Unable to display the folder

"Unable to display the folder" error message when you use
Outlook to access your mailbox in Exchange.

Several of our 50+ users cannot open their Inbox, Sent
Items or Deleted Items folders in Outlook 2002 running on
Exchange 5.5 / NT4. All other users are fine. Their sub-
folders under Inbox are fine, and they can send & receive
emails fine.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this??

Thanks
0
neilson (2)

Euro Display Not working in Form
I have an Access 2003 Client linked to a SQL Server DB (2005). When I change a text box to format as Euro it never displays as Euro, only the number. I've tried Currency Type in SQL Server, Decimal, Numeric, etc.. What Am I doing wrongly? ...

Unable to open calendar

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Can not remove Public Folder Store in Front End Server
Hello, When trying to delete a PF Store in a new FE server you get the error: "... Can't ...contains replicas ... move to another server ..." Selecting 'move all replicas' and waiting a day doesn't help. Dismounting the Store, and deleting the edb and stm files and remounting to delete doesn't work. No Mailbox Databases point to this PF Store, I changed the Mailbox Database PF 'affinity' to another BE Server. I've setup 5+ FE servers over the years, so not my first shot at this. But, it is the first time I've done it since SP2 was out...

Display apostrophe in Combo Box
I have a combo box which displays the employee names from a table. Users select an entry to "reassign" a unit of work to another individual. There are several employees with apostrophies in their name. The name appears without the apostrophe in the combo box, so when work is reassigned, it displays the name differently than when updated from any other process. Example: Audit trail updates show the individual as "O'Connor" but updates using the combo box show "OConnor". Is there any way, without using code to load the combox, to display the correct name...

Unable to conect

Lost Public Folders with Digital ID
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with SP1 and a CA Server. I created my own Digital ID that I installed on my Outlook 2003. Somehow I lost my public folders after the installation. How do I get this back? Please advise. Digital ID is working fine except the above problem. And I got slow response when the root is not offline and subordinate have CRLs to execute. Does root need to be online when CRLs need to be executed? Thanks, Ricky Can you see these folders via another Outlook client? I have never seen a certificate cause public folders to disappear. When you say the root CA is...

Personal Folders #2
Hi, I really need some help........... I made a personal folder and always put my emails in seperate sub-folders after I read them. We have to keep our inbox fairly small or the server statrts yelling at us. PROBLEM! My personal folder is now just over 2gig in size. Outlook 2000 won't let me access the file. It says there is an error and to use the inbox scan to fix it. I use SCANPST.EXE, but even it comes up with a error. Is there a 3rd party program that will let me access this file? Maybe I can go in and delete some things to get it below the 2gig limit. Please email m...

Public folder favorite disappears
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Exchange 2003 sp1. One of our users adds subfolders of a public folder to her public folder favorites, but after a short period (10minutes - 1 day) the folder disappears from her public folder favorite list. When she adds it again, the same thing happens. I am lost as to why this keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. J. Huber I have not encountered this, however, the public folder favorites are stored in the OST/PST file. Knowing this, I would guess that the problem lies in the synchronization of the pub...

my background image display
How do I get my background image to display properly? I can not find anywhere in Frontpage to address this. http://caroline407.com/ Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you What do you mean by "properly"? A background image will either tile (repeat accross and down the page) to fill a space larger than the image, or will cut off the area to the right and bottom to fill a smaller space. The image will _not_ shrink or stretch. Use CSS to place the iamge on the page: In the head of the page in code view, add <style type="text/css"> body {ba...

E2K3: System Manager Public Folder Admin authentication dialogues
I am in the process of moving from an Exchange 2000 server to 2003. The 2003 server is up and running and part of my clients are on the new box. I used the PFMigrate tool to add replicas of the eixsting E2K public folders to the E2K3 server and it's working great. However, when I go to adminster the public folders (for replication settings, etc) in System Manager on the E2K3 server, it prompts me for authentication on each and every subfolder :-( My authentication is valid and works - but it always prompts me for it. If I Choose "Connect to:" and select the E2K server ins...

How can I display hundreths of seconds?
I'm trying to design a speadsheet to display lap times such as 1:26:329 (1 min, 26 secs etc) however I cannot sort the data in order from highest to lowest. I've been inputing the data as 1.26239. This s OK to sort frm Highest to Lowest but when you graph it there is a massiv gap beween 1.59960 (1.59.960) and 2.00765 (2.00.765) and there shouldn't be. I need Excel to recognize hundreths of seconds Please help D The way you're entering the data, you don't have seconds or fractions of seconds at all. You have minutes and (decimal) fractions of minutes. 1.59960, ...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Win-7: Why do JPG files appear in my music MP3 folders?
Why do many JPG images appear in my music MP3 folders? I sure don't want them and have never asked for them. They are images of music albums, etc. This is either a virus or it is M$FT again telling me how my Win 7/64 should operate. Maybe it is both. I'd love to know why this happens, and how to turn of off, for good. I'm guessing it happens if I use a M$ft music player. I try to never do that. Thanks in advance, Sardine When you configured your music player, you configured it to download album art. The album art is stored in jpg format. -- Charlie. http...

Search Folder for Inbox and unread messages
I am seeking to use rules to presort my incoming emails to folders. I would like to be able to see ALL email in my INBOX AND ALL Unread email in the folders. Is there anyway to accomplish this? I don't see a way to do this using Search Folders, but am willing to be proven wrong. Thanks! phil.whitacre@cox.net <phil.whitacre@cox.net> wrote: > I am seeking to use rules to presort my incoming emails to folders. > > I would like to be able to see ALL email in my INBOX AND ALL Unread > email in the folders. > > Is there anyway to accomplish this? I don't see a...

Multiplying a cell and displaying the result in the same cell
Hi Is it possible to perform a calculation on a cell (well a column) an replace the data in the cell with the result? I have a spreadshee which uploads data to a database (not sure which type - it's mechanical estimating package) and I need to increase the price colum by a certain percentage. I cannot add or delete any of the column otherwise the upload won't work. Thanks Ro -- robspo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- robspot's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1532 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Displaying Parameters in the Report Title
I would like to have a dynamic Report Title that includes the Start_Date and End_Date parameters I have for a report. I have had no luck finding this information elsewhere on the internet. So, the report title would be "Number of Letters between @Start_Date and @End_Date" Thanks. Use the expression builder. This is very common thing to do. Select expression for the text box. Put in =""Number of Letters between " & Then select the parameter that you are interested in. -- Bruce Loehle-Conger MVP SQL Server Reporting Services "CSwa...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'