User in need of help.

Could an administrator send an email out from a user account?
If not, is there a software that could do it.

Someone sent an email thru my account and I am told only someone with my
password could have done it. Is it true?

All help is appreciated.
0
sirous (3)

On Exchange Server an Administrator can change your mailbox rights to allow
anybody send emails in your name

"sirous" <sirous@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Could an administrator send an email out from a user account?
> If not, is there a software that could do it.
>
> Someone sent an email thru my account and I am told only someone with my
> password could have done it. Is it true?
>
> All help is appreciated.

0
roblop (8)

Tabebed Forms in Access!!!HELP!
I am trying to design a tabbed form in Access 2007. I have my five tabs named etc....I have inserted fields onto the first tab and for the life of me cannot figure out have to get the fields from the first tabs to not show up on the other tabs!!!!! I want each tab to contain its own fields. How do I do this???? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! Try cutting the controls, and pasting them back on the the correct page. Make sure that the page itself is selected before pasting the control. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Heather Elbert&qu...

Function help #2
I am wanting to know how to get excel to look at a coloumn of information and compare with another coloumn and then tell me what and where the differences are. Let me explain what I have. I have a spreadsheet that has two seperate "pieces" of information. Each piece has two coloumns. What I need to do is have a function that will look at coloumn a and then compare it with coloumn b. The twist in this is that the information does not line up as far as the rows go. I am running Excel 2000 on an XP box. Any help is great. thanks!!!! Derrell Try using conditi...

New to User Forms

Help with Registerhotkey
Hi, I am trying to create a shortcutmanager for ppt. I used RegisteHotkey and somehow managed to trap hotkeys, but now I have 2 problems i am not able to solve. 1. The hotkey is a system wide hotkey, meaning regardless of whether ppt is the active application or not the hotkey is trapped in powerpoint. 2. I am not aware of how to trap single keys (ie without combination of CTRL,Shift etc.), for eg. how do I trap just the key F3 (function key), without any combination keys. I am sort of desperate to solve and finish the addin. Will appreciate any help with this. Thanks and regards Dha...

Users Shared Folders

Help with creating database
I'm a recent college graduate at a new job. I am trying to help my company move a report that is currently done in Excel into Access. To help you better understand my goal I will try to describe my business and the nature of this report as briefly as possible. We are a clothing designer. All of our product is produced in factories overseas and delievered to our clients in the U.S. Our W.I.P. report is currently in Excel. It's purpose is to give us an up-to-date picture of what part of the production line our products are currently in. Information on this report inclu...

Providing help for a template
Hi, I have a template which is not that easy to use, so I need to show some help to users - what is the best way of doing this. It should be something that is not modal, as it should stay visible as the user works..... Regards Bo Rasmussen Bo, You can use Data - Validation. Leave the "Allow" box set to "Any value." Put instructions in the Input Box, and they'll pop up like comments when the cell is selected. Or use cell comments (right-click, Insert comment). They'll pop up when the mouse hovers over the cell. Modeless UserForms (Excel 2000 and beyond) can...

Help me do this
Hi Everyone, I need some help. I want to use Windows Live mail without signing in or having a hotmail or live account. I use gmail and it works fine. I have exported all my contacts from my live.com email and imported all of my contacts so that is not the problem. I want to import my calendar from my live account. I can't find anyway to do this. If I stop signing in of course my calendar is gone. How can I export my live.com email calendar into windows live desktop client so I don't have to sign in anymore? Thx "T-Man" <a@anon.com> wrote in message...

