Update global address book not working!

Hello, I've noticed that users I've setup over the last
two days aren't appearing in the global address book in
people's outlook but you can see them in the All Users
Address book.

Can someone inform me how to update this so the user is
visable in the global address book.

Thanks

0
anonymous (74717)

If you're running Outlook 2003 cached mode you're working off the offline
address book, so start looking there.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"John D" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I've noticed that users I've setup over the last
> two days aren't appearing in the global address book in
> people's outlook but you can see them in the All Users
> Address book.
>
> Can someone inform me how to update this so the user is
> visable in the global address book.
>
> Thanks

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Update for MS Money 2005?

Loggin IP address of MAPI clients
Hi, Does anybody know a way to log the IP address of the MAPI connections in Ex2003Sp2? I would like to log it as I do with the SMTP/IMAP connections in order to know the sender’s IP address. Some people can say that there’s not point about knowing this as all MAPI connections are authenticated and you can know “who” sent a message, but it’s equally important to know “where from” a message was sent when you do forensic research. Best Regards -- ~~~~ Javier Crespo Martinez Information Technology Service University of Cantabria, Spain On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:22:29 -0800, "Jav...

SBS2008
No matter what I do with my router, and I have tried 2 different ones, when I run the Setup your internet address wizard, enter my domain and se it to use mail.domain.com, i get a warning that the server cannot open ports 25, 80, 443, and 987. I am NOT actually running this wizard form the IP that is configured on the Domain's MX record. Is this why? When I bring the Server to the site where it will be implemented and run the wizard, will it complete when the MX points back to the IP that is correct for the Domain? Please advise. Also ... I am used to running localhost/e...

Problem with Script Updating

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

insert picture from scanner doesnt work anymore
Every other Microsoft product works except Publisher. Have reinstalled printer and Publisher and contacted HP with not help Scan your picture and save it in a folder, insert into Publisher. Did you seek a newer driver while you were at HP? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dobr" <dobr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D458581-7CEF-4235-B841-AB46C2ACBE37@microsoft.com... > Every other Microsoft product works except Publisher. Have reinstalled > printer and Publisher and contacted H...

Update question

How update entity in post update?

publisher 2002 how do I get it to work with vista ?
Hi i have bought a new comp with Vista windows but my Publisher is XP and wont work I cannot afford to replace that also but use it all the time as my hobby is cardmaking ,is there a patch I can download ? Right-click the Publisher icon, Properties, Compatibility tab, use Windows XP (service pack 2). This works for me. Are you getting an error when you try to open Publisher? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Meeeee" <Meeeee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1C68CF33-7D4C-45A7-8FEE-D57DC7EB0154@microsoft.com... > Hi i have bought a...

Trouble getting Bill Pay to work with Money 2005
I upgraded from Money 2004 Deluxe to Money 2005 Premium this evening. I had Bill Pay working in the 2004 version. I went to enable the "Access your Money data on the Web" option in Settings. It said that I had to disable Bill Pay first before it would continue and that it would enable Bill Pay again once the process was complete. Unfortunately, now I can't get Bill Pay enabled again. I can go to the Bills screen and see my scheduled bills, but I can't do ePay through Bill Pay in Money anymore. When I go to Manage Online Services, I see my bank accounts that are ...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

Changing the ip address on a domain controller runing exchange 2003
Hi, I have 3 DC in my organization and two of them are running Exchange 2003 back-end servers and the third one is Exchange 2003 front-end server. I want to change our company's ip address plan and acording to the article: http://searchwinsystems.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid68_gci924473,00.html Is there anything in exchange configuration that i have to change except the smart host for the SMTP connector. Thanks in advance Hi, You will need to change your firewall to forward SMTP and OWA to the new IP but apart from that it should just work. Leif <Blade77@gmail.com> wrote in ...

OWA Find Address Feature Shows Everybody
I am running Exchange 2000 and have several companies separated into their own OUs and Security groups so that each company cannot see one another (especially in Outlook). However, when the users use the To: button and then use the 'Find' feature, the query window displays users from the entire global address list. They cannot see any of these contacts from outlook on the lan because of security settings that were setup according to the ASP Deployment Guide for Exchange 2000 Server Does anyone know how to resolve this? Check the section "Restrict Outlook Web Access Lookups"...

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Global settings size limitation on Exchange Server 2003
I set send and received mails as 1MB max. from global settings on Exchnage 2003 server. Then some users need more over 1MB sized mail. I set user settings of this users to 5MB. But they cannot send or receive any mail over 1MB from outside of organisation. I searched and found that user settings cannot override global settings for internet mails. How can I increase limitations for special users. By the way, I try to ommit 1MB limit for all as temporarily. I changed global settings as "no limit" but still I cannot send or receive any mail over 1MB. How can I solve these problem...

Payroll Update

is IMF working?
I've had the block setting down to 4 and up to 8. It is set to 'reject' mail. It seems to make no difference to the amount of junk mail I receive. Most or all of my junk mail is blocked by Outlook. When I use OWA instead, I have to wade through the junk (typically 80 per day) to get to the real mail (typically 2 per day). Is this a sign that the second part of IMF (mark mail as junk) is working? Do I need to set the intelligent mail filter even lower? two? one? Does exchange support any counters? Is there an IMF counter? How do I tell if IMF is working? I posted some d...

[ANN] Excel X security update

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?