Unable to change SMTP per domain outgoing connections limit

I have made some changes to the ougoing connections limit on the default SMTP virtual server. When attempting to change the outgoing connections, I get the following message without being granted further access.

"Please ensure that the outgoing connections limit is greater than or equal to the per domain outgoing connections limit".

Is this a bug?? Is there a work-around?

Ronald
0
anonymous (74725)

Changing from One Side to Two Sided Printing
I've got a spreadsheet with multiple tabs. To change from one sided printing to two sided printing, it seems that I have to go to each tab, click on page setup, on the page tab select options and then change from one sided to two sided printing. I can't select all of the tabs and do this change globally. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a better (easier) way to do this? Thanks, Bill Allen Group the sheet: click on the first tab; hold SHIFT;click on the last tab Now set the printer option BTW: You have a WORKBOOK with multiple WORKSHEETS. "tabs" are the do-hick...

How can I change the default pushbutton in a dialog?
Hi to all, Can someone please tell me what is the use of CDialog::SetDefID() and CDialog::GetDefID()? I tried to use them to change the default button of a dialog without success. Here's what I did: - Created an MFC dialog-based application. I called the project "Def" and therefore a class called "CDefDlg" is created. When I run the application a dialog box with "OK" and "Cancel" buttons is displayed. The "OK" button being the default button. - From the resource editor I added two buttons "Button1" (IDC_BUTTON1) and ...

Case Modified Date/Time update on changes
Having the ModifiedOn date and time update on changes to related notes, activities or even just the OnSave event would be much more useful when reporting on neglected cases. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

Allow Quantity Changing?
How do i change the config to allow only a selected few users to be able to change the quantity on order of an item in RMS? "JacquesdKruger" <JacquesdKruger@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:BC524F20-64B2-461A-949C-5C66AC2BEA84@microsoft.com... > How do i change the config to allow only a selected few users to be able > to > change the quantity on order of an item in RMS? cashier property antonio Use the built in security. Nice stuff. mte "Antonio Mazzeo" <amazzeo[DOT].email[DOT].it> wrote in message news:%237GGXh0wEH...

Unable to open calendar

Columns change colour with value
Is it possible to make the columns in a bar chart change colour once th data goes above a certain value i.e. if the data is below target th column will be red, above target the column will be green. Thank -- koootz ----------------------------------------------------------------------- koootzz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3098 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50649 Hi, See Jon Peltier's example of conditional charts, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy koootzz wrote...

Dynamically Changing Prompts / Hidden Properties of Report Paramet
I would like to be able to dynamically change the Prompt and Hidden Properties of a report parameter based on another parameter. Ideally, I would like to be able to do this within Reporting Services, but if this is not possible I could perform a solution outside reporting services to manually change the report before the report is rendered. I've looked online and haven't been able to find solutions. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Possible to change chart title and label box widths?
This seems like a basic question, but is it possible to change the width of chart tables or series labels? I can select the label text boxes, but I can't resize the text boxes. >From searching the forum, it appears that for some reason Excel doesn't let you change the widths?! Any creative solutions? Thanks. John You could delete the built in chart text elements (chart title, axis titles, data labels) and insert text boxes instead. Select the chart before clicking on the text box button, so the text box becomes part of the chart, not just another floating graphic element. ...

Change Icon for XLT and resulting XLS
Hello, I have created an XLT which is used very frequently at my workplace. There are multiple files on our drive made using this template, and I need a way for them to differentiate themselves from other excel files. After many failed attempts to convince my coworkers to save their resulting spreadsheets using a simple naming convention, I come to this group. Is it possible, at all, for the spreadsheets that are created when the XLT is opened to have a unique icon (I have already created the icon)? I've read many posts here about changing the icons for individual workbooks, for excel...

Name Change
We have Exchange 2003 and Outlook (2000 & 2002) on our PCs. To accomodate a newly married employee, we established an account for her new name. we then added that mailbox to her profile. It took but then would not open. We have done this on other PCs with no problem. Her PC has Outlook 2000. Boomer JM, I have a similar setup here. What I usually do is just change the person's name in Active Directory and add the new email address(es) to that original user profile. But in your case, I wonder if the existing user account has rights to that new account. Can you open the new accoun...

unable to scroll the page

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

how do i change excel into picture format
i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Take a screenshot. "deckieg" wrote: > i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format > can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Or just copy the cells you want to include in your jpeg and paste into Paint. "deckieg" wrote: > i am trying to change an excel documnt into a jpeg or other picture format > can anyone help me? i dont even know if its possible Select the cell to be shown in pict...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

How do I set up a rule to sort mail by smtp email address?
I have a user with 2 smtp email addresses set up in Exchange. He would like to set up a rule in Outlook to move the mail from the seondary smtp address to a separate folder. Is this possible? I really don't want to create another user just to have a separate inbox. thanks, Take a look at WhichAddress application at http://www.ivasoft.biz "Kathy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0d8401c3c675$d82f7d10$a501280a@phx.gbl>... > I have a user with 2 smtp email addresses set up in > Exchange. He would like to set up a rule in Ou...

Format changing
I have some issues with an Excel file that I will try to explain. The file contains worksheets; 12 monthly progress reports, 1 data sheet, 1 information sheet, 12 comment sheets (to show progress against objectives set in the report). It is stored in the 2003 format. The reports have some text that is linked to the information sheet and the comment sheets and charts that update from the data sheet. Each report typically has 6 charts with the relevant comments. The information sheet is just to give the header information as the need for new files is reached and this information is commo...

connecting an unlinked story
I have a story with a broken link on page 9 and a new link from page 10 on. I want to link page 9 to page 10 to keep continuity. However, the only thing I'm allowed to link to is a blank page. Page 10 has data. If I insert a blank page after page 9 as the new page 10 and link 9& new page 10, I still can't link new page 10 to page 11 (which was old page 10) because it contains data and this program won't let you link to a page that contains data. If I try to cut the data out of page 11, the rest of the overflows into page 11, keeping if from being blank and accepting the ...

change calender view?
When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so Saturday and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? Not on the weekly view, only the monthly view. "dpert11" <dpert11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48E6A190-6FA5-4FD4-A5F6-763D7986B6DB@microsoft.com... > When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so > Saturday > and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? G'Day, It depends on your version of Outlook! Try: Right-Click the Calendar view, and choose "Other Sett...

Change rows to columns and vise versa
I have a worksheet that has a list of cities as row headers, and dates as column headers with numeric values for data. It shows the # of new construction permits issued in each metro area per month. I need to select all the values for a city which are in a row, and paste them into a column on the worksheet which will do the calculations I need. I can't figure out how to change the source worksheet so that the cities are columns and the dates are rows so I can do a simply copy/paste. Is there a formula or something I can give to the first cell of the destination column that will ...

SendAs for "Exchange Domain Servers" and "Exchange Enterprise Servers" denied
Hi all, I'm having problems with SMTP with all my exchange servers (4) under the same organization. The Event IDs are 7010 and 7004. I look them up and they are caused by the impossibility to authenticate between servers. I've made focus on the article 843106 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843106&sd=ee there, this paragraph call my attention: If Integrated Windows Authentication is enabled, but the events persist, the sending server in the 7004 event or in the 7010 event may lack or be denied the SendAs right on the receiving server. If the sen...