urgent #3

Dear All,

1- I have One SMTP Domain Hosted In MY ISP in USA . This SMTP Domain name is 
    ghie.com.

2- We are company Located Here in USA for about 40 Users.

3- Before, we were working on E-mails By using POP3 Accounts, and we were 
working fine without any Problems With MS-OUTLOOK.

4- Now, the Situation is Changed, and we become bigger, and we have now 
Branch In LONDON UK.

5- The London People, work on POP3 Account by using MS-Outlook 2003 to 
access the Mail server which is Hosted in MY ISP in USA.


6- The USA  Office, dicide to deploy Exchange server 2003 Ent.Ed.

7-  I refused completely to change the MX Record of My SMTP Domain to MAP to 
Me. i prefere to leave as its in MY ISP.

8- So, i deploy POP3 Downloader to collect the Mails from My ISP & give it 
to exchange server.


9- Now, All the People, in the Head Office, able to send to any Domains to 
out side Normally without any Problems at all , (  Except LONDON Users, they 
are not able to send it to them) .

( Egypt Office, are Unable to send to London Users Only  ), while London 
Users able to send to Egypt Office Without any Problems.

Also, head office, abel to receive from outside as well, without any Problems.
===================================================================

Now, when the Egypt Office user try to send to London user, and all of them 
are have the same domain, the messages did not reach for London user, and he 
get this error message for him .

" your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipient. the 
following recipient could not be reached.
the Email does not exist at the organiztions this message was sent to... 
mail.ghie.com # 5.1.1 "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A- The London user is not in the Active Directory at all.
B- The Exchange server is Not Configure with SMTP Coonetor at all.
C- The Exchange server is Have the Default Recipint Update Policy.
D- The Exchange server Users- they are able to send to all Other doamins 
without any Problems at all- except the users in the same domain.
E- the users in Head office are able to receive from Outside , including 
London.

the Only Problem is , the Egypt Head office, is unable to send the E-mails 
to London users, and he get this error mesage.

i was thinking , the solutions is, i have to create the user - london users- 
in the exxchange server, and the user will not get this error message at all, 
but How the London user will access his E-mail, while He configured  to use 
POP3 which is Hosted in USA ?

I do not want to make any FE/BE At all, & i do not want to change any thing 
at all.

------------------

i am thinking of something, i want your opinion .

1- in the Default RUP, i will add another SMTP address and i will make it as 
Primary.
2- The Default one will be GHIE.LOCAL for all the users.
3- all the users will have 2 SMTP Address for them as the follwoing :-

M.R@GHIE.COM
m.r@ghie.local

4- i will create SMTP Connector, to route the E-mails of Address space ( 
GHIE.COM ).

========

so, do you think with this solution, the users in london will be able to 
receive e-mails from Egypt Office or not ?

2- what is deffreint between Have 2 RUP with Different SMTP Address in Each 
one ? and to have one RUP with 2 SMTP Address.?

Thanks in Advanced.

 
0
3/15/2006 9:04:27 AM
exchange.admin 57650 articles. 2 followers. Follow

4 Replies
337 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 5

I am a little unclear about how your email domains are structured. You say 
that the domain name is ghie.com and that this is still handled by your ISP? 
If so what domain name is your Exchange server responsible for? If it is 
ghie.com then you could have some problems:

