unable to delete mail selected by using OWA

Hi All,

I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox.
My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003.

some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete,
whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items
can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied."
and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing.

All our clients are using  OWA.

Please help us and suggest solution for this issue.
Is there any patch or fix up available ?

Thank you,
Mani.
Info Tech Systems Manager
Naval Exchange Private Ltd
Singapore.

In news:91B0570D-F91D-46C4-AD05-557FEB46C071@microsoft.com,
MANIARASAN <MANIARASAN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> Hi All,
>
> I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox.
> My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003.
>
> some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete,
> whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme
> Items can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or
> access was denied." and I can not block this mails as the domain name
> keep changing.
>
> All our clients are using  OWA.
>
> Please help us and suggest solution for this issue.
> Is there any patch or fix up available ?
>
> Thank you,
> Mani.
> Info Tech Systems Manager
> Naval Exchange Private Ltd
> Singapore.

Try shift + del on the items.

0
lanwench (7567)
10/19/2005 4:52:40 AM
This is the most likely that the .stm database file is corrupt. U have to
export the mail items which u need. Then refresh the recipient rather than
windows domain account. At last to re-create the recipient. This would be a
empty mailbox. U may work with it as before by original User ID and password.
0
teamann (4)
10/19/2005 5:51:02 AM
Mani,

In past versions of OWA, I've had to log out of the OWA session, delete
temp files/cookies, then log back on. You could maybe try a ctrl+f5 to
refresh the screen.

I take it that users are saying they delete emails, but they still show
up in the inbox, then they get that message if they try to delete them a
second time?

MANIARASAN wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox.
> My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003.
>
> some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete,
> whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items
> can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied."
> and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing.
>
> All our clients are using  OWA.
>
> Please help us and suggest solution for this issue.
> Is there any patch or fix up available ?
>
> Thank you,
> Mani.
> Info Tech Systems Manager
> Naval Exchange Private Ltd
> Singapore.

Nope!
It does't work.
But I am able to delete by SMTP Client (MS outlook)
Thanks for your reply.
Mani.

"Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote:

> In news:91B0570D-F91D-46C4-AD05-557FEB46C071@microsoft.com,
> MANIARASAN <MANIARASAN@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox.
> > My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003.
> >
> > some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete,
> > whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme
> > Items can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or
> > access was denied." and I can not block this mails as the domain name
> > keep changing.
> >
> > All our clients are using  OWA.
> >
> > Please help us and suggest solution for this issue.
> > Is there any patch or fix up available ?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Mani.
> > Info Tech Systems Manager
> > Naval Exchange Private Ltd
> > Singapore.
>
> Try shift + del on the items.

Hi,
I Think, It is not practical,
Any way, I am able to delete those Items by MS outlook client.
Thanks for your reply.
Mani.

"teamann" wrote:

> This is the most likely that the .stm database file is corrupt. U have to
> export the mail items which u need. Then refresh the recipient rather than
> windows domain account. At last to re-create the recipient. This would be a
> empty mailbox. U may work with it as before by original User ID and password.
Nathan,
Thanks for your reply,
I did try that, But it doesn't work.
At the end I have to configure MS outlook profile for each user and log in
to server than I can delete it.

Thanks and Regards,
Mani.

"Nathan Thomas Sr" wrote:

> Mani,
>
> In past versions of OWA, I've had to log out of the OWA session, delete
> temp files/cookies, then log back on. You could maybe try a ctrl+f5 to
> refresh the screen.
>
> I take it that users are saying they delete emails, but they still show
> up in the inbox, then they get that message if they try to delete them a
> second time?
>
> MANIARASAN wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I am having problem in deleting mails from inbox.
> > My mail server is SBS 2003 - Exchange server 2003.
> >
> > some mails from Info@xxxxxxx.com are not able to delete,
> > whenever I try to delete, I am getting "400 Bad Request" and "SOme Items
> > can't be deleted,They were either moved,already deleted,or access was denied."
> > and I can not block this mails as the domain name keep changing.
> >
> > All our clients are using  OWA.
> >
> > Please help us and suggest solution for this issue.
> > Is there any patch or fix up available ?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Mani.
> > Info Tech Systems Manager
> > Naval Exchange Private Ltd
> > Singapore.

Using Money 98 in a virtual PC
I have used Money 98 for a good many years and am attached to it. It has run in 98, 2000, and XP without a hitch. I now have a 64 bit Windows 7 machine with a virtual PC installed which operates on XP as its operating system. I have my Money 98 installed there, but in that environment it runs with glacial slowness and I don't know why. All of the other apps I have in that VPC run just fine. I did notice that instead of using My Money.mny it uses My Money XP.mny. I can't imagine why that would cause slowing. Can anyone tell me where to look for answers? Thanks In microsoft....

Error when tracking an e-mail if recipient is in CRM or Active Dir
We are experiencing a problem when a user attempts to send an e-mail with the Outlook client. If a recipient - To, BCC or CC - is a user in one of the CRM picklists (Contacts, Users, etc) an error is generated indicating that the user does not have sufficient privileges for the operation. If the recipient is NOT in one of the CRM lists, no error is generated and the email is attached to the account referenced in RE: . This is happening for the salesperson role, but not for the sales manager role, so obviously there is some privilege that I need to grant the salesperson role, but i ca...

mail flow count
Hi everybody, Are you guys aware of a tool that counts all the incoming/outgoing e-mails for an Exchange organization? It will probably count all the e-mails from the transition logs or from the Message Tracking logs. Thanks, Sorin The products usually recommended are Promodag Reports and Quest MessageStats, although if you want to do something for free, try LogParser (www.logparser.com) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ http://www.msexchangeblog.com "SorinD" <SorinD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75FF3408-E4FA-4E...

