Sync compaq ipaq with Exc 5.5

HI

My MD wants to sync his compaq ipaq qith our exchange 5.5
server. I see Mobile information services is only
available in 2000 and 2003. Is there any software
microsoft or 3rd party that will allow me to do this in
exchange 5.5.

Thanks

Nick
0
andync55 (5)

Surely for one person you'd just use ActiveSync on the
desktop?
If you've got cash to blow then you might as well plan
for the migration to E2K3 and use either OMA or Lee's
application www.leederbyshire.com

0
mark7219 (5666)

Outlook Creating Sync Problem Folders.....HELP
When Outlook 2003 perform the send/receive action. My mail comes in/out, however a box pops up showing there was an error. This error then goes into a sync folder as an email. I DID NOT create this folder. If I delete the sync folder, it re-creates itself. Any ideas on how to stop this madness? The sync folder is a system folder that Outlook needs and uses. Would probably be better to address the error, rather than merely trying to hide the reporting mechanism, no? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforl...

Exchange 5.5 message recovery
How can i recover some messages deleted by an admin from the clean mailbox option on the server any help is apreciated Thanks if you have DIR configured, you should be able to recover them via Outlook...this might help... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/178630/EN-US/ "Blandip" <Blandip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:621DDA11-F9E9-45A6-AA45-DF71FE142AB3@microsoft.com... > How can i recover some messages deleted by an admin from the clean mailbox > option on the server > > any help is apreciated > > Thanks ...

POS Sync After Every Z Report
Hi All~ I'm wondering if it's the expected behavior to have a POS on another station sync every time a Z report is ran? Should the database sync every time? I thought only when the POS was in offline status. I don't believe the POS is offline everyday, but everyday when we take a Z report, the database syncs with the POS with the database. Is this expected? Hi Jerry, It syncs every z because there may be changes to the items, taxes and other databases. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0411161303.32f35868@posting.googl...

NDR 550 5.7.0 Message Size Violation
one of my users send an email to 14 addresses with a 4 MB .doc attachement. 2 of them came back with the following messsage the rest received the mail. Can anyone tell me what the error is and why it only occurs on this reciepient. From: System Administrator Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 3:24 PM To: lwood@topeka.org Subject: Undeliverable:FW: GFOA Standing Committee Application Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: GFOA Standing Committee Application Sent: 8/24/2004 3:19 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: ...

Remote sync
Is there a software out there that I can use to either remote sync my Outlook contact and calendar from my office to my home pc, or remotely update the calendar to my home pc without connecting to an exchange server. I have a standalone desktop running xp and connecting to a cable modem at home and I want to update my outlook calendar and contact from the office(T1 line). I will buy any device that will do the job. Ipaq, Palm or AT&T blackberry 7210 or anything works. If there is no software to do this, is it possible to do it with any other solution. Any suggestion will be very greatly a...

OneNote sync no linger syncs
I have oneNote 2007 installed on Laptop with Windows Vista. It has been syncing with my Pocket PC but it no longer does. Updates on either device are not carried to the other. I have uninstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC with no effect. What should I do? Thanks ....and I assume you REinstalled OneNote on the Pocket PC? What OS is the Pocket PC running? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazo...

Problems with Spam-Relay Exch 5.5
Hello, if I look into Configuration -> Connections -> Internet Mail Service -> Queue There are often entries like this: Target Host: yahoo.ca Sender: <> How can someone use our Mailserver as Relay for spamming? We have routing restricions so that only autheticated Clients are allowed. If I check via telnet 25 the server there is a message "relaying is prohibited" displayed. What else can I do to make the server more secure? Regards, Claus-Stefan, MCSA "Claus-Stefan Duffner" <duffner.claus-stefan@koepfer.com> wrote in message news:OWlJX8NOEHA.3044@...

Outlook 2003 Question #5
Could someone please tell me if it is possible to export the email address from outlook. I do not mean contacts, I mean when you start typing in an address and it apears in the to field even though you dont have the address in the contacts folder? I hope this makes sence...... Thanks in advance -- www.sg-consultancy.co.uk There is no address book in Outlook. All contact data is stored in Contacts Folders You are referring to the autocompletion cache, which is stored as a separate file with an NK2 extension. You can copy and transfer that file: http://www.ingressor.com/autocompletet...

money deposited into an account with 6.5% interest-amount of year
Try again. This time put a short description of your problem in the subject and explain what you would like to do in the body of your post. gls858 ...

