User get error when accepting Meeting Requests

I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).

 "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"

It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
attendees do not get this error.
I can't find anything in the Product KB.
Anyone know how to fix it?
We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.

0
sks1 (11)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:20:01 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
>a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).
>
> "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"
>
>It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
>attendees do not get this error.
>I can't find anything in the Product KB.
>Anyone know how to fix it?
>We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.

Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.
0
adavid (8731)
4/19/2007 5:31:32 PM
No, it happens off and on. I haven't been able to figure out the common
elements of the meeting requests yet. I did post it in Outlook and Outlook
Calendaring forums also. Still waiting for answers there. I also asked this
question 3/22 with no answer in multiple areas.

"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:20:01 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
> >a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).
> >
> > "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"
> >
> >It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
> >attendees do not get this error.
> >I can't find anything in the Product KB.
> >Anyone know how to fix it?
> >We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.
>

> Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
> You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.

0
sks1 (11)
4/19/2007 5:50:03 PM
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:50:03 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:

>No, it happens off and on. I haven't been able to figure out the common
>elements of the meeting requests yet. I did post it in Outlook and Outlook
>Calendaring forums also. Still waiting for answers there. I also asked this
>question 3/22 with no answer in multiple areas.
>Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Are there delegates possibly involved? ( does she have delegates who
can create meetings for her / vice -versa)

>"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:20:01 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
>> >a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).
>> >
>> > "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"
>> >
>> >It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
>> >attendees do not get this error.
>> >I can't find anything in the Product KB.
>> >Anyone know how to fix it?
>> >We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.
>>

>> Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
>> You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.

0
adavid (8731)
4/19/2007 6:06:33 PM
She hasn't made anyone a delegate. She has permissions set for her calendar
as a default of Read Only, and View.

"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:50:03 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >No, it happens off and on. I haven't been able to figure out the common
> >elements of the meeting requests yet. I did post it in Outlook and Outlook
> >Calendaring forums also. Still waiting for answers there. I also asked this
> >question 3/22 with no answer in multiple areas.
> >Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
>
> Are there delegates possibly involved? ( does she have delegates who
> can create meetings for her / vice -versa)

> >> Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
> >> You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.

0
sks1 (11)

New to User Forms

Lotus Notes Connector Startup Error
We have been running the Lotus Notes Connector for dirsync purposes only on our Exch2003 SP2 environment. Recently our Exchange enterprise switched to native mode and from about then (can't be sure if its coincidence or not) the Notes Connector has failed to operate. We've re-installed it and done every other thing we could think of, including installing the latest build. We always get: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeNOTES Event Category: Notes to Exchange Conversion Event ID: 510 Date: 13/09/2006 Time: 9:40:16 AM User: N/A Computer: KAZACTEXCH01 Description: Erro...

Error number of columns does not match the header row! on Import
I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting Error number of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help Many thanks in advance Hi Jim how are you importingthem are you using scribe, or a diffferent tool -- Alistair 2B.net http://www.crmdeployment.co.uk "Jimbo" wrote: > I am trying to import data from GoldMine into CRM and getting Error number > of columns does not match the header row! can anybody help > Many thanks in advance Check the thread of 20/3/2007 "Number of columns does not match the header row" I think it'l...

Users Shared Folders

How do I get the font color to change automatically depending on
How do I get the font color to change automatically depending on whether it is a positive or negative number? Example: if negative auto change to red, If positive number change to green, zero balance auto change to black. Take a look at Format|Conditional formatting. gtcarlsbad wrote: > > How do I get the font color to change automatically depending on whether it > is a positive or negative number? Example: if negative auto change to red, > If positive number change to green, zero balance auto change to black. -- Dave Peterson Go to Format - Conditional format Is very e...

Send/Recieve error in Outlook 2003
I recently upgraded one of uor machines from Office 2002 to Office 2003. All was well, excep Outlook started doing very strange things. It will send mail just fine, but when it recieves it will download the first two or three then freeze up and go "Not Responding". So, I close it down and reopen it, hit Send/Receive again and it grabs the first two or three messages it downloaded already and relpicates them in the inbox. Then it freezes up again. I tried running the "repair" feature off of the Office 2003 cd and reinstalling the whole suite but had no luck. ...

