User get error when accepting Meeting Requests

I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).

 "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"

It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
attendees do not get this error.
I can't find anything in the Product KB.
Anyone know how to fix it?
We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.

0
sks1 (11)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:20:01 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
>a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).
>
> "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"
>
>It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
>attendees do not get this error.
>I can't find anything in the Product KB.
>Anyone know how to fix it?
>We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.

Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.
0
adavid (8731)
4/19/2007 5:31:32 PM
No, it happens off and on. I haven't been able to figure out the common
elements of the meeting requests yet. I did post it in Outlook and Outlook
Calendaring forums also. Still waiting for answers there. I also asked this
question 3/22 with no answer in multiple areas.

"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:20:01 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
> >a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).
> >
> > "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"
> >
> >It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
> >attendees do not get this error.
> >I can't find anything in the Product KB.
> >Anyone know how to fix it?
> >We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.
>

> Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
> You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.

0
sks1 (11)
4/19/2007 5:50:03 PM
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:50:03 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:

>No, it happens off and on. I haven't been able to figure out the common
>elements of the meeting requests yet. I did post it in Outlook and Outlook
>Calendaring forums also. Still waiting for answers there. I also asked this
>question 3/22 with no answer in multiple areas.
>Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Are there delegates possibly involved? ( does she have delegates who
can create meetings for her / vice -versa)

>"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:20:01 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I have one Outlook user (2003) who get this message when she tries to accept
>> >a meeting sent by another Outlook user (2003).
>> >
>> > "as the meeting organizer you do not have to respond to this meeting"
>> >
>> >It is in error - somone else is the meeting organizer. All other meeting
>> >attendees do not get this error.
>> >I can't find anything in the Product KB.
>> >Anyone know how to fix it?
>> >We are using Exch 2003 and Outlook client installs on XP.
>>

>> Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
>> You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.

0
adavid (8731)
4/19/2007 6:06:33 PM
She hasn't made anyone a delegate. She has permissions set for her calendar
as a default of Read Only, and View.

"Andy David {MVP}" wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:50:03 -0700, SKS <sks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >No, it happens off and on. I haven't been able to figure out the common
> >elements of the meeting requests yet. I did post it in Outlook and Outlook
> >Calendaring forums also. Still waiting for answers there. I also asked this
> >question 3/22 with no answer in multiple areas.
> >Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
>
> Are there delegates possibly involved? ( does she have delegates who
> can create meetings for her / vice -versa)

> >> Is this happening with all meetings this user gets?
> >> You may want to post this in an Outlook NG.

0
sks1 (11)

How to get a list of all the controls of a CDialog?
In fact , I need only a part of them : I want to move some controls inside a CDialog. How to get a list of all the controls of a CDialog? But maybe I should ask : how to get a list of all CWnd children of another CWnd? Thank you. Pierre Couderc Perhaps GetNextWindow is an option, never used it myself though: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_cwnd.3a3a.getnextwindow.asp Pierre Couderc wrote: > In fact , I need only a part of them : I want to move some controls > inside a CDialog. How to get a list of all the controls of a CDialog? >...

Error Logs
Hi: We are currently on GP10, using Citrix. We have encountered issues, in GP10, and Frx. What are the error logs named. Would the logs be located on the Citrix, or Application server. ------=_NextPart_0001_460D45B9 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. Where are you getting errors? You may find some information in the Application event viewer log. If not there, you can run a DexSQL log for GP that will provide more details on what GP is doing in SQL. You can find steps for doing this in KB article 850996. Regards, Je...

Errors exist in the page of http://runonce.msn.com/runonce3.aspx
So i can't save my options. When i open the IE browse, it will always pop up this page. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Were any of these applications running in the background when you inst...

GET.CHART.ITEM returning strange results
I have some functionality written in VB that I am re-writing in C#, but I am getting a different result from the GET.CHART.ITEM macro for the exact same chart series point. This is running in Excel 2003. An example: VB CODE: --> result is 337.5 Dim returnValue as variant Series.points(1).select returnValue = Application. ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.CHART.ITEM(1,1)") C# CODE: --> result is 309.25 Series.points(1).select object returnValue = _application.ExecuteExcel4Macro(("GET.CHART.ITEM(1,1)"); Another interesting note is that I run the same C# code on the sa...

error 424 Object required
when I run this code in Access vba97 there is no error; However when i run the exact same cose in ACCESS2000 I get the run-time error of object Required (424); does any one have an Idea as to what is wrong? Private Sub Form_Current() Dim recClone As Recordset Dim intNewRecord As Integer Set recClone = Me.RecordsetClone intNewRecord = IsNull(Me.PersonID) If intNewRecord Then cmdFirst.Enabled = True cmdNext.Enabled = False cmdPrev.Enabled = True cmdLast.Enabled = True cmdNew.Enabled = False Exit Sub End If cmdNew.Enabled = True '...