Outlook not syncing correctly
Hi Friday I had a nasty disk failure of a server which services a small network, it has only about 5 users. It's the only server in the AD, running as DC ofcourse, W2003 Sp1, Exchange 2003 Sp2. The disk was dead as dead can be. So the disaster recovery plan kicks in... yeah right. Last good tape turned out to be from august 15th 2005. Don't get me started on why. I put in a new disk, installed W2003 SP1 eval edition (only cd arround), restored from tape the c-drive, system state and exchange. After a few reboots solving minor issues about WMI etc, I started checking my mailboxes. Wit...

how do I open documents created in publisher on my Ipaq 2495
I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a message that tells me to run the application first. What does this mean? I can open a document created with Word. I don't think the there is a mobile version of Publisher. At least I've never heard of one. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "becki" <becki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E0C792F-9BF1-4C01-AB99-0462A22399A1@microsoft.com... >I cannot open a document created in publisher 2002 on my Ipaq 2495. I get a > message that tells me to run the app...

IF two different conditions are met #5
Not working either -- Anna ----------------------------------------------------------------------- AnnaV's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=961 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27065 ...

sync
I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew calendar. Can some body guide me? Thanks AN AN wrote: > I have the hebrew calendar enabled as the alternate calendar in my > outlook2003. I have the latest version of Active Sync. I am able to > sync the normal english calendar but i cannot sync the hebrew > calendar. Can some body guide me? > > Thanks > > AN Hi - might want to post in a PocketPC / Activesync group f...

Automate sync deactivating
We've got about 40,000 contacts in our CRM 3.0 implementation with about 30 owners. We would like to disable the syncing of contacts and the removal of the CRM-sourced contacts in Outlook in an automated fashion. Is there a way to do this? We could go around to all of the workstations, but would prefer a script or something to handle it. I tried playing around with the SyncContact registry setting in the HKCU\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient key, but it didn't seem to have an effect. Also, to prevent these from happening in the future, can the installs be set to default with ...

Exchange 5.5 Updates?
Hello. We have an Exchange 5.5 SP4 Server running on a Windows 2000 SP4 Server. Over the last year we have applied a few hotfixes to Exchange 5.5 but we have no idea what has been applied and what patches, hotfixes, rollup packages, etc. are available to be applied. We are trying to get our Exchange 5.5 SP4 Server as current as we can before our migration to Exchange 2003 in a few months. Is there some type of utility (like www.windowsupdate.com) out there that can tell me what patches, hotfixes, and rollup packages I still need to apply to my Exchange 5.5 Server? Also, do you have to ...

Custom formatting #5
I have created a custom cell format but it doesn't seem to get saved when I exit the worksheet. What am I doing wrong? Does this mean when you reopen the workbook, that custom cell format isn't there? (If yes, did you remember to save your workbook when closing?) or does this mean that the custom format isn't available in a different workbook. If yes to this, just copy that cell, the paste special|formats into the workbook you want. Then you'll have it and can use it for other cells. After you use it for real, you can clean up that cell you pasted into. Marta wrote: &...

Bills Summary out of Sync with MSN Bill Pay
I am currently using Money 2006 Deluxe. I am currently using MSN Bill Pay as my online bill pay service. I have noticed over the last few months of using Money 2006 (and this happened with 2005, though not as frequently) that the Bills Summary gets out of sync with my MSN Bill Pay. Basically, it will show bills due in February of 2006 when they are due in October 2005. It throws off the cash flow since the cash flow uses the data from the Bills Summary. I can check the settings in MSN Bill Pay and the payment dates are correct. The only way to "fix" this problem is to re-...

