time oldest message submitted column in Exchange Queue

What does this column represent? For example: I have some items in
queue under the column "time oldest message submitted" dated 9/23/06
and then when you double click on the queue and click find now the date
of the earliest message it is 9/26/06.  Where does the date in the
"time oldest message submitted" come from?  I thought maybe it was the
first time an email for that domain appeared in the queue but that
doesn't seem right.  One more thing that I should probably mention is
that the date discrepency is only happening with items that are for
domains that appear to be non-existant or mail can't be delivered to.
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
0
Jennifer1 (141)

Weighed average if the adjecent column contains blanks
Hello, I hope someone can help me I'm trying to calculate a weighed average grade with excel on one column are the credits: e.g 2 4,5 6 2 3 and on the other column are the grades that correspond those blanks (from 1-5) e.g 2 3 4 (this course is not yet completed so here is a blank) (same here) Now how could I calculate the weighed average so that the entries with blanks are ignored (the credits that correspond to the blanks are not taken into the calculation) Hope you understood my explanation :) any help much appreciated -- Kasimir Lehv�sl -------------------------------------...

Time zone
When I noticed the clock on my pc was wrong, I changed the time zone from Pacific to Eastern which is my correct U.S. time zone. After doing this, all of the items inserted as "all day" appointments in my monthly calendar are displayed with an image of a clock on either side of the appointment. The option to display clocks is turned off in the settings. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening. Right now, I've had to put back the Pacific time zone and adjust to the pc not telling the right time. Is there any other solution? Thanks! ddlaz No ...

One time code
In either an SDI or MDI application, if I want to include some functionality ( such as serial port configuration and control thread) that can only be run once per application instance, where should that code go? I looked at the App class but it doesn't handle user messages ( at least by default ). Should the main code and worker thread go in the MainFrm class in the OnCreate function? Help? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- If it has to do with the "wi...

Need help updating 1 cell from other cells in same column
Hi and thanks in advanced for your attention. I am trying to do the following: Have cell B12 be updated everyday automatically from 1 different cell when data is found on those cells. Those cells contain a formula that sums 3 cells in one same row. The total is of course put on those cells (B16 - B35). To specify more on this problem let me give in that: B16 represents the money earned on February 1st. B17 represents the money earned on February 2nd B18 the same for Feb. 3rd. and so on. That data is only entered once per day. I tried link B12 to the value on those cells, but ...

Cannot schedule resources in Exchange.
Hello. Recently, when I try to schedule resources through the calendar they are not able to do it. They have a "No Information" bar graph through all time slots. How do I get rid of this? I can't seem to find anything on this and I need to be able to schedule these resources whenever I need to. Thanks for the help in advance. Mike ...

Error Message when Syncing Outlook 2002
I get the following Outlook 2002 error message when I go to sync my Dell Axim X51v. "Cannot synchronize 'Notes\withholding tax' with the device. It may be in use or you may not have enough device memory." This message is displayed for all 157 notes I have. I have checked the storage on the device and I have 123MB left. All files are closed and not in use. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this issue? Thanking you in advance for your assistance. thom280 Tried scanning your pst-file for errors already with scanpst.exe? See http://www.msoutlook.info/q...

Outlook Express 5 Mac export messages
Hello; Trying to move a user from one computer (OS 9) to a new (OSX) and need to move messages from Outlook Express 5. I can select single messages and save as, but I cannot export nor save entire folders. Don't know where the datafile holding these messages are either. Any ideas? Neil <neillhowell@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello; > Trying to move a user from one computer (OS 9) to a new (OSX) and > need to move messages from Outlook Express 5. I can select single > messages and save as, but I cannot export nor save entire folders. > Don't know where the datafile...

French CAL on English Exchange?
Does any one know if it is possible to install French or Spanish CAL's on an English exchange server? Thank you ...

Send/Receive continues 1000s of times
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of tasks that it says have been completed successfully. When all it actually is doing is rechecking the mail accounts I have, over and over again. Literally thousands of times. This interferes with anything that I want to do in Outlook while this is going on. It seems to have started after I downloaded either the latest version of itunes or the latest version of Adobe (or some other application like that). Help! And thanks. Per Roady - MVP, th...

how do i get a column to only add up the figures in a certain col
i have a column of fifures . some i want in red some in blue . i then want a totall at the bottom of the red figures and blue figures . Is it easy to do? If you use color as your criteria, you will foreer be working around them. Instead, create a column and put the value of Red or Blue in it. Then you can far more easily sort, add, etc. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F500A79-43F9-4A4B-8D96-96A45C159A0C@microsoft.com... >i have a column of fifures . some i want in red some in blue . i then w...

