Subject : Undeliverable - Test
     Anderson, Pamela on 10-10-2005 11:13
       The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message
was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
find out the correct address.
   <Exchangeservername.Domainname #5.1.1>

Probable caused by :
The user "Pamela Anderson" had reviewer rights on the calendar when she was
working her. The users account + mailbox is deleted because she left our
company.
The rights on the calendar weren't removed before the account was deleted
from Active Directory.

What did work :
This problem happened before and then it was enough to delete all the
permissions on "Bills" calendar and the re-add them after restarting Outlook.
But, this doesn't do the trick anymore :(.

Any suggestions ??
It's getting really annoying and I'm out of ideas...
We use Win2k3 + Exchange SP1, clients have Outlook 2000 and 2003
0
Jurrion (3)

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:02:01 -0700, "Jurrion"
<Jurrion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'll try to describe the problem with some names...
>The Problem:
>"Bill" has a mailbox with a calendar.
>When "Steve" creates an appointment called "Test" with Bill then Steve
>receives the following message:
>Subject : Undeliverable - Test
>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
>The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
>     Anderson, Pamela on 10-10-2005 11:13
>       The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message
>was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
>find out the correct address.
>   <Exchangeservername.Domainname #5.1.1>
>
>Probable caused by :
>The user "Pamela Anderson" had reviewer rights on the calendar when she was
>working her. The users account + mailbox is deleted because she left our
>company.
>The rights on the calendar weren't removed before the account was deleted
>from Active Directory.
>
>What did work :
>This problem happened before and then it was enough to delete all the
>permissions on "Bills" calendar and the re-add them after restarting Outlook.
>But, this doesn't do the trick anymore :(.
>
>Any suggestions ??
>It's getting really annoying and I'm out of ideas...
>We use Win2k3 + Exchange SP1, clients have Outlook 2000 and 2003

Open Bill's mailbox with outlook 2003 using the /cleanrules switch.

This will delete *all* his Outlook rules, so you may want to export
his rules first.

0
adavid (8731)
10/12/2005 5:01:35 PM
The /cleanrules switch doesn't delete the permissions on the calendar and I
thought that was the problem ?
Are you sure the /cleanrules does the trick ? Because I can't disturb "Bill"
too much :)

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:02:01 -0700, "Jurrion"
> <Jurrion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I'll try to describe the problem with some names...
> >The Problem:
> >"Bill" has a mailbox with a calendar.
> >When "Steve" creates an appointment called "Test" with Bill then Steve
> >receives the following message:
> >Subject : Undeliverable - Test
> >Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
> >The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
> >     Anderson, Pamela on 10-10-2005 11:13
> >       The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message
> >was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
> >find out the correct address.
> >   <Exchangeservername.Domainname #5.1.1>
> >
> >Probable caused by :
> >The user "Pamela Anderson" had reviewer rights on the calendar when she was
> >working her. The users account + mailbox is deleted because she left our
> >company.
> >The rights on the calendar weren't removed before the account was deleted
> >from Active Directory.
> >
> >What did work :
> >This problem happened before and then it was enough to delete all the
> >permissions on "Bills" calendar and the re-add them after restarting Outlook.
> >But, this doesn't do the trick anymore :(.
> >
> >Any suggestions ??
> >It's getting really annoying and I'm out of ideas...
> >We use Win2k3 + Exchange SP1, clients have Outlook 2000 and 2003
>
> Open Bill's mailbox with outlook 2003 using the /cleanrules switch.
>
> This will delete *all* his Outlook rules, so you may want to export
> his rules first.

