Switching between alternate reply to addresses

Our organization supports multiple email domains. Some users have email
addresses in two domains and they need to be able to switch between two
reply to addresses easily.

In Outlook, the FROM field will default to the users primary SMTP address.

Can anyone suggest a method of switching between two or more reply to
addresses?

Thanks
Katarina Barjaktarevic

Take a look at ChooseFrom application:
http://www.ivasoft.biz/choosefrom.html

--
Regards,

Victor Ivanidze,
software developer
www.ivasoft.biz

"Katarina Barjaktarevic" <katarina_barj@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Our organization supports multiple email domains. Some users have email
> addresses in two domains and they need to be able to switch between two
> reply to addresses easily.
>
> In Outlook, the FROM field will default to the users primary SMTP address.
>

> Can anyone suggest a method of switching between two or more reply to
> addresses?
>
> Thanks
> Katarina Barjaktarevic

0
no1498 (362)

Can I duplicate an event? What are the alternatives?
I'm a physician trying to create a calendar that I'll share with other users on our SBS2008/Exchange 2007 LAN. After reading that I shouldn't try to do it using Public Folders (MS Office Outlook 2007 Inside Out), MS MVP Leonid S. Knyshov corrected that noting that Public Folders will be supported until 2020 (by which time we won't HAVE medical care in the US unless Congress gets busy and stops just supