From: System Administrator

Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:28 AM

To: Smith, John

Subject: Undeliverable:FW: gatherings

Subject: FW: Re: gatherings

Sent: 11/7/2005 7:28 AM

Smith, John on 11/7/2005 7:28 AM

The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address.

<myserver.mycompany.org #5.1.1>

0
nomail5110 (15)

Anything relevant in App Event log?
Any help from
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=730&query=The+e-mail+account+does+not+exist+at+the+organization+this+message+was+sent&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=PHRASE&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=10&y=8

--
Please read http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm for how to make good post.

Text from most dialog boxes can be copied to clipboard with Ctrl-INS.

0
kpalagin (1838)

outlook always asking for passwords when I send/receive mail
Each time I click send/receive a pop up comes up and asks for my password, each time I click remember password, but it never does. any thoughts/help is appreciated. I had the same freakin problem with my computer. I finally found the solution. It's not hard if you follow the instructions exactly. It worked for me on an XP system. If you have an older system, just follow the instructions. But I felt the need to help someone else out of the same mess. So here's the website URL to help. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;q264672 Hope it helps, Matt ...

defining unique range of cells for different sheets as the same n.
I want to use the same name, month9, to refer the same range of cells, but on different sheets, how do i turn off the global define? When you define the name (Insert|name|Define), include the sheet name in the "names in workbook" box: sheet1!month9 or 'sheet 1'!month9 You can select your range and type this in the name box (to the left of the formula bar), too. KSAPP wrote: > > I want to use the same name, month9, to refer the same range of cells, but on > different sheets, how do i turn off the global define? -- Dave Peterson ...

queriea &reports
I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28:01 -0800, nabs <nabs@discussions.microsoft,com> wrote: >I have four drivers and would like to be able to seperate them on a weekly >report name like sothat it shows wekkly reports for each individual Either create a parameter query with a criterion such as [Type the driver name:] to select an individual driver; or use the Report's Sorting and Grouping window to group by driver. Right mouseclick the little...

How to share all outlook calendar for all user automaticaly (vbscript?)
Hi, I would like to share all user's outlook calendar for everyone in my organisation. Is there a way to do it automaticaly without manually setting permissions in each outlook ? Is there a script that let me do that somewhere ? I didn't find one. Thanks a lot. In news:1156503424.244572.8190@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, pilosite@gmail.com <pilosite@gmail.com> typed: > Hi, > > I would like to share all user's outlook calendar for everyone in my > organisation. Is there a way to do it automaticaly without manually > setting permissions in each outlook ? >...

SEND TAB MESSAGE
I have a edit control to fill in the time. I want skip to the next control in the taborder when the last number in de time control is typed. I tried to use SENDMESSAGE( WM_KEYDOWN, (int)VK_TAB, 0L ) but i see no reaction. If you want to replay please remove the word spam out of the reply adres. Kind regards, Selwyn Hunneman "Selwyn Hunneman" <s.hunneman@spam.articom.nl> wrote in message news:1056978888.58895@waldorf.isd-holland.nl... > I have a edit control to fill in the time. I want skip to the next control > in the taborder when the last number in de time contr...

set up auto delete of inbox messages after message is moved
When I move a message (by dragging and dropping) to a folder outside of outlook, I want it to disappear from my inbox. You will need to press the Delete key. Gwen wrote: > When I move a message (by dragging and dropping) to a folder outside of > outlook, I want it to disappear from my inbox. I realize that pressing the delete key will delete the message. However, in Outlook 2003 I was able to set it up so that moving a message would delete it from the inbox. Just wondering if there's a way to do that in 07. "Bob I" wrote: > You will need ...

Excel producing Word report
What would be the most easiest way, on a dummy-proof user point of view, to produce new Word documents reports from data produced and maintaned by Excel ? Here is the situation. We have a diagnostic tool developped with Excel and used in academic context by our teachers to evaluate verbal and non verbal communication by students. For each student, the system produce a personnalized lenghty report. The system works pretty well, but the output is still semi-automatic, In the present system, for each student report, the teacher has to manually adjust height of cells of the "report&q...