0
Jurrion (3)
10/14/2005 9:56:02 AM
The "/cleanrules" switch did the trick :).
Thank you very much!

"Andy David - MVP" wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:02:01 -0700, "Jurrion"
> <Jurrion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I'll try to describe the problem with some names...
> >The Problem:
> >"Bill" has a mailbox with a calendar.
> >When "Steve" creates an appointment called "Test" with Bill then Steve
> >receives the following message:
> >Subject : Undeliverable - Test
> >Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
> >The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
> >     Anderson, Pamela on 10-10-2005 11:13
> >       The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message
> >was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to
> >find out the correct address.
> >   <Exchangeservername.Domainname #5.1.1>
> >
> >Probable caused by :
> >The user "Pamela Anderson" had reviewer rights on the calendar when she was
> >working her. The users account + mailbox is deleted because she left our
> >company.
> >The rights on the calendar weren't removed before the account was deleted
> >from Active Directory.
> >
> >What did work :
> >This problem happened before and then it was enough to delete all the
> >permissions on "Bills" calendar and the re-add them after restarting Outlook.
> >But, this doesn't do the trick anymore :(.
> >
> >Any suggestions ??
> >It's getting really annoying and I'm out of ideas...
> >We use Win2k3 + Exchange SP1, clients have Outlook 2000 and 2003
>
> Open Bill's mailbox with outlook 2003 using the /cleanrules switch.
>
> This will delete *all* his Outlook rules, so you may want to export
> his rules first.

0
Jurrion (3)

Moving messages from X400 connector...
For some reason certain outgoing messages from our Exchange server are trying to use an old X400 connector rather than the Internet mail service even though the intended recipients have SMTP addresses. I want to delete the connector to try to resolve the problem but don't want to loose the 50 odd messages awaiting delivery. Is there any way to move or save the messages to the internet mail service. Thanks, Curtis. ==================================== When replying by email please remove the X ==================================== Curtis: Off the top of my head, I would try the follo...

Cannot create any chart
Every time I try to create a chart it causes XL to crash. I use the Chart Wizard, set up the parameters for the chart, select Finish, and then XL shuts down and restarts. I have tried various types of charts with the same results. I have rebooted, but get the same results. This is a recent problem, but I am not aware of any changes I made to my system. All other parts of XL work fine as do other MS Office applications. I would appreciate any ideas how to resolve this problem. Do I need to reinstall XL? -- Ray Wright raycyn+wright@prodigy.com Did you add the Dark Shading o...

Can't Access E-mail Addresses in Text of messages
I can't access E-mail addresses in message text such as the following: Buyer: j.bowersmd@comcast.net Subject: Payment for ebay auction Amount: $9.03 USD Shipping & Handling: $2.00 USD I need to access the e-mail address j.bowersmd@comcast.net from the message itself. Does anyone know if and how this can be done? Thanks. Ray Sanborn Is the message sent as plain text? If so, you can't click on it. Note - if you've posted a valid address here, that poor person is going to get flooded with spam and SWEN viruses. Never ever post valid email addresses in usenet posts (and a...

Cannot delete message from Outbox
There is a message stuck in the Outbox. It has an attachment too large for the SMTP server. However, if I try to delete the message from the Outbox or if I try to move it to another folder, I get an error message "MAPI Spooler has already started sending this message." Any ideas on how I can kill this message? Thanks. ...

Create New Company from Existing
I have a customer that uses Great Plains for there current Canadian Business. They have now expanded into the USA and need to set up another company in Great Plains to handle this business. Is it possible to copy over the common items from the Existing Great Plains company to a new company reporting in US Dollars? Most of the items in the G/L and the Product Codes will be the same. Any advise? Thanks -- George Adrian Yes George, this is possible. What common items do you want to copy over? Typically, I like to copy the entire database and then delete the master and transaction record...

Anti-Virus Error Message in Outlook 2003?
I have replaced AVG & Panda AV with Avast 4 recently. I am using Windows XP Pro on my home network. When Outlook 2003 loads on my settings(Administrator) there are no problems. Everything works just fine =^) When it loads on my wife's settings(Administrator)she gets the following error messages when loading Outlook 2003: "Addin (Panda) could not be installed or loaded" "Addin (AVG) could not be installed or loaded" Never got them before using Avast 4. I like Avast =) Only happens on wife's settings! I have deleted all files containing AVG/Panda info. What wil...

