SystemPages and 9665 error

I have Exchange 2003 sp1 running on Windows 2003, single
Exchange with P4, 2GB RAM, 64GB drive for 30 users about
11GB of space taken for private store.

I applied /3GB userva=3030 in boot.ini and
HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold = 0x00040000

SystemPages is setup to 0x000c3000 (798720) from
installation.

Shortly after that I started getting 9665 error.

I recently found info that it SystemPages should be
between 24000 and 31000.  Any direction which setting is
best and if we should change it manually?
0
anonymous (74740)

#Error for CountOf
My function in my report : "=Sum([CountOfEmployee_id]", which works whenever a query contains records, returns the following when a query contains no records: "#Error" When I try: IIf(Sum([CountOfEmployee_id])>0),Sum([CountOfEmployee_id]),"") It still returns "#Error" I've tried several other combinations for the function as well... Thanks! This would be more appropriate in the reports news group however, =IIf([HasData]=True,Sum([CountOfEmployee_id]),0) -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "dave.degroot@gmail.com" wrote: > ...

CRM 1.2 upgrade error
We're attempting to up from 1.0 to 1.2. Upon beginning installation, we get this error and are unable to go any further. Has anyone experienced this before? How did you solve the problem? I don't know if this helps, but we have 2 domain controllers, a primary and a secondary. Error message: Setup was unable to install Microsoft CRM Server. Setup was unable to add the account to SQLAccessGroup in Active Directory. There is no such object on the server. (80072030) The SQLAccessGroup is in Active Directory, under the CRM -> MSDN Subscriber folder. Thanks for your help! Jared ...

Error message when copying Excel Pie Chart to Word (in Office 2007
I am getting an error and Excel is shutting down when I try to copy/ paste special (as a bitmap, or windows metafile, or picture, etc) a pie chart using colored data labels for each part of the chart. If I turn off these label by color boxes and just use a plain label or a lable with a line, the copy/paste special works fine. These pie charts were created in Excel 2003 and then the file was converted to Excel 2007 format. The Word version that I am using is 2007, but the file is still in compatibility mode with a 2003 word file. (I also tried this using 2007 to 2007 type files and it ga...

Error "The OpenReport" action was canceled"
I have a database shared by 12 people in 2 locations, I'll call East and West. The database has a main switchboard that lists a dozen reports with a related Print Preview button for each report. All employees in the East location can open the database and Preview all reports fine. The West location has 4 employees, and 3/4 can also open the database and Preview all reports fine. The 1 employee in the West location is new, and gets the error "The OpenReport action was canceled" when she clicks on any of the switchboard Print Preview buttons. Any ideas on why 1 person...

MSDE Error : "fatal error during installation error"
Previously I have installed Desktop Version on my Laptop and was running fine. However, I did not manage to remove the program from the control panel; I removed the software manually by deleting CRM folder and its MSDE database and Now I hit an serious error while trying to install MSCRM 3.0 Laptop client for Outlook setup on my laptop. While the program trys to intall the missing MSDE, it hits the "fatal error during installation error". I could not do any further installation unless I got this error fixed up. Anyone can offer his help. Much appreciation. Here's what ...

Outlook Error #30
I cannot open Outlook. Getting the error message: Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIB.DLL. Outlook will close now. Can anyone help me Thank You Please, help us help you. Please ALWAYS post the version of Outlook you are using! --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mary P asked: | I cannot open Outlook. Getting the error message: | Outlook has caused an error in OUTLLIB.DLL. Ou...

error with formula
Hi guys here is the issue. Under column A, which is titled serial number, I have listed the formula =IF(ISNUMBER(B28)=TRUE,A27+1,""). What this does is that it detects if there is a date in column B and then inputs a serial number that is one more than the previous one. If not the cell in column A is just left blank if no date is detected. Under column D, entitled Receipt number, I have inputed the formula =IF(MOD(A27,8)=0,"","NA"). What this does is it detects the serial number in column A and checks if it is a muliple of 8. If it is the cell in column D ...

error 0x800CC91
MESSAGERIE WINDOWS MAIL me demande un identifiant plus ce message ERROR MA MESSAGERIE INCREDI MAIL ne re�oit plus de messages et n'envoie plus de messages ILS RESTENT BLOQUES dans "boite d'envoi" MERCI ...