Read this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321721/en-us

Nue
"Medo_in_Egypt" <MedoinEgypt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:E7C6D981-0D36-4ADC-86E9-EBC70ED02F7E@microsoft.com...
> Dear All,
>
> 1- I have One SMTP Domain Hosted In MY ISP in USA . This SMTP Domain name 
> is
>    ghie.com.
>
> 2- We are company Located Here in USA for about 40 Users.
>
> 3- Before, we were working on E-mails By using POP3 Accounts, and we were
> working fine without any Problems With MS-OUTLOOK.
>
> 4- Now, the Situation is Changed, and we become bigger, and we have now
> Branch In LONDON UK.
>
> 5- The London People, work on POP3 Account by using MS-Outlook 2003 to
> access the Mail server which is Hosted in MY ISP in USA.
>
>
> 6- The USA  Office, dicide to deploy Exchange server 2003 Ent.Ed.
>
> 7-  I refused completely to change the MX Record of My SMTP Domain to MAP 
> to
> Me. i prefere to leave as its in MY ISP.
>
> 8- So, i deploy POP3 Downloader to collect the Mails from My ISP & give it
> to exchange server.
>
>
> 9- Now, All the People, in the Head Office, able to send to any Domains to
> out side Normally without any Problems at all , (  Except LONDON Users, 
> they
> are not able to send it to them) .
>
> ( Egypt Office, are Unable to send to London Users Only  ), while London
> Users able to send to Egypt Office Without any Problems.
>
> Also, head office, abel to receive from outside as well, without any 
> Problems.
> ===================================================================
>
> Now, when the Egypt Office user try to send to London user, and all of 
> them
> are have the same domain, the messages did not reach for London user, and 
> he
> get this error message for him .
>
> " your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipient. the
> following recipient could not be reached.
> the Email does not exist at the organiztions this message was sent to...
> mail.ghie.com # 5.1.1 "
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> A- The London user is not in the Active Directory at all.
> B- The Exchange server is Not Configure with SMTP Coonetor at all.
> C- The Exchange server is Have the Default Recipint Update Policy.
> D- The Exchange server Users- they are able to send to all Other doamins
> without any Problems at all- except the users in the same domain.
> E- the users in Head office are able to receive from Outside , including
> London.
>
> the Only Problem is , the Egypt Head office, is unable to send the E-mails
> to London users, and he get this error mesage.
>
> i was thinking , the solutions is, i have to create the user - london 
> users-
> in the exxchange server, and the user will not get this error message at 
> all,
> but How the London user will access his E-mail, while He configured  to 
> use
> POP3 which is Hosted in USA ?
>
> I do not want to make any FE/BE At all, & i do not want to change any 
> thing
> at all.
>
> ------------------
>
> i am thinking of something, i want your opinion .
>
> 1- in the Default RUP, i will add another SMTP address and i will make it 
> as
> Primary.
> 2- The Default one will be GHIE.LOCAL for all the users.
> 3- all the users will have 2 SMTP Address for them as the follwoing :-
>
> M.R@GHIE.COM
> m.r@ghie.local
>
> 4- i will create SMTP Connector, to route the E-mails of Address space (
> GHIE.COM ).
>
> ========
>
> so, do you think with this solution, the users in london will be able to
> receive e-mails from Egypt Office or not ?
>
> 2- what is deffreint between Have 2 RUP with Different SMTP Address in 
> Each
> one ? and to have one RUP with 2 SMTP Address.?
>
> Thanks in Advanced.
>
> 


0
imaneophyte (3004)
3/15/2006 2:15:14 PM
Hi Man, 
its really wonderful you understand my situation Exactly, and you provide me 
with the solution.

My Problem which i has was:-

[ How to Configure Exchange server to forward messages to foreign messaging 
system that share the same SMTP Domain Name  Space ]


but i have some question regarding this solution, and i want you  to help me 
in clear it.

1- Why Should i create 2 R.Policy, while i made every thing in THe Default 
R.Policy ?
2- Why the exchange server it self, unable to route to the foregin System 
with same SMTP Domain Name Space? 
3- why we select this ( This Exchange organaization is responsible for all 
mail delivery to this address ) ? & what is the meaning when we do not select 
? can you explain to me the diffrent between them ?

thanks in Advanced 

"Nuevo" wrote:

