Unable to Forward Meeting Requests to users on Exchange 2003

I am finally migrating my users from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003.  This
past weekend I changed my bridgehead server to a new Exchange 2003 SP2
Server I also migrated  about 500 out of 4000 users to new Exchange 2003 SP2
servers.  Now when users try to forward any meeting requests using either
Outlook XP or Outlook 2003 they get an undeliverable message stating that
they do not have permission to send to the message.  This only happens when
they are either forwarding meeting request to someone outside the office and
it is routing through the new bridgehead server or to a user that is on one
of the Exchange 2003 backend servers.  I noticed that when you forward a
meeting request it says it is being sent on behalf of the person who
orginiated the meeting request.  If I deselect the windows intigrated
authentication they can forward them fine.  Is there anyway for a user that
has not been granted send on behalf permissions for the meeting originator
to be able to forward meeting requests  or is this by restricted by design?
I would like to use only windows intigrated authentication on all of my
backend servers instead of just anonymous authentication  but upper
management will not let me take away functionality that they had  before.

Forefront security Service pack 2 for exchange
Hi, Microsoft announced for 3 of its scanning engine retiring on 1st Dec, 2009 and to implement SP2 before 1st Dec, 2009 for better resuls. Anyone completed this deployment. What are all the precuations needs to be taken while upgrading forefront sp2 on exchange 2007 SP1. How to rollback if the forefront SP2 installtion fails or cause some of the issues. Regards, Kedar Hi, Yesterday updated to Forefront SP2. On Edge servers all works fine. On Mailbox role CCR cluster - can't download updates, in application log messages "license expired" , but ...

Unwanted Meeting Invitations; Delegation Gone Wrong?
Whenever any Exchange recipient invites a certain other user, User A, to a meeting, the system kicks a message back to the recipient to the effect that,' we tried to invite User B, but the mailbox isn't available.' That's because User B has left the company. I've checked User A's profile. He hasn't delegated another user to evaluate his meeting invitations. Since the problem first occurred, a migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 has occurred. That didn't fix it. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on? On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:05:31 -0400, ...

Unable to open calendar

Lost Meeting after Synchronisation
Hi Today I had the following situation: I lost a meeting in outlook. I looked at the CRM account which I've set as regarding in the meeting. The meeting was still there, saved in CRM, but not visible in my Outlook. So there must have been a error with the synchronisation. I found something: Since I am registrated in the CRM as both an user and contact, CRM maybe didn't know which record to take. Because at the meeting there's a field called "planer". Normally this field only accepts Users. But in my case, it was my contact record! I think that's why my meeti...

No NDR's to a couple users
I have several users on Exchange 5.5 who are not getting NDR's but the rest of the users are. We have recreated thier profiles on different workstations, tracked messages, check storage limits, etc. Any ideas. Tx, Bob ...

Exchange restore and recent file
Hello, I make an exchange Restoration from my exchange 2000 (SP3) server and i use "setup.exe /disasterrecovery" from the exchange CD-ROM.. The trouble is that it ask me for some file : " the target file is more recent that the source file, would you keep your file ? yes - no- no for all.. I don't know what to do ? because i will update to the exchnage SP3 after...and install the POST SP3 Rollup too ... Is there an exchange tool or a command that control and says if exchange works fine or not ??? for me to control after my restore.. Thanks for helping me... You can safe...

Windows Server Backup
I want to go through the restoration process of Exchange date - the entire database, individual mailboxes, emails etc. My lab setup is as follows (all in a vmware machine):- Windows Server 2008 Exchange 2007 (32-bit/sp1/eval) Email flow etc works fine. I've taken a full backup using windows server backup. When I come to restore the backup in the Select recovery type screen the option for Applications is greyed out. It says that you can recover applications that have registered with Windows Server Backup. I need to find out how to get Exchange to register with Window...

Run a Query using VBA without User Interface
Hello, I have a VBA Macro that Opens an Append Query (see below), which works great, except for the end user has to answer the following MsAccess prompts: 1) You are about to run an append query that will modify data in your table. (They have to click Yes) 2) You are about to append 1 row(s). (They have to click Yes) I'd rather them not have to answer either question. Instead I'd like the Append Query to run and do what it's asked without any human intervention. Can this be done? Please help! VBA Macro Code: DoCmd.OpenQuery "tblTask_List Query", acViewNorm...

