Urgent. configuration Exchange 2003

Good morning,

I need to configure Exchange 2003 so that certain users can only receive and
to send internal emails. Can they tell me exactly where I should configure
it?

Thank you

Can you throw a hand?

"Miguel A." <ma.camaleonNOSPAM@gmail.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> Good morning,
>
> I need to configure Exchange 2003 so that certain users can only receive
> and to send internal emails. Can they tell me exactly where I should
> configure it?
>
> Thank you

Textbox on chart doesn't print in Office 2003, but does in 2007
I have some charts that I create through C# code on a "template" worksheet and then copy it over to a new worksheet using the following code. When looking at the chart.Shapes, I can see the three Textbox objects that I want and these are the only shapes available. I can see them on the screen in both Excel 2003 and 2007 correctly. When I print in 2003 though, the textboxes don't appear like they do for 2007. Can anyone shed some light on why this might be happening? // Copy the images and charts (note index starts at 1) for (int z = 1; z <= wsTemplate.Shapes.Count; ...

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

Microsoft Money 2003 #11
I'm using Microsoft Money 2003 and would like to know how to change where I back up to. I am able to backup to my hard drive, but the only selection for disk is A and I would like to write to CD like D: drive. There is only one choice and that is A: Thanks Punky In microsoft.public.money, Punky wrote: >I'm using Microsoft Money 2003 and would like to know how >to change where I back up to. I am able to backup to my >hard drive, but the only selection for disk is A and I >would like to write to CD like D: drive. There is only >one choice and that is A: Se...

Exchange 2003 OWA logoff button
I've come across an odd situation where when pressing the logoff button in OWA from IE I am prompted for user credentials again. This has only been within the last week, and I havent been able to test if it is just my account, but it requires domain\username and password, but initial login only requires username and password, no domain name. Has anyone seen this before? Andrew, It's typically a NTFS permissions problem on the Exchange directories (ExchWeb). This also may occur if you enabled Forms-based Authentication and temptered with IIS Admin to modify something. Mak...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

Exchange server lost connection to domain
Exchange will not connect to the domain. Event id 4 began occuring yesterday. Attempts to reset to connection to the domain have failed. I need to know the consequences of dis-joining and re-joining a domain with Exchange running OS Win2003 Exchange 2003 Thanks Harry In news:uqgPlJW4GHA.3740@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, harry <mackey@musc.edu> typed: > Exchange will not connect to the domain. Event id 4 began occuring > yesterday. Attempts to reset to connection to the domain have failed. > I need to know the consequences of dis-joining and re-joining a > domain with Exchan...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

Exchange 5.5 and OWA
I have set up exchange and OWA. I can access the server via OWA but some of the users are getting a 401 error. Is there a security marker to restrict access "Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ab301c3ca07$7e67a790$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I have set up exchange and OWA. I can access the server > via OWA but some of the users are getting a 401 error. > Is there a security marker to restrict access You need to give the 'Everyone' group the 'Log On Locally' right on the OWA server. Lee. -- ____________________________...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

How to add German Dictionary in Outlook 2003 #2
Hi All, I need to add German Dictionary to outlook 2003, Can somebody guide how to do that...... Thanks in advance. ...

Exchange auto-accept doesn't install on our Exchange 2003 cluster server
Hi, can anyone please help me out on this problem. I've trawled through the newsgroups and have found similar incidences, but the resolution for them does not seem to apply to us. We are trying to install the Exchange 2003 auto accept agent onto our Exchange 2003 cluster server, and failing miserably, on both the active and passive nodes. + Upon trying to install, the following message appears: --------------------------- Microsoft Auto Accept Agent Installation Wizard There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. C...

Trouble with forms I created in Word 2003
I create form field forms for my department. Recently upgraded to Office 2007. I can't seem to access many things in the "ribbon" in order to unlock the form and/or make any changes, access the header/ footer etc. I have spent hours trying to figure this out and have tried things I have seen in various forums to no avail. Please help! "HBForsyth" <HBForsyth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4BDD0D0C-AA9B-4E5B-A632-BE4B7E4DD6E1@microsoft.com... > I create form field forms for my department. Recently upgraded to Office >...