> I am a little unclear about how your email domains are structured. You say 
> that the domain name is ghie.com and that this is still handled by your ISP? 
> If so what domain name is your Exchange server responsible for? If it is 
> ghie.com then you could have some problems:
> 
> Read this:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321721/en-us
> 
> Nue
> "Medo_in_Egypt" <MedoinEgypt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:E7C6D981-0D36-4ADC-86E9-EBC70ED02F7E@microsoft.com...
> > Dear All,
> >
> > 1- I have One SMTP Domain Hosted In MY ISP in USA . This SMTP Domain name 
> > is
> >    ghie.com.
> >
> > 2- We are company Located Here in USA for about 40 Users.
> >
> > 3- Before, we were working on E-mails By using POP3 Accounts, and we were
> > working fine without any Problems With MS-OUTLOOK.
> >
> > 4- Now, the Situation is Changed, and we become bigger, and we have now
> > Branch In LONDON UK.
> >
> > 5- The London People, work on POP3 Account by using MS-Outlook 2003 to
> > access the Mail server which is Hosted in MY ISP in USA.
> >
> >
> > 6- The USA  Office, dicide to deploy Exchange server 2003 Ent.Ed.
> >
> > 7-  I refused completely to change the MX Record of My SMTP Domain to MAP 
> > to
> > Me. i prefere to leave as its in MY ISP.
> >
> > 8- So, i deploy POP3 Downloader to collect the Mails from My ISP & give it
> > to exchange server.
> >
> >
> > 9- Now, All the People, in the Head Office, able to send to any Domains to
> > out side Normally without any Problems at all , (  Except LONDON Users, 
> > they
> > are not able to send it to them) .
> >
> > ( Egypt Office, are Unable to send to London Users Only  ), while London
> > Users able to send to Egypt Office Without any Problems.
> >
> > Also, head office, abel to receive from outside as well, without any 
> > Problems.
> > ===================================================================
> >
> > Now, when the Egypt Office user try to send to London user, and all of 
> > them
> > are have the same domain, the messages did not reach for London user, and 
> > he
> > get this error message for him .
> >
> > " your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipient. the
> > following recipient could not be reached.
> > the Email does not exist at the organiztions this message was sent to...
> > mail.ghie.com # 5.1.1 "
> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > A- The London user is not in the Active Directory at all.
> > B- The Exchange server is Not Configure with SMTP Coonetor at all.
> > C- The Exchange server is Have the Default Recipint Update Policy.
> > D- The Exchange server Users- they are able to send to all Other doamins
> > without any Problems at all- except the users in the same domain.
> > E- the users in Head office are able to receive from Outside , including
> > London.
> >
> > the Only Problem is , the Egypt Head office, is unable to send the E-mails
> > to London users, and he get this error mesage.
> >
> > i was thinking , the solutions is, i have to create the user - london 
> > users-
> > in the exxchange server, and the user will not get this error message at 
> > all,
> > but How the London user will access his E-mail, while He configured  to 
> > use
> > POP3 which is Hosted in USA ?
> >
> > I do not want to make any FE/BE At all, & i do not want to change any 
> > thing
> > at all.
> >
> > ------------------
> >
> > i am thinking of something, i want your opinion .
> >
> > 1- in the Default RUP, i will add another SMTP address and i will make it 
> > as
> > Primary.
> > 2- The Default one will be GHIE.LOCAL for all the users.
> > 3- all the users will have 2 SMTP Address for them as the follwoing :-
> >
> > M.R@GHIE.COM
> > m.r@ghie.local
> >
> > 4- i will create SMTP Connector, to route the E-mails of Address space (
> > GHIE.COM ).
> >
> > ========
> >
> > so, do you think with this solution, the users in london will be able to
> > receive e-mails from Egypt Office or not ?
> >
> > 2- what is deffreint between Have 2 RUP with Different SMTP Address in 
> > Each
> > one ? and to have one RUP with 2 SMTP Address.?
> >
> > Thanks in Advanced.
> >
> > 
> 
> 
> 
0
3/16/2006 8:01:25 AM
1. You don't need two policies just two addresses added to each account.
2. Exchange thinks it is responsible so it expects to find the users in its 
directory. It will not look anywhere else.
3. See 2
4. If you do not select the option to make Exchange authoritative it 
basically is telling Exchange to look for the address (user) in its own 
directory then contact a foreign smtp system if the user is not found.