How many virtual server Exchange supports?
In 4 nodes cluster environment, how many virtual server Exchange 2003 supports? From 329208.KB.EN-US - XADM: Exchange Virtual Server Limitations on Exchange 2000 Clusters and "Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server and Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 enforce Active/Passive scenarios on Exchange clusters that have more than two nodes. This means that on a four-node Exchange 2000 cluster or a four-node Exchange 2003 cluster, only three Exchange virtual servers can be created, and only one Exchange virtual server can be hosted per node. " amyma@online.microsoft.com Please do not send email ...

unable to scroll the page

Outlook meetings
Hi there, I am using Outlook 2003. Sometimes when I update an invitation to a meeting, by adding a few files, I am getting the meeting cancelled, recipients receive a cancelled message although I clicked an Update. Is there a possible solution for this? Thank you, T ...

How install addt'l payroll users license
I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help me with this? Tools - Setup - System - Registration Keys You might need your system password to be able to access the Reg keys. Have all users exit out before changing the keys. Kevin "Melanie Wagner" wrote: > I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am > having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help > me with this? ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Exchange 2003 Standard edition mobile SMS (text messaging)
My mobile phone accepts SMS (text messaging). Is there any way that I make exchange to notify every time that I receive a message or I even can create an email that will send a direct message to my mobile. I understand that I can activate the mobile feature of exchange but it will require the internet to be active on my mobile costing me more money. We have Exchange 2003 Standard edition Thank you. SMS was used by Exchange ActiveSync to initiate ActiveSync in Exchange Server 2003 before SP2. The actual delivery of mail would still require a data connection on your mobile device - t...

Windows 2003 server SetForegroundWindow|BringWindowToTop|SetWindow
Hi all, I'm trying to use this functions (SetForegroundWindow|BringWindowToTop|SetWindowPos) on Windows 2003 server, but it is working when I have a Administrator level and when I try the sameprogam with the operator level I have an exception like <Impossible to run this information from the remote pc>. I tryed the same program on Window XP with the operator level and it is working. Somebody knows why ? I'm looking forward to receiving an answer soon possible. BR lolo An exception sounds surprising; none of those APIs are specified as throwing an exception. You would...

SendAs for "Exchange Domain Servers" and "Exchange Enterprise Servers" denied
Hi all, I'm having problems with SMTP with all my exchange servers (4) under the same organization. The Event IDs are 7010 and 7004. I look them up and they are caused by the impossibility to authenticate between servers. I've made focus on the article 843106 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843106&sd=ee there, this paragraph call my attention: If Integrated Windows Authentication is enabled, but the events persist, the sending server in the 7004 event or in the 7010 event may lack or be denied the SendAs right on the receiving server. If the sen...

Question about antivirus for Exchange 2003
I currently use Mcafee groupshield for exchange 5.5 and while it does block infected attachments, it still sends the email message to the user which generates alot of complaints. I am ugrading to Exchange 2003 and this time I want to get something that is a little more flexible and can block not only the attachment, but the message too. I will look into the latest Mcafee solution, but wanted to hear about the experiences of others on this NG. Thanks NH Hi Ned, I'm using McAfee GroupShield for Exchange 2003. For your information, the software still behave exactly as you mentioned in...

Outlook without Exchange Server
I am new to outlook. I am trying to find out if Outlook 2003 can be used with pier-to-pier sertup in a small office with leass than 5 employees. The functionality desired would be to be able to forward and recieve messages, tasks, appointments, share and view calendar etc. I was wondering if outlook can be used within a workgroup in a LAN setup without having exchange server. Thanks, Athiff In news:1ad6001c423e0$2a80b120$a601280a@phx.gbl, Athiff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: || I am new to outlook. I am trying to find out if Outlook || 2003 can be used with pier-...

Hyperlinks in 2003 version #3
My workplace just upgraded to Microsoft Office 2003. Can you insert a hyperlink to a pdf file, or does it just work for office files. I linked to a pdf file and it opens adobe for a split second then closes. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thanks, Mike -- Cbravo212 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Cbravo212's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25615 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=390311 Try downloading some updates from Adobe's web site. I use 7.0 and experie...