Two mailboxes with same GUID

While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated
before it completed. Now I have two mailboxes, one with a red x. I can not
purge the mailbox with the red x. Any ideas.
0
JDR (2)

Do you get any error messages? Do you have any options at all to work with
this mbx? You could use ADSIEdit to remove the mbx or at least view the
attributes before deleting.

Nue
"JDR" <JDR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated
> before it completed. Now I have two mailboxes, one with a red x. I can not
> purge the mailbox with the red x. Any ideas.

0
imaneophyte (3004)
3/29/2006 1:38:35 PM
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:53:02 -0800, JDR
<JDR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated
>before it completed. Now I have two mailboxes, one with a red x. I can not
>purge the mailbox with the red x. Any ideas.

What happens if you try to move it again?
0
adavid (8731)
3/29/2006 2:08:28 PM
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:38:35 -0500, "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Do you get any error messages? Do you have any options at all to work with
>this mbx? You could use ADSIEdit to remove the mbx or at least view the
>attributes before deleting.

How do you remove a mailbox in  adsiedit?

>Nue
>"JDR" <JDR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated
>> before it completed. Now I have two mailboxes, one with a red x. I can not
>> purge the mailbox with the red x. Any ideas.

0
adavid (8731)
3/29/2006 2:10:10 PM
You can't. Not sure where that came from. Probably a neutrino hitting the
synapse at the wrong moment. At least that's my excuse.

Nue
"Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:38:35 -0500, "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Do you get any error messages? Do you have any options at all to work with
>>this mbx? You could use ADSIEdit to remove the mbx or at least view the
>>attributes before deleting.
>
> How do you remove a mailbox in  adsiedit?
>

>>Nue
>>"JDR" <JDR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> While moving a mailbox from one store to another, the process terminated
>>> before it completed. Now I have two mailboxes, one with a red x. I can
>>> not
>>> purge the mailbox with the red x. Any ideas.

0
imaneophyte (3004)

synchiing two computers?

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

Outlook 2003 will not open Mailbox
We have a problem with SBS 2000. Clients with Outlook 2002 or older can open their mailboxes. Clients with Outlook 2003 get the error "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Eithe there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server comptuer is down for maintenance." Everything was working on the server until it got a virus. Here is what has been done. The virus was cleaned. SBS 2000 was repaired. Exchange part of SBS 2000 has been reloaded. All clients can use Web Mail to access their mailboxes with no probl...

Unable display inbox folder under the user's mailbox
We have a user of outlook'97 and we are using win Exchange server 5.5. But this user can not open his Inbox under the mailbox. But he can open the sent items, etc under the mailbox. What should We do ? Thanks and reagrds, Subyantoro@lfdis.com Sounds like it could be a corrupted view. Has the user/you tried starting Outlook with the /cleanviews command line switch? -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Subyantoro" <Subyantoro@lfdis.com> wrote in message news:056f01c3d370$97715250$a401280a@phx....

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

How to pack the mailbox and public folder size
I am using exchange 2003 now Recently I was notified the harddisk is out of space. Thus I remove part of the email of each folder and the public folder. But the folder size doesn't trim down. Is there method to pack the size ? You have to run an offline defragmentation to reclaim the space. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328804 Tony www.activedir.org "Hughs Man" wrote: > I am using exchange 2003 now > Recently I was notified the harddisk is out of space. > Thus I remove part of the email of each folder and the public folder. > But the...

Find two PCI instance but load Init() one time
Hi all, I'm developing a stream interface driver for my PCI device under WinCE 6.0 and this driver works very well currently. Now, I got a problem when testing two the same PCI devices with my stream driver. The registry can find two PCI instances (i.e. PCI\Instance\mydrv1, PCI\ Instance\mydrv2) but system only call my XXX_init() one time. Does anyone know what the problem is? The following information is my registry setting: ================================================================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PCI\Template\mydrv] "Dll"="myd...

Comparing two lists for matches
Hi, I am trying to do the following: There are two sets of supplier lists - A List and B List. I need to compare the two lists. Source A is my master. Source B is a subset of that but has contact information for all the suppliers. Hence, my goal is to retrieve the contact information from Source B and match it to the suppliers of Source A. The above can be easliy achieved using a vlookup funtion. But the problem is that some of the supplier names in the two lists are not exact matches. Hence, vlookup does not catch it. For instance, a supplier is listed as ABC Inc. in A list and as ABC, inc....

Compare two lists of names
Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the other is first name last? try this formual: =RIGHT(TRIM(E2),LEN(E2)-FIND(" ",E2))&" "&TRIM(LEFT(TRIM(E2),FIND(" ",E2))) it will convert First name last name to last name, first name or Visa versa. then you can compare your lists. "ea" wrote: > Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the > other is first name last? ...

Two copies of all Mailboxes
Using my sbs2003 srver with exchange 2003 installed - I notice two copies of all users mail box in the list of mailboxes using outlook 2003 on the same server. When I try to close these I get an error syaing mail boxes in use. I cn not remove them. Can you tell me how to remove these so I have just on mail box visible per user? thx Kevin Cain Class TECHNOLOGY ...