Nue
"Medo_in_Egypt" <MedoinEgypt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:927CB2E0-8333-4809-B7CF-4694A8FE6E05@microsoft.com...
> Hi Man,
> its really wonderful you understand my situation Exactly, and you provide 
> me
> with the solution.
>
> My Problem which i has was:-
>
> [ How to Configure Exchange server to forward messages to foreign 
> messaging
> system that share the same SMTP Domain Name  Space ]
>
>
> but i have some question regarding this solution, and i want you  to help 
> me
> in clear it.
>
> 1- Why Should i create 2 R.Policy, while i made every thing in THe Default
> R.Policy ?
> 2- Why the exchange server it self, unable to route to the foregin System
> with same SMTP Domain Name Space?
> 3- why we select this ( This Exchange organaization is responsible for all
> mail delivery to this address ) ? & what is the meaning when we do not 
> select
> ? can you explain to me the diffrent between them ?
>
> thanks in Advanced
>
> "Nuevo" wrote:
>
>> I am a little unclear about how your email domains are structured. You 
>> say
>> that the domain name is ghie.com and that this is still handled by your 
>> ISP?
>> If so what domain name is your Exchange server responsible for? If it is
>> ghie.com then you could have some problems:
>>
>> Read this:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321721/en-us
>>
>> Nue
>> "Medo_in_Egypt" <MedoinEgypt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:E7C6D981-0D36-4ADC-86E9-EBC70ED02F7E@microsoft.com...
>> > Dear All,
>> >
>> > 1- I have One SMTP Domain Hosted In MY ISP in USA . This SMTP Domain 
>> > name
>> > is
>> >    ghie.com.
>> >
>> > 2- We are company Located Here in USA for about 40 Users.
>> >
>> > 3- Before, we were working on E-mails By using POP3 Accounts, and we 
>> > were
>> > working fine without any Problems With MS-OUTLOOK.
>> >
>> > 4- Now, the Situation is Changed, and we become bigger, and we have now
>> > Branch In LONDON UK.
>> >
>> > 5- The London People, work on POP3 Account by using MS-Outlook 2003 to
>> > access the Mail server which is Hosted in MY ISP in USA.
>> >
>> >
>> > 6- The USA  Office, dicide to deploy Exchange server 2003 Ent.Ed.
>> >
>> > 7-  I refused completely to change the MX Record of My SMTP Domain to 
>> > MAP
>> > to
>> > Me. i prefere to leave as its in MY ISP.
>> >
>> > 8- So, i deploy POP3 Downloader to collect the Mails from My ISP & give 
>> > it
>> > to exchange server.
>> >
>> >
>> > 9- Now, All the People, in the Head Office, able to send to any Domains 
>> > to
>> > out side Normally without any Problems at all , (  Except LONDON Users,
>> > they
>> > are not able to send it to them) .
>> >
>> > ( Egypt Office, are Unable to send to London Users Only  ), while 
>> > London
>> > Users able to send to Egypt Office Without any Problems.
>> >
>> > Also, head office, abel to receive from outside as well, without any
>> > Problems.
>> > ===================================================================
>> >
>> > Now, when the Egypt Office user try to send to London user, and all of
>> > them
>> > are have the same domain, the messages did not reach for London user, 
>> > and
>> > he
>> > get this error message for him .
>> >
>> > " your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipient. the
>> > following recipient could not be reached.
>> > the Email does not exist at the organiztions this message was sent 
>> > to...
>> > mail.ghie.com # 5.1.1 "
>> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >
>> > A- The London user is not in the Active Directory at all.
>> > B- The Exchange server is Not Configure with SMTP Coonetor at all.
>> > C- The Exchange server is Have the Default Recipint Update Policy.
>> > D- The Exchange server Users- they are able to send to all Other 
>> > doamins
>> > without any Problems at all- except the users in the same domain.
>> > E- the users in Head office are able to receive from Outside , 
>> > including
>> > London.
>> >
>> > the Only Problem is , the Egypt Head office, is unable to send the 
>> > E-mails
>> > to London users, and he get this error mesage.
>> >
>> > i was thinking , the solutions is, i have to create the user - london
>> > users-
>> > in the exxchange server, and the user will not get this error message 
>> > at
>> > all,
>> > but How the London user will access his E-mail, while He configured  to
>> > use
>> > POP3 which is Hosted in USA ?
>> >
>> > I do not want to make any FE/BE At all, & i do not want to change any
>> > thing
>> > at all.
>> >
>> > ------------------
>> >
>> > i am thinking of something, i want your opinion .
>> >
>> > 1- in the Default RUP, i will add another SMTP address and i will make 
>> > it
>> > as
>> > Primary.
>> > 2- The Default one will be GHIE.LOCAL for all the users.
>> > 3- all the users will have 2 SMTP Address for them as the follwoing :-
>> >
>> > M.R@GHIE.COM
>> > m.r@ghie.local
>> >
>> > 4- i will create SMTP Connector, to route the E-mails of Address space 
>> > (
>> > GHIE.COM ).
>> >
>> > ========
>> >
>> > so, do you think with this solution, the users in london will be able 
>> > to
>> > receive e-mails from Egypt Office or not ?
>> >
>> > 2- what is deffreint between Have 2 RUP with Different SMTP Address in
>> > Each
>> > one ? and to have one RUP with 2 SMTP Address.?
>> >
>> > Thanks in Advanced.
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>> 


