Undeliverable...554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter

When sending an email message, a user gets:

Alert message says:

A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk

Sender receives this notification:

Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx
MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter -
cyber.net.pk

The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as domain
name.

Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email system.

alan

In news:eDhW%23nmwFHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
arfollosco <arfollosco@paccohq.com> typed:
> When sending an email message, a user gets:
>
> Alert message says:
>
> A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
> 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>

> Sender receives this notification:

> Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
> ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554
> 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>
> The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as
> domain name.
>
> Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email
> system.
>
> alan

No, but this recipient's server is blocking mail from you. This is your
sender (Exchange) trying to send Internet mail, right?

0
lanwench (7567)
9/26/2005 2:17:28 PM
Btw, using Exchange 5.5 server and Outlook 2000 client.
I suspect my server is blocking the sending of the message but I don't
remember putting URL or phone filters.

Hope I get some help...

alan

"arfollosco" <arfollosco@paccohq.com> wrote in message
> When sending an email message, a user gets:
>
> Alert message says:
>
> A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.
> 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter - cyber.net.pk
>

> Sender receives this notification:

> Receiver Name Here (E-mail) on 9/26/05 11:47 AM
> Unable to deliver the message due to a communications failure
> The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxxxxx;l=xxxxx-xxxxxxxxx
> MSEXCH:IMS:xxxxx:xxxxx:xxxxx (xxxxx) 554 5.7.1 URL/Phone Number Filter -
> cyber.net.pk
>
> The Word file mentions a person's email address with cyber.net.pk as
domain
> name.
>
> Any ideas? We did not set up a URL/Phone Number Filter in our email
system.

> alan

Backup Exec strategies and Exchange 5.5
Hello We are running an Exchange 5.5 server, using Backup Exec 7.2. I'm running into space limitations on the backup tapes, and I'm wondering what essential information I should be backing up to make sure I can recover from a server failure. In other words, what is the minimum data set I should be backing up? At this point, I am backing up the "exchsrvr" folder on each of the server's hard drives as well as the Backup Exec selection labeled "Microsoft Exchange Directory" and "Microsoft Exchange Information Store". Is it redundant to be ba...

Best Pin pad to use for Debit cards on Vers 1.3 and up
Can someone give me some suggestions on this? Whats the best make and model pin pad to use with RMS? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0A6D_01C7720B.EEA27760 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jere, There are only 2 officially supported by RMS 1.3; Verifone 1000/1000SE Ingenico i3010 2.0 supports the same plus Ingenico's i6550 device that is a pinpad, = swipe, signature pad and contactless reader all in one. Other pinpads can be used with the TPI Software add-on www.tpisoft.com --=20 Jef...

How can I get 7.3 million data pts on one line graph?
I'm creating simple x,y line graphs with data collected at 2-minute intervals over the course of a year. Since excel will only graph 32,000 data points in a given series, I'm only able to show ~a month and half of data on any one graph. Is there any way I can show an entire year of data (7.3 million data points) on one graph using excel or another program? Obviously simple multiplication is also a problem for me. I need to get about 242,000 points on one graph. NOT 7.3 million. "tobesus" wrote: > I'm creating simple x,y line graphs with data collected at 2-mi...

excell #5
HOW CAN I, WORKING IN EXCELL, MAKE THE TEXT WRAP AROUND FROM LINE TO LINE AFTER I HAVE MERGED ALL OF THE CELL INTO 1 LINE, EXAMPLE LIKE A WORD DOCUMENT? Hi Debbie, First, please don't write in caps. To us readers, it seems like you are shouting at us. And I am sure that is not the impression you want. Second, you are limited to a certain number of character to one cell. I think the number might be 256 characters. It might be more. In any event, you cannot write paragraphs in a single cell. You can format a cell... Format | Cells | Alignment | Wrap Text If you want the text to ...

Purchase Orders #5
If I want to add new information to the P.O. print out, which file should I have to accesss ? It looks like the report is reading from a temporal file, but I do not know the fields for that file. Open SO Administrator and go to File/Configuration. Look at the Templates Tab. That will show you which XML file is serving as the tmeplate for each document type... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all...

