Track process sending to port 3033 and 1088

I have been monitoring my ISA Server 2004 firewall for denied traffic and
noticed that my Exchange server is sending packets that are being denied by
my firewall.  The packets destined to port 1088 get sent two at a time at one
minute intervals to the same IP every time.
The packets destined to port 3033 get sent one at a time at the same one
minute intervals as the previous but to a different IP.
The IP's the packets are destined to are on my Universities network but not
to any of our departments computers.
What I would like to do is determine which program on my Exchange Server is
sending out the packets.  I assumed I could use "netstat -ano" and track the
process down but that didn't work.
Is there any way to track down which process is sending data to/from a
certain port?  This isn't exactly an Exchange question but it's happening on
my Exchange Server and I'm not sure where else I could ask?  Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.
0
slacker (6)

Sending Emails
Hi, Does anybody know a way to automatically send emails. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. HEADER /* Definition of the CMailUtility class */ #if !defined __CMAILUTILITY_H__ #define __CMAILUTILITY_H__ #include "Mapi.h" class CMailUtility { //Members public: private: HMODULE m_hMAPIDLL; LPMAPISENDMAIL m_pfnMAPISendMail; //Methods public: CMailUtility( void ); ~CMailUtility( void ); bool SendMail( char* in_szAddressTo, char* in_szSubject, char* in_szMessage, char* in_szAttachments ); private: }; #endif //__CMAILUTILITY_H__ CPP SOURCE FILE /* Implementa...

Can't send e-mails (most likely different problem than the other one)
It won't let me send e-mails: ...reported error (0x800CCC0F): the connection to the server was interrupted... and when I do "Test Account Settings": ...Outlook could not logon to the outgoing mail server (SMPT). The problem could be the server name... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

Sending e-mail " Error"
When sending an email, I recieve the following error. Task 'pop.earthlink.net - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC65) : 'Your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 503 No recipient(s).' My ISP says he can't fix it and it is an Outlook/Microsoft issue. Can you help? Go into the properties for that account within Outlook. Make sure that My Server Requires Authentication is checked. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - ...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking
I have been using this add-in just fine for about a year, gathering data from about 20 users onto an Excel Database by having them all use the template. But I recently made some changes and then began having the following problem: After a worksheet has been created using the template, and saved as a new record in the database, and then we want to go back in to change the record and update it in the database, the option does not appear to update the database; the only options continue to be to create a new record or to proceed without saving to the database. It is as though the sys...

Message Tracking #6
What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? But how do you actually do this Kind regards Guillaume Coign� "Guillaume Coign�" <guillaume.coigne@trust-it.be> wrote: >What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts >mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? >But how do you actually do this Assuming you're asking about messages leaving your organization, the SMTP protocol logs are the place to ...

How do I track half days in the attendance tracking template?
I've just created an attendance tracking template in Excel, however realized that there isn't an option to track half or quarter days taken off. Does anyone have any suggestions? A lot depends on how you've laid out the data. Instead of tracking whole days, can you track hours? 8 for a full day, 4 for a half day, etc. ...

Track Changes compatibility between versions of Excel
I'm planning to undertake a project which involves Excel sheets created in Excel 2003 and tracking the changes made to those sheets via Excel 97. Does anybody know of any problems with the compatibility of this function? This would help me out a lot. Thanks. ...

Cant send e-mail
Good morning, I have outlook 2000 and all of a sudden last night I am unable to send an e-mail I get an error of 0x800ccc0f. I have check my setting and cant see anything out of place...any help would be greatly appericated, Thanks and have a great day! ...

Cann't receive or send messages
This message I received An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'Dr. Sherif M. Saad', Server: 'mail.kwtembassy.org', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005 The 0x80004005 error is usually a result of a corrupted message structure on the server. In your browser go to your provider's webmail portal and log in. Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you want to save any messages, create a new folder and move those messages to the new folder. Empty the spam and thrash folders also. Close webmail, then try Windows Mail ...

Send As permission #4
I currently display my mail with my own mailbox and say for example an Admins mailbox. If i want to send mail to someone that looks like its coming from Admins then i use the "From" field and put Admins in there. I know there is a way where you dont have to use the from field to do this, but I cant remember. If you click on the inbox of the admins mailbox and click new to send an email it will show that its from Admins. Keep in mind I am not opening the Admins mailbox by itself. My personal mailbox is open as well. Any ideas on how to not use the from box? Thanks unless you&#...

isa owa exchange2003 changing port?
is it possible to work with other port than 80 or 443? what should i configure in isa? "shamunmic" <shamun@mekorot.co.il> wrote in news:ONWlypkwDHA.3144 @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl: > is it possible to work with other port than 80 or 443? > what should i configure in isa? I believe if you change the port of OWA it becomes an unsupported configuration. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ located at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm Newsgroup archives at http://groups.google.com ...

