two stations same login, one gets "you do not have permission to send to this recipient"

Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with
outlook 2003.

They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have
full mailbox rights.

I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this
error.

0
kharnal (10)

On 4 Jan 2007 09:57:28 -0800, "kharnal" <kharnal@gmail.com> wrote:

>Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with
>outlook 2003.
>
>They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have
>full mailbox rights.
>
>I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this
>error.

Create a new Outlook profile on the one that doesnt work.
0
adavid (8731)
1/4/2007 6:12:47 PM
Andy David {MVP} wrote:
> On 4 Jan 2007 09:57:28 -0800, "kharnal" <kharnal@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with
> >outlook 2003.
> >
> >They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have
> >full mailbox rights.
> >
> >I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this
> >error.
>

> Create a new Outlook profile on the one that doesnt work.

you mean delete the old profile and add it back again?

did that.

0
kharnal (10)

Local Domain
We use Exchange 2003. One user in a group is having problems with Outlook 2003. When they try to send an email on behalf of the group distrubution list, they get the following error: You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=com/DC=mycompany:exchangeserver All email addresses involved are in the same domain, but no other users are having this problem. The emails are all within the same building so no spam filters are involved, nor firewalls. I have renamed the cache files .old and it didn't work. ...

Hi -- I have an SBS 2003 SP2 box running Exchange 2003 SP2. And a user on a Windows XP Pro SP3 box running Outlook 2003 SP3. The user is a member of a distribution group. When he tries to send out email on behalf of that distribution group, though, the email is returned with the message "You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator." He got this message despite the fact that the group's permissions list gave Authenticated Users Send As rights. He continued to get this message after I added him personally to...

Hi Im hoping someone could help with this one. I have a customer where i set up the ability for secretary to be able to access her bosses mailbox as well as the hope to send as that user (boss). Well i followed both of these articles, MS 327000, 281208. as well as information that i found from searching other post and still the user gets the message when trying to send as the other user: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: user@xxxxxxx.net on 11/21/2005 10:14 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administr...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C4F8AE.118D5710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello I'm setting up a new exchange 2003 server. I have given myself access to = a few of the mailboxes in outlook by adding myself to their properties = and given myself full access - then added them to my outlook profile. When I try to send from them, i get this error You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, = contact your system administrator. Any ideas of how to f...

Local user to Local Group: You do not have permission to send to this recipient
I have Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007 clients. All my domain users are in DomainUsers group. Everybody could send mails to DomainUsers, except one users with the following error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: MySubjectTest Sent: 10/1/2007 10:30 The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: DomainUsers on 10/1/2007 10:27 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <exchange.domain.com #5.7.1> Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. no b...

Hey there! I have a user on Exchange that has a default email address of ab@cs.bla.com. He can send and receive mail to and from that address fine. In his user account on the Windows Server, I have an additional email address set up for that user of ab@boo.com He can RECEIVE mail to that address fine... But when he tries to send a message out to any other external email address (using Outlook 2003 linked to the Exchange server) specifying ab@boo.com as the FROM address, he gets the following error message (xxx@yahoo.com changes depending on the destination email address, of course...

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: When Life Was Simpler Sent: 9/28/2004 11:25 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: rjohnson@xyz.com on 9/28/2004 11:28 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <Serv01.abc.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for rjohnson@xyz.com> I wondered where this message went. I guess I'll need be more careful to make my posts unique. "admin too" <stop-spam-please_kilbyfan@aol.com> wrote in message news:10lj0v4qqqon...

Hi I wish to send a mail on behalf of a public folder in Exchange 2003. Although I set this permission correctly in the Exchange System Manager, trying to send mail from that folder fails and returns a non-delivery error with "You do not have permission to send to this recipient.'. Does anyone have a clue how to resolve this, because I do not know anymore what to look for... Thanks Herman Herman, Check that the account you are sending from is indeed able to send to the recipient. Check the recipents properties in ADU&C and ensure that accept mail from anyone is sele...

two stations same login, one gets "you do not have permission to send to this recipient"
Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with outlook 2003. They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have full mailbox rights. I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this error. On 4 Jan 2007 09:57:28 -0800, "kharnal" <kharnal@gmail.com> wrote: >Exchange 2003 on server 2003, stations are running windows xp with >outlook 2003. > >They are connected to a mailbox for a different login but they have >full mailbox rights. > >I can send fine from one station, but the second station gets this &...

Hi, I have a service account that I use AD to give rights to a user on. For example, John Doe has been given rights to ServiceAccountA via ADUC (Exchange Advanced tab). So, if we login to ServiceAccountA like a normal user all mail functionality from Outlook works great. The problem is if we add the ServiceAccountA to any other mail profile (we've tried several) all mail (even local) gets bounced. Any ideas why the mail only goes from the main account and won't work when it's added to someone else's Outlook profile even though they have all the rights necessary? ...

Any idea what would generate this message? It's repeatable But seems to be limitted to mail fromone user to a particular few. FWIW I was able to send to this external SMTP recipient. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Lisa Bedard Dupee on 1/20/2005 2:24 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=pri/DC=domainname:exchangeservername Thanks, Steve From http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/tips/Trblsht_Tip01.asp: The four most common causes for these NDRs are the following: ...