Have to set up exchange account details in outlook for new users manually
Hello, I'm quite new to AD + Exchange so please forgive any stupid questions. When I create a new user in AD I am able to create a mailbox in exchange for the user at the same time. However, I then have to log on as the user, and am prompted to configure the email account details in Outlook. Is there a way (and I'm sure there is) the Outlook details can be completed automatically please? Am using Windows Server + Exchange 2003. Clients connect via Citrix. Thanks Ricki On 10 Mar 2007 10:04:51 -0800, "Coopa" <ricki.cooper@gmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I'...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

Exchange outbound mail
Hi Exchange Users, i'm new to exchange and wondering if you can help. MS Exchange is working fine but there is a minor thing with the outgoing side if things. Can i configure Exchange to sent mail to my Domain Providers SMTP Server ? (belive you can since it could be done in Exchange Server 5.5) I use POP Beamer to download from my Domain Providers POP3 server and forwards to the Exchange Server. specify your Domain Provider's SMTP server as a smart host "Steven Jones" <steven45@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Xns9595AB1002D8Csteven45ntlworldcom@194.168.222...

Time Out a MsgBox
I have a file that runs a macro when it is open. This file may be opened manually or automatically by a macro from another file. If the file is opened manually I would like a MsgBox to prompt the user to end the macro before it gets into the body of the code. If the file is opened automatically I would like the MsgBox to automatically respond after a time delay to allow the macro to continue running the bulk of the code. Is there anyway to force a response to a MsgBox after a preset amount of time with no response from the user? Hi, How about this instead which closes...

Hiding columns problem
Hello All, When I try to hide a number of columns in part of my spreadsheet, I receive to following message: 'Cannot Shift objects off sheet' According to the Microsoft website, this is because there are cells with comments in the area that is being hidden. I cannot see any comments in the cells, even with show all comments enabled. Can anyone help on this. Graham > When I try to hide a number of columns in part of my spreadsheet, I receive > to following message: > > 'Cannot Shift objects off sheet' It could also be formats. Select a range of columns star...

incorrect save message
We have a new project manager with a plan in project server. When he goes in to his plan, he gets a large message box, larger than your normal message box, saying "do you want to save changes to "project name". To our knowledge there are no changes to it. If he says yes, it just locks his machine. Other PM's can open, modify and publish the plan, without getting any popups. He just starting using Project Pro and Server, so I'm thinking it's his set up. But I've checked his options, and they look good to me. Any ideas? thanks for your help. ...

Calculating time and pay in excel
Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that average. What would be the best way to work all of this out accurately? Many thanks for any help you can give Mark -- wobbleman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbleman's Profile: http://www.e...

Queues from FronEnd to BackEnd
Hello guys! I have some troubles to delivery on time all messages that arrive to the FronEnd server to the BackEnd server. Every email that arrive form outside is queue for few hours then the email is send to the BackEnd server. Can you help me to determine why happens this delay? The connector was working good, since yesterday. (I have checked my routing group connector with the winroute tool, and I have seen that everything looks like OK.) On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 18:22:00 -0800, Hugo <Hugo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello guys! > > I have some troubles t...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Start Time & End Time
I have a table of data for my Scheduled cutting list that is exported from another program into an Excel Spreadsheet and from this table I would like to be able to find the start and end time of the production runs automatically in a separate table. The table is set up like this Planned order Time Product Description Volume 12345 08:00:00 Product 1 3500 23435 11:32:00 Product 2 5680 14567 13:24:00 Product 3 10000 and so on. I can find the start time by us...

Am I behind the times?
I have just installed Exchange sp2 on my SBS 2008 boxes and all went well. One weird thing at the end of one of the installs it said Web Apps (I think) couldn't restore default configuration, but everything seems to be working just fine. So then I went to look for updates and I see a few that I must have missed. I use WSUS on the network. One is Exchange SP2 update rollup 3. Go for it or no? Second, Windows Server 2008 SP2. Yikes, when did that come out for SBS? I wonder why it never popped up before since it looks like it's been out for quite some time. Nonetheless, s...

Exchange Migration Wizard #2
I think the answer is yes and yes, but just want to clarify. Can I use the Exchange Migration Wizard to move mailboxes from an Exchange 2000 Server in one domain, Exchange Org to an Exchange 2003 server in a separate domain, Exchange Org? When I run it, it will create an appropriate AD account and move the mailbox? ...

Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order
We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders. The system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you can only transfer the freight once. I would like to make the suggestion to be able to transfer freight more than one time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

DST US patch accidentally installed on Exchange 2003 server.
I have a junior admin who, in her enthusiasm, has installed this patch on a server that is not affected by the US DST change. It does not appear as an option to uninstall this patch so does anyone have any suggestions for getting rid of the problems caused by the updated version of cdo.dll ( users on Blackberries with accounts on that exchange server cannot receive meeting requests and they are not syncing correctly) Server is Exchange 2003 sp2 Did you select "Show Updates" in Add/Remove Programs? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchange...

typicall Out of Office Message
Hi, I am currently using Outlook 2007 and trying to get a basic Out of Office for an auto reply. I do not have or use Exchange server. The steps I am using are Tools>Rules and Alerts>New Rule>Start from a Blank and check messages when they arrive. The condition is 'Sent only to Me' then I use a template I found at Microsoft. I seem to have all the steps but no one gets my auto reply. Any help? Frank Are you surprised that no one gets your auto reply? If so let me ask you one thing: How can anyone get anything from you if your system is offline? The whole i...