Outlook 2000 SP3 gives alerts while sending mails using COM Addin #2
Hi, I have writtern an COM Addin which sends mails to a specified receipient on exiting outlook. The application was working fine until i put SP3 on outlook 2000. From then on, on outlook exit, it started prompting users that "A Program is trying to send a mail. Do you want to allow the program to send mail?" Sameway when i open mail box using com addin, it again alerts telling A Program is trying to accesses your mails. Do you want to allow the program to access mail?" Is there anyway, where in i can by pass this alerts ??? I'm using Outlook 2000 and SP3. Thank...

Tracking GST/VAT in MSMoney Standard
I'm new to Money & processing small business accounts. Had no problems tracking & reporting VAT in Quicken & havegot Money to calculate VAT with each relevant entry. Somehow just not finding a report that shows VAT totals, taxable income etc. Please HELP!!!!! ...

Send an email to a list of emails in a worksheet
Hi !! Anybody can help me??...I need to send an email using Lotus to a lis of emails contained in a .xls file with that same file attached. Description: I have a .xls file with a list of e-mails and other data I have to send this file to the e-mails that are into the file and a the same time attach that file to the e-mail. Thank -- cexarsiad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cexarsiado's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3780 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57370 see Ron d...

Outlook 2000: Any way to track Calendar access
I've opened up my Calendar for anyone to read in Outlook 2000. Is there any way to track who accesses it? ...

How to track meetings for a task?
How would you suggest to charge meeting time to a my Timesheet task? TIA! Depends on if it's a planned meeting or informal. I typically just create a bucket task through the entire schedule for "Meetings" or book it to PM time. You may also opt to create a distinct line item bucket task for status meetings as opposed to other ad hoc meetings. If it's a big phase gate meeting, I may list that specifically as a line item, but for anything less than that, it becomes too granular for effective management. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems...

track Shipment
Is it possible to set up the Track Shipment so when you click on TRACK it is automatically bring up a browser with the tracking information? For UPS what will be the URL to set up? ...

Problem in message tracking center
when i use message tracking center to search some e-mail in our exchange 2003 server,i find that some e-mail cann't to be in the search result.For example,I sent 3 email to my stuff,and he received all. Then i tracked them in the message tracking center ,only the first email could be tracked. Thanks for ang reply! ...

sending e-mails in sales process to a DL group in Outlook
E-mails need to be sent to more than one credit analyst in the opportunity sales process workflow when an activity on an opportunity is closed. The e-mail activity follows the wait on the activity to close. E-mail in workflow manager for an opportunity can be sent to a logical user (owner, owners manager, account,contact, account/contact), hard coded user, contact or account. How do I get an e-mail to a user group in workflow? We have identified options below do you have anything better? Create a DL Group for the Credit Analysts then 1. Setup a Contact as a group for the Credit Analysts. Creat...

Tracking of Birthdays in CONTACTS
In my contacts, I also key in their birthdays. How to make Microsoft Outlook tracks and alert me of Contacts' birthdays? outlook should create the appointments when you save the contact. if it doesn't try http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod05.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

Send to mail recipient feature not working correctly.
When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can see the file attached, but when he hits the send button nothing happens. Any suggestions? Office 2003, Windows XP SP2 Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com <Cryptographic_ICE@yahoo.com> wrote: > When a user right clicks a file and chooses send to mail recipient a > new mail message window opens. He can type in the message and you can > see the file attached, but when he hits the send button nothing > happens. What do you mean by "nothing h...

can I track IRA contributions?
I have several mutual fund accounts set up as retirement accounts, and periodically buy shares in them as a monthly IRA contribution from my checking account. Is there any way I can get a report at the end of the year of all my IRA contributions for the previous year? You would think that by running Reports->Taxes->Tax Related Transactions that they would show up, but no such luck. The category of each transaction in my checking account is Buy Investment/CD which generates an activity of "Buy" in the investment transactions of the mutual fund account. I'm still on ...

isp blocked port 25
I am running Windows 2003 SBS. Exchange is accepting mail from outside on port 25, but for outgoing mail I have a smarthost through another service provider. A few days ago verizon blocked port 25 out so I have all my messages queued. There is no way to change tcp port on the SMTP connectior, but there is a way to do it on the Virtual SMTP. If I change the tcp port on SMTP server I will be able to send, but will not be able to recive since my smtp server will not be listening on port 25. What can I do in this suttuation? 2 virual SMTP servers with different tcp ports? Than...

tracking total portfolio value
How do you track the total value of a portfolio or investment account over time, on a daily basis? I want to be able to get a line chart of my portfolio value. I have dug through all of the reports and tried to create custom ones, but all I have been able to get is a line chart of monthly values, not daily. I know that the daily total is stored, because on the investing home page it shows the total value for 30 days ago. For instance, today it is showing the value for 7/28/07. ...

Sending Doc with Track Changes
How do I send a document in Final form so that edits aren't visible, if I haven't yet accepted the changes? No matter how I save the doc (as final, with show markup options deselected) the edits are always visible. Kimberly That depends entirely on the settings of the receiving computer. But unless you've changed something way down in the Trust Center, you'll see the same behavior on your own computer -- when you open a file that was last saved as Final, it will open as Final Showing Markup. On Jan 13, 3:57=A0pm, olliesf <olli...@discussions.microsoft.com&...