Unable to access mailbox

Hi,

I have suddenly encountered a problem with one of ourmailboxes (Exchange
2003 SP1), this is a monitored account where it is linked to a number of
other mailboxes, but since last night, no one has any access to it.

I can add the mailbox to my outlook profile, but when trying to open up the
mailbox, I receive the error "Unable to expand the folder, the set of folders
could not be opened.  The informations tore could not be opened."  I have
tried with using the exchange primary service account (which had full
acccess) as welll as seting a primary account for the account and using that
one without success.

Having a look in the event log shows no errors relating to this account.

Can anyone help me gain access to this mailbox?

Marcus

I have fixed it.

Marcus

"Marcus Dempsey" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have suddenly encountered a problem with one of ourmailboxes (Exchange
> 2003 SP1), this is a monitored account where it is linked to a number of
> other mailboxes, but since last night, no one has any access to it.
>
> I can add the mailbox to my outlook profile, but when trying to open up the
> mailbox, I receive the error "Unable to expand the folder, the set of folders
> could not be opened.  The informations tore could not be opened."  I have
> tried with using the exchange primary service account (which had full
> acccess) as welll as seting a primary account for the account and using that
> one without success.
>
> Having a look in the event log shows no errors relating to this account.
>
> Can anyone help me gain access to this mailbox?
>
> Marcus

Unable to open calendar

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Publisher and Access
Through trial and error, I can get our newsletter mail merge done. However there must be some simple instructions out there somewhere. My basic problem is I do not understand the various types of data sources. I browse for a data source and come up with six or eight technical names. I find that clicking on jet 4 lets me get into the access data base, but that was just a lucky guess. Is there any basic information that could help me? Publisher lists are Access databases, in Office 2002-03 they are stored in "My Documents", "My Data Sources" with a .mdb extension. E...

Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access
Download Free Church Information System , built in MS Access , its in the ATTACHMENTS , after registering it will appear : http://access-forum.com/plus/viewtopic.php?t=189 Enjoyt ... ...

Importing from Access to an Outlook Distribution List
Hi, I have been busy building a contact database in Access (2002) and am wondering if there is anyway to up-load the e-mail addresses to an Oulook (2002) distrubtion list. If anyone knows the answer, my summer student will be very excited because he won't have to re-enter the information in Outlook. Cheers! ...

Logging Access to Mailboxes?
I'm somewhat new to Exchange 2003 and I have been asked by our CIO to see if another one of the Admins is looking at others mailboxes. I know he has the ability to do this (we both do) but I cannot find any logs that show him accessing other mailboxes. I was used to the way 5.5 worked when it would log access to other mailboxes in the eventlog. Is this enabled or enable-able in Exchange 2003? Thanks. On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:57:57 -0400, "CG" <cg@cox.net> wrote: >I'm somewhat new to Exchange 2003 and I have been asked by our CIO to see if >another one of ...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Access 2003, sharing application over a Novell Network
I recently built a simple 12,000 record database (a little over 7 MB) for my assoicates all over the country via our VPN . It was created in Access 2003, converted to Access 2000, and runs off a shared drive on a Novell server in Washintgton DC. The response times have been incredibly slow, upwards of a minute to query an initial record tied to the primary key. (although it responds instantly when running off a single stand alone PC) Does anyone have any tips about how I can make it run quicker or respond faster over a Novell network via VPN? It's pretty much dead in the water no...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

Outlook Access denied
Hi I have just installed a new child domain and a new exchange server 2003 admin group into my organisation. I have created a few test users but I have a problem when I log into Outlook to test their mailboxes. Whe Outlook opens I get presented with a authetication box. If I enter the test username and password I get access denied errors. The only way that I can get access to the mailbox is by using my account that has full exchange permissions. How can i correct this problem so that the normal users can connect to their mailboxes. Cheers Is the Exchange 2003 server installed in the ...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

Outlook Web Access slow
I just brought up a 4-node, A/A/A/P Exchange 2003 cluster, on brand new hardware, all the latest SPs, patches, etc (Windows 2003 SP1). We have 2 front-end servers (WLBS) along with 4 other back-end servers (not including the cluster). Whenever we connect via OWA to a mailbox on one of the 4 original back-end servers, OWA performance is fine. But when we connect via OWA to a mailbox located on any of the nodes in the cluster, performance is choppy...i.e. transitioning between messages is very slow, opening a message is slow, etc. If I connect directly to the cluster back-end with OWA we see...

Outlook error..unable to display the folder..MAPI unable to load p
I have been using my Dell Axim for over a month with a new HP desktop just fine..until I installed Streets and Trips 2004 and it overwrote the Outlook 2002 that came with the Dell with Outlook 2003. Now I get the registry error every time Outlook opens or I try to sync the Pocket PC. I removed all the Outlook, Activesync, Streets and Trips programs I could find with Control Panel. I then re-installed the Outlook and Active sync that worked from the PDA software CD. I still get the registry error, and can't sync. I tried the regedit ideas from the Knowledge Base and did what I t...

Unable to find VC++.net express
Hi, I just downloaded and installed VC++.NET Express for hours, but after restarting my machine as required, I cannot find the program group no matter on Start menu or my disks. What is going on? Was the installation successful? If it was installed fully, you should find it at the location where you installed it. Does it appear as an option under Control Panel::Add Or Remove SOftware? ------------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com The installation should not take that long normally - maybe your installation screwed up. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] <samhng@gmail.com> wrote in messag...