Counting totals for weekly reports
I've got a report which prints off student absences, I'd like to print off a total for the number of absences in the week, and a total for the number of students who are absent, I've done this for the monthly report but when I set the student code to count in the design view for the weekly report it still counts each student individually instead of totalling the absences. Add a footer for the weekly grouping on the report and set the controlsource to: = Sum([Absences]) or whatever the Absence field name is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com ht...

Filter a Report with a Form
I am struggling a bit of code that dynamically filters elements in a report. I have a form with the following objects: lstCustomer, lstExecBroker, an Option Group named ‘fraTrader’, with three radio buttons; optOption for 'Option', optCross for 'Cross', and optBoth for 'Stock'. Also, I have cboSortOrder1, cboSortOrder2, and cboSortOrder3 as well as cboSortOrder1, cboSortOrder2, and cboSortOrder3, all of which control sort order. Finally, here’s the code: Private Sub cmdApplyFilter_Click() Dim varItem As Variant Dim strCustomer As String Dim strExecBrok...

Beginner: Is HWND unique?
Hi! When I start an application twice and ask each application for the handle of its main window (calling an inbuild COM function), are the returned dwords guaranteed to be different? Thanks a lot for your help! Volker -- For email replies, please substitute the obvious. It is not guaranteed to be the same or different. You might get the same HWND towice in a row, or might get different ones between two instances of your program. AliR. "Volker Hetzer" <firstname.lastname@ieee.org> wrote in message news:ed9gei$di9$1@nntp.fujitsu-siemens.com... > Hi! > When I start an ...

How can I define unique font per each Outlook profile?
We have several Outlook profiles on one computer and each user wants their own font. I noticed changing to one type of font in one profile affects all the other user profiles in Outlook. Is there a way to assign unique fonts to each Outlook profile? Many thanks experts... Each user would need their own Windows login.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstar...

Can't send e-mail (Exchange server) over VPN
I use Outlook XP to access my company e-mail (Exchange Server) via dial-up (PPP) networking, and all works well (albeit slow). Recently, my company supports connection to it's network via a "Lucent IPSEC" software tunnel through my DSL connection. Whenever I attempt to open Outlook, I keep getting "choose a connection" option boxes showing my modem (PPP) connection and my DSL connection. If I "ignore" these messages (that pop up multiple times), I can access my e- mail for reading and downloading file attachments. However, I cannot send any outgoing m...

Sending distribution list as contacts for others to use
Two issues: 1) I have a distribution list in Outlook 2002 and 2003, I want to send it to a client so that they can then have all of these contacts listed individually, not as a group in their contacts folder. How can I do this please? 2) Also Outlook 2002 and 2003 I have a list of names and email addresses in a Word file, and I'd like to send these to the same person to add to their contacts list. I currently do not have them in my contacts, only in the Word file. Thanks in advance contrain <rlaughridge@gordonrees.com> wrote: > 1) I have a distribution list in Outlook 2002 a...

Getting "Enter network password" when trying to administrating PF
Hi We are now, suddenly getting "enter network passord" on the whole Public Folder tree. If we change folder or trying to access the properties on a folder. We didnt get this until recently (last days) Anyone that knows why we migt recieve this? It is exchange 2003 Ent. ...

Question from an not to advance user
Let say that I have collumn A filled with one letter on some line. How can I add all letter at the bottom, to know how many I have. And is it also possible to have 2 letter separated by , on the same line that will also be ad at the bottom. Thank you -- AUTOCT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ AUTOCT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29789 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=494949 Assume your data is in the range from A1 to A99. In cell A100 enter the formula: =COUNTA(A1...

report 941
The IRS has updated Form 941 for 2005. We would like this format to be reflected in the standard report layout. For cross company 941 report http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f941.pdf Jason, Thank you for the suggestion. The round 5 tax update for Great Plains 8.0 has been released with these necessary changes. The tax updates can be located on CustomerSource - Downloads - Tax Updates. This link will take you to that the Round 5 tax update so that you can get more information or download the update. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/taxupdates/05TUR1.htm More q...

