Hi,

  I am using the following code in my .jsp file for request to, and get
a response from a web server - without reloading the page. But this
code is working if i will use http://localhost:8080/.../xxx.jsp.

But if i will call remotely like http://12.12.12.1111:8080/.../xxx.jsp
it's throwing "Unknown 12029" Exception. Kindly let me know what
changes i should do. Plz explain me detailly on this.

       // code for Mozilla, Netscape, etc...
	if (window.XMLHttpRequest) {
	  req=new XMLHttpRequest()
	  req.onreadystatechange=state_Change
	  req.open("GET",urlT,true)
	  req.send(null)
	  }

	// code for IE
	else if (window.ActiveXObject) {
		req=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")
	    req.onreadystatechange=state_Change
		req.open("GET",urlT,true)
		req.send(null)
	}

	function state_Change()
	{

	if (req.readyState==4) {

	  if (req.status==200)
	  {
	  	alert("data updated successfully !")
	  } else {
	  	alert("There was a problem retrieving the XML data:\n" +
req.statusText + "(" + req.status + ")");
	  }
	  }
	}

"sriku" <srikumar.vadivel@target.com> wrote in news:1127250087.900417.88360
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

>   I am using the following code in my .jsp file for request to, and get
> a response from a web server - without reloading the page. But this
> code is working if i will use http://localhost:8080/.../xxx.jsp.
>
> But if i will call remotely like http://12.12.12.1111:8080/.../xxx.jsp
> it's throwing "Unknown 12029" Exception. Kindly let me know what
> changes i should do. Plz explain me detailly on this.

And this relates to Microsoft Exchange administration how? ;)

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP

Windows XP Home Install
I want to know if "Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition UPGRADE with SP2" CD is just upgrade to an existing XP home install or XP full install with SP2? The CD box has even the product key. The reason I'm trying to figure out is I just purchased a new motherboard and my old XP CD gives a blue screen with Stop error when I try to install it. I called the motherboard support and was told that its compatible only with XP w/SP2 at least. My old XP CD doesn't have SP2. The Upgrade CD cannot do what you want it to do. Your old CD is tied to your old PC/motherboard...

Opening a database at last used or visited record
Please advise how this might be done if it is possible. Thanks Roy. On Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:21:43 +1300, "royfarnol" <royfarnol@kol.co.nz> wrote: >Please advise how this might be done if it is possible. > >Thanks Roy. You'll need to provide a lot more information than that! A database can contain hundreds of tables; do you want it to open every table at the "last used"? What constitutes "used" - last entered, last edited, last viewed onscreen? What are you actually trying to accomplish with this? -- John W. Vinso...

Use cell value as cell address
Hello everyone. I have a worksheet "Main" of 39,000 rows in which column B contains a number between 1 and 7,500. Column C is an empty column I have added. The second sheet, "Names" in the book contains a single column - A - of 7,500 names. I want to get the value from the second sheet that matches the number column of the first sheet. In other words, if "Main" cell B3 contains 3780, I want to put the value from "Names" cell A3780 into "Main" C3. How do I do this please? Richard --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi tr...

Odd behavior using CONCATENATE
Hello, I have one spreadsheet where I am trying to use CONCATENATE to combine some text and a number. The cell T6 contains "AT COST X " The cell S7 contains a number 1.18 The cell S8 contains =CONCATENATE(T6,S7) I get a #VALUE error on this, and I can't figure out why. Any ideas? On Mar 10, 6:18=A0pm, Andrew <andrewkgent...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > I have one spreadsheet where I am trying to use CONCATENATE to combine > some text and a number. > The cell T6 contains "AT COST X " > The cell S7 contains a number 1.18 > The ce...

Outlook 2002 SP3 reply emails use 'wingdings' font
I recently purchased a HP pocket PC and it apparently has to use MS Outlook (instead of Outlook Express) to sync for contacts. When I send a reply to someone, all the text including the original message, is sent using the wingding font. How can I fix this? ...

Using Money
Does anyone know how to create or change category GROUPS? Not cateagories but the groups in which they are assigned. This FAQ is treated in http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q20. "Martin" <mchoq@netzero.net> wrote in message news:00a401c39026$f9e7a250$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to create or change category GROUPS? > > Not cateagories but the groups in which they are assigned. ...

'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook'
Hi - I am running Outlook 2002, SP-2, under Windows XP Home edition, SP-1. I use MS Word as my message editor. For the past few months, I get the following error message in a dialog from Outlook: 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook' This occurs when I either create a new message or note or edit an existing message or note and then leave it open for more than just a minute or two, rather than closing or saving and closing it. I have run the "Detect and Repair" menu option in Outlook several times, but that has n...

Using IF for conditional formatting?
Need help with displaying blank cells when formulas are inside. The formulas would display a value if the contents of a source cell is filled in. I'm attempting to use in the formula cells(like B2): IF(A2="","",A2*5) If A2 is null, then display blank in B2, else calculate A2 * 5. Is this the best approach to keeping formula cells clear until data is entered? Thanks!!!! Yes -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Barb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fd0201c4...

Unknown Error
I find it incredible that Microsoft will allow crappy software to pervade their software regime. I am helping my son with his exemail email to do the simple task of deleting his "Deleted Items" folder that contains over 3000 items. Some items can be deleted one at a time but after a few successful deletions the "Unknown Error" appears and one must jump to a new item on the list to see if it can be deleted. selecting several items to be deleted at once nearly always results in "Unknown Error". The task of deleting is so time consuming and frustratin...

How Can I Fix a Windows Update Error Due To Untimely Shutdown?
I have a fresh installation of Windows Vista Ultimate x64. I have a problem with my computer suddenly shutting off, like someone just pulled the plug from the wall. I crossed my fingers and downloaded Windows 76 updates, which it completed with no problem. It then started installing them one by one. It got through the first 28 and on the 29th one, the computer shut off. It's labeled as Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB969058) and when I review the update history, everything so far shows up as Successful except that one, which...

Unknown error 0x80040201 #2
Having trouble with some users, they keep getting the below mentioned error while sending and receiving e-mails. All POP3 settings are correct and mail does get received but while sending the message comes up. Funny thing is that e-mails still go out. Only happens while sending... Error msg: Unknown error 0x80040201 Al <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Having trouble with some users, they keep getting the below mentioned > error while sending and receiving e-mails. All POP3 settings are > correct and mail does get received but while sending the message > com...

Using and "IF" statement
I am working with a database that uses the following code to sum the weeks service that an employee works in a given department: =DSum("[WeeksService]","Service Record Query","[EmployeeID]="&[EmployeeID]&"And[DepartmentName]=Current_Department_Name") The code is working fine. However, I have discovered that I need to add some type of "IF" statement so that if the Current Department Name is equal to "Reserves", that it will sum all Departments (not just the Current Department Name). Thanks in advance for your ...

Sharepoint list using using Issue "Created at" in calculations
We are using SharePoint at work. I currently have a list that I use the following Calculation to indicate how long an event have been open. =DATEDIF(Date,"1/4/2010","d"), however I would like to key on the Item “Created at” that is stored for each item. Does anyone know how to pint to that within a calculation. The result would be it has been 15 days since a list item was opened. ...

why the toolbar wont be dockable after use SetButtonInfo?
i use the code like the following: m_wndToolBar.SetButtonInfo(0, IDC_WRITEMSG, TBSTYLE_BUTTON, 0); m_wndToolBar.EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_ANY); EnableDocking(CBRS_ALIGN_ANY); DockControlBar(&m_wndToolBar); ...

Cant use a signature
When I go to tools options and try to set a defoult signature, right when i click on the signature that I want to use I get an error and asks if I want to send the message to microsoft ( I choose not to send). Can anyone help me with this problem?? FYI. I'm using outlook2003 microsoft exchnage. "jp614" wrote: > When I go to tools options and try to set a defoult signature, right when i > click on the signature that I want to use I get an error and asks if I want > to send the message to microsoft ( I choose not to send). Can anyone help me > with this problem...

Can I do without using VSTO
Hi all, Can I do code against Excel objects without using VSTO? Clara -- thank you so much for your help You can manipulte Excels objects with code using the VBE. If you're wanting to create a truly secure COM add-in then VSTO is the way to go. If you're only wanting to create a .xla add-in you can use the VBE that accompinies excel. "clara" wrote: > Hi all, > > Can I do code against Excel objects without using VSTO? > > Clara > -- > thank you so much for your help Yes, you can use VBA, VB6 via COM, C/C++ via the C API a...

