Two copies of all Mailboxes

Using my sbs2003 srver with exchange 2003 installed - I notice two copies of
all users mail box in the list of mailboxes using outlook 2003 on the same
server. When I try to close these I get an error syaing mail boxes in use. I
cn not remove them. Can you tell me how to remove these so I have just on
mail box visible per user?

thx
Kevin Cain
Class TECHNOLOGY

Loosing some colors when copy/pasting from/to Visio
I have seen the following problem numerous times: Problem: I create a Visio diagram and when I copy/paste the diagram into another MS Office product, like Word, Powerpoint, or Excel, I loose some of the colors.n In fact, I just ran into this when copying a visio drawing from one Visio file to another Visio file. Note that copying from one page to another page within the same Visio file did not loose the colors. Some quesitons I have are: (Q) Why does this happen and what I can do (if anything) to prevent it from happening. (Q) How does visio, powerpoint, or word stores th...

Extra copy of MS Money Plus Deluxe available 04-01-10
Knowing that Microsoft was going to stop selling Money I bought 2 copies for my 2 computers. I had forgotten that you can install one copy on 2 different computers so I find myself with an unused copy. I paid $39.99 and am going to post it on eBay but figured I'd list it here first as a number of people have said their copy was expiring. If you're interested please contact me (garbanzo99 at gmail). I have the unused product key good for installation on up to 2 computers. If your copy is or will expire I can supply you with the key. If you need the program file I hav...

Microsoft is a bunch of crooks and imbeciles, burned my copy of xp
Microsoft is a bunch of crooks and imbeciles, burned my copy of xp. After spending a whole Saturday afternoon re-installing Xp, because it no longer worked, losing all previously installed programs and drivers in the process, because it would hang in install in some unknown place, had to start on a clean disk, and finally got it working with internet access, when I started it again today, a week or so later, it decided that my Logitech mouse was a 'MS mouse', and the cursor jumped all over the screen. Had enough. I would like to hit Bill Gates and Balmer in the face for makin...

synchiing two computers?

COUNTIF (?) on two criteria

How do I keep chart/data link when copying worksheet
I have a worksheet for each month within a file - each worksheet has data tables, and some charts generated from that data. With Excel 2003, when I copied a worksheet within the same file (for example, to create the July sheet, by copying the June sheet) the charts in the new (copied) July sheet correctly linked to the July data. When I do the same in Excel 2007, the charts in the July sheet link back to the June data instead. I have looked through the options and cannot see how to do this. Is the data on the same sheet as the chart? In 2003, if the chart was on a different worksheet, ...

Two IF Statements with two answers
In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. If there are no other alternatives that yes and no =IF(G9="Yes",F9,-F9) otherwise =IF(G9="Yes",F9,IF(G9="No",-F9,"") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "heater" wrote: > In cell J9 I need a formula that would do the following: > > If G9="Yes" then F9, If G9="No" then -f9 > > Note: G9 has a drop down list with Yes, No answers. > =IF(G9=&qu...

Two axis
Positioning the Vertical axes: I have a chart where there are two axes. The first implementation produced the two scales on the right side, one inside, the other outside the chart area. Unusual, but luckily it fits well the chart. I tried to duplicate the feat with another dataset (similar in structure) and did not even get the second scale to show right, left or center (data plotted with two different scales allright). Where is the info to control these functionalities? Tx, Pierre On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:48:13 +0100, pl.carry <pl.carry@wanadoo.fr> wrote= : > Positioning the Vertic...

Copy Word Text into Excell
Good Morning, I have an Excell workbook that other individuals access and they need to put a response at the bottom. However, when they attempt to copy their response from a word document, it either won't accept it as the cells aren't the same, or it continuously goes across the page. I tried merging cells, but that didn't work. How can I accomplish this? Thanks, Deb One thing that may simplify the data entered is to use the Edit->Paste Special menu, and select "Text". That won't warranty that the data will be in the right cells, but at least the format...

Outlook 2003 will not open Mailbox
We have a problem with SBS 2000. Clients with Outlook 2002 or older can open their mailboxes. Clients with Outlook 2003 get the error "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Eithe there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server comptuer is down for maintenance." Everything was working on the server until it got a virus. Here is what has been done. The virus was cleaned. SBS 2000 was repaired. Exchange part of SBS 2000 has been reloaded. All clients can use Web Mail to access their mailboxes with no probl...

Draging to copy cells
I have some cells that are like this; 02/08/2004 07:01 Is there a way that I can drag the cell to continue changing the time stamp without changing the date? Thanks for any suggestions. Krefty Right-click on the fill handle (bottom left-hand corner of cell), and while holding the mouse button, drag down. Select "Copy Cells" in the pop-up window. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have some cells that are like this; > > 02/08/2004 07:01 > >Is there a way that I can drag the cell to continue >changing the time stamp without changing ...

Unable display inbox folder under the user's mailbox
We have a user of outlook'97 and we are using win Exchange server 5.5. But this user can not open his Inbox under the mailbox. But he can open the sent items, etc under the mailbox. What should We do ? Thanks and reagrds, Subyantoro@lfdis.com Sounds like it could be a corrupted view. Has the user/you tried starting Outlook with the /cleanviews command line switch? -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Subyantoro" <Subyantoro@lfdis.com> wrote in message news:056f01c3d370$97715250$a401280a@phx....

plot two groups of numbers on one series of xy coordinates.
how to create a plot from separate x and y values. i.e. y values do not correspond to the same set of x values. example x1= 5, y1=10; x2= 8, y2=15 I can read your question 2 ways; A) you data looks like this x y 5 10 8 15 etc. Select the data and make an XY chart B) you have two sets of data x1 y1 5 10 10 12 17 15 21 20 and x2 y2 3 8 7 14 12 19 18 24 Make an XY chart of the first data series Select all the data (including headers) for second set, and use Copy Click the chart to activate it Use Edit | Paste Special .... indicate New Ser...