HotFixes
How do I find out what Exchange hotfixes have been applied to an Exchange 5.5 (SP4) server (running on Win2k)? Is there a utility I can run to detect them? Or are they listed in the registry (in a common location hopefully)? thanks Clay Hilton yes if you check in the add/remove programs ,you should see all the hotfixes listed there .They will have a Q number appended . >-----Original Message----- >How do I find out what Exchange hotfixes have been applied to an Exchange >5.5 (SP4) server (running on Win2k)? Is there a utility I can run to detect >them? Or are they lis...

Reporting in exchange 5.5?
Hi Exchange 5. I need to run a report that will highlight which mailboxes have more than one NT account in the permissions tab within exchange admin. Does anyone know of a solution for this Thanks in advance Phil support.microsoft.com XADM: Bulk Import/Export FAQ PSS ID Number: 155414 Phil Howard wrote: > Hi, > > Exchange 5.5 > > I need to run a report that will highlight which mailboxes have more than one NT account in the permissions tab within exchange admin. Does anyone know of a solution for this? > > Thanks in advance. > Phil ...

Invest 6$ 1 time get HIGHEST output!!!
Discovers the "Secret of making huge money" in just few weeks.... You shall be amazed that how easy 1 can make money on internet just for doing 1 time work..[I GUREENTED U CAN TOO MAKE BIG$$ WITH THIS PROGRAM]........ http://mysiteinc.com/gohar/index.html ...

Does Windows 7 need ntldr, ntdetect.com files?
Does Windows 7 need ntldr, ntdetect.com files? On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:38:43 -0800, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> wrote: >Does Windows 7 need ntldr, ntdetect.com files? I want to dual boot Windows 7 with Windows xp. Peter wrote: > Does Windows 7 need ntldr, ntdetect.com files? > No. WinXP was the last Microsoft workstation OS to use those files. -- Bruce Chambers Help us help you: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/555375 They that can give up essential liberty to obtai...

Exchange 5.5
Hoping someone can shed some light on something for me. We are running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 SP6a. I was checking the logs and noticed the following log entry: NT User DOMAIN\USER1 logged on to Doe, John mailbox, and is not the primary Windows NT account on this mailbox. I am not sure what this message pertains too. John Doe is a domain administrator and USER1 is a regular user who only has rights to their personal mailbox. Anyone have ideas as to what may be causing this? I know John Doe configures PC's for users and usually is the first person to log into a PC for a user to valid...

Lookup Function #5
I have a table set up where ARC and CRA are two separate entities and have two separate values associated with them (ie. ARC=4568, CRA=3978). When I do a lookup using these strings, it give the value ARC=4568, and CRA=4568. I assume because they contain the same letters, just in a different order. I think Excel sees ARC and CRA as being the same thing. Is there a way around this?? THanks Chris Christopher, It looks like you have the lookup function structured wrong. Excel should be able to find the correct value. You might want to look at the on-line help for the correct synta...

moving public folders from 5.5
What is the easiest - suggested way to move 5.5 public folders to exchange 2003, where 2003 is a different org and domain? Any help is greatly appreciated. Nancy Stevens nstevens@tycoint.com ...

how do I count the number of times a word is repeated in a range?
Adapted from Dave Peterson's fine earlier post........... =SUMPRODUCT(LEN(A1:C101)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(UPPER(A1:C101),UPPER(D1),"")))/LEN(D 1) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "sol" <sol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC007FA4-1A54-4EA2-9748-D56A53A68DD2@microsoft.com... > Try here http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=235 or here http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/kblist.php Hope this helps -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

Undeliverable POP3 Email
I am having a problem with emails dissapearing if the username is not correct on an incoming email using POP collection. For example: if a email is sent to joe@domain.com and this email address is invalid, I have set the undeliverable emails to go to admin@domain.com. This is not happening as the email sent to joe goes to the POP3 account, is downloaded in the Exchange\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp folder which is correct and then it is not sent to the admin account. Help please. I think that you need catch all solution, try this http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catch...

Win 7 UAC and Passwords
About to take delivery of a new Win7 box and I'm curious about assigning passwords I found this page http://unixwiz.net/techtips/win7-limited-user.html Which includes an interesting paragraph Curiously enough, it's not always necessary to have a password on an account. Since an account with a blank password cannot be accessed over the network, you can substantially reduce the attack surface of a machine this way. But this requires that you have good control of physical security over the machine: if there are users on the machine (or in the environment) who are ...

