user mailboxes #2

I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory but
the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are still
in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then?

have you run the Clean up agent?

--
Susan Conkey [MVP]

"scripttron75" <scripttron75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory
>but
> the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are
> still
> in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then?

0
sconkey (3059)
9/18/2006 9:30:25 PM
no how do u do that?

"Susan" wrote:

> have you run the Clean up agent?
>
> --
> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>

> "scripttron75" <scripttron75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active directory
> >but
> > the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are
> > still
> > in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then?

in the ESM, on the store where the mailboxes are/were, right-click
"Mailboxes" and select "Run cleanup agent"...

--

> no how do u do that?
>
> "Susan" wrote:
>
>> have you run the Clean up agent?
>>
>> --
>> Susan Conkey [MVP]
>>

>> "scripttron75" <scripttron75@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have exchange 2003 and I have deleted some accounts in active
>> >directory
>> >but
>> > the issue is that since i deleted the accounts in AD the mailboxes are
>> > still
>> > in the mailbox store and they are not X out how do i purge them then?

0
sconkey (3059)

Function help #2
I am wanting to know how to get excel to look at a coloumn of information and compare with another coloumn and then tell me what and where the differences are. Let me explain what I have. I have a spreadsheet that has two seperate "pieces" of information. Each piece has two coloumns. What I need to do is have a function that will look at coloumn a and then compare it with coloumn b. The twist in this is that the information does not line up as far as the rows go. I am running Excel 2000 on an XP box. Any help is great. thanks!!!! Derrell Try using conditi...

New to User Forms

How do I turn a one-page flyer template into a 1/2 page postcard?
I have a one-page flyer template which I would like to turn into 1/2 page-sized postcard template. Is there a way to reduce, rotate, and shrink to fit the original template so that I could print it as postcards? ...

Users Shared Folders

Mailbox name does not resolve?
I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no issue except one user. I am using Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 on all desktops. In outlook I enter the server name and mail box name in both full name and alias form and neither will resolve. The machine connects through file sharing to the exchange box with no problem. I have deleted the box and readded it and it still does not work. David Lewis <*@*.*> wrote in news:e7rig0he6c4h4t16jn3v6bjp1pt673hnhn@4ax.com: > I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no > issue except one user. I...

Users not showing up All Users

2002 with sp-2 hangs when opening attachments
Outlook 2002 with sp-2 hangs when opening attachments sent from earlier version of Outlook. Works fine if sent from other software. Ideas? ...

Restore Mailboxs With First Strage Group Restore
Greetings All, I'm a bit confused about backup and restores done with NTBackup on Exchange 2003. I'm able to create backups without any error. I'm also able to restore with out any error. However, lets say I have 10 mail boxs and I do a backup. I then delete and purge 5 of those mail boxes after my backup. Now, I want to restore those 5 boxes so I dismount my stores and make sure "can be overwwitten" is checked. I then go to my NTbackup utill and choose to restore my first storage group (which is what I backed up) I check the option to remount the store after back ...

user breakpoint

interface error #2
Error message displays periodically "Your server administrator has limited the number of items that you can open simultaneously." We are running Outlook 2007 and Excnage 2003 Exchange 2003. Do I have to change settings in Exchange? ...

mailbox manager Policy
Is there a way to a schedule mailbox rentention policy that will only run email deletion every first of the month? On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:35:01 -0700, paz <paz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to a schedule mailbox rentention policy that will only run >email deletion every first of the month? Not really. Its by the day/week in the custom schedule isnt it? Yeah. Do you know of any tweak or exchange tool that can provide similar capability? thank you "Andy David - MVP" wrote: > On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:35:01 -0700, paz <paz@discussions.microso...

Need User Name and Password

Text size #2
Hello friends, is there a way to change the default text size and the font for the incoming emails in OutlookXP, the email format is set to HTML with Word as the email editor. Appreciate your help. Thanks. ...

subtotal function #2
I have a list of item numbers, descriptions, quantity sold and few other fields. Data looks like this Item Description unit Cost Quantity 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 4 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 124 Note pad Ea 1.50 1 124 Note pad EA 1.50 3 When I sort by Item number and subtotal I get 123 Rubber band LB 1.00 2 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 4 123 Rubberband LB 1.00 2 123 Total 8 124 Note pad Ea 1.50 1 124 Note pad EA 1.50 3 124 Total 4 When I collapse it to subtotals only I get 123 Total 8 124 Total 4 Is there any way to include the description on the subto...

Random Users Calendars not viewable

more then 20 mailboxes
Which component of Outlook seems to cause the problem (Calendar, Inbox, Deleted Items, etc.)? more then 20 Mailboxes Please give a detailed description of the problem (error message, behavior): I use in my Outlook more than 20 Mailboxes. So I can manage all incomming mails. But the mailbox-names are unsorted. So I need a lot of time to find the right inbox. Is it possible that I can sort the mailboxes after the name? Which troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? nothing, I would like to sort the mailing-boxes. Have you installed new software or hardware or changed something else on you...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Excel 2003 printing problem--printing 1 document on 2 pages
Hi All!! I looked through the printing probs section and didn't see anything like this....but I KNOW someone will be able to help with this. We have a legal size spreadsheet with .7 left/right margins----it prints fine for most of us....but I just emailed it to one of our branches and it prints on 2 pages---half left and half right.... I spoke with the person trying to print this and we went through her page set-ups and they all seem to be fine....her printer set-up also seems to be correct....ANY ideas as to why this would happen and how I can walk her through (over the ph...

strikethrough #2
I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put a line through it. You will need to literally draw a line thru it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "katwalkers" <katwalkers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5616AD1-233A-47B0-85EB-32D620FFE4DB@microsoft.com... >I want to mark a word that has been/needs to be replaced, so I want to put >a > line through it. ...

Controlled Mailbox access via EXchange server
Quick one here, apart from using the Outlook client method, is it possible on EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 to give users (not domain/ exchange administrators) read, edit & write permissions to, for example someone's else's calender without giving the usual full mailbox access rights? Abiola Sonubi wrote: > Quick one here, apart from using the Outlook client method, is it > possible on EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 to give users (not domain/ exchange > administrators) read, edit & write permissions to, for example > someone's else's calender without giving the usual full ...