Upgradeing from 5.5 to 2003
Anyone have any feedback on how to upgrade from NT 4.0 sp/6a and Exchange 5.5 to Windows Server 2003 and Exchange 2003? I hear you can't do an in place upgrade. Anyone have any white papers or web links to docs. that talk about doing it? You can send any docs. to the address below. Thanks for any feedback. Lamar lamart2255(-at-)yahoo-(dot)-(com) Exchange Server 2003 Deployment Guide http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Exchange2003/proddocs/library/DepGuide.asp -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

ExMerge with Exchange 5.5
Does anyone have good information on the ExMerge command? I need to clean out some old maiboxes and I want to archive the mailbox before deleteing it. Does this also copy the Calender, Tasks, and Contacts? Thanks, Erin exmerge will make a complete copy of the mailbox (including items in the dumpster, if you so specify in "options")... "EMcGrath@HCA_NOSPAM_Vendor.com" <EMcGrathHCANOSPAMVendorcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94BD993A-8212-488C-9ECB-0FB97535BA4F@microsoft.com... > Does anyone have good information on the ExMerge command? I ...

Documentation on TFAT on Windows CE 5.0
Hello, I can't find any documentation on TFAT on Windows CE 5.0. At the following link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms885457.aspx there isn't a documentation link where is explained Transaction-safe FAT File System (TFAT). It's different from FAT File System that has a link to : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms885394.aspx Thanks, Paolo http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa911939.aspx . By the way you can find the same info in your local help -- Luca Calligaris (MVP-Windows Embedded) l.calligaris.nospam@eurotech.it.nospam www.eur...

Sync to Iphone
Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / ipod touch. Do you recommend it? "les" <lester12345@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com... > Anyone know of any apps that enable one to sync tasks to my iphone / > ipod touch. Do you recommend it? The world would be a better place if Microsoft and Apple just got along. In article <f0661183-36c5-4381-8caa-18bf4a0a6e30 @z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>, lester12345@gmail.com says... > > Anyone know of any apps that...

Exchange 5.5 migration
I have SBS NT4 1*PDC with Exch. 5.5 i need upradge to W2K with AC,DNS,Exch. 5.5. Its possible use Active Directory Migration Tool + install Active Drirectory Connector for transfer from PDC to W2K ? What is good idea ? Thanks in advance "Mig45" <mig45@volny.cz> wrote: >I have SBS NT4 1*PDC with Exch. 5.5 i need upradge to W2K with AC,DNS,Exch. >5.5. > >Its possible use Active Directory Migration Tool + install Active Drirectory >Connector for transfer from PDC to W2K ? > >What is good idea ? > > > >Thanks in advance > I think the bes...

Moving Number of Mailboxes from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2K3
Dear Fellow Admins and Admins-In-Waiting Here's the scenario - Have successfully upgraded about a dozen Exchange 5.5 sites to Exchange 2K3 and as such all is well and good. However need good advise on simultaneously moving a number of mailboxes from EXCH 5.5 to EXCH 2K3 in one hit!!!!! I think its possible, but cannot quite put my finger on where to achive this joy.........oh and I dont want to spend more money on yet another fantastic 3rd party tool. Your collective wisdom is very much sought after and deeply appreciated............ Many Thanks In Advance -- The_JAT "T...

Bank Of America Credit Card
Damn it! Microsoft, whats going on here!!!! If I add my Bank Of America credit card account via MS it synchronizes the account and all is well. If I then sync Money 2005 it sees the acocunt and adds it. If I try to sync money 2005, it says that there is no provider available for my BoafA credit card. But! If I go back online I can do it via money. Now for the really annoying part.. Eventually, Money 2005 disables the online sync and the next time I sign on MSN its disabled here as well. This is clearly a problem with 2005 because I had no problems with 2004. Brian, here's the possi...

MS Money Project Leader needs FIRED- NO SYNC?
What in the heck was the idiot project leader for MS Money thinking when it was determined that Money 2007 shouldn't sync with a Pocket PC? And what is MS thinking when it determined that Windows Mobile 2005 wouldn't sync with ANY version of Money? People, I thought software and PDA's were supposed to HELP with productivity. What idiot is running the show at MS for their Mobile and productivity product lines? These two decisions have immediately kept me from buying MS Money 2007 (a product line I've used for YEARS) as well as upgrading to a newer Pocket PC. Way to go MS! ...