Uninstall exchange from cluster

I have been already uninsatll exchange2003 server from 2 node cluster and it
successfully uninstalled, but the problem is that the exchange virtual server
still appeared on the exchange system manager servers list!!! and still
appeared in the connectors list as a member!!

please help
0
RG (23)

Exchange Administrator
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP2. When I open up the administrator's console and highlight either the Global Address List or the Recipients container, nothing shows up the right pane. A filled blue box appears around where a name should be and I can double click on it and get a user's properties. How can I get the details to appear again in the right pane? Thanks in Advance, Aaron Neunz For start, upgrade your installation to the latest service pack for Exchange 5.5. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/55/sp4.asp -- Dejan Foro MCP, MCP+I, MCSE NT4.0, MCSE+I, MCSE 2000, MC...

SMTP Error On Exchange 2003 with One Users
Hi, Our Clients have SBS2003, and from one client when externel emails are sent this error message is displayed : There was a SMTP communication problem with the > recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. > <xxxxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 <pshah@xxxx.com>... Not > permitted> I have checked all the permissions, and he has them, even gave him Administrator Rights, still no joy, internal emails are ok. Can anyone point me in the righr direction Pls Jay ...

Cannot uninstall MSIE to reinstall with Outlook Express upgrade
I need to upgrade to the newest version of OE but to do so I would have to uninstall MSIE as The installer senses that a newer version is already installed and will not let me proceed with installation. Help?! Hi - that's odd, as OE is part of IE. Have you run Windows Update recently? Also note - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try po...

Entourage Exchange Public Folder
Version: 2008 Processor: Power PC Email Client: Exchange Okay here is the issue. <br><br>I have a public folder (On Exchange Server 2003) set up with a calendar in the folder for scheduling. On the calendar I have an email address attached. Then I have that address forwarding to the department head and a copy to the folder for approval. When we sent a meeting request from outlook to the address it shows up in the personal calendar and the public folder calendar. When view through outlook you see it in the public folder and the personal calendar and all looks great, but when yo...

Exchange 2003 Recovery
Helo NG, at this time we`ve Problems with our Exchange 2003 Server. It has been deleted a single Mailbox without a Bricklevel Backup. Now the last full Backup is from April 15th and the DB Logs are from 05.05 until today. Is it possible to recover the Database with this Logfiles into a different ADS/Exchange Organisation ? any suggestions...... thx So you have a deleted mailbox and you want to get it back, correct? Have you tried to use the Deleted Mailbox recovery: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF022.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msex...

backup of exchange 2003
hi, i have a question about exchange 2003 which is a member server in an AD domain, and not a domain controller. this is for a small size company, where in the event of the mail server failure there will be time to build a new server from scratch and restore databases. My question is, when building a new exchange server, should I restore the system state data after installing the OS and patches? Starting the exchange 2003 installation in disaster recovery mode will automatically get the exchange specific settings from AD. This suggests I can rebuild a new exchange server and restore t...

Exchange Shutting Down
We have a 2003 SBS Premium, Trendmicro Scan mail. For the last few weeks about every two to four days exchange wiil be unavailable, In the system manager everything seems fine, store is still mounted, can browse mailboxes, Users outlook client says it is attemptting to access excahnge. In the Application log there are a whole bunch of the following errors that start late at night, Source: POP3SVC Event ID 1023, Catagory content filtering. Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message 0008-000000093bf3 for download for user don@domain.com. Seems like this started happening when...

Complete uninstall
How do you do a 100% uninstall of Outlook, so that it can be reinstalled cleanly? My copy of Outlook has gotten corrupted (vague "unknown error" messages whenever I try to do nearly anything), and I haven't been able to fix it. I want to reinstall the program, so I I removed it using the Office Installer update feature, then rebooted and reinstalled, using the same feature. No luck--the reinstallation had the same problems. Next, I completely uninstalled Office, rebooted and reinstalled. Same result--I've still got the same problems in Outlook. Now, I realize the pro...