0
imaneophyte (3004)
3/16/2006 1:35:40 PM
DEAR MAN,

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR YOUR GREAT INFORMATION WHICH 
YOU PROVIDE ME WITH IT.

BUT NOW, I UNDERSTAND IT VERY VERY GOOD, AND I AM READY NOW TO IMPLEMENT IT.

BUT, HOWEVER I AM STILL WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY IN THE SECOND RUP, WE CHOOSE, 
THIS RUP WILL BE IMPLEMENT ON [ EXCHANGE RECIPIENT ], AND WE DID NOT CHOOSE 
ALL USERS ?

DO YOU THINK, IF WE MADE LIKE TAHT, THE NEW SETTINGS WILL BE ONLY APPLY TO 
THE USERS, WHO I CREATE FOR THEM MAILBOX ONLY ?

I MEAN, WHEN I AM CREATING A USER IN ACTIVE DIRECTORY , WE FOUND THAT, ITS 
ASKING YOU TO CREATE MAILBOX FOR HIM, SO IF WE CHOOSE TO CREATE FOR HIM 
MAILBOX, THE NEW SETTINGS WILL APPLY TO HIM, AND IF WE DID NOT, THIS USER, 
WILL NOT GET AFFECTED BY THIS POLICY , IS THAT CORRECT ?

2- WHAT DO YOU THINK IF I CHOOSE ALL USERS, IS THERE ANY THING WILL HAPPEN ?


ONCE AGIAN, 

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT .

MEDO_IN_eGYPT


"Nuevo" wrote:

> 1. You don't need two policies just two addresses added to each account.
> 2. Exchange thinks it is responsible so it expects to find the users in its 
> directory. It will not look anywhere else.
> 3. See 2
> 4. If you do not select the option to make Exchange authoritative it 
> basically is telling Exchange to look for the address (user) in its own 
> directory then contact a foreign smtp system if the user is not found.
> 
> Nue
> "Medo_in_Egypt" <MedoinEgypt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:927CB2E0-8333-4809-B7CF-4694A8FE6E05@microsoft.com...
> > Hi Man,
> > its really wonderful you understand my situation Exactly, and you provide 
> > me
> > with the solution.
> >
> > My Problem which i has was:-
> >
> > [ How to Configure Exchange server to forward messages to foreign 
> > messaging
> > system that share the same SMTP Domain Name  Space ]
> >
> >
> > but i have some question regarding this solution, and i want you  to help 
> > me
> > in clear it.
> >
> > 1- Why Should i create 2 R.Policy, while i made every thing in THe Default
> > R.Policy ?
> > 2- Why the exchange server it self, unable to route to the foregin System
> > with same SMTP Domain Name Space?
> > 3- why we select this ( This Exchange organaization is responsible for all
> > mail delivery to this address ) ? & what is the meaning when we do not 
> > select
> > ? can you explain to me the diffrent between them ?
> >
> > thanks in Advanced
> >
> > "Nuevo" wrote:
> >
> >> I am a little unclear about how your email domains are structured. You 
> >> say
> >> that the domain name is ghie.com and that this is still handled by your 
> >> ISP?
> >> If so what domain name is your Exchange server responsible for? If it is
> >> ghie.com then you could have some problems:
> >>
> >> Read this:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321721/en-us
> >>
> >> Nue
> >> "Medo_in_Egypt" <MedoinEgypt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:E7C6D981-0D36-4ADC-86E9-EBC70ED02F7E@microsoft.com...
> >> > Dear All,
> >> >
> >> > 1- I have One SMTP Domain Hosted In MY ISP in USA . This SMTP Domain 
> >> > name
> >> > is
> >> >    ghie.com.
> >> >
> >> > 2- We are company Located Here in USA for about 40 Users.
> >> >
> >> > 3- Before, we were working on E-mails By using POP3 Accounts, and we 
> >> > were
> >> > working fine without any Problems With MS-OUTLOOK.
> >> >
> >> > 4- Now, the Situation is Changed, and we become bigger, and we have now
> >> > Branch In LONDON UK.
> >> >
> >> > 5- The London People, work on POP3 Account by using MS-Outlook 2003 to
> >> > access the Mail server which is Hosted in MY ISP in USA.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > 6- The USA  Office, dicide to deploy Exchange server 2003 Ent.Ed.
> >> >
> >> > 7-  I refused completely to change the MX Record of My SMTP Domain to 
> >> > MAP
> >> > to
> >> > Me. i prefere to leave as its in MY ISP.
> >> >
> >> > 8- So, i deploy POP3 Downloader to collect the Mails from My ISP & give 
> >> > it
> >> > to exchange server.
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > 9- Now, All the People, in the Head Office, able to send to any Domains 
> >> > to
> >> > out side Normally without any Problems at all , (  Except LONDON Users,
> >> > they
> >> > are not able to send it to them) .
> >> >
> >> > ( Egypt Office, are Unable to send to London Users Only  ), while 
> >> > London
> >> > Users able to send to Egypt Office Without any Problems.
> >> >
> >> > Also, head office, abel to receive from outside as well, without any
> >> > Problems.
> >> > ===================================================================
> >> >
> >> > Now, when the Egypt Office user try to send to London user, and all of
> >> > them
> >> > are have the same domain, the messages did not reach for London user, 
> >> > and
> >> > he
> >> > get this error message for him .
> >> >
> >> > " your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipient. the
> >> > following recipient could not be reached.
> >> > the Email does not exist at the organiztions this message was sent 
> >> > to...
> >> > mail.ghie.com # 5.1.1 "
> >> > -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> >
> >> > A- The London user is not in the Active Directory at all.
> >> > B- The Exchange server is Not Configure with SMTP Coonetor at all.
> >> > C- The Exchange server is Have the Default Recipint Update Policy.
> >> > D- The Exchange server Users- they are able to send to all Other 
> >> > doamins
> >> > without any Problems at all- except the users in the same domain.
> >> > E- the users in Head office are able to receive from Outside , 
> >> > including
> >> > London.
> >> >
> >> > the Only Problem is , the Egypt Head office, is unable to send the 
> >> > E-mails
> >> > to London users, and he get this error mesage.
> >> >
> >> > i was thinking , the solutions is, i have to create the user - london
> >> > users-
> >> > in the exxchange server, and the user will not get this error message 
> >> > at
> >> > all,
> >> > but How the London user will access his E-mail, while He configured  to
> >> > use
> >> > POP3 which is Hosted in USA ?
> >> >
> >> > I do not want to make any FE/BE At all, & i do not want to change any
> >> > thing
> >> > at all.
> >> >
> >> > ------------------
> >> >
> >> > i am thinking of something, i want your opinion .
> >> >
> >> > 1- in the Default RUP, i will add another SMTP address and i will make 
> >> > it
> >> > as
> >> > Primary.
> >> > 2- The Default one will be GHIE.LOCAL for all the users.
> >> > 3- all the users will have 2 SMTP Address for them as the follwoing :-
> >> >
> >> > M.R@GHIE.COM
> >> > m.r@ghie.local
> >> >
> >> > 4- i will create SMTP Connector, to route the E-mails of Address space 
> >> > (
> >> > GHIE.COM ).
> >> >
> >> > ========
> >> >
> >> > so, do you think with this solution, the users in london will be able 
> >> > to
> >> > receive e-mails from Egypt Office or not ?
> >> >
> >> > 2- what is deffreint between Have 2 RUP with Different SMTP Address in
> >> > Each
> >> > one ? and to have one RUP with 2 SMTP Address.?
> >> >
> >> > Thanks in Advanced.
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >> 
> 
> 
> 
0
3/18/2006 9:43:27 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Upgrade to 3.0 with named instance in SQL
So, I've read SQL instances are not supported for 3.0.... Now I am faced with the challenge of moving my SQL databases to another SQL server using the default server and then moving them back after reinstalling SQL? Here is my setup: CRM Server has CRM 1.2 installed along with SQL DC is seperate from CRM server Does anyone know of any instructions on doing this? I've looked at the redeployment tools, but believe they are directing me to start with a seperate OU in AD?.? Thanks for the help. I would have thought the gurus at MS would have thought of this..... Thanks, James ...

