unable to delete mailbox #2

Hi,

I tried to delete an account, but I found its mailbox is still there and I
have no way to delete it. I use Exchange 2003 in WIn 2003 server. Please tell
me how to delete an account with removing everthing related to this account?
I can reboot my server.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa
0
Lisa1 (290)

you wanted to delete the mailbox or the account?  when you delete an account
in 2003, the mailbox is orphaned/deleted...is there a little red x on the
mailbox?
"Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I tried to delete an account, but I found its mailbox is still there and I
> have no way to delete it. I use Exchange 2003 in WIn 2003 server. Please
tell
> me how to delete an account with removing everthing related to this
account?
> I can reboot my server.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Lisa

0
susan7353 (1225)
10/25/2004 11:40:45 PM
Susan, thank you for your reply. I want to delete both the account and his
mailbox, but after I deleted the account, I found his mailbox is still there.
How can I delete both of them? There is no red x on the mailbox. What should
I do?

Thanks,

"Susan" wrote:

> you wanted to delete the mailbox or the account?  when you delete an account
> in 2003, the mailbox is orphaned/deleted...is there a little red x on the
> mailbox?
> "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried to delete an account, but I found its mailbox is still there and I
> > have no way to delete it. I use Exchange 2003 in WIn 2003 server. Please
> tell
> > me how to delete an account with removing everthing related to this
> account?
> > I can reboot my server.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Lisa

0
Lisa1 (290)
10/25/2004 11:53:04 PM
if you wait a little while, and do a refresh, it should show up with the red
x...then if you want to purge it, you can right-click it and do so...

> Susan, thank you for your reply. I want to delete both the account and his
> mailbox, but after I deleted the account, I found his mailbox is still
there.
> How can I delete both of them? There is no red x on the mailbox. What
should
> I do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> "Susan" wrote:
>
> > you wanted to delete the mailbox or the account?  when you delete an
account
> > in 2003, the mailbox is orphaned/deleted...is there a little red x on
the
> > mailbox?
> > "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I tried to delete an account, but I found its mailbox is still there
and I
> > > have no way to delete it. I use Exchange 2003 in WIn 2003 server.
Please
> > tell
> > > me how to delete an account with removing everthing related to this
> > account?
> > > I can reboot my server.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Lisa

0
susan7353 (1225)
10/26/2004 12:27:18 AM
Susan answered it...
To accellerate the process, right-click and select "Run Cleanup Agent"

Bob
"Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Susan, thank you for your reply. I want to delete both the account and his
> mailbox, but after I deleted the account, I found his mailbox is still
there.
> How can I delete both of them? There is no red x on the mailbox. What
should
> I do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> "Susan" wrote:
>
> > you wanted to delete the mailbox or the account?  when you delete an
account
> > in 2003, the mailbox is orphaned/deleted...is there a little red x on
the
> > mailbox?
> > "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I tried to delete an account, but I found its mailbox is still there
and I
> > > have no way to delete it. I use Exchange 2003 in WIn 2003 server.
Please
> > tell
> > > me how to delete an account with removing everthing related to this
> > account?
> > > I can reboot my server.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Lisa

0
BobChristian (293)

Sort by Last Name #2
Sorry if this posted twice. I have waited about 1/2 hour and my original post is not showing up. I am sure I phrased this better the first time but here goes. I am using Crystal Reports to extract data from our practice management system which stores the patient's name as last_name, first_name, i.e. Doe, John F. i then run a formula in Crystal Reports to switch the name around to John F. Doe. I then export the file to Excel (simple name address c/s/z file) they use for mail merge of letters and other fun stuff through out the year. Once the data is in Excel, they want to be able to ...

Unable to open calendar

Practicing then deleting
Can I train my employees by running practice transactions and practice POs, then delete all of them when we are ready to go live? Also, we are going to go live before we have every item in the database. Can we create a MISC ITEM and use that for items that are purchased that are not in the database? Any bad things about that? You can't really delete transactions very easily. You can void them. You could create a practice customer account - or even better, a training database - and delete the customer/database when you go live. Using a non-inventory MISC SKU is fine for completi...