How to restrict emailing to internal users only for certain mailbox in Exchange 2003?
How to restrict emailing to internal users only for certain mailbox in Exchange 2003? -- Danny From ADUC you can go to the Exchange tabs and control who is allowed to send to a mailbox. Setting it to "authenticated users" should accomplish what you want. There are probably other ways as well. -GT "Danny Hoon" <danny.hoon@phoonhuat.com> wrote in message news:eE8aMDKIFHA.2784@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How to restrict emailing to internal users only for certain mailbox in > Exchange 2003? > > > -- > Danny > Thanks but doesn't ...

Can't create new Recipient Update Service in Exchange 2000
Running Exchange 2000 sp3 on Windows 2000 server sp4 I'm trying to create a new Recipient Update Service (for my child domain). I can right click on the Recipient Update Services folder, select new and follow the process through to the end, but when I click finish it pops the error: Access is denied Facility: Win3 ID no: c007000 Exchange System Manage Now all of the research I've done about this problem says to make sure the user acount trying to make the change is allowed Exchange Full Administrator rights and is a member of the local administrator group on the Exchange server. I h...

MSCRM & Exchange 2003
Hi, IG.PDF on the MSCRM 1.2 documentation CD says, that MSCRM may coexist with an Exchange 2003 on the same machine, but this isn't recommended. Why would that be? I have precisely the same deployment scenario ahead of me! I am running a Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition box. This machine has Exchange 2003, Sharepoint Portal Server 2003, SQL Server 2000 (sp3) installed on it. I need to run MSCRM v1.2 on the same machine. This box is also my Domain Controller. Are there any known issues in running the configuration mentioned above? Anyone running similar configurations and have had any iss...

help! how to remove reference to MS Exchange account?
I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open local files. I have removed and reinstalled Outlook 2000 twice, and there appears no opportunity to remove the reference to MS Exchange. Thanks rockypierre <rocky_pierre@yahoo.com> wrote: > I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. > By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but > with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open > local files. > > I have re...

Removing Exchange
Well, I have thrown in the towel with Exchange Server 2003, it is just overkill for what we need. When I went to remove it, I got an error message: Microsoft Exchange Messaging cannot be assigned the action remove because a user currently uses a mailbox on this server. These must be moved, etc, etc. I don't recall creating a user's mailbox and I can't find where to remove it. Can anyone give me a hand here, please? Thank you Lou Hello, > I can't find where to remove it. this behavior is based on two things: 1) you have still mailboxes on the exchange server, these will ...

No OWA and remote Exchange admin after installing of patch
NT Server 4.0 sp6.a, Exchange 5.5 sp4.0 After installing a Microsoft patch,OWA and remote Exchange admin didn't work anymore. A hotfix is available but you can't find it. I had to call Microsoft first! They send me the hotfix. See TechNet article Q332051 Leo That article talks about requesting a cert for IIS 6 after installing Certificate Service. I think you posted the wrong number. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Us...

Exchange Routing #3
I have Exchange 2k3 sp2 servers in the UK, Malaysia, and the US and India. Everything seemed to be working fine until last week until we received a couple of winmail.dat files here in the US from the UK. After examining the header info of the emails we discovered that email sent from the UK, bounced through either India or Malaysia on it's way here. I have routing group connectors set up to send the mail internally directly from one exchange server to the other. What would cause this to happen? Is this something that can be controlled through exchange? The only thing different bet...

Uninstall client for outlook
Hi Guys, I am having trouble installing Desktop client for outlook for CRM 3.0. When I try to install, I get an error saying somthing like the version is not compatible or the client already exists. When I checked, I found that C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client folder already exists and has some files in it. There is also MSDE database for CRM on the machine. I want to completely uninstall this client. But I do not see the entries for CRM client and MSDE database under Add/Remove programs. Can anyone tell me how to manually uninstall CRM client as well the MSDE database? You help is gr...