How do I create a chart on two axes with two lines and a bar
I am trying to compare two final stock prices to the average volume. So, teh left axes would have the numbers for the stock prices, and the right axes would have the volume. The two stock prices would be lines using the left, and the volume a bar using the right. I can do one line and one bar, but I can't figure out two lines. Can anyone help? Forget the built in custom types. It's better to build your own. Create your chart using all the data, to produce a chart with three line series all on the primary axis. Select the Volume series, and on the Chart menu, use Chart Type to ch...

how do I display last two digits of a SSN in a separate column
I am trying to create a formula to take an existing list of 8 or 9 digit numbers and display the last two numbers in a separate column. Is this possible? Try =RIGHT(A1,2) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently answering the question. "katbone1" wrote: > I am trying to create a formula to take an existing list of 8 or 9 digit > numbers and display the last two numbers in a separate column. Is this > possible? Hi Use a formula =3Dright(A1, 2...

Combining Text and numbers from two cells
Hi all please help i have a cell with a number such as 6000 (a1) and another cell with a text aaa- and i would like to combine them in another cell to make aaa-6000, could somebody please help me with a formula? thanks Andrew -- koba ------------------------------------------------------------------------ koba's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28639 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=492631 Hi! Try this: A1 = 6000 B1 = aaa =B1&"-"&A1 Biff "koba" <koba.1zwtbm_1134361504.8695...

Working with two Word Documents in Windowjs 7
I'm struggling to adjust to Windows 7 from XP. How do I reduce the size of two Word documents so I can view them "side by side" so to speak. The button that reduces the size of a document shrinks it to a tiny inch or so icon square in the corner of the screen. Is there no choice to view the entire document, reduced in size, when another document is on-screen? Many thanks! When you "restore" a window, it can be resized by dragging the sides. Or you can use the "snap" feature in Windows 7 to arrange windows; see http://windows.microsoft.com/en...

Single mailbox
We're running Exchange 2003 on SBS. I'm new to administering Exchange. I want to have a single mailbox (ie - billing@mydomain.com) and have more than one person able to view the mail there. The idea is to enable multiple billing clerks be able to see status flags and responses that others have sent. I've set up a user on the server named "billing" nad have the mailbox set up. I have also granted permissions to myself and another user under "billing"'s properties. Then I went to my outlook profile and added the billing mailbox to my account. When I se...

possible to chart two sets of data (4 columns) with common X & Y axes?
Is there a way to combine two sets of data with common X & Y axes on a scatter chart that lets the viewer see that there are two clusters of data (say with different point types or colors)? Here's an example: Column 1: Test session Column 2: Distance traveled under condition 1 Column 3: Travel time under condition 1 Column 4: Distance traveled under condition 2 Column 5: Travel time under condition 2 Columns 2/4 and 3/5 are the Y & X axes respectively. I want to overlay the raw data so that the clusters that emerge from condition 1 and 2 are easily seen (different colored dots fo...

Multiplying two columns
How do I multiply column A (length) by column B (width)? All I want is a new column C (area) where the cells correspond to what I just multiplied if one were to look from left to right. A x B = C. I can do it for two numbers but not whole columns.... In (eg) C1 =A1*B1 Select C1 Point to bottom right corner until you see the plus Double click To get the sum of all A*B you can use: =SUMPRODUCT(A1:A50,B1:B50) -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. ...

update two tables with one form
Hi, I am creating a new database and ideally would like one form only to enter the relevant data, but that means it has to update two or more tables from that. Is that possible? Thanks Christina Yes, but you need to explain your data structure a bit. In a relational database, you can have several different types of relationships. What does your form do? If you have a form that adds customers, then it would probably just update one table. If you then want to add products to your database, that would probably be a separate form. Now, when it comes time to sell a product, you would...

pop3 mailbox in use???
Hi I am trying to use outlook 2003 to recieve my emails instead of my tiscali inbox but when i test account settings an eror ocurrs saying - "cannot log onto incoming mail server pop3 because this is in use." I am totally lost PLEASE HELP!!! rosco92 wrote: > Hi > > I am trying to use outlook 2003 to recieve my emails instead of my tiscali > inbox but when i test account settings an eror ocurrs saying - > > "cannot log onto incoming mail server pop3 because this is in use." > > I am totally lost PLEASE HELP!!! What do you mean by "Tis...

Mailbox access list
Can someone point me in the direction of how to export a list of users (delegates) that have access to a mailbox? If it's an LDAP query, what attribute do I search on? Exchange 2003 SP2, on Windows 2003. Thank you. Ed On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:11:30 -0400, "Ed" <ed.jackson@americantower.com> wrote: >Can someone point me in the direction of how to export a list of users >(delegates) that have access to a mailbox? If it's an LDAP query, what >attribute do I search on? > >Exchange 2003 SP2, on Windows 2003. >Thank you. >Ed > PublicDelegate...