Using Autocorrect to remove spaces
Hi, I am looking at how to remove extra spaces, and have been thinking about using Autocorrect. I have been reading another thread which suggested; For Each cell In Selection cell.Value = WorksheetFunction.Trim(cell.Text) Next What I have been using is; With Application.AutoCorrect .AddReplacement "Want", "Replace" End With Works well within a loop changing any "Replace" text with "Want". Something I didn't get Substitute to do correctly within a loop. What I can't get AutoCorrect to do though is work with spaces, so...

Unable to open calendar

Practicing then deleting
Can I train my employees by running practice transactions and practice POs, then delete all of them when we are ready to go live? Also, we are going to go live before we have every item in the database. Can we create a MISC ITEM and use that for items that are purchased that are not in the database? Any bad things about that? You can't really delete transactions very easily. You can void them. You could create a practice customer account - or even better, a training database - and delete the customer/database when you go live. Using a non-inventory MISC SKU is fine for completi...

using embedded .xsd vs file based .xsd
I am thinking of embedding my schemas as embedded resources instead of reading it using URI at run-time. I came across some snags while trying to do just that such as, previously unknown to me, XmlValidatingReader.Schemas.Add was using XmlValidatingReader.Resolver to resolve my schemas using the URI method. Resolver property was never set, so the reader simply ignored any external references even though one of the schema explicitly imports the other one. I verified this by removing the referred schema from the schema collection, and the code chugged along fine. But when I changed the code to ...

Mail Box Size #2
Hi All, I have a user with a 6 gig + mailbox. We are using Exchange 2003 (enterprise) and Outlook 2003. He is now experiancing problems with the program running like a slug. It doesn't appear to be locking up, just taking for ever to do everything. He claims it was fine until front page crashed, which took the computer down (needing a re-boot) and outlook hasnt' worked right since. So what I have done, is delete the profile and recreate, appear to work for me, but now is locked up again. The auto archive does not appear to removing items from the mailbox. Does anyone hav...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

Running Total in report using net of two columns in third column
I have a client time/fees database of over 22k records. I have a report which provided a summary of all time booke and all fees charges to that client. What I require is two additional columns the first which provides a running total of time bookings and the second which provides a running total of the net of the time booked field less the fees charged field, i.e. the net of time bookings which have not been invoiced. I can do this in excel but in access I appear to be getting data from other clients which should not be included in the report. What type of field are you usin...

Unable to conect

How to Mail Merge from the Web Client
Can anyone please detail to me if and how you mail merge a doc from the web client ( using .Net code i guess) ? i know that mail merge is feasable only by the Outlook client; in the Web client, using GUI drop down menu there's only the Email merge. Anyway i would like to mail merge an excel file from the web client of the MS. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Gianluca You could write a .Net page that does Word automation to implement a web-based merge process. There are examples of doing this (not from CRM) on the web. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---...

Comcast IPS - I cannot send mail
Both my email account and my wife email account just stop working. Call my provider and the answer I got was we only support smartzone mail. So I logge onto Microsoft Discussion Groups and found the following solution. Try going to the Advanced tab of your accounts settings and change the Port number in use from 25 to 587. Also go the Sever tab and make sure the Authentication option is checked. -- dlburrell43 And what happened when you made those changes ? -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and wil...

mailing directly from publisher people reciveing see it incorrectl
I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I select send e.mail as attachment and when people recive this message it looks like it has 1 / 2 or even 3 parts to it and that they have not been put back together properly, the effect looks something like wallpaper and the pattern doesn't match - this makes for almost impossible reading - has any one else suffered this problem? Any ideas for a souloution Thanks iamsquid <iamsquid@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I &g...

Outlook 2003 'New Mail Desktop Alert' Doesn't Work
I have this option enabled in Outlook 2003 Advanced E-mail Options, running on WinXP Pro SP1, yet I've never once seen the actual Alert appear (transparent message box) when e-mail is received. The Preview Alert works fine. I have NAV 2003 Standard running with the Office Plug-in enabled & scanning of incoming & outgoing mails, yet the problem persists even when I disable the NAV Auto-Protect. Is there a conflict between the Outlook Alert & NAV 2003, or is it something else? the alerts don't fire if something is at full screen. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author...

how to replace the "new" and "delete" operator funtion define in mfc.
I am trying to overload the global new and delelte operator function in order to use my own memory allocation mechanism.Every time i do it smoothly until i get to a MFC project. The problem is that there are already a set of new and delete operator function defined in afxmem.cpp of MFC. While i'm trying to replace them with my own,the new operator call the MFC's operator new function and call my operator delete function.This is a surelost. How can i replace them completely? Booker, Best regards. It is strongly recommended that you do not overload operator new/delete....

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Using "&#10" (Ampersand#10) with XmlAttribute.InnerText
Hi, I'm trying to generate XML attribute text that contains the string 'Ampersand#10;'. Because my newsreader strips that expression away, I have replaced with the word 'Ampersand', but please note that I mean the single ampersand character. Unfortunately '&' is expandet to '&amp;'. Any idea how to generate the required content? (BTW: This sequence is used by Excel-XML (SpreadsheetML) to mark a line feed in a cell and I am generating an Excel XML-Document. So I suppose it to be valid XML or should Microsoft really use not wellformed XML?) I have trie...