Users not showing up All Users

HotFix to SP2
I can receive email but cannot send it. Using Outlook 2002 & XP. Everything has worked fine for 2 years and now noe ability to send. I get error messages 0x800CCC0B and 0x8004210B. I have download SP1 and SP2. Neither fixed the problem. I say information that there was a HotFix to SP2 that fixes this problem. Any idea on how to get the hotfix? The September 5, 2003 Hotfix? Like the article stated; contact Microsoft. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: ...

user breakpoint

interface error #2
Error message displays periodically "Your server administrator has limited the number of items that you can open simultaneously." We are running Outlook 2007 and Excnage 2003 Exchange 2003. Do I have to change settings in Exchange? ...

Getting single selected record from multiselect listbox
Hi All, I have a multi select listbox that I use both as a single select and a multi select. I can't change the multi select property in VB, so I keep a software switch of my own, and trap the click event. When getting multiple selected records, I use the standard, Access help code: For Each varItem In ctlItemList.ItemsSelected Debug.Print ctlItemList.ItemData(varItem) Next varItm What I'm wondering is if there isn't a shorthand, maybe using the ItemsSelected property, for getting row data when I know only one record is sel...

Outlook Express 6
When I try to receive email, I get the following message - any ideas? Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'comcast', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '+OK', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this group supports Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite of business productivity programs. Outlook Express belongs to Internet Explorer and exh...

Error starting NNTP Bridge
When I attempt to start Microsoft Forums NNTP Bridge, while it is saying Starting NNTP Server, it gives me an error message box with the following message: Passport Header Missing. Because of this, I am unable to use the Microsoft Answers newsgroups from the Windows Live Mail newsreader. This problem just started, and there are no changes that I have made to any settings or anything else. Why is this happening? Thanks. -- Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/ There was a message on the Website all day saying that there would be work b...

How do I get Excel to go to the first row where the first cell st.
How do I get Excel to go to the first row where the first cell starts with a specific character? I want to place a link for A-E, F-K, l-P, etc., so I can click to gget to the start of a preferred range. CODE returns the numeric code for the first character in a text string. So if cell A1 contained "Frank", CODE(A1) would return 70. Upper and lower case letters return different values, "frank" would return 102, whether this is any help. If you are tryinh to link to a known range you could always set a hyperlink, use the bookmark button to set the link to the range. ...

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Get Properties of Extension Objects
Hi, I am learning to use an extension object with my xsl file. But the only examples I get are those showing how pass a function to the xsl file. Is is possible to pass a property of an extension object to an xsl file? If so, how do I do it? Thanks, Roshawn Roshawn Dawson wrote: > I am learning to use an extension object with my xsl file. But the only > examples I get are those showing how pass a function to the xsl file. > Is is possible to pass a property of an extension object to an xsl > file? If so, how do I do it? You pass an object, whose public methods will ...

distribution group creation error
When creating a distribution group with associated public folder, I see an error message about the creation of the public folder... Here is a copy of the add_distribution_group_wizard.log file Can anyone help me? ------------------------------- Date: 22/04/2004 Time: 11:38 User: administrator Command-Line: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small Business Server\Administration\addgrp.exe" -e -x ------------------------------- ------------------------------- Options specified by the user: Create a distribution group with the following name: fcvcvcv Add the following users and gro...

Access 2007 runtime Error
I have created a quotes database in which i would like my end users that are all useing the 2007 runtime to be able to E-mail a report in .pdf format. The macro behind the button works fine on the developers station. but in the runtime environment I am getting an action failed: Error 2950. The send object isnt working. I get a message before the actual error code Stateing that the format in which i am attempting to output the current object is not available. I have done some digging and run into a few posts about changing the registry. But i didnt really want to have to do that to 40 pl...

Public Folder auto accept
Dear all I am using an Exchange Server 2007 and the clients use Outlook 2007. If a user creats an appointment he is able to add a Public Folder as a required attendee but the Public Folder does not respond to the invitation and the appointment ist not visible in the Public Folder. How can I add this? Can anyone help me? Best regards, Chris ...

Need User Name and Password

I get appointments for a person who is no longer with us.
We have a shared calandar at our company, whenever I am invited to an appointment I receive the following e-mail: your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. the following recipient(s) could not be reached: the e-mail account does not edist at the organization this message was sent to. check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address. <servername.domain.local #5.1.1> I get my appointment just fine but I also get the message above for a person who was let go and removed from the system. Are you using Exchange server?...