Error C1038a21
We are partway through a migration from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. About a week ago we moved all of our Public Folders (a few at a time) to the new server and everthing has been running fine since. Today however, one of our mail enabled public folders stopped accepting mail. Up until today it was working fine. When I try to look at the properties of the folder in ESM I get the following... "The mail proxy for this folder could not be found. This may be due to replication delays. The mail enabled pages will not be shown. Id no:C1038a21 Exchange System Manager" This f...

technical error on settled edc
I setteled a batch of credit card transactions and it came bach with 1 technical error. I have been using RMS for about 2 months now and never have seen this problem. I have accepted and settled all types of transactions in the past with success, but yesterday i settled again and have a another technical error. Am I going to get funded from the transaction? How do I solve this problem? someone please help Victor you need to void the transaction with the technical error. Then re-sell it as a force (use the same approval code) provided you are forcing it within the same busin...

Intergration Error msg
Co-worker is getting the following error message when he tries to run an integration, "Macro execution error, Dynamics.Dexterity_IM_Macro_Ignored (error 0). CloseWindows Dictionary form window" I can run the same integration from my PC & run great. This makes me think we have some sort of issue with a GP file on the co-worker's PC, not sure what though. Any thoughts from anyone. Thanks On Jul 17, 12:30=A0am, Merle <Me...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Co-worker is getting the following error message when he tries to run an > integrati...

Out of Space Error in Exchange Router Service
I've been troubleshooting a client installation of CRM 3.0. They have been unable to send email from the web client or track email using Outlook Laptop client. CRM and Exchange are on seperate servers. I finally got it working last week on Friday. But over the weekend the Domain Controller with Exchange (and the Exchange Router) on it started having major performance issues. The the avg disk queue length was nearly 600/second (normally ran at around 2/second). The following error is also now in the Application Log: Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorService.ExchangeSinkSer...

Document Not Saved error
I was emailed a file from a customer yesterday. I was able to open i fine with no problems. After I opened it, I saved it as three seperat files using Save As and everything was fine. I closed all of them an went home. This morning I opened one of the files that I created an inputted my info. I then went to do a regular save and an error bo came up that said Document Not Saved. I tried saving it to both my har drive and network drive and I got the error both times. I then opene the original file, and the other two that I created and the same erro came up with all of them when I tried to save....

Error
HI, My application is mulithreaded VC++ console based application. Some times when i run the application, pop up error is displayed as "User break point called from code at 0xxxxxxx". But, there are no Break points set in the code. Please help ! Gary "Gary" <msnews@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:%23vXcZekhDHA.3784@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > HI, > My application is mulithreaded VC++ console based application. Some times > when i run the application, pop up error is displayed as > "User break point called from code at 0xxxxxxx". But, the...

Money 2004 download update error (SMRTINET.INI)
Every time I connect to download money updates I get this error saying: "Money encountered an error processing the downloaded file ('SMRTINET.INI'). It is not a serious error and usually if you do another update immediately it goes away. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes email to mnyukwsh@microsoft.com. "Armando Torres" <mwaves@gmx.net> wrote in message news:u5...

Error Message after exporting MS Access Table
I receive the below error message when I export a table from a Microsoft Access database to the Microsoft Word Merge format: �The data being exported does not match the format described in the Schema.ini file.� Microsoft Access database is in .mdb format. -- sam.joseph74 ...

Error message:Unable to display the selected folder or item. Could not open the item
I recently uninstalled Outlook 2003 in favor of using Outlook in WinXP. No when I try to start Outlook i ge the error message: "Cannot start Outlook. Cannot disply the selected folder ot item. Could not open the item. Try again." In another news group it was recommended to check the "pst" file. I have done a search and find not pst files. Help would be gratefully accepted!! Don Don <donsylvester@comcast.net> wrote: > I recently uninstalled Outlook 2003 in favor of using Outlook in > WinXP. No when I try to start Outlook i ge the error message: > ...