Hi Im hoping someone could help with this one. I have a customer where i set up the ability for secretary to be able to access her bosses mailbox as well as the hope to send as that user (boss). Well i followed both of these articles, MS 327000, 281208. as well as information that i found from searching other post and still the user gets the message when trying to send as the other user: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: u...@xxxxxxx.net on 11/21/2005 10:14 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system adminis...

Migrating from 5.5 2003 user trying to "send as" some else gets this error , "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" but permissions seem to be ok on the mailbox. Send As permission is on the Security tab of the AD object. If they are trying to Send As from their own account as another user they will need the AD security setting as well. Cheers Glen "Kevin" <emer777@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%233Aw4uNjEHA.1904@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Migrating from 5.5 2003 user trying to "send as" some else gets this error , >...

Hi -- I have SBS2003 running Exchange Server 2003. I have a user with a primary email address and several email aliases registered in his AD user profile. This user can send email with his primary email address. But when he tries to send email using one of the registered aliases, the email is immediately returned undeliverable with the error "You do not have permission to send to this recipient." What do I need to do to enable these aliases? Thanks, CL Charles Lavin wrote: > Hi -- > > I have SBS2003 running Exchange Server 2003. I have a user with a > primary e...

Gedday, We are running exchange 2003 and when I try to send mail out to external emails, I get the following error: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'sherwoodcliffs@bigpond.com' on 1/07/2004 12:26 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <cchsserv02.chccsbnvl.coffsccs.nsw.edu.au #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for sherwoodcliffs@bigpond.com> I also get an SMTP protocol error when I look at the queue for the SMTP Virtual Server in the System Manager. ...

exchange 2003 trying to send as the email address assigned to a public folder. I have given my users group send as rights on that public folder yet continue to get this error. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=inteligro:SERVER any ideas where to look? ...

I administer an Exchange server 2003 in the office, the client side is POP3/IMAP4/SMTP in Outlook Express. One of my user sent an email to a recipient to another company and got the Non-delivery report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------- Your message To: Recipient A Subject: Re: Meeting with Intel Sent: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:32:44 +0800 did not reach the following recipient(s): RecipientA@abc.com on Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:33:37 +0800 You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system adm...

Veritas
I have two member servers on a Small Business Server 2003 network and each of these member servers has a tape drive and BackpExec 10d installed. I have a backup notification from each server e-mailed to a public folder and to my desktop outside the organization. The backup notification is getting e-mailed to the public folder, but I am getting a NDR to the administrators mailbox saying "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" On my Small Business Server where Exchange resides, I have added the internal IP address of the two servers sending notification to the S...

This is the returned message. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: mailorder@fatcity.co.uk on 9/19/2006 10:56 AM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <mail01.kingrecords.com #5.7.1 smtp;501 5.7.1 67.106.198.131 xo.net dynamic source IP detected - sender, please use your ISP's mail server> ANY IDEAS??? On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:26:01 -0700, MikeO <MikeO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >This is the returned message. > >The following recipient(s) could not ...

Hi Im hoping someone could help with this one. I have a customer where i set up the ability for secretary to be able to access her bosses mailbox as well as the hope to send as that user (boss). Well i followed both of these articles, MS 327000, 281208. as well as information that i found from searching other post and still the user gets the message when trying to send as the other user: The following recipient(s) could not be reached: u...@xxxxxxx.net on 11/21/2005 10:14 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system adminis...

I am getting this error message when a user trys to send an email to another user outside the domain. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For Assistance, contact your system administrator. <server name> SMTP Access Temporarily Denied. IP Name lookup failed (65.x.x.x) Thanks ...

Staff at my office have been getting errors when relaying emails through Outlook and was wondering if anyone can help me out. The errors are: You do not have permission to send to this recipient: #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for *email* You do not have permission to send to this recipient: #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 *email*... Relaying denied There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server: #5.5.0 smtp;550 recipient *email* unknown There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server: #5.5.0 smtp;554 *email*: Recipient address ...

Hi everyone: I'm using Exchange 2000. I have a user who is trying to forward a vcf file to another user withing the office and he receives the message detailed below. The sender can sent regular emails to the other user without problems. But when he tries to send this .vcf file he gets this message back. Is there something else I need to change, what should I do to solve the problem. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks to everyone in Advance. Denise From: System Administrator Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 10:34 AM To: Chris Brokaw Subject: Undeliverable: Marilyn Glaubensklee Your mess...

I just added several domains to our Exchange 2003 environment. I created a new recipient policy, have external DNS setup properly and we are able to recieve email on behalf of the new domains, for those users that have such email addresses. My question however has to do with the sending of email from these domains. Of course Exchange has a set default/primary email address that all email is sent out from, however I need to enable the users that recieve email from these new domain names to reply back to it from that address using the from field. When I do specify one of these email addr...

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6DD6A.00855DD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I randomly get an issue where a user will try to send an email to = somebody and gets this message from the System Admin:=20 Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. =20 Subject: RE: BBHS Sent: 9/21/2006 10:13 AM =20 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: =20 Brendan Murray on 9/21/2006 10:12 AM You do n...