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

2 Axis Column Chart #3
I want to create a column chart that has one data series on the left axis, and the other series on the right axis. Pretty easy if you want the 2nd axis to be a line, but can't figure out how to do this with a column. Hi, You need to stagger your data to stop the 2 sets of columns overlapping each other. See here for information. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html Cheers Andy dguilbault wrote: > I want to create a column chart that has one data series on the left axis, > and the other series on the right axis. Pretty easy if you want the 2nd axis >...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

NTBackup #3
Hi All, Wanted to know what your experience has been with NTBackup for Exchange. General impressions are defnintely welcome, but more specifically, has anyone run into a situation where you have backed something up with NTBackup, but had problems recovering it? Thanks, Pair ...

MS CRM 3.0 and SBS Server
what is the supports SBS Server edition for MS CRM 3.0? is it Premium or Standard? CRM Small Business Edition -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Benjie Fallar III" <bfallar@wizardsgroup.com> wrote in message news:eYlvm9CPGHA.3888@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > what is the supports SBS Server edition for MS CRM 3.0? is it Premium or > Standard? > Premium. You need SQL Server, which only comes with Premium. "Benjie Fallar III" <bfallar@wizardsgroup.com> wrote in message ...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

Excel error #3
When I double click on an excel file I get the message that it cannot find the file to make sure the path is correct. If I open Excel then go to File/Open and choose the same file it opens fine. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks, - Sean - Try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. (unregserver is not always needed) 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regser...

Latest version of 1.3
What is the latest version of 1.3? Is it 1.3.1010... Dan HI Danny, the lastest version of RMS is 2.0 not 1.3 yes you may ask the latest update release of 1.3 it is 1.3.1002 and you might have updated one. "Danny" wrote: > What is the latest version of 1.3? Is it 1.3.1010... > > Dan > > > to my knowledge it is 1.3.1011 "Danny" <lane.dj@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%233Yyse$nHHA.1240@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > What is the latest version of 1.3? Is it 1.3.1010... > > Dan > Can't find list of patches/hotfixes for R...

Earn Quick Cash with only $5.00 #3
HERES HOW! This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not a Scam!!! You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the Wall Street Journal. If not, here it is below - revealed to you in step-by- step detail. This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade. But in the early days, it required a lot more time and effort, as well as an investment of a few hundred dollars. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the investment is now virtually ZERO! And what&...

Date Formatting #3
I'm trying to condense two columns of data into one clumn that has date In column A is a number between 1 and 365 respresenting the day an month and in column B is a number (3 digits) that respresents the year 201 is 2001 and 198 is 1998. How can I get these to show the correct date in 1 cell? Cheers Tee -- tee ----------------------------------------------------------------------- teeb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=52174 Hi Try this: =IF(B1>199,DATE(LEFT(B1,...

CRM 3.0 Mapping Account to Address
Trying to map the Freight Terms and it does not appear that I can map it. The Shipping Method is, however mapped. And suggestions? Thanks! Shauna Are you referring to the Address or Contact entity? "Shauna Koppang" wrote: > Trying to map the Freight Terms and it does not appear that I can map it. > The Shipping Method is, however mapped. And suggestions? > > Thanks! > Shauna Hi Chad, To the More Addresses, Address form. The Shipping Method seems to be mapped but not the Freight Terms. Any suggestions? Thanks! Shauna "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" wrote:...

