Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem #4

Hi All,

I am running Exchsrvr 5.5 SP4 with Post Sp4 fixes in installed.
I have a user who sent an email to 4 recipients in the company and he got
this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem". None
of the article in the knowledge base can help
Anyone ever encountered this?
0
Vincez (1)

Did any of them receive the message?  Please post the complete NDR.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Vincez" <Vincez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I am running Exchsrvr 5.5 SP4 with Post Sp4 fixes in installed.
> I have a user who sent an email to 4 recipients in the company and he got
> this error "Unable to deliver the message due to a recipient problem".
> None
> of the article in the knowledge base can help
> Anyone ever encountered this?

0
curspice6401 (3487)

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

Can't convert unsigned int to void * error message
Dear : i have the following code : CStdioFile file("C:\\report.txt",CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeWrite); file.WriteString("My infor"); SetFilePointer(file.m_hFile,NULL,NULL,FILE_END);// the Compiler issued error said : E:\Private\Files\Dlg.cpp(321) : error C2664: 'SetFilePointer' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'unsigned int' to 'void *' file.close(); Why? this error generated in Visual Stdion 6 , the same code implemented in Visual Stdio 7 (Visual C++.NET ) run without errors .!!!!! what cause the problem? Regards Raed Sawalha wrote: >...

Unable to open calendar

A Real Sticky Problem
I created a query that joins two tables into one form. One table is the active one and the other is archived information. So, for instance a clients most recent data for 2007 is in table one, but the older data is stored in table two. The problem is that the form is not displaying the newest clients entered into table one. It is 8 off. Is this because there is no similar entry in table two? Can this be resolved by assigning a primary key to table one? If you're just doing a simple join (an Inner Join), you'll only get details for those clients that exist in both tables. You...

Phone Message
I have seen that there is a way to setup a Phone message in Outlook, so users do not have to send an email, or give someone a sticky yellow note. I want to setup While you were out, I know this can be done in Novell's groupWise. How do u do it in Outlook, within a Workgroup? I just want clear defined instructions, as when I search I get numerous posts about this, regarding Office 97 file that u can download. But I want to set this up in Outlook 2002, with a toolbar button so people can send each other Phone messages to say who has called, to their POP3 mail. Please help Ta L...

OL: Sent Messages Remain in My Outbox
I have read the article Q291613. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN- US;Q291613 It said that I was trying to address the item to someone in my local personal address book. So, I tried to address an email with a totally new email address. however, the problem persists... pls pls hlp What version of Outlook and do you have send immediately checked? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: ChrisW <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I have re...

unable to scroll the page

problem WLM chat
I have the latest MSN. After I have installed the latest MSN, there were times that my messages are not being received by my friends or I did not received their messages - the replied messages. It is happening often enough that my friends think that i dont replied to them. Can someone tell me what is the problem here? it is very frustrating. It's probably a server side issue, and that happens from time to time. Are you getting any bounce back letting you know your message could not be delivered? "pinkysky" wrote: > I have the latest MSN. After I have inst...

Problem with register scrolling
I just started having this problem with Money 2004 Deluxe. When I try to scroll to the last entry of my register the scroll bar reaches the bottom, but I am not at the bottom of the register. I must click on the down arrow at the bottom of the scroll bar to get the register to scroll to the last entry. bdog Are you using a scroll mouse button? Sometimes the button gets stuck and what you describe happens in Bills & Deposits. If so then move your scroll button a slight amount. Mark Fields "bdog" <bd@op.net> wrote in message news:Xns9469EF048AE96bdopnet@24.50.78.38...

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Error Message when Importing Contacts
When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stating "The ActiveX control did not download properly. The import is being stopped. Any suggestions? could be a number of things including browser security settings, permissions on the local machine, firewall issues. more details about your environment (o/s and patch level) would be helpful "Bedrock Nicki" <Bedrock Nicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4469B908-78A6-4749-89F0-28252FD0A0E8@microsoft.com... > When trying to do an import I get an IE error message immediately stati...

Exchange 2003 Standard edition mobile SMS (text messaging)
My mobile phone accepts SMS (text messaging). Is there any way that I make exchange to notify every time that I receive a message or I even can create an email that will send a direct message to my mobile. I understand that I can activate the mobile feature of exchange but it will require the internet to be active on my mobile costing me more money. We have Exchange 2003 Standard edition Thank you. SMS was used by Exchange ActiveSync to initiate ActiveSync in Exchange Server 2003 before SP2. The actual delivery of mail would still require a data connection on your mobile device - t...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Inteligent Message Filtering...
Is there any easy way to view the contents or sender that get dumped into the delete folder? My client liked being able to review the old mail in the admin box even though he might have received 1000 messages over the weekend. Occasionally, he found valuable mail. Thanks! Chris Do you mean the IMF Archive folder in mailroot? Check out IMF Archive Manager http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=e8728572-3a4e-425a-9b26-a3fda0d06fee -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Chris Marsh" &l...

error message #91
i am getting an error message "unknown error 0x80040600" when trying to send and receive. I recently replaced my power supply on my computer, and this seems to have started then. also, some of my folders are empty, with a message that tells me to do an Inbox Repair Tool to fix c:\Documents and Settings\a person\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst Can someone tell me how to fix this? Try using the inbox repair tool. Click Start, and select Find. Click files or folders, and search for "scanpst.exe". Double-click scanpst.exe to run this app...

Outlook 2003 time stamp different in message list and message body
When mail is received that is sent from the problem computer using Outlook 2003, the time stamp that one sees in the Messages window is two hours earlier than the actual time the message was sent. When the email is opened up the correct time is displayed in the message body. The time is correct on the system clock on the computer. Mail received on multiple computers with different email applications shows the same discrepancy when sent from the problem computer. Ideas Thanks. Make sure the TimeZone and DST settings are correct as well. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-...

Removing Exchange 2000 #4
I'm migrating Exchange 2000 to an Exchange 2003 cluster and have hit a snag. I have migrated all public folders to the 2003 including the offline address book, OAB. ESM shows that the OAB is held only on 2003, but if I turn the Exchange 2000 server off users are unable to download the offline address book (error 0x80004005), so there must still be a copy or reference there somewhere, but where? If ESM is showing incorrect information, where can I view the correct information? I still have ADC replicating a legacy 5.5 server, using the SRS on the Exchange 2000 as SRS is not supported on...