System Admin emails in wrong language

I have a feeling I've been here before but can't remember the resolution and
am not seeing anything obvious in the KB or online.

I have a user who has been getting several "Your mailbox is full" messages
from the System Administrator, all in English as per our system config, and
then today he gets one in French for some reason (from the Administrateur
syst�me instead this time ;)

Please tell me this is due to a client-side setting...

Thanks,

Phil

Exchange 2003 SP1 on W2K3 SP1

Look at the language configuration on the client machine, and the language
version of Outlook.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

"Phil McNeill" <philmcneill@NOSPAM4MEhydroottawa.com> wrote in message
>I have a feeling I've been here before but can't remember the resolution
>and am not seeing anything obvious in the KB or online.
>
> I have a user who has been getting several "Your mailbox is full" messages
> from the System Administrator, all in English as per our system config,
> and then today he gets one in French for some reason (from the
> Administrateur syst�me instead this time ;)
>
> Please tell me this is due to a client-side setting...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil
>
> Exchange 2003 SP1 on W2K3 SP1

0
curspice6401 (3487)

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

Email in Outbox has Sent = NONE, No dates assigned, email not getting sent!!
Hi, I have a really wierd problem in that every email I try to send gets sent to the Outbox which is fine but it NEVER gets a Date assigned to it under the SENT column. It just says NONE?? With no date being assigned to it the emails never get sent out!! I have tried uninstalling and re- installing Outlook and it did not fix it. Thanks, Frank Outlook version? Do you have any addins installed? Open one of the messages, go to the Options dialog and make sure that the folder where the message will be saved after being sent is a valid folder. Then switch from the Outlbox to any othe...

Email contact
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Can I send email contacts to external party instead of vcf ( Vcard ) ? --=20 Edward ------=_NextPart_000_0B57_01C7B3F4.D2E31CC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="big5" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dbi...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Help with sending email via non-default account
Hi all I have a number of dial up email POP3 accounts set up to various ISPs, within my MS Outlook 2003 SP1, and all work fine. Now I have added a new email POP3 account and whenever I create a new email and send it using this new email account (rather than the default account), when it arrives at the destination it shows that it came from my default email account address and NOT the one that I had selected when creating the email (using the 'Accounts' button in the new email). The strange thing is that when I go to the properties of the new email account and use the "Test Accou...

Need help cleaning up an email list in Excel
I have a very large contacts list in Excel. One column is for email addresses. Before I send off an email to these folks, I want to make sure they will all work. There are two things I need help with: 1. How do I find all cells WITHOUT an "@" sign? 2. How do I find all cells with more than 1 "@" sign? Basically, I want to know that there is only email address in each cell and that it is legitimate. Any help you can provide would be most appreciated! Thanks! I just realized re-reading my post, that it might look like I'm a spammer, but I promise I'm jus...

Emails send repeatedly to the same person
Some of my emails, usually with attachments will continue to resend and stay in the Outbox continously. Over and over, hundreds of times if I don't catch it. Please help me, maybe it is a simple fix I can learn about. Are you using an antivirus that scans outgoing email? If so, disable it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mai...

New Email Message in Outlook 2007 starts in Body of email not in To: field
I have a number of users who have been upgraded to Outlook 2007 and now when click on New - Email the Email window opens with the cursor in the body of the email first. In previous versions the focus was always in the To: field. I can't find anywhere to change this. Anyone know? It should open in the to field fn new mail, in the body for replies.. Try Help, Office Diagnostics -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outloo...

Wrong characters displays in the task window.
Everytime that I try to type something in the task windows the wrong characters appears. Also when updating information. Already check the language settins all the service packs are there. Windows XP and is Outlook 2002 What can I do!! ...

The " from" field always sports the default email for all replies
Hello all, I am a windows mail user on my Vista home premium on Dell XPS M1330. I have several emails configured on my windows mail and one of it configured as default email. All the emails of the configured accounts show up in the dropdown list of "from" field with the default email selected while creating a new email which I can select to choice. For all emails (accounts) I have set the respective unique HTML signature using the advanced button. My problem When I receive email on accounts other than the default email and when I click to reply to those em...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

PPS in email
I have people send me a pps in email. I am using windows live mail on windows 7. windows live mail will not run pps. If I save the file and click on in then it will run the slide show. What is the problem and how do I fix it? charles There is no problem. If you right click on the attachment when in Windows Live you will I believe get the option to run the program. -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "charles arnett" <cjarnett1@woh.rr.com> wrote in message news:OOSX$5SwKHA.6140@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I have people send me a pps in em...

