user mailbox receive size

I need some help rectifiying a situation

I have verified with ms kb322679 on how to set size limits for messages in
Exchange and although i have set the limits to its highest limit possible or
no limit at all i still have failures on receiving file attachements greater
that 10 meg in size. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated
0
cmillar (3)

New to User Forms

Users Shared Folders

Column Re-sizing
Office 2007 Beta --- each time I open an Excel spreadsheet, all of the columns have been re-sized. Normally 4 to 5 times their assigned widths. Manual re-formatting is necessary but when the workbook is saved, closed and re-opened, the column widths are re-sized again. I need a little guidance! JimPat Could be a Before-open, or Before-close macro is re-sizing them? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Jim" wrote: > Office 2007 Beta --- each time I open an Excel spreadsheet, all of the > columns have been re-sized. Normally 4 to 5 times their assigned widths. > Manual...

Mailbox name does not resolve?
I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no issue except one user. I am using Exchange 2003 and outlook 2003 on all desktops. In outlook I enter the server name and mail box name in both full name and alias form and neither will resolve. The machine connects through file sharing to the exchange box with no problem. I have deleted the box and readded it and it still does not work. David Lewis <*@*.*> wrote in news:e7rig0he6c4h4t16jn3v6bjp1pt673hnhn@4ax.com: > I have added all users in the company to the exchange server with no > issue except one user. I...

unwanted background in received emails
I am about to pull my hair out! I am using Outlook XP on a Windows XP machine. All of a sudden every email I receive from multiple users comes in with a gray background. Even if I send an email to myself and the background looks white in the email I send, it still shows up gray when I open the email. How do I stop this? What's interesting is if I change my Mail Format option within Outlook to send plain text emails, this does not happen. It seems to happen if the option is HTML or Rich Text. However, it's a little unrealistic to have everyone who sends me an email change to t...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

Restore Mailboxs With First Strage Group Restore
Greetings All, I'm a bit confused about backup and restores done with NTBackup on Exchange 2003. I'm able to create backups without any error. I'm also able to restore with out any error. However, lets say I have 10 mail boxs and I do a backup. I then delete and purge 5 of those mail boxes after my backup. Now, I want to restore those 5 boxes so I dismount my stores and make sure "can be overwwitten" is checked. I then go to my NTbackup utill and choose to restore my first storage group (which is what I backed up) I check the option to remount the store after back ...

mailbox manager Policy
Is there a way to a schedule mailbox rentention policy that will only run email deletion every first of the month? On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:35:01 -0700, paz <paz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to a schedule mailbox rentention policy that will only run >email deletion every first of the month? Not really. Its by the day/week in the custom schedule isnt it? Yeah. Do you know of any tweak or exchange tool that can provide similar capability? thank you "Andy David - MVP" wrote: > On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:35:01 -0700, paz <paz@discussions.microso...

Send/Receive not working .. Exchange to Pop3 problem?
I've done a search on this newsgroup, and found many with similar problems, but none with an answer that works for me. One of my users has brought in his own laptop from his old company, which used Outlook 2002 using MS Exchange. We've been able to set him up for an account on our POP3 server, and everything works great except automatic send and receive. I've searched the MS knowledge base, and there was a solution for "corrupted S/R Groups" to copy the "Send/Receive Group" into a new group and un-enable the old group .. that didn't do the trick. The onl...

Need User Name and Password

Text size #2
Hello friends, is there a way to change the default text size and the font for the incoming emails in OutlookXP, the email format is set to HTML with Word as the email editor. Appreciate your help. Thanks. ...

Random Users Calendars not viewable

more then 20 mailboxes
Which component of Outlook seems to cause the problem (Calendar, Inbox, Deleted Items, etc.)? more then 20 Mailboxes Please give a detailed description of the problem (error message, behavior): I use in my Outlook more than 20 Mailboxes. So I can manage all incomming mails. But the mailbox-names are unsorted. So I need a lot of time to find the right inbox. Is it possible that I can sort the mailboxes after the name? Which troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? nothing, I would like to sort the mailing-boxes. Have you installed new software or hardware or changed something else on you...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

Controlled Mailbox access via EXchange server
Quick one here, apart from using the Outlook client method, is it possible on EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 to give users (not domain/ exchange administrators) read, edit & write permissions to, for example someone's else's calender without giving the usual full mailbox access rights? Abiola Sonubi wrote: > Quick one here, apart from using the Outlook client method, is it > possible on EXCHANGE SERVER 2003 to give users (not domain/ exchange > administrators) read, edit & write permissions to, for example > someone's else's calender without giving the usual full ...

Increase field size
One of the fields we would like to be extended is Description field from payables Transactions window (Trans - Purchasing - Trans. Entry) How can we increase the fieldsize to take more characters. Rick Rick, You cannot modify field sizes on Dynamics table. Your best option in this case would be to use the document note. If you don't want to use a note here is a high level overview of what you would need to do. You would need to create a new table that contains the same keys as the Payables Transaction table. Your new table would contain any additional fields that you want to ma...

OWA and logging onto different mailboxes
With Exchange 5.5 OWA it was possible to connect to any mailbox and then enter userid and password. For example, at the inital web page I could enter "Support" as the mailbox and click the "Login" button, then enter my username and password in the dialog box that pops up. In this way I could connect to any generic/resource/shared/user mailbox I have permission to view. With Exchange Server 2003 OWA I don't seem to have that option. With only a Username and Password field to determine the mailbox, I can only connect to my mailbox. Q: How do I connect to other mailboxe...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...