Windows 98 error
Sometime, the Windows will have the error after the startup. A Fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:C00372B1 in VXD IFSMGR(01) + 000038ED. The current application will be terminated. I've search the error in Microsoft website but cannot found the exactly error. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Panda I would post this in the Windows 98 newsgroup, the OE in the error doesn't mean Outlook Express (its zero E) "Panda" <Panda.c@hongkong.com> wrote in message news:u0zkCmvcEHA.2164@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Sometime, the Windows will have the error after the start...

Error when creating an SQL 2005 database for CRM 3.0
Hi I’m installing a CRM 3.0 from scratch. I have installed a SQL2005 server I use Microsoft CRM 3.0 Professional Edition Server Setup CD. I fill in: Organization name Installation directory Web site SQL Server and create a new database Report Server An existing Organization Unit Network service account Exchange server I get an error in my Application event log: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSSQLSERVER Event Category: (2) Event ID: 17207 Date: 8/24/2006 Time: 8:04:00 AM User: DK\Administrator Computer: CRMPRE1 Description: FCB::Open: Operating system error 2(The system cannot ...

Error message when opening an Excel or Word document.
Dear all: I have been experiencing a problem with Excel everytime I try to open a file. Whenever I double-click on an Excel document the application begins to load and when the document would be about to open an error message is displayed. The message says: " An unexpected error occurred while trying to load the Microsoft Framework Library. " I will also try to post an image of the message here in JPEG format although I am not sure this newsgroup supports images. After this happens I click on the OK button that appears with the message and Excel opens but the document doesn'...

Event ID 9665
I have been receiving the subject ID (memory settings for this server are not optimal for Exchange) on a Windows 2003 Standard Server that hosts my Exchange Server 2003 AND is also my DC - with a total of 2GB of RAM. The above event refers to Microsoft KB article # 815372 - which, to say the least, is a bit confusing. My questions are this: 1. Should I be using the /3GB and the /USERVA=3030 switches in my boot.ini file? 2. The SystemPages subkey on this server (HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Session\Manager\MemoryManagement) is 798720 - and I assume that is a system-calculated value. Sho...

RMS TimeOut Error
Can anyone shed some light on the following error. Information Store 07/09/2007 17:34:10 Title: Data Upload 07/09/2007 Information Store 07/09/2007 17:34:10 Ref. No.: 893 Information Store 07/09/2007 17:34:16 Uploading store data to HQ. Error HQ 07/09/2007 18:05:15 <<ExecuteCommand>> Error -2147217871: Timeout expired DECLARE @Factor Float SELECT @Factor = ? SELECT CustomerID = Custo...

Error when Processing a Bank Statement
When I down load my bank statement from my bank the download works fine, however, when money goes to process the statement in my account I get and error. Money asks to send the error to Microsoft and restarts Money. Once Money restarts, I see that I have "Items to review" but I do not see them in my account registry. I have tried repairing the file in all different senarios I could think of, but nothing seems to work. Thanks for help --Scott Money 2004 User Try the following to be able to view the items: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316900&Produ...

application.FollowHyperlink error when opening .fdf files
I have code that creates an .FDF file. The code then attempts to open the file using this... Application.FollowHyperlink strFileName The code works on some computers, but not all. The ones that don't work get this error... "There was an error opening this document. File does not begin with '%PDF_' What is strange, is that when you click "ok" on the error message, the file opens fine. So, why the error message? Regardless, this is a major nuisance because the code opens about 10 different FDF files so you get the error 10 times. The only variation I'...

Error with Dlookup
I am using dlookup to check to see if an invoice number has already been used. After creating the number (mynumber - the date and a number after it) for an order, I use exists = dlookup("[CustomerID]", "Orders", "[OrderId] =" & mynumber) then check if exists=null I keep getting "Syntax Error (missing operator) in query expression '[OrderId]=2010 Apr 29-1' " for the dlookup line. What is the problem? THANKS Sharon It sounds like the OrderID field is a text value, based on the way you're describing it. If so then ...