Sort window for Custom Sort gets bigger each use
Our company recently rolled out Office 2007 Standard. One user uses Excel quite a lot. She does the Custom Sort action a lot (under the Home tab>Sort&Filter button). She noticed that the window that pops up actually increases in size each time she clicks the Custom Sort button. When I try it on my pc, I can resize the Sort window, and have it remember whatever size I put it at each time, whether I close and restart Excel, or just doing another Sort action. For her, it increases exponentially. The process goes like this: 1. Click Custom Sort 2. Click Cancel to close Sort window. ...

Deleting Users Email
Before I start off, I just want to let you know that I have the blessing of the COO of our bank to do this. In fact, it's an order. He wants me to go into Users email and move any attachments to their home network folder. He wants me to do this without having to interrupt their work. In my previous job I was able to go to File-->Open-->Other Users Folder and make those changes. It won't allow me to do that here. Is there a way to move the files directly in Exchange? I need to do this ASAP, as we need to free up some space in the database. We're approachin...

Is there anyway to get/mimic a split form in a subform?
I'm using a tabbed form, with the information of a contact on one tab, and a subform on another tab that is to be used for contact events and interactions. Ideally, I would like this subform to work like a splitforn, where I can select an entry in the datasheet, and have the information dynamically updated to be displayed above the datasheet. However, I'm aware that Access doesn't allow for splitforms in subforms (could someone explain why?), hence why I'm asking if there is anyway in getting or mimicing a splitform within a subform, if at all possible. I shou...

DST GrantMailboxPermission.vbs Error "Failed to get DACL"
Hi, I'm to the point where I need to run the GrantMailboxPermission.vbs script. I am testing it out just using my account, so in the text file, there is only my account information. The script runs, generates the log and err files, and the log file only contains: DOMAIN\Administrator (my domain name - substituted DOMAIN for forum post). Here is what the err file says: Failed to get DACL of LDAP://CN=lastname\, firstname,OU=dept,OU=userou,OU=userou,DC=domain,DC=domain Error: Object required I did try running the script using a test account that is in a different O...

FRx upgrade from 6.0 to 6.7 error
All, I am at a loss. We have upgrades GP from 6.0 to 8.0 successfully, then we ran the existing FRx 6.0 version fine on the GP 8.0. But I would like to upgrade to Frx 6.7 and am getting a banner error which is fatal and the install stops. I have met all 3 criteria spelled out in the FRx 6.7 documentation and am at a loss. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks -- For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack Ruyard Kipling What is the exact error message that you are getting? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "ncst8pak" <ncst8pak@discussion...

end user best practices
I think one of the best additions MSFT added to the product is the idea of the resource center. I also like how active the CRM blog seems to be. However, I think a lot of the information is still targeted to the "tech" side of a CRM deployment, and less so to individual users. Just a general comment that I think something like a http://success.salesforce.com best-practice focused portal would be extremely helpful in improving usability and adoption by end-users (sample: http://blogs.salesforce.com/dreamforce07/best_practicessmb/index.html). Again, I think the resource center...

Host unknown (Error 279)
Some of the people in my office have been getting messages returned with the error "Host unknown (Error 279)". I am fairly confident that this just means the recipient account does not exist or could not be found. Problem is they have been receiving A LOT of them and it seems unusual that there would be that many faulty addresses. Anyone out there have any additional information on this error? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. Additional information on this error would probably require the FULL AND COMPLETE ERROR MESSAGE! "J.S. Harris" <sharris@a...

EMS Import Error
After making 7000+ enties to my items db, I tried to import them into RMS and getting the following error: "Non-nullable column cannot be updated to Null" Suggestions? Almost all of the columns in the Item table are non-nullable. If you don't have a value to enter, use '' (an empty string) for text values or 0 (zero) for numeric. Most of the date values are nullable, but if not you can either use getdate() or 'yyyy-mm-dd' to set a value. what is 'my items database'? Access? Excel? How are you performing your import? -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber C...

User access to Service Calendar
Hi there, I would like to know if it's possible to give access to all users to see the organisation's service calendar. thanx give the user Organization level privelege in Read permission of the Calendar "Lebo" <Lebo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4E90C00-CF3F-43C8-9D05-C095C98F8052@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I would like to know if it's possible to give access to all users to see > the > organisation's service calendar. > > thanx ...