Creating Access 2007 Database Question
I am not sure where to post this question. I remember finding a forum just for Microsoft Access 2007 questions, but I couldn't find it again... Indifferent Anyway, I have created a database, and have been testing it with my application. I have some data in this database. I was wondering if there was a way in Microsoft Access 2007 to create an empty copy of the database for release. In other words, I would like to create a copy of the database with all of the tables and columns, but without the data (rows) that I had entered as part of using my testing database... Does anyone...

Message removal
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? I would try disabling any AV on the machine you are running Exmerge on and see if that works. On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:42:...

Message Rules #8
I have several accounts, one is for a familiy member. I want to direct messages that are sent to her account, into a folder I've created for her, yet whenever I set up the rule (I've tried many ways) ALL messages go into her mailbox, or NONE do! This never happened in Outlook Express... Thanks for any help... pgardner <peeg67@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have several accounts, one is for a familiy member. I > want to direct messages that are sent to her account, > into a folder I've created for her, yet whenever I set up > the rule (I've tried many ways) ...

Search does not find messages in Outlook 2007
Hello All, I have Outlook 2007 and Windows Desktop search trunning on a Windows XP Professional machine. The indexing has been completed but I noted that the search will not find certain emails, which contain the text that I am searching for in the content. I can find the message by author, subject, etc. but not based on the keyord. This makes me dowbt of the reliability of the search. Any ideas of what might be going on? Kind regards CD ...

Windows Mail Message rules
I have a small problem - mainly because I only have three News message rules :) The Apply Now function appears to be broken - and until I can get it working again, I can't really check to see whether the rules themselves work properly. WinMail in a fully updated Vista (with fully updated Office 2007 in the mix as well, just in case it makes a difference) Whichever rule I pick, and whichever account or newsgroup I try and apply it to, Apply now starts to work - and then I get a "One or more of your rules could not be applied" message - The rules used to work fine,...

help creating dialogue windows
Hi! I just started to learn programming in Excel and I really excited abou it. I have this project that I want to do. At the moment at my company we have a minor technical test we do wit new recruits, most of the times this test is done by phone. The sheet where the answeres are entered is a spreadsheet. I.e there a question in cell A4 and the answer is to be typed in B4. This takes some time, navigating the spreadsheet manually and this ca lead to mistakes. What I want to do is create a dialouge (is it called that?) box fo every question. what I mean is a window that pop ups, with th questi...

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

Creating a newsgroup
*microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript* is living on borrowed time, and I hate web based forums. Where do we go from here? I know it is possible to create a new Usenet group, but I don't know how. I wish someone with more experience would step in. -- Crash Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is refusing treatment. The Classic VB groups are seeking safe haven in the comp.lang.* existing groups. There seems to be some people there that know the procedure for new group creation. The m.p.vb.general.discussion group is still up as of right now, but already one of the Access NGs is g...

IMF Message Filter has stopped working
Exchange 2003, IMF was installed and working fine until recently when the filter has just stopped working. All filters have been applied to the Virtual Server. There are no errors in the event log. There are no messages in the archive folder. I have re-started the information store but the problem remains. No changes had been made to IMF, it just stopped working. On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:39:59 +0100, "andrew.hinkin" <andrew.hinkin@akhter.co.uk> wrote: >Exchange 2003, IMF was installed and working fine until recently when the >filter has just stopped working. All f...

Creating rules #6
Hello all, I have a rule that forwards all of my emails to my blackberry however there are certain emails that I do not want forwarded so I am trying to create a rule to stop only those emails from being forwarded. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Andy add exceptions to the blackberry rule or create a rule that applies to the one you don't want forwarded and add a stop processing. You can either move them from the inbox or leave them (use 'move to inbox') - the stop processing should take care of it. Have this rule ahead of the blackb...