Lost Email after Uninstall
I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup my emails. Did I really loose my email or did Microsoft's uninstall program leave the email file somewhere. I have looked for .pst and ..dbx files but can't find any. Thanks, strad Uninstalling never removes your PST file. Keep looking. Make sure you've enabled the display and search of hidden folders. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "strad" <stradwork@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c90a0f78.0310300748.3897db85@posting.google.com... > I uninstalled Outlook XP, then relized that I forgot to backup...

Sent email monitoring
I'm using exch 2003. Some of my users are pop accounts and some are mailbox accounts. I'd like to record copies of sent email from any account and review them if needed. How is this done? In news:43051A50-1FC6-430E-BED5-F804304A53FA@microsoft.com, D. Young <DYoung@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I'm using exch 2003. Some of my users are pop accounts and some are > mailbox accounts. I'd like to record copies of sent email from any > account and review them if needed. How is this done? If you have POP users, I imagine they are using PST files to download to...

Emails Re-appear
I am using Windows XP and Office XP with Outlook. I delete emails I have read and then they re-appear for some unknown reason. Why is this going on and how do I stop it? Michael Kiffmeyer If you're using POP mail, do you have your Internet Mail account set to 'leave a copy of messages on server' ? If so, and if it isn't needed, take it off. Michael Kiffmeyer wrote: > I am using Windows XP and Office XP with Outlook. I > delete emails I have read and then they re-appear for > some unknown reason. > > Why is this going on and how do I stop it? > > Mic...

email openen
Hallo, Email wordt geopend, maar bij het bericht openklikken verschijnt de dat webpagina niet geopend kan worden, dat gebeurd bij alle emails. Hoe moet ik verder handelen, en waar. -- Met vriendelijke groet Rico de Munck It would have been helpful to post the exact error message you get. Make sure IE has all its defaults. Open the Default Programs applet, which you can access either from the Start menu or via the Control Panel, then click the first item: "Set your default programs." After a few seconds, a list of programs comes up. Click on "Internet ...

changed from express to office. can't find second email account!
We changed from Express to Office and now my email looks very different. I am having no problem with that, but my husband has a second email address. In Express we just clicked on "switch identities" to get his mail. Now we can't figure that out. Thanks for any help. In news:19A664BE-931F-4865-B653-BF18E267F334@microsoft.com, kathyandjim <kathyandjim@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > We changed from Express to Office .....Outlook, I think you mean :) > and now my email looks very > different. I am having no problem with that, but my husband has a &g...

CRM Query(Bulk email sending)
Can you tell me what is SIC Code in CRM? Is it possible to send Buld Email to many customer through CRM? Regards Amitabh SIC = Standard Industry Classification. You can create a marketing list of different SIC codes and use this in a campaign. For opening- and clickthrough- tracking we offer an eMarketing Add-in for MSCRM. Regards, Chris http://mscrm4u.blogspot.com ...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

OWA/Exch 2k7 Sent email going directly to draft
Hello, I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message in queue when using the queus file viewer. Do you have any idea where to look to fing more information about this problem ? Ok found the problem. MSExchangeMailSubmission service was stopped... remi.giroux@gmail.com a =E9crit : > Hello, > > I'm trying a test setup of Exchange 2007 with OWA. When I try to send > an email, it going directly to the draft folder. No error, no message > in queue when using the queus file viewe...

how do I remove duplicate emails?
For some reason Outlook spent an hour redownloading all old messages, giving me duplicates. How can I remove the duplicates (2000+)? Add the last modified date field to the view and sort by it. The ones redownloaded will have the same date. Or use one of the tools at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail_duplicates.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about O...

how to open a spread sheet email
Hi there, I was sent an email which is spread sheet set out but after i downloaded it, it said i had to find a programme to open it with but i have no idea how to do this. I hope someone can help me. Thanks. Hi Angie First of all, you must have excel on your PC to open excel files. If you do, click on the file you want to open, and open with Excel. Scroll down until you see the EXCEL icon. You can also save the file as a .xls file to your hard drive and then open, but is must be from a reliable source, you know. Thiem -- Thiem --------------------------------------------------------...

problem deleting email
OK, here it is as simple as I can make it. I have a problem that requires the Inbox Repair Tool. Now, how do I get this tool and will it fix the problem that I have. I cannot delete any emails. tried following the way that the puter said to get to the repair tool, but that isn't the way. stuck here. help me please! ...