A New Outlook User
Twenty years, and I never used Outlook before (Lotus Notes and Groupwise): A question, How do I change the default setting so that I do not receive notifications when people Accept or Decline meetings and appointments? I set up a lot of them, with a lot of people, and my Inbox is being overwhelmed. Thank you Kevin Version 2003, forgot to mention in original post. "Kevin" wrote: > Twenty years, and I never used Outlook before (Lotus Notes and Groupwise): > A question, How do I change the default setting so that I do not receive > notifications when people Accept...

retain messages that user deletes from "sent" and "deleted items"
We back up to tape daily. Between backups, new messages that are deleted from the "sent" and "deleted items" folders on the server are not backed up. Does Exchange Server 2003 have a setting that will retain these deleted messages? that's not exactly correct... if you are performing online backups, all these items will be backed up by backing up transaction log files, and if you also configure DIR, and set your stores to not purge deleted items until they are backed up, you will have them backed up even if someone deletes AND purges the items... -- Susan Conkey [MVP...

unique record numbers
I am trying to create a unique PIN for members in a table (not the primary key) that will be 4 digits long, and would like each new entry to be incremental. I am very new, and would appreciate a detailed instruction (though I can get around access fair enough). Any help would be appreciated. On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:19:44 -0800, Rev David Bissas <Rev David Bissas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: The "DMax + 1" technique should work for you. Google or Bing for it. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I am trying to create a unique PIN for members in a table (not t...

Print report based on form selection 01-05-10
I have a form with a yes/no box which only shows records that are not ticked. I want to tick certain records then print these records using a command button to open a report. I can find help on printing a single record and the code required to do that, but I can find nothing on printing various records. Can someone help please. On 5 jan, 14:42, George McDonald <GeorgeMcDon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a form with a yes/no box which only shows records that are not ticked. > I want to tick certain records then print these records using a command >...

M03 Dlx users: "Survey Says:" time?
Now that M04 Premium is coming, but since it's not here yet and we have time to kill, I'm wondering who used the "Over a $160 value!" worth of "free" stuff in M03 Deluxe: Online Bill Pay Online Tax Filing Credit Report & Monitoring Financial Consultation Me? Online Bill Pay: No. I'm just kind of a curmudgeon on the whole topic, kinda like my stance on downloaded transaction data. If Checkfree was associated with most all of my payees that I print checks for, I might consider it. But I'm printing typically less than 9 checks a month as it is. Many fewe...

How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta
I want to draw some text on the windows title bar in Windows 7. I was put the drawing text code on the WM_NCPAINT and WM_NCACTIVATE handler. It's activeted when I don't use windows 7 theme. How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta. I don't want button style or hyperlink. I want only text. You need to say more about this. generally, this is handled by subclassing the MDI child frame and clearing the FWS_ADDTOTITLE flag in the styles; this allows you to SetWindowText anything you want any time you want, but if you DON'T S...

Microsoft User Data folder
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a reason the Microsoft User Data folder needs to reside in the Documents folder rather than ~/Library/Application Support/ ? I would think that the "Documents" folder would be for user-generated documents and the "Application Support" folder hierarchy would be for application-generated files? Or am I wrong? Secondly, I don't use Entourage (never even launched it once) - so why's the database file 20MB in size? My understanding is that the MUD is where it is because Apple's OS X...

Deleting users in CRM
I think the answer is "no" but want to ask regardless. :-) Is there any way to actually delete users in CRM 4.0? I know that I can disable them as well as delete them in Active Directory at the operating system level. I am using CRM in a classroom environment. The users to be deleted are some student users who did not own or create any data but simply looked at the sample data (Adventure Works). I have them disabled but for "neatness sake", wanted to completely delete them from CRM. Thanks. Jerry Hi Jerry- Unfortunately there is not a supported way to delete t...

Exporting a report with group to excel same as Crystal Report.
I would like to export my report which contains 4 groups layer to an excel format without showing all the groups! Exactly the way Crystal Report does. Could anybody help me with that? Thanks, Marji You should consider exporting the query that underlies the report (that is, the report's RecordSource) rather than the report itself. "Marjaneh" <Marjaneh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0643E8AE-7B85-40E1-AEFE-E63BF2CA946D@microsoft.com... >I would like to export my report which contains 4 groups layer to an excel > format without showing all the gro...