url breaks when sending through OWA

when a user sends a url on a email message while on OWA the link changes
to the OWA login home page, but the correct url still shows.

so if i sent http://www.google.com instead of going to google it will go
to the login page of my owa site.

thx

monica
0
moni6422 (15)

why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in cr
why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist "ruchie" <ruchie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56CA25CA-151E-4488-81A2-28805B4E5F80@microsoft.com... > why i can't see Send button in my outlook for applying a job in craiglist Did you set up an email account in Outlook? ...

hyperlinks in a spreadsheet keep breaking
I have a list with about 380 records which I use with filters on at the top of the column. One column refers to filenames which I have tried to replace with hyperlinks - I set the links up then after eg filtering, and moving around the sheet, and perhaps closing & reopening the book, the links fail to work again, the error message is "address not valid". How can I ensure the links keep working ? I am working on a network. I think I'd try creating the hyperlinks using the worksheet function: =hyperlink(). Say your filename is in A2, then put this in B2: =hyperlink("...

How To Track Clicks from your MS Word Resume using a URL shortener
Like many people with a technical background, I have lots of links in my resume to companies I have worked for and projects I have completed. When I send out a resume I would like to know whether people click on the links in the resume, but normally I can only get stats for sites I control (using Google Analytics Campaign Tracking). By using a URL shortening service I can embed links that are specific to the resume that I sent, and I can track every click on that link from that specific resume. The only problem here is that creating those links is time consuming, especially if yo...

in Outlook Express it continues to break up my attachments...
in Outlook Express it continues to break up my attachments that I send. Do you know how to fix this? thanks, dave I may be wrong on this one Dave, but the only way that I know around it is to send *attachments* as a WinZip or Win Rar archive. Should you mean that OE (and this is an Outlook group) breaks up large *messages* then this should not be a problem for the recipent. Assuming they too are using OE, they should just select all of the received parts, RIGHT click on them, and select Combine and Decode. Voila! John C ...

Send Invoices by Email
I am testing out the 2002 Trial Business Version of Money. When attempting to send a copy of an invoice/sale by email -the option is greyed out. Is this becuase it is a trial product? If not, how can I enable it? ...

subject warning before sending email
I was using Eudora before and when ever I used send a message without the subject, I always got a warning that I am sending the mail without the subject, Is there any option available for Outlook? you can code it in. refer here: http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=126 "Gerry" <Gerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:228B6C4A-947C-4F3C-8917-1D2DA987063D@microsoft.com... >I was using Eudora before and when ever I used send a message without the > subject, I always got a warning that I am sending the mail without the > subject, Is there any o...

how to send a list of all tasks
I am working with a lot of tasks.(I hope, this is the correct re-translation from German). I want to send all Task - Entries including some fields to my boss on a daily bases. How can I resolve this problem? Thanks for any help or idea Regards Bruno See if any of the ideas on the following page help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Bruno" wrote: > I am working with a lot of tasks.(I hop...

Inserting a URL
Hi, I was wondering if Great Plains supports inserting a link into one of the records so the user will be able to look up an Invoice in GP and find a link that will point to some other type of info. So when the user pulls up Invoice Number 123 there will also be a link/URL in one of the fields to http://www.InvoiceInfo123.com Thanks, Andy Andrew, It depends. The italic i icon let's you add links to some records. You may be able to use the Extender product as well. I haven't had time to play with it. The Notes area can be used to attach files or links to files such as Wo...

OWA appends a question mark ? to the top of a message
I have a weird situation with only one user account on a SBS 2003 server hosting Exchange 2003. When that user writes a new email using OWA or replies to any email using OWA, a "?" (no quotes) shows up in the first line of the email. It only does this if the user uses OWA and it is only seen by the recipient or in the sent items. When the user is writing the email she does not see the question mark, but once she sends it, it appears. She can see it in the sent items. The recipient sees the question mark regardless the email client and regardless of external or internal. If that sa...

Send with two different adresses/ISP with one Outlook instance
Hi, I have this problem: I have an e-mail-adres me@providerA.com and another me@providerB.com. The according relay (smtp) servers are: relay.providerA.com and relay.providerB.com. I have an internet-connection from providerA, so I'm able to send and receive mails from that provider. With the same Outlook (2000) I want to send and receive e-mails from providerB. After adding providerB in the Services from Outlook, I'm able to receive mails from my me@providerB.com-adress, but I'm not able to send mails: I always get an error. What I actually need is: be able to send e-mail...

Use same header/footer on different layouts w/o section breaks?
I would like to use the same header/footer information on pages with different orientations. However, if I need to update the information, such as revision information in a footer, I want to only have to change it once and not have to go into each section's footer to change it each time and with each occurrence. Is this possible and if so, how do I do it? Although you don't say so, I'll assume you're using some technique similar to the one in http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/LandscapeSection.htm to keep the headers and footers in the "portrait" lo...

Can't send
Let me explain. I'm using Outlook 2003 on my laptop. I'm connected wirelessly through a router. I can send & receive mail perfectly while using the built-in wireless card or a PCMCIA wireless card -both work. If I go to a hotel or lets say an airport, I can connect fine, I can receive mail fine, but, it won't send. This has been puzzling me for months. Does anyone have a solution or a suggestion to my dilemma? Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving.....Dan Dan wrote: > Let me explain. I'm using Outlook 2003 on my laptop. I'm connected > wirelessly through a router....

sending email smtp port
am using outlook 2000 on top of being connected to msn.com for a LAN connection. can receive email, but cant send. my emailbox provider says that msn is blocking smtp server port 25. does anyone know which port and smtp server I should use? Thank you for your kind attention. angela Have you contact MSN help? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Angela <amcorr@mobiledigitalsecurit...