replace axis text with graphics on excel chart (excel 2003)
Hi, does anyone know how to replace the axis text on an excel chart with graphics? So for example if I have a bar chart and the x (vertical) axis has values from 0 to 100 - I'd like to replace the numbers 0 - 100 with smiley face graphics - anyone got any ideas? thanks so much in advance, Ed. Hi, One possible way is to use a dummy data series plotted as an xyscatter. Then use custom markers. Jon Peltier has an explanation of using custom markers. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomSeriesFormatting.html Cheers Andy Mad_Hatter_29 wrote: > Hi, > does anyone k...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

Configuration d'un TextBox
Bonjour, Quelqu'un peut-il me dire comment faire pour configurer (ou autre action) une zone de texte pour que celle-ci accepte les nombres avec un chiffre apr�s la virgule ? Les TextBox dont je me sers n'acceptent que les nombres entiers. D'avance merci, Jean-michel ...

Outlook 2003 #278
I am tryin to set up Outlook 2003 and cannot send or receive any messages. In real simple terms what do I need to do to get this to work? Get your server settings for your POP mail (not web mail) from your ISP and set up your account. Go to Tools>Email Accts>Add a New acct. "Andrew" wrote: > I am tryin to set up Outlook 2003 and cannot send or receive any messages. In > real simple terms what do I need to do to get this to work? ...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

exchange 5.5 attachment
Exchange 5.5 sp4 nt4 sp6 When opening an email with attachment. Tried outlook 2000 xp 2003 same problem. "could not open one or more attachments" any suggestion. Thank you You problem is either with a virus program or your info store has become corrupted.. Had the same issue a few weeks ago. My issue was corrupt and only ..xls files could not be opened. "ben" wrote: > Exchange 5.5 sp4 nt4 sp6 > When opening an email with attachment. Tried outlook 2000 xp 2003 same > problem. > "could not open one or more attachments" > any suggestion. >...

Will CRM for Outlook work when using Exchange RPC over HTTPS?
I just got RPC over HTTPS working for Outlook to access the exchange server over the internet without a VPN. Does anyone know if it's possible to make CRM work as well? Or is a VPN required? Thanks. No as CRM requires access to the SQL server, VPN access is required. "sebgood" wrote: > I just got RPC over HTTPS working for Outlook to access the exchange server > over the internet without a VPN. Does anyone know if it's possible to make > CRM work as well? Or is a VPN required? > > Thanks. ...

Exchange 2003 Site is slow
We have the main exchange 2003 server in the states and another in the UK. The server in the states in running very Slow for the last 3 days. Nothing has changed on our system but we are noticing a high avg. disk read and write queue length What can I do to resolve this issue ...

Creating a public calendar in Exchange 2003
Hi all how can I create a public calendar which will be read/writeable for all users logging in to Exchange Server via Outlook and appear in the public folders in the Outlook navigation pane? In the Exchange Server Manager, all public folders created appear as email-folders, but I can't find a way to create a public calendar. Am I barking up the wrong tree (which means I have do create the calendar somewhere else) or did I just overlook something Thanks in advance. You create a new calendar public folder by in the client going to File/New Folder. In the dialog box that comes up drop dow...

Exchange calendar shows up under Exchange account in folder list but not when I hit calendar button
I'm running Entourage 2008 on a Mac 10.6.3. I had to delete my Exchange account and re-sync everything from scratch (because Entourage's awesome "database rebuild utility" deleted half my stuff and I didn't want it to propagate up to the server and delete it there). Previously, when I added an Exchange account, I would see all of its folders (including contacts and calendar) on the vertical pane on the left, and when I click the contacts or calendar icon at the very top left of the window, I'd get a full-window version of the calendar or contacts list. Oddly...

Sharing Calendars Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2003 on a community college employee network. I have created an additional calendar under my main Calendar folder and would like to share it with selected personnel. I am able to right click on the calendar and select "Sharing..." from the context sensitive menu. Then I go to the Permissions tab and Add the personnel from the resulting dialog box. I then assign appropriate editing options and they end up listed as "Reviewer". How do the new Reviewers access this calendar from their computer? I am able to share the default calendar with no problems, but am at...

Exchange System Manager for trusted Exchange Org.
Hello all, Is there any way to open Exchange System Manager for different Exchange Org/different domain (similar to "Connect To..." option in "Active Directory Users and Computers")? Thanks in advance, Victor Not supported: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;813636 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Victor Geyyer" <Victor Geyyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91764FE1-F2D2-4010-8869-A3B17FA24A6A@microsoft.com... > Hello all, > > Is t...