Exchange 2003 log files #3
Is it safe to delete the OLD log files in the Exchsrvr\srvrname.log folder and Exchsrvr\mdbdata folder? On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:44:02 -0700, "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it safe to delete the OLD log files in the Exchsrvr\srvrname.log folder >and Exchsrvr\mdbdata folder? > The Servername.log dir are the tracking logs, they should be deleted automatically according to the General tab of the server properties in ESM. Do not delete the log files in the mdbdata directory. Run an online full exchange aware backup to purge those. I use CA...

Message queuing between Exchange 2003 servers
Hi, Migrating an Exchange 5.5 environment to an Exchange 2003, there are 7 Exchange 5.5 and 5 Exchange 2003 on the same site/admin group... Email is queuing between Exchange 2003 servers, there seem to be allot of emails for Server-IS@domain.com.... Tried a lot of different things ( Turn on diaglog on Transport, no errors, stopped SMTP VS and service and even MTA and Routing... and only a reboot of servers seem to empty out the queues...) The problem seems to come back several hours after the reboot... Wondering if anyone can help !!! Thanks !!! -- ...

Help Please. Exchange server trying to replicate to another exchange server that is no longer alive.
I had 1 of 10 exchange servers go out of commision recently. 1 of my exchange servers is still trying to replicate public folders to it. How can I stop this from happening if the server it's trying to replicate to is no longer alive. Exchange Manager wants the other server to be up before I can stop the replication. thanks, comb Hi Combfilter, If the server is Dead and will not be returning to service ever then remove it from the org and the replica list will be cleared up and the current replication traffic will NDR and be delt with by Exchange. If the server is going to be ...

Whitelist email address with Exchange 2003 IMF
Good Morning all, I have Exchange 2k3 running IMF, it has been working great with one problem. A Unix box here sends out an email each night from the same email address but if I tighten the IMF ratings I block this email. After researching this I contacted Microsoft for kb article hotfix 912587. I have implemeted this fix as per KB but this email keeps getting blocked. The real problem is I am unable to lower my block rating below 8, due to this I am letting in garbage emails. Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can whitelist this email address in particular? Thanks in advance. D ...

Recommendations for Exchange Monitoring
Hi, Anyone have any 3rd Party recommendations for monitoring Exchagne 2000/2003 environments? I am looking for something beyond basic Performance Monitor type stuff. Thanks. There are several. Microsoft Operations Manager NetIQ Quest I'd stay away from Tivoli, BMC or CA. "markj" <markj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D71524A-47CA-4C3F-84E6-82C7774F91BF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Anyone have any 3rd Party recommendations for monitoring Exchagne > 2000/2003 > environments? I am looking for something beyond basic Performance Monitor > typ...

exchanging meeting/calendar requests between Excahnge 5.5 and Exchange 2000?
Hi All I have EXchange 5.5 in one of our outside organizations (only connected to use through VPN), and have Exchange 2000 here locally. Is there a way to at the very least, be able to send/recieve/reply to calendar metting requests between these two organizations? Thanks, Jack ...

Microsoft Money 2002 install/uninstall
Money installation wizard starts every time I try to enter the control panel. I already have Money 2002 installed. However, after uninstalling, the program continues to be shown in my program list on the install/uninstall window. Please help. ...

Exchange 2003 vs Exchange 2007
Hi all We are currently on exchange 2003 std edition and i am thiunking of upgrading to exchange 2007. Obviously i need to motivate why i want to do this...Is there anywhere a link or information that points out the differences between 2003 and 2007 and in which ways 2007 is more improved than 2003 Any help would make my life easier in motivating thank you You don't need except you are rich and have nothing to do. I did that because our old server is almost out, but I have a lot of trouble to upgrade it. Ray "MSExchange2003Student" <exchangestudent@newsgroups.c...

Exchange Down
Hi, I have Windows 2003 Ent. Server with Exchange 2003 Ent Server that was working great until today. Users attempted to connect via Outlook 2003 and receive the following message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down for maintenance." When trying to access via OWA, I get a Internal server error. I am able to ping the Exchange server, I can telnet to the server, no events in the Event Log. I have tried reboot several times, SMTP, IM...