New CRM 3.0 install
We are trying to install the new CRM 3.0 that came in the MS Action Pak. I'm getting an error and the install won't proceed beyond the point where it asks for the SQL server. Says it can't find server(0) The box is a Win2003 server with Exch 2005 and SQL 2005 in it. We can connect to this sql server from other boxes on the net so we know it's up and running. Let me correct myself. The box is Win2003 server. SQL is 2000 standard SP4 Exchange is 2003 SP1 I can only guess that while poking around in the SQL manager I found "add this sql server to active director...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

Can i apply 3 different RUS policies all to everyone?
Can i apply 3 different RUS policies all to everyone? I need to do this because i have the default one, the proper one, and another which has old domain names in it. I can only get 1 policy plus the default to apply at once. Would it just be easier and better to put them all in one policy? I just wanted to keep the old domain details seperate. aaronw@firstmac.com.au wrote: >Can i apply 3 different RUS policies all to everyone? Only one Recipient Policy will apply to an object. The order in which the Recipient Policies is the order in which they appear in the "Priority" column ...

MS CRM 3.0 Notes
Can any one tell, how can i change the size e.g. resizing of note area under account or contact entities, under Notes tab? thanks MM ...

URGENT!!! Problem with row data being truncated in a copy worksheet sub #2
Dave, Thanks for responding. I tried this but I could not get it t work in conjunction with the entire module. It dies right afte copying and PasteSpecial Values It does not kill the temp file or loa the newly created sheet into an e-mail. Any Ideas -- Doctor ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DoctorV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=514 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26863 You may want to post your current procedure. DoctorV wrote: > > Dave, Thanks for respon...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

x axis #3
I am plotting a chart that has 160 pieces of data on the x-axis, this of course makes the chart illegible on one page in an excel worksheet. any ideas how I can get the axis to spread across more than one page so that each bar can be seen clearly? Put the chart on a worksheet, size it as desired, select the *cells* covered by the chart and print selection. Make sure XL prints the selected area at 100% size. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <A2AD5BF5-E283-41A0-9558-8D156...

Outlook Auto Rule (URGENT)
I want setup rule in mailboxx. - When sending message , all the message will forward to another mailbox - After permently delete it this message. - This message only send to special mailbox. I am not sure setup in exchange sever or outlook itself. It need make sure all rule run on server without user open outlook. Thanks J you would be best to go to the Exchange Newsgroups as you have said you need a server side rule. -- Judy Gleeson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au <111@it.com> wrote in message news:uDDkJA5uGHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl.....

CTabCtrl #3
Hi All, I am trying to set the size of the items for a CTabCtrl; I tried to use "SetItemSize", but it seems to resize only the item's height but not the width. I have used it like this: CSize size; size.cx = 30; size.cy = 30; m_TabCtrl.SetItemSize(size); yet, as I mentioned, only the height of the items gets modified. Also, I have tried using "SetMinTabWidth" but this function does not have any effect either; the items remain sized w/ their default sizes. Indeed, my tab control is actually derived from the CTabCtrl, but all I do in my class is to override the DrawI...

Double Messages #3
Hi, I am using MSFT Outlook 2002 for XP and when i download my email, I get 2 copies automatically when there are only one in reality. When I check my ISP, there is only one message delivered yet when I download the message, I get it twice. How can I stop the duplication? Thanks in advance for your help. ....Laura Do you have more then one account configured which use the same POP3 server? -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Tool...

Urgent
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi all, will anybody tell me=20 why are macro's preferred for Message Map entries than the virtual = functions? awaiting response, Ravi. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META h...

RECENTLY USED FILE LIST #3
The RECENTLY USED FILE LIST is greyed out How to activate? Go to TOOLS / OPTIONS... If the 'Recently Used File List:' checkbox is uncheck, check it. HTH, Gary Brown "bvanepps" wrote: > The RECENTLY USED FILE LIST is greyed out How to activate? The box is not available, that is the problem. Thanks "Gary Brown" wrote: > Go to TOOLS / OPTIONS... > If the 'Recently Used File List:' checkbox is uncheck, check it. > HTH, > Gary Brown > > "bvanepps" wrote: > > > The RECENTLY USED FILE LIST is greyed out How to activ...