Viewing other's peoples Calendars/Inbox with OWA
Hi all - I found this article: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257889 However, we are using Windows 2003 AD with Exchange 2003 SP1 (single server). I found a SERIOUS error with this link in the KB article: http://virtual_server_name/exchange/username/calendar Anyone in our organization can use the above link to check ANYONE'S EMAIL, or CALENDAR, even if that calendar or email is set up to not share. How do I fix this? Thanks all! -Blake On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:36:34 -0400, "Galvanon" <galvanon@online.nospam> wrote: >Hi all - > >I found this articl...

OWA corruption [exch2003]
I'm pretty sure one of the OWA j.scripts got corrupted during a power outage here. Everything works as normal in OWA; except when the user logs in with the Premium client....you go to reply to an email ...and the screen opens with a new mail...but you are unable to type in it. (it has a small box with a red x) I think i tracked down the file i need to fix. Would it be unwise to just copy over a working version of the file? Or is a reinstall of Exchange 2003 necessary? THank Steve [Exchange 2003 sp1/Windows 2000 server SP4] ...

Outlook 2003 auto send/receive
When I start Outlook, it does NOT go out and get waiting e- mails. I have to manually click it to do the job. In Tools, Options, I've made sure that the box is checked to send/receive when Outloomis started...but it doesn't. Also, when I tried to get online help, the MS system would NOT accept my product ID, no matter how I tried. Any thoughts? There is no such setting in Outlook. You need to set an automatic Send/Receive interval. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "sam k" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1698001c41c99$f2e4ee40$a601280a@p...

url
how can I send a url in a message in outlook 2000 no way to use the "send to" function?? "Wolfman" <Wolfman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:741252C1-4C9B-46DC-A3E6-337D4255A7C1@microsoft.com... > csull, > > Create a new Message and then in the body literally type the url out. > > eg. > > http://www.microsoft.com > > -- > Regards, > Ash. What happens if you try IE's File, Send link to menu? Mailto burl (http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gallery/index.htm#mailto) sends links, not the attachments. -- Diane Po...

Sending attachments to people in Cc: (carbon copy) How?
Can OE6 send attachments to people in the Cc: line? If not what email app can do it? thanks, bilm Attachments go with the message. It doesn't matter if the addresses are in the To, CC, or BCC field. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "bilm" <jetons86896@mypacks.net> wrote in message news:umE5Agf1KHA.5328@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Can OE6 send attachments to people in the Cc: line? > If not what email app can do it? > > thanks, > > bilm > Bilm: just curious. What made you as...

First Headline after Continuous Section Breaks
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have a document with 350 Pages, with about 30 continuous section breaks, because I need different text (column titles) for the headlines in each section. But two of the thirty headlines I cannot format as &quot;First Headlines&quot; with the option &quot;First page different&quot;. If I erase the text in that headline, the text in the other headlines in that section is also erased. I tried to erase and to reformat, but with these two it does not work. The other 28 work well. <br><br>I ho...

outlook times out sending e-mail
When sending e-mail, my outlook says it is send 5 messages when I have none in my outbox. Any new messages sit in the out box and will no send. I have the newest Norton Antivirus. A virus scanrequest pops up during the send cycle, bu is too quick and I can't see the message. any ideas?? R. MELAND <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When sending e-mail, my outlook says it is send 5 messages > when I have none in my outbox. Any new messages sit in the > out box and will no send. I have the newest Norton > Antivirus. A virus scanrequest pops up during the s...

sending mail using an alias email address
We are using Exchange Server 2007 with Outlook 2007 clients. I have several email addresses listed under my mail account on the Exchange Server for which I "receive" email. However, the server will not allow me to "send" email using any of these email addresses - as it only allows me to send using the primary address for my email account. I get a message saying "You are not allowed to send this message ... on behalf of another sender without permission to do so." What settings do I need to change on the Exchange Server so that it allows Outlook 2007 ...

How to send email on alternate email address
Hello, Lets imagine that some contact has several email addresses - CRM3.0 supports 3 addresses. But when I click button "Send" - email is sent to the first addresses. Is there possibility to change address before sending email? ...

How to set different URLs to IE for nevigating to different sites
I want to open a IE window through a program Then I will open a perticular site say "http://www.yahoo.com" in the same IE window through the same program Then after some time say delay of 1 min I want to open other site say "http://hotmail.com" in the same window throug same program Could you please tell me how to do this Thanks Shr You can use IEs object model to automate it. What you are asking is exposed thru its object model. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Shri" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D244A9C8-...

Suddenly unable to send email
I use Outlook 2002 and have been using a SBCglobal DSL email account for almost two years without incident. Suddenly, while I am able to receive email just fine, I can no longer send emails through Outlook. I get the following error message: "Task 'pop.sbcglobal.net - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: ??0 5.0.0 Access denied'" Does anyone know how to correct this? I called SBC and we triple-checked the outgoing SMTP server inf...

How to send private messages with this script ON??
Hi All, ---------------------------- Here is my config : Messaging server : W2k Server / Exchange 2k Users computers : W2k Pro / Ms Outlook 2000 ---------------------------- I'm using this script (in outlook of all my users) to send a copy of each outgoing message to : deptname.out@companyname.com ---------------------------- Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) Dim ObjItem As MailItem Dim ObjNs As NameSpace Dim ObjElementsenvoyes As MAPIFolder Dim ObjRecip As Recipient Set ObjNs = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI") Set ObjElementsenvoyes =...