The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not configured to support your code page. Contact your system administrator

Hi guys,

I recently reinstall my Exchange Server (test environment - only for
development purposes) - Virtual PC disk image was crashed :(

So, I reinstall Windows 2003 Domain Controller, create a new domain,
Exchange Server 2003, all latest service packs, etc:

Development and test PC is Windows XP - not member of the Domain. Outlook
2003 (Office 2003 Professional) is used for testing..

What I'm happens?

With this new ES2003 SP2, I receive message (error) listed below, when I try
to call IMAPIProp function GetPropList(0,PropTags) for IMailUser

'The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not configured to support your
code page. Contact your system administrator.

Component: Microsoft Exchange Address Book

Error Code: 8004011E'

MAPI_UNICODE do not help.

Both PC's - client and server return these values:

GetSystemDefaultLCID - 1026

GetSystemDefaultLangID - 1026

GetACP  - 1251

GetOEMCP  -  866

GetUserDefaultLangID  - 1026

GetUserDefaultLCID  - 1026

Three days I'm toil and moil without success :(

Any help?

Regards,

Iv Kozhuharov

0
iv1 (4)

In control panel, under regional settings, add the language.

<iv@imib0.com> wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> I recently reinstall my Exchange Server (test environment - only for
> development purposes) - Virtual PC disk image was crashed :(
>
> So, I reinstall Windows 2003 Domain Controller, create a new domain,
> Exchange Server 2003, all latest service packs, etc:
>
> Development and test PC is Windows XP - not member of the Domain. Outlook
> 2003 (Office 2003 Professional) is used for testing..
>
> What I'm happens?
>
> With this new ES2003 SP2, I receive message (error) listed below, when I
> try to call IMAPIProp function GetPropList(0,PropTags) for IMailUser
>
> 'The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not configured to support your
> code page. Contact your system administrator.
>
> Component: Microsoft Exchange Address Book
>
> Error Code: 8004011E'
>
> MAPI_UNICODE do not help.
>
> Both PC's - client and server return these values:
>
> GetSystemDefaultLCID - 1026
>
> GetSystemDefaultLangID - 1026
>
> GetACP  - 1251
>
> GetOEMCP  -  866
>
> GetUserDefaultLangID  - 1026
>
> GetUserDefaultLCID  - 1026
>
> Three days I'm toil and moil without success :(
>
> Any help?
>
> Regards,
>
> Iv Kozhuharov

0
John
3/16/2007 1:28:02 PM
Nothing...

They already is installed.. :(

If you see preview post, when I call some system functions, they return the
same values:

GetSystemDefaultLCID - 1026
GetSystemDefaultLangID - 1026
GetACP  - 1251
GetOEMCP  -  866
GetUserDefaultLangID  - 1026
GetUserDefaultLCID  - 1026

And not any warning or error in event log :(

"John Fullbright [MVP]" <fjohn@donotspamnetappdotcom> wrote in message
> In control panel, under regional settings, add the language.
>

> <iv@imib0.com> wrote in message
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I recently reinstall my Exchange Server (test environment - only for
>> development purposes) - Virtual PC disk image was crashed :(
>>
>> So, I reinstall Windows 2003 Domain Controller, create a new domain,
>> Exchange Server 2003, all latest service packs, etc:
>>
>> Development and test PC is Windows XP - not member of the Domain. Outlook
>> 2003 (Office 2003 Professional) is used for testing..
>>
>> What I'm happens?
>>
>> With this new ES2003 SP2, I receive message (error) listed below, when I
>> try to call IMAPIProp function GetPropList(0,PropTags) for IMailUser
>>
>> 'The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not configured to support your
>> code page. Contact your system administrator.
>>
>> Component: Microsoft Exchange Address Book
>>
>> Error Code: 8004011E'
>>
>> MAPI_UNICODE do not help.
>>
>> Both PC's - client and server return these values:
>>
>> GetSystemDefaultLCID - 1026
>>
>> GetSystemDefaultLangID - 1026
>>
>> GetACP  - 1251
>>
>> GetOEMCP  -  866
>>
>> GetUserDefaultLangID  - 1026
>>
>> GetUserDefaultLCID  - 1026
>>
>> Three days I'm toil and moil without success :(
>>
>> Any help?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Iv Kozhuharov

0
iv1 (4)

Great Plains 9 Restore
Hi, I am trying to upgrade from great plains 9 to great plains 9 sp2. So, we have setup up a test server where I have installed GP 9 and restored the data. At the moment I am just reading the KB923671 from customer source and one of the prequisites that you need to do before installing the service pack deals with Reports.dic and Forms.dic My question is when you install GP on such a scanario does one have to copy/restore the Reports.dic and Forms.dic files from the live system [or from the backups]. Or are they irrelevant? Thanks Sanjay, The FORMS.DIC and REPORTS.DIC are irreleva...

code to copy range
Hi anyone, I�m having two sheets in my workbook where I have named them as �Receipt� & �Price Range�. I'm searching for a formula that would copy the appropriate price range for the specific age and "gender" in the receipt sheet in the workbook. Suppose if the age is written in the cell "B2" and "gender" as either "Male or "Female" in the cell "E2" of how could the code be modified so that it copies the appropriate price range for the specific age and gender in the receipt sheet. Note: if any figure between the a...

Exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment?
Is there any way to exclude a Domain Admin from having admin rights in an Exchange 2003 environment? I need to be able to make it so they cannot add themselves back in to have control. This is all in a single domain. Seems to me you have a bigger problem on your hands. Sure you can remove the Domain Admins from having permissions in Exchange, but the problem is that you can't stop them from adding their accounts to a group that *does* have permissions, or changing the password on an account that has permissions so that they can grant themselves permissions. To quote Ed Crowley:...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Multiple instance of a system folder
Hi, I am stuck up where my Exchange server shows multiple instance of SCHEDULE+FREE BUSY system folder. It should be noted that ESM by itself shows only one instance of SCHEDULE+FREE BUSY folder !!?? It is only when i use custom search in Active Directory it show two instances of it in the First Administrative Group. How can i make sure which one is the correct and is associated with the one showing in ESM? Because of this issue my Calendar Connector service is not starting. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance, Where do you see these multiple instances? -- Ed Crowle...

Exchange and hotmail
I've recently setup an Exchange 2003 server. Everything seems to be working well except one thing. When I try to send mail from a hotmail account to a user on the exchange domain, the message is bounced back to the hotmail account. I've read about PTR records and how some ISP's are trying to do use this to block spam, but I have sent mail from AOL and yahoo and the messages went through. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks, John Here is the posted message. Thanks, John From : <postmaster@mail.hotmail.com> Sent : Wednesday, July 7, 2004 3:57 PM To : us...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

stopping spam on exchange 2003
I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 come with it's own filter? Thanks for any help in advance. see this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/867633/en-us -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O911S97FHHA.1280@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I was asked to stop or slow down the amount of spam that's coming into our >company's exchange server. How do I do that? Does exchange server 2003 >com...

Exchange not sending only in a several domains
Hello, Our new Exchange 2003 server does not send email to several domains, but for most domains it works OK. The messages are hanging in the queue. How do I diagnose more about the problem messages? Thanks for any help. Hadi ...

RPC Over HTTP on Single Server

Exchange 2003
Hello, Is it possible to create UNIX style mailing list in Exchange 2003? The member of this mailing list may include emails from outside the organisation. Thanks Hadi It works great until a user sends from the internet - then usually only local users get the mail. I haven't found any docs on how to get it to work properly. As a last resort: Mailman Majordomo Yahoo Groups is also easy to setup and free if you don't mind some ads. http://groups.yahoo.com/ -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Pl...

Microsoft Promo

Using Outlook 2003 on Exchange Server 5.5
Hello, I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP1 (updated) and I am connecting to Exchange Server 5.5 SP3 (running on NT4). There is some issue I saw on connection, is there some way that I can used my Outlook 2003 connecting on Exchange 5.5? If not, can I install Outlook XP and remove Outlook 2003 without affecting the other component on Office 2003? Thanks in advance. ...

Max clinet change to Cache mode per server
Hi, we have 2 Exchange 2003 a-p Cluster on Unisys ES7000 with 9000 mailboxes on each cluster. The Clients work with Outlook XP. We plan a Rollout of Outlook 2003 SP2 with activated Cache Mode. Our Offline Adressbook has abaout 10 MB and one Mailbox a average space of 35 MB. Now my question, how much client can rolled out parallel that the download of the mailbox content has only small impact to the Exchange Server performance ? Has anybody some experiences in this case Thank you Ingo ...

System.NullReferenceException during XML Deserialization
I'm experiencing odd behavior on the part of the XMLSerializer. I'm deserializing an XmlNode. The XmlNode is pass as part of a call to IConfigurationSectionHandler.Create. My XML looks like: <sectionName> <settings> ... ... ... </settings> </sectionName> I have define my class as such: [XmlRoot(Namespace="", IsNullable=false, ElementName="settings")] public class MyAppSettings { .... } I am passing my XmlNode to the XmlSerializer like so: return serializer.Deserialize( new XmlNodeReader( section.ChildNo...

Offsite corporate Exchange Server
Because of redundancy problems (T1 goes off) we would like to move our internal exchange server to a hosting company. Our current Exchange server is Exchange 2003 and we utilize public folders. Each user has there own PST file. How can I move our Exchange server off site and continue to give my users access to their email and the public folders? I could use the IMAP connection, but then the mail is kept on our server. Another alternative is RPC over HTTP, but how slow is that? POP3 is a option, but then my users can't access the public folders Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

microsoft XL

BCC for exchange 2003 is not working
Hi Everyone, I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? thank you regards Andrew Tan Stop using POP3 "connector". AT wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > I have exchange 2003 server and for some reason when an outside email with > bcc to a user. The exchange does not recognise it. Any suggestion? > > thank you > > regards > Andrew Tan If I don't used POP3 connector.. what can I used? thank you rgs AT "Kirill Palagin" <kpalagin@no.phxint.m...

Exchange System Object Container
Hi, My Exchange System Object Container has been accidently moved to a different OU in the AD. Since then there were other changes to Exchange Public Folders new Stores etc which has rcreated a new Exchange System Object Container in the. Is this going to cause any problem? thanks Simon Simon: I have never seen this happen before, but I'll bet it is NOT GOOD. :-) Exchange can sometimes be really picky on the location of objects in Active Directory (such as the Exchange Domain Servers and Exchange Enterprise Servers groups MUST be in the CN=Users container!!!!) ...