Users not showing up All Users

Help with Page Life Expectancy
hi I am using 32bit SQL Server 2005 and SP3 applied and hosted with VMWare Hi i have a situation where Page Life Expectancy counter shows a consistent average of 70 seconds when running the perfmon. I read that this should be > 300 seconds on average Buffer Cache Hit Ratio = 99% Memory grants pending = 0 lazy writes/sec = 0 i am trying to find out what queries are causing this but i'm not sure how to go about doing it. does anyone have a suggestion of what to run and look for? Derek Identify the queries consuming (or that will consume) the most memory select req...

user breakpoint

need help with look-up and time rage
hi, I have a table that looks something like this: Unit Time ENT 10:36:00 ENT 01:15:00 EMU 12:36:00 etc etc. I need to be able to calculate number of entries per unit per time range, eg the numbers of times ENT occurs between 8am and 4pm. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ruth Try this: =3DSUMPRODUCT((A1:A10=3D"ENT")*(B1:B10>=3D--"8:00:00")*(B1:B10<=3D--"16:00:= 00")) Or, you could put ENT in C1, the start time in D1 and the end time in E1 and use: SUMPRODUCT((A1:A10=3DC1)*(B1:B10>=3DD1)*(B1:B10<=3DE1)) Hope this hel...

System Low in Resources Help
Hi.... My father is having a problem with his computer and I am not sure ho to fix this. Everytime he tries to open excel the computer will freez and after hitting ctrl+alt+delete I get a message saying the compute is low in resources. This happens everytime I try to open a new or existing workbook. Coul anybody give me some tips or advice. Thanks. Bighers -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, Not an expert, but a couple things come to mind: 1) does his PC have enough memory/disk space for other applications, like Word, to operate OK? If not, then you need to 'beef it...

Using only dates needed in Excel 2007 chart
I'm trying to Chart data from a table and when I create a chart it adds in the days between mine. I only want working days. This is in Excel 2007. Change the x-axis to catgegory, not Time Scale. (Chart options, axis) This will display only the data you've given XL. -- Best Regards, Luke M "HFST04" <HFST04@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161B5351-A851-4776-A1F0-0E838A1722EE@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to Chart data from a table and when I create a chart it adds in > the days between mine. I only want working days. This is in...

IMAP service started but the protocol needs to be started under SysMGR
I have a W2K3 and Exchange 2003 server with no error messages in the event viewer. Even though IMAP is listed as started under Services, I had to go to Exchange System Manager to go to the server, select protocols and then start. There are no error messages in the Event viewer - can anyone tell me how to start this service automatically? It is currently set for automatic in Services but that isn't doing it (even though it says started) If you stop the service with the virtual server online it should be online when the service is again started. You might have to refresh but it shoul...

Help for ICT Gcse c/w
Hi Basically I am making a model for my ICT coursework (AQA), it's about dog training courses for a vets surgery. For part of it, we have to work out the minimum number of dogs needed for a course to run (has to be less than �50). I have made a table, which links to other worksheets.. No. of dogs: Cost per course: Cost per dog: Can course run? 1 �348.35 �348.35 No 2 �350.60 �175.30 No 3 �352.85 �117.62 No 4 �355.10 �88.78 No 5 �357.35 �71.47 No 6 �359.60 �59.93 No 7 �361.85 �51.69 No 8 �364.10 �45.51 Yes 9 �366.35 �40.71 Yes ...

Need User Name and Password

Definitely a Newbie--Need an example
I'm told VBS comes with MS OSes, and that if I had an example script of a vbs program, I could see how it works by double clicking on the file. Does someone have a simple program that I could try that on? Maybe something that simply prints some text or prints the results of a simple calculation. I'm using Win 7. -- Wayne Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada City, CA) (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N) GMT-8 hr std. time) Obz Site: 39� 15' 7" N, 121� 2' 32" W, 2700 feet Solid waste produced to gen...

excel need to be installed on server?
hello all, does excel have to be installed on my web server if i want to use a regular html form to receive user data to populate then execute some calculations in an excel spreadsheet? thanks in advance, greg Yes if you want the calculation done at the server side. However Excel and other Office apps. are not designed to run in this way (as server side processes). It can and has been done but it takes some knowledge. I've written an article on this, not sure if I posted it to my site. Use the contact me form on the site if you are going to pursue this method and I'll post i...

Help
Hello, I have Money 2006 Deluxe. I keep getting this message: Account setup is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. I have tried all week. Thanks Frank ...