CRM 1.2 and 3 on the same server
Is there any way in which I can run CRM v1.2 and v3.0 on the same server? Thanks Tomas Hi Tomas! TomasFloyd wrote: > Is there any way in which I can run CRM v1.2 and v3.0 on the same > server? From Shawn Nulph[MSFT]: Even though this has not been tested installing CRM v1.2 and 3.0 should work without any problems. Just be sure that you create a new CRM OU for the V3.0 installation. Then when installing CRM make sure to specify this new OU as the location to create the CRM AD objects within. You should also be able to install CRM v3.0 to the same SQL instance as v1.2 is install...

Not getting auto page numbers in serial order, why?
Hello, I am not getting auto page numbers in a serial order on a word file containing 270 pages. After 37th page it is printing as 87th page instead of 38, ie in serial order. Pl educate me on this. Is there a section break between pages 37 and 38? Check the fields in the section header/footers. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>&g...

formula coping 5 consecutive cell triggered by a value from anoth.

Undeliverable folder
I have some email going into the Outlook routers undeliverable folder these Emails have a crm tracking token in the subject line so I can't understand why they dont get routed. Most emails route fine. Has anyone seen this before ? ...

server url.
in e mail settings what is term refering to Please try again. You're not making much sense. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Properly back-up and restore your Outlook data -Creating a Permanent New Mail Desktop Alert in Outlook 2003 ----- "newboy" <newboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F80C584-665A-4E9A-AAC7-58D1CFF15637@microsoft.com... > in e mail settings what is term refering to ...

OWA, Outlook 2003, and Exchange 5.5 Outages
Need patch for this problem? Where can I get? ---- Problem 1 Perhaps the most common issue being reported by Exchange Administrators when dealing with Outlook 2003 and Exchange 5.5 cohabitation is the issue described in TechNet article 818709. One of the most useful and heavily used features in the Exchange feature-set is Outlook Web Access (OWA), or the ability to access an Exchange mailbox over a Web mail connection. According to Microsoft, when you use OWA to access a mailbox on a server running Exchange 5.5 and you are using a user account that was previously accessed from a cli...

Printing 2 pages
I'm trying to allow printing of various paper sizes in one print job. MS Word handles this case nicely (There is a single print job created, and each page can be a different size). After reading various articles and other information, the one that states the most is at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/HTML/_core_printing.3a_.multipage_documents.asp It states that you CAN change the papersize in the middle of a print job. But, I can't tell how to change the papersize. It talks of using the CDC::Escape() function, but the documentation makes ...

Question about 5.5 and 2k3 and IMC
We have been slowly migrating users from 5.5 to 2k3 and everything is working great. I noticed today that when 2k3 mailboxes send SMTP mail, it routes it to 5.5 and then 5.5 sends it outbound. I deleted the IMC on the 5.5 server and now the users on 2k3 send mail directly from the server, but the 5.5 users now cannot send SMTP mail. I created a connector on the 2k3 and this seems to have solved the problem. Is this the right way to go? Thanks. Noel Haydon MCSE MCDBA CNE Noel Haydon <nhaydon@earthlink.net> wrote in news:Xns949A98FBBFEA1nhaydon@207.46.248.16: > We have been sl...

ANN: HTTPMP
HTTPMP is MAPI transport service provider used to access HTTP mail service accounts (commonly Hotmail). HTTPMP could be used with MAPI compatible client applications (such as Microsoft Office Outlook) to send/receive Hotmail messages in much the same way as POP3 transport. Supported features 1. Sending/receiving messages 2. MIME encoded messages 3. HTML, RTF and text formatted message body 4. Messages with attachments 5. LAN and dial-up mail service account access and polling 6. Auto dial and auto hang-up New HTTPMP 1.2 features 1. Asynchronous internet operations making your MAPI applicatio...

2003 & 5.5
Hi! I have a case with 8 5.5 servers. Into this organisation i wish to add a 2003 server and migrate some mailboxes to it. Is it possible ? Any problems ? regards, Richard ...