User Deleting folders from someone elses mailbox
Hello, Is there a was to monitor who is Deleting folders from someone elses mailbox? I know that it could only people who have permissions to the mailstore. Can i setup something to watch when this happens? Also if it is someone who is using the Default Domain Administrator account to do this, can i see who this is or where it is coming from? Logon mailbox access. Change the domain admin password and do not distribute. Watch the event logs. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260835/en-us BK On Jan 4, 5:52 pm, vyaw2...@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, > Is there a was to monitor who is Delet...

Multiple excel users can open the same file and edit at the same .
We are running Excel 2002 SP2. We recently moved to a Windows 2000 server and now we are running into the issue where Multiple users can open the same excel file and edit it at the same time without getting the file the 2nd time in Read Only mode. Go to Tools>Share Workbook & choose the setting to Allow changes by more than one user. The file must also be stored in a Shared network/workgroup folder. Save the fil. It is also strongly recommended that you research the feature in Excel Help to become more familiar with it before you start sharing the file. HTH |:>) "Jef...

Where do I get the brochure options in the program?
I can't finds the options for color schemes. "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1559D466-0162-46B5-931A-21C2E13BFD51@microsoft.com... >I can't finds the options for color schemes. What version? ...

Cant get grid lines on worksheet
I can't get the grid lines to work on my worksheet. I fill in the box to show grid lines on the options but they don't come up. Am I doing something wrong or is there somewhere else I need to check? Thanks for any help. Have you shaded the cells? If you have, you may want to use borders and draw your lines where you want them. "W. Wells" wrote: > > I can't get the grid lines to work on my worksheet. I fill in the box to > show grid lines on the options but they don't come up. Am I doing something > wrong or is there somewhere else I need to check?...

Exchange 2003 user permissions
New server running Exchange 2003. We moved the mailboxes to it from an old server running Exchange 2000. The permissions are not working correctly. When I go to file, open, other user folder and choose someone it will not display there inbox, calendar, contacts, etc. I am a member of Administrators, Domain Admin, Enterprise Admins. Temporairliy I have to go to AD, and take take myself out of the mailbox permissions and add myself back, then it works. We have about 100 users and that could take some time, any ideas how to speed up the process? thanks, By default the Domain and Ent...

Critical error while attempting to communicate with the APS
I have some problems with loading Crystal reports to CRM. I developed a report in Crystal 8.5 based on a view I created in the CRM database. Then I read through the newsgroup about how to lead reports to CRM and found out that we need to obtain Crystal version is 9.2.2. We did! I converted the report to the newer version and then I did a "Save as" from Crystal, Seleced "Enterprise", sucessfully logged into APS, selected the folder I wanted to save the report to and then the system returned this error: "Critical error while attempting to communicate with the APS...

Can't get to my Facebook apps
Help! A couple of weeks ago I started using a new computer w/ Windows 7 and IE 8. At first I couldn't get on Facebook at all, but I seem to have gotten that fixed. My problem is when I try to go to one of my apps, or any apps for that matter, the tab in IE will alternate between showing the IE symbol and saying "Connecting," and showing the FB symbol and saying "Redirecting." It just keeps going back and forth in this continuous loop and the only way I can stop it is by hitting the "x" several times which eventually stops the navigation. The...

OWA User can't see text in email body (rights issue??)
Hi, I just implemented OWA, and it is working great for MOST users. I have 1 user, when she logs in, and opens an email, the body of the email is just blank (no text). When she logs in on her computer (not owa login, Win2000 login) no one can see text. It almost seems like it's something in this user's profile or something. She can log in to OWA on any other computer we've tried, and she get's text. It will even work on her computer if another user logs on to the computer (windows 2000 login). The problem just seems to happen when she is logged on to the computer. Thank...

DAODB.H file errors
#include <AFXWIN.H> #include <stdio.h> #include <_dbdao.h> #include <afxole.h> void main() { } I get the errors c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(77) : error C2079: 'CdbBSTR' uses undefined class 'DLLEXPORT' c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(77) : error C2239: unexpected token '{' following declaration of 'CdbBSTR' c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(93) : error C2504: 'COleVariant' : base class undefined c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\_dbdao.h(95) : error C2146: syntax error : m...

How to get sales configurator details into Great Plains
I am trying to bring in sales order details through econnect. I cannot find the schema which will include the sales configurator option details into it. Can you tell me how to get these details into Great Plains through econnect. jacktundra@Hotmail.com ...

Access to Change User Settings
Which permission in a role gives users access to change settings such as time zone, etc. in their personal settings? Any help would be appreciated. Also is there a way to globally change the time zone setting for all users? Thank you! Time zone is not something you can lock down. Users get to choose which time zone they are in. If youre paying $1000 a seat for an employee that cant be trusted to select their appropriate time zone themselves, you got a problem. No, I think you misunderstood me. What I am saying is that it is a pain for users to have to set their own settings. I wo...