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Counter #2
I need to have a counter that will count the number of x's in a column how can this be done? Thanks for the help =COUNTIF(A:A,"X") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Polina" wrote: > I need to have a counter that will count the number of x's in a column how > can this be done? > > Thanks for the help Thanks very much for all the help "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > =COUNTIF(A:A,"X") > > > Regards, > > Peo Sjoblom > > "Polina" wrote: > > > I need to have a counter that will count the number of x&#...

2 different recipient update policies
Hello, If i have 2 different RUS policies. Which will be a users default reply address? The lowest prioirty because it is applied last, or the highest priority because it is more important? Thanks The highest priority Recipient Policy that does not exclude the recipient is applied. Good reference: How the Recipient Update Service applies recipient policies http://support.microsoft.com/kb/328738/ -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <aaronw@firstmac.com.au> wrote in message ...

how to replace the "new" and "delete" operator funtion define in mfc.
I am trying to overload the global new and delelte operator function in order to use my own memory allocation mechanism.Every time i do it smoothly until i get to a MFC project. The problem is that there are already a set of new and delete operator function defined in afxmem.cpp of MFC. While i'm trying to replace them with my own,the new operator call the MFC's operator new function and call my operator delete function.This is a surelost. How can i replace them completely? Booker, Best regards. It is strongly recommended that you do not overload operator new/delete....

Skinning dialogs? #2
I have 2 questions about CDialog skinning... 1: I'm handling the OnNcPaint and OnNcCalcSize, but always when it is the first time the window is drawn, when I click on the caption, it draws a border around the caption, and then it doesnt happen anymore... No idea why... 2: How can I draw the Min/Max/X buttons also? Hope you can help... Joe B. ...

Tab Name #2
How can I display the tab name on a sheet? I'm looking to have a template that pulls the name of the tab that I assign and displays it in the sheet. Something similar to "&TAB" used in the Header and Footer option. Thanks See Bob Phillips' site for formulas. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:58:02 -0700, Cantru <Cantru@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I display the tab name on a sheet? I'm looking to have a template >that pulls the name of the tab that I assign and di...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

In Outlook, a read receipt message wont send and wont delete
I've just installed Outlook 2003 and set up an e-mail account without a proper Reply E-mail address - it was blank. Then I received an e-mail requesting a read receipt and I let it go. But now my internet provider won't send the message - I'm getting: Task '...- Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 553 From: address not verified; see http://www.rogershelp.com/verify-email' and also error ...

Imputed Income #2
My company has started documenting Imputed Income for the portion of the premium for our company paid life insurance that paid for the amount over $50,000 as required by the IRS. How do I record that in my paycheck transaction in Money 2004? -- Semper Fi Kevin Campbell See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q35 for how I do it. "Kevin Campbell" <kcampbel@nospam.midmaine.com> wrote in message news:ecdD8HhzDHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > My company has started documenting Imputed Income for the portion of the > premium for our company paid life insurance that paid fo...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Can I delete a file that is in use
I have a malocious file called sdra64.exe it's in my appdata\roaming folder I can't delete it because it isays it s in use by another program How can I set it up so that it is deleted somehow? Thanks I have a malocious file called sdra64.exe it's in my appdata\roaming folder I can't delete it because it isays it s in use by another program How can I set it up so that it is deleted somehow? Thanks You can try using the task manager. Bring up the manager and go to processes and stop it from running. You can try to delete from Safe Mo...

Create Lead from Email #2
I have setup a queue to receive incoming emails from leads. I am able to use a workflow to create a new lead for each incoming email. The issue that I have encountered is that the data for these leads are collected by outside vendors and contain additional information. Each vendors format is consistent. I would like to be able to parse the body of the email and populate fields in the lead. I would prefer to do this using CRM but if you know of some good 3rd party tools please let me know. Thanks Chris, We are developing a solution to address our client requirements, reading the email ...