Lookup to create a table of data in terms of selection
my data looks like these in columns B to Q, I need to generate a list in terms of Sales Rep. and print for each one at a time. I have a drop down list (data validation) in cell AD3, with the choises of all Sales Rep. I would like to setup a table below with lookup equations, so that whichever Sales Rep is selected in AD3, only values for that Sales Rep will be shown in a table below that. (something like the table at the bottom of this page) heading1 heading2 heading3 heading4 heading5 heading6 Sales Rep. name 1 Company 121 556 50 5463 ...

Getting same message over and over and over and over each day
I'm going nuts. I belong to a website for getting financial information. I formerly used Outlook Express but switched to Microsoft Outlook because of the additional features. Now, I continue to receive two different e-mails from the website over and over and over again every day. Approximately every 10 seconds and they go back two weeks. So far today I've received hundreds. I have no idea how to stop this. Any ideas or solutions??? "goinbatty" <goinbatty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:422BFA40-1D55-4558-9AE9-EE4182B09066@microsoft.com......

Message Archiving on Exch2000 #2
Hi I'm about to configure Message archiving on a Exch2000 by using a mailbox. If any got experience in this, could they help me out with the following questions - I'm trying to determine if a message can be sent to that archive mailbox - If so, will it will be 'archived' also and arrive again in that mailbox and thus creating a loop (prolly the loop creation will be halted by the system, but nevertheless) Are you talking about Message Journaling? There will be no loops. Patrick Meganck wrote: > Hi, > > I'm about to configure Message archiving on a Exch2000 ...

Forms
I am currently developing a form in Publisher 2003. I need some of the responses on the form to be "required". For example, if a box is checked that a person is requesting vacation, the text field below it would be where the user would indicate his/her dates of vacation. If vacation is checked, the text field should be required. Or, even if I could just make it so the user must check a box for vacation vs. no vacation (even without dates), I would be happy with that. Any ideas, or am I not going to be able to accomplish this in Publisher? I didn't see any reference a...

Import messages over network
I need help with information regarding import or export messages over a LAN from Outlook Express 6.0 into Outlook 2000. Thanks, Robert First copy the OE6 files to the other computer, and import them into OE there (if you need help with this step, check here: http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com). Once that's done, you can export from OE to Outlook on that computer. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Robert" <dersorob@att.net...

Outlook Error Message When Starting Outlook
Hi: When I start Outlook 2002, and when login to my POP3 account, the following message is displayed: "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook". I have Norton Internet Security 2004. I've disabled it but the message appears. I don't know what is happening or what is causing this message to appear. Thank you very much. David http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011127891033&CTT=1&Origin=EC010230001033&QueryID=iPg50Uwgn I hope this might help. "David" wrote: > Hi: > > When I...

creating multi value field in a template
How do i change a preset field to be able to chose multi values? I'm using the project list template in access and i wanted to change the category field. ...

Post Create Callout to show web page
Hi. I want to know if it's possible in a post create callout source code, open a new web page where the user can choose aditional information for the entity. What I want to do is show to the user a custom web page, once a appointment is created. Thanks for your help. -- MCP SBS 2003 Hi Joel Showing a custom page would be client side behavior. It can be done using client side JavaScript. A call out is not the place to go for such functionality. Try this: 1. Create a bit field, 'firstLoad' (or something that signifies that the record is being viewed for the first time). S...

Big picture questions
I am not accustomed to creating xml files programmatically. The big picture is this: This will be in VB/VS 2005/ winforms. I have a DTD, a sample XML, and an outside data source I will use to populate the XML. In general I think I know how to create elements and attributes and I'm sure I can hack something together but I'm wondering if I'm missing (or forgetting) a better way (other than a long line of hard-coded CreateElement commands). Suggestions please. ----- A related problem: the XML header, for lack of a better term. If we assume creation of an XmlDocument obje...