packs). Last weekend we installed Windows sp1 on our backend Exchange servers only. Now I can't do a move mailbox on any of my servers. Anyone have any ideas what I need to do? Here is the error I'm getting (Private company info. has be changed): **************************************** <?xml version="1.0" enc...

Exchange 2003 mailbox size #2
How do I see a list of all mailboxes and how much space each recipient is using? Open Exchange System Manager | expand server | storage group | store | mailboxes. This info should be in the right pane. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "MikeO" <MikeO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC5BA040-1DA8-429B-9535-8680F2DA514B@microsoft.com... > How do I see a list of all mailboxes and how much space each recipient is > using? Just a little reminder to you, you can click on ex...