How to pack the mailbox and public folder size
I am using exchange 2003 now Recently I was notified the harddisk is out of space. Thus I remove part of the email of each folder and the public folder. But the folder size doesn't trim down. Is there method to pack the size ? You have to run an offline defragmentation to reclaim the space. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328804 Tony www.activedir.org "Hughs Man" wrote: > I am using exchange 2003 now > Recently I was notified the harddisk is out of space. > Thus I remove part of the email of each folder and the public folder. > But the...

two variables
I have a query that asks for collcode, collcode2 and booth. On any given day an employee may be collcode or collcode2. I would like to know how many times a certain emp has been paired with another employee. So how do I ask if an employee has been collcode/collcode2 and who the other person was? I hope this question makes sense. Thanks for any help Query one: SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Booth FROM YourTable UNION ALL SELECT CollCode2, CollCode, Booth FROM YourTable Query Two SELECT CollCode, CollCode2, Count(CollCode) AS TIMESPAIRED FROM QueryOne GROUP BY CollCode, CollCode2 IF y...

Cannot copy selected cells
Hi, HELP! If I open a new workbook , copy or add text into multiple cells and then do a Shift to highlight the block of cells the flashing lines around the cells dissapear and I don't have enough time to do a Ctrl C to copy them! It doesn't matter if it is new text, copied text from email or another workbook. If I send that workbook to a colleague he can do it no bother? Any ideas??? Stevie - The flashing lines show up after you do the Ctrl C to copy. What do you mean you don't have time to Ctrl C? -- Daryl S "Stevie" wrote: > Hi, >...

Find two PCI instance but load Init() one time
Hi all, I'm developing a stream interface driver for my PCI device under WinCE 6.0 and this driver works very well currently. Now, I got a problem when testing two the same PCI devices with my stream driver. The registry can find two PCI instances (i.e. PCI\Instance\mydrv1, PCI\ Instance\mydrv2) but system only call my XXX_init() one time. Does anyone know what the problem is? The following information is my registry setting: ================================================================== [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\PCI\Template\mydrv] "Dll"="myd...

PCH playing hell with project copy
Hi, Due, for some strange reason, for Visual Studio commiting swift suicide and replacing my .vcproj file with a blank, I have now got the less than envyable task of transfering approximately 200 files into a new project (including resources etc). I created a new project, copied them over, unfortunately the PCH is now playing hell. The following command line is used: /Od /D "WIN32" /D "_WINDOWS" /D "_DEBUG" /D "_AFXDLL" /D "_MBCS" /FD /EHsc /MDd /Yu"stdafx.h" /Fp"Debug\EclipseEvolution.pch" /Fo"Debug\\" /...

Copy selected columns from .xls to a .txt file question
I would like to be able to copy two columns from a .xls file, columns 2 (B) and 9(I) into a .txt file for approximately 100 rows, using VBA. What is the best way to do this? Thank you try this Sub Copy_Rows() With Application .DisplayAlerts =3D False .ScreenUpdating =3D False End With FpatH =3D "C:\Documents and Settings\username\filename.xls" Workbooks.Open FpatH FileP =3D ActiveWorkbook.path Range("B1:C100").Copy Workbooks.Add ActiveSheet.Paste ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=3D _ FileP & "\" & "1.txt&...

Comparing two lists for matches
Hi, I am trying to do the following: There are two sets of supplier lists - A List and B List. I need to compare the two lists. Source A is my master. Source B is a subset of that but has contact information for all the suppliers. Hence, my goal is to retrieve the contact information from Source B and match it to the suppliers of Source A. The above can be easliy achieved using a vlookup funtion. But the problem is that some of the supplier names in the two lists are not exact matches. Hence, vlookup does not catch it. For instance, a supplier is listed as ABC Inc. in A list and as ABC, inc....

Two copies of all Mailboxes
Using my sbs2003 srver with exchange 2003 installed - I notice two copies of all users mail box in the list of mailboxes using outlook 2003 on the same server. When I try to close these I get an error syaing mail boxes in use. I cn not remove them. Can you tell me how to remove these so I have just on mail box visible per user? thx Kevin Cain Class TECHNOLOGY ...

copy and past cells found by SUMPRODUCT
I have colum A and B. I use SUMPRODUCT to calculate the sum of values in column B with a criteria. What I would like to do is copy the cells from column A (some row that SUMPRODUCT have use) and paste them elsewhere. Functions cannot do this. Why not use Data | Filter followed by copy & paste? best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme REMINDER: These newsgroups are about to die. We will all meet again at http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeexcel "Tromal" <Tromal@discussions.microsoft.co...

Compare two lists of names
Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the other is first name last? try this formual: =RIGHT(TRIM(E2),LEN(E2)-FIND(" ",E2))&" "&TRIM(LEFT(TRIM(E2),FIND(" ",E2))) it will convert First name last name to last name, first name or Visa versa. then you can compare your lists. "ea" wrote: > Can you compare two lists of names where one list is last name first and the > other is first name last? ...