Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS Mailbox Guid { }

Hi,

I am running Exchange 2003 SP2.  I've recently been receving warnings in
event viewer.  Event ID 9554 ''Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS Mailbox
Guid {xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx} Error code 0x80040102.

Immediately before this event I receive an Information event event ID 8355
''The description of Event ID 8355 [MSExchangeAL] cannot be found.

I have referred to MS Articles Q555433, Q322308 and tried searching for the
Mailbox GUID that is causing the problem. LDP did not return any entries.
Any ideas please?
0
plad22000 (18)

Windows updates
I'm finding that Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 (KB970892) never gets installed, but I don't know why. It just says it can't install it. Whether this really matters or not I don't know but it's a pain having this constantly reminding me to let it do something that it can't or won't do. What's the answer? Rob Graham Rob Graham wrote: > I'm finding that Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 > (KB970892) never gets installed, but I don't know why. It just says it > can't install it. Whether ...

Remove account from online update #2
I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online update? TIA, Joe R In microsoft.public.money, bdog wrote: >I had two Citbank credit cards which I updated through Money(2007). I have >cancelled one of the cards. How do I remove that account from the online >update? If both the same login credentials, I would just mark the cancelled card as Closed in Money. ...

Bill Calendar does not update properly
Hi, I had to open a backup of my file and successfully updated with my bank JP Morgan Chase Bank (Texas)(direct ofx connection). After the update bills that were scheduled to be paid automatically are still showing in the calendar but they are appearing many months in the future. Is there a way to get them to show correctly in the calendar as I have confirmed with the bank that they are scheduled correctly. Thank You, Greg ...

Windows update just does not find any patches for windows
I run windows update but no patches ever show up for windows. Belarc advisor and It.shavlik both say that I am missing critical and regular patches. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. RonRPh wrote: > I run windows update but no patches ever show up for windows. Belarc > advisor > and It.shavlik both say that I am missing critical and regular patches. > Any > thoughts ...

Outlook 2002 SP2 automatic update of server rules
Laides and Gentlemen, after installing outlook 2002 on the computer I have the problem that the generated rules are automatically updated if the rule wizard is closed. Due to the big amount of rules I am using it is not possible to activate all rules on the server. With the previous version of outlook it was possible to select between automatic or manual update of the server. In the actual one this is not possilbe within the rule wizard. Is there a way to keep oll rules on the client and prevent this update of the server? Due to the fact that the client is up and running 24h / 7 da...

Project Server 2007 Task Update Status
Does anyone know of a way for me to setup a view that will enable my resource managers to view the status of task updates that have been submitted to the PM? We require PM approval of task updates before timesheets can be submitted, and I would like the resource managers to see whether thier folks have submitted updates (imported from thier timesheets) to the PM and whether those update requests are pending, approved or rejected. I can find any fields availabe in the resource assignments view that show (change requested, submission status, etc.) for tasks, nor do I see anything that I ca...

Case Modified Date/Time update on changes
Having the ModifiedOn date and time update on changes to related notes, activities or even just the OnSave event would be much more useful when reporting on neglected cases. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

Unable to open calendar

Updates won't install
These 3 updates have been installed repetedly and each time it shows they have been installedhowever, the updates ready to install icon keeps showing back up saying these updates are ready to install AGAIN! And I have tried turning off spyware and anivirus to install and have restarted several times. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982524) Download size: 0 KB , 0 minutes (Downloaded; ready to install) This update addresses a set of known issues of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. ...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

2 different recipient update policies
Hello, If i have 2 different RUS policies. Which will be a users default reply address? The lowest prioirty because it is applied last, or the highest priority because it is more important? Thanks The highest priority Recipient Policy that does not exclude the recipient is applied. Good reference: How the Recipient Update Service applies recipient policies http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328738/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <aaronw@firstmac.com.au> wrote in message ...

2005 Update failed
Hello, I have the 2005 Money trial version, I downloaded the update, but it failed to install. I cannot open Money with my current money.mny file, only a newly created one. The error is: A communication error occured. Please try your call again. If you cantinue to have problems call your financial institution's Online Services Customer Support. Thanks for the help Frank In microsoft.public.money, Frank wrote: > > >I have the 2005 Money trial version, I downloaded the update, but it failed >to install. I cannot open Money with my current money.mny file, only a ne...

gp 10 end of the year update client computer
I downloaded the latest patch KP961354.v10-enu.msp on the server, and 3 workstations with no issues., on my workstation the patch installs and just before it finishes up, it uninstall itself, I get no error message thanks for any help -- Carol Carol, I would reinstall GP and apply the update on a clean installation. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999 65 85 Great Package For Business Solutions daoudm@greatpbs.com http://www.greatpbs.com http://mohdaoud.blogspot.com/ "Carol" wrote: > I downloaded the latest patch KP961354.v10-enu...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Updates for programs I don't have
I now have three WinXP SP3 computers. On two of them, I've installed Microsoft Office. The third, a new netbook, doesn't have that series of programs as yet (I need to buy a burner in order to install them). Yesterday, after using Windows Update to download and install 47 updates on the new computer, I configured it to use Microsoft Update rather than Windows Update in the future. Now Automatic Updates informs me that I need to install a bunch of high-priority updates--most of them for Microsoft Office. Is that normal behavior for Microsoft Update? Thank you! Jo-...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Update in Progress Message
When I update my accounts, 4 of them update without an issue but 2 of them never update and always have an Update in Process under the To Review column. I also get an update not Complete in the pop-up status. Does anyone know a way to get past this issue. I did successfully update these accounts once before. One of them is a new account since upgrading and another is one that I merged 2 accounts into. I think maybe these 2 accounts that are not updating are using Yodlee to get access to them versus more of a direct connection through money. I only say this because they were accounts that ...