Unable to view public folders

We are currently running Microsoft Exchange 2000.  I am currently attempting
to create public folders and point a designated email address at them.

I am creating each folder via a terminal logged on as Administrator.  When I
go to the Exchanger manager to view the public folder:-

> Administrative Groups
  > 1st Adminastrive Groups
     > Public Folders

The following message appears:-

Enter Network Password
Username
Password

The username field is already populated with the following information:-
domanin\user

When i attempt to enter the password the message reappears.

Hope this makes sense, I would really appreciate some help!!

Kind Regards

0
SamDemon (2)

Unable to open calendar

Design View vs Form View
In Access 2007, I have a graph in Design View which shows differently in Form View. In other words, the information that is plotted in the graph shows differently in the two views. Why is this? Thank you, Bill Bill, Your probably saying the design data displays an earlier design results, but the form view graph data is correct. The graphs have acted that way for the past Access versions as well. I think the Graphing in Access is borrowed from Excel, and does not update in design view as it should. One way around that, is to run the query behind the graph in des...

unable to scroll the page

convert to web publication verses publish to the web
I am creating an e-newsletter. I have a front page that i am sending as an email message, with subsequesnt pages uploaded onto a work server. It seems to work well by using the publish to the web "file" option. I'm wondering though when I upload my files, what the difference is between converting to a web publication and publishing to the web? Should I maybe be converting to a web publication instead of publishing to the web? ...

Can not remove Public Folder Store in Front End Server
Hello, When trying to delete a PF Store in a new FE server you get the error: "... Can't ...contains replicas ... move to another server ..." Selecting 'move all replicas' and waiting a day doesn't help. Dismounting the Store, and deleting the edb and stm files and remounting to delete doesn't work. No Mailbox Databases point to this PF Store, I changed the Mailbox Database PF 'affinity' to another BE Server. I've setup 5+ FE servers over the years, so not my first shot at this. But, it is the first time I've done it since SP2 was out...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Personal Folders #2
Hi, I really need some help........... I made a personal folder and always put my emails in seperate sub-folders after I read them. We have to keep our inbox fairly small or the server statrts yelling at us. PROBLEM! My personal folder is now just over 2gig in size. Outlook 2000 won't let me access the file. It says there is an error and to use the inbox scan to fix it. I use SCANPST.EXE, but even it comes up with a error. Is there a 3rd party program that will let me access this file? Maybe I can go in and delete some things to get it below the 2gig limit. Please email m...

Unable to conect

Lost Public Folders with Digital ID
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with SP1 and a CA Server. I created my own Digital ID that I installed on my Outlook 2003. Somehow I lost my public folders after the installation. How do I get this back? Please advise. Digital ID is working fine except the above problem. And I got slow response when the root is not offline and subordinate have CRLs to execute. Does root need to be online when CRLs need to be executed? Thanks, Ricky Can you see these folders via another Outlook client? I have never seen a certificate cause public folders to disappear. When you say the root CA is...

Long Delay when viewing inbox items
We have a combination of Outlook 2000 and 2002 connected to exchange 2000. All Outlook 2002 clients experience long delays when viewing mail items. So when they click on a mail item sometimes it takes 30 seconds before it shows up in the preview pane. This behaviour occurs for all message types. I have installed the latest service packs on all machines and servers but the delay is still there. Can anyone help please? Regards, Rayyan Have you tried disabling the instant messenger integration? (see tools | options | other) "Rayyan Sultani" <rayyan@seeingmachines.com> wr...

Public folder favorite disappears
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Exchange 2003 sp1. One of our users adds subfolders of a public folder to her public folder favorites, but after a short period (10minutes - 1 day) the folder disappears from her public folder favorite list. When she adds it again, the same thing happens. I am lost as to why this keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. J. Huber I have not encountered this, however, the public folder favorites are stored in the OST/PST file. Knowing this, I would guess that the problem lies in the synchronization of the pub...

change calender view?
When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so Saturday and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? Not on the weekly view, only the monthly view. "dpert11" <dpert11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48E6A190-6FA5-4FD4-A5F6-763D7986B6DB@microsoft.com... > When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so > Saturday > and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? G'Day, It depends on your version of Outlook! Try: Right-Click the Calendar view, and choose "Other Sett...

E2K3: System Manager Public Folder Admin authentication dialogues
I am in the process of moving from an Exchange 2000 server to 2003. The 2003 server is up and running and part of my clients are on the new box. I used the PFMigrate tool to add replicas of the eixsting E2K public folders to the E2K3 server and it's working great. However, when I go to adminster the public folders (for replication settings, etc) in System Manager on the E2K3 server, it prompts me for authentication on each and every subfolder :-( My authentication is valid and works - but it always prompts me for it. If I Choose "Connect to:" and select the E2K server ins...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

how can i insert a holegrame inmy publication
holegrame? if it's an image insert it like any other image...except if you mean "hologram" I kinda doubt you can make it work. As good as inkjet printers are, production of 'holegrames' is presently beyond their capabilities.. "marcus" <marcus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:565097FC-9AC4-404F-A95D-395ADF21ED85@microsoft.com... > Where would you get a hologram? If you mean those shiny pictures that change when you look at them from different angles and look sort of 3D (like they put on a driver's license somewhe...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

How do I change the format of how my active cell in Excel is view.
I sometimes have trouble locating which cell is active in my Excel worksheet. I would like to be able to change it to something other than just a heavy black border. Here is one way that highlights the row and column of the activecell. Private Sub WorkSheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target.EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 35 End With With Target.EntireColumn .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add T...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

create views in a dialog based application
hi, I need to have a few views (fixed number) in a frame in a Dialog based application. Something like the multiple document (some views that can be freely moved, resized, ... ). How can it be implemented in a dialog application? I do not need the open/save/document view structure/... . A class derived from CFrameWnd somehow does this, the problem is that this class can move outside of its parent. Thanks a lot, Behzad It can be done but why would you want to do it. If you want Doc/View and a dialog app, look at CFormView which takes dialog as a template. Having said that, you can u...