Using Access w/Word Merge (Access 2002)
I inserted a column in a data table for expiration date. While writing a merge letter where I wanted to insert that information I discovered it didn't show up in the Merge Fields. Should I have instead renamed an existing column (field) and moved it where I wanted it on the data table? I deleted all extraneous column/fields, so I don't have an empty field to utilize. Must I create a new database or is there a way to identify this new column as a data field? How are you getting the data into your merge document? Query from Word, Access query, VBA? Steve "Helen" w...

country code maintenance window
Who knows the table name of the country code maintenance window PLEASE? That would be VAT10001. -- Tim Foster "Louella" wrote: > Who knows the table name of the country code maintenance window PLEASE? > > Thank you, Tim! How obscure, I would've never found it. "Tim Foster" wrote: > That would be VAT10001. > > > -- > Tim Foster > > > "Louella" wrote: > > > Who knows the table name of the country code maintenance window PLEASE? > > > > ...

unknown e-mail recipient
My Outlook is sending e-mails to addresses that I do not know. The e-mails do not show up in my outbox or sent box, but I find out about them when the e-mail is returned for some reason. This is happening on an almost daily basis. "Kelly" <mrsjdh@comcast.net> wrote in message news:eb2201c43cf0$092e66b0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My Outlook is sending e-mails to addresses that I do not > know. The e-mails do not show up in my outbox or sent > box, but I find out about them when the e-mail is > returned for some reason. This is happening on an almost > daily ba...

Programming PowerPoint using VBA
I have been working on a project where I need to add some shapes to a presentation using VBA. Of course I run the code as I test many times and each time I do notice the shapes just keeping getting added to the slides. What I don't understand is why the objects I am adding persist after the slide show is no longer executing. They even remain part of the presentation when I close and reopen it. Why is that? I haven't even saved the presentation. I know I am missing something fundamental here, but it has been difficult to find a resource on the Net to explain away my co...

How do I change an org chart shape after using the provided stenci
Hello, After running the Visio Org Chart stencil (wizard), I can't seem to change shapes. For example, changing a 'manager' shape from a rectangle to a circle. I would like to be able to select multiple existing shapes (rectangles) and change them all to circles, while retaining the connections between them. Any help would be much appreciated. -- JG You can only change easily between the pre-defined shapes and themes. Any more drastic changes would require you to edit the Master(s) "JG" <JG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7643AB4B-763B-...

Outlook 2007 Crashing When Using Keyboard
For a while now I have had Outlook 2007 crashing whenever I use the keyboard. I works fine for mouse actions but as soon as I hit any key, Outlook comes up with the message box asking me to send the report to Microsoft and restart Outlook. After many times of this happening, I get the option to run Diagnostics and this has come up with no problems and recommendations. I have changed the keyboard and mouse and it still behaves exactly the same way. Any ideas? Maurice -- MauriceP Have you scanned for any malware lately? Give Spybot S&D a run. "Maurice...

Outlook 2003 on Windows 7 cannot open zip files
Hi, we have deployed Windows 7 Enterprise x86 and have Outlook 2003 SP3 installed. We have an issue where users cannot open zip files from within Outlook. When the user gets the e-mail and double clicks the attachment they are prompted whether they want to save or open - when they click open nothing happens, no errors and I'm not seeing any additional activity using process monitor or process explorer. If the user clicks save they can save the file. We have no third party archiving utility installed as we are just using the native features of explorer, and would like to ke...

Is Microsoft POS easy to use?
How is it compared to other POS systems? Thanks. I have not tried other POS systems, but if you want to know weather it's easy for other employees to learn, it's simple...you can read about it on the MS website regarding the system. It takes a while to set it up and all of that, as far as inventory goes etc, but as far as employees goes, it shouldn't really take more than a day for them to get the hang of it, and within a week they are pretty much pros at it. -- Thank You,; Vince "icanluv2@yahoo.com" wrote: > How is it compared to other POS systems? Thanks....

Q: use STL container across the dll boundary?
Hi, Can I use STL container across the dll boundary? I call a function in another dll and pass the reference of a set as a parameter. But the data read from the set in that dll is inconsistent with the data in the calling dll. Is there a MFC 6.0 container matching the STL's set? Please help me out. Thanks. Tony Tony Young wrote: > Hi, > > Can I use STL container across the dll boundary? I call a function in > another dll and pass the reference of a set as a parameter. But the > data read from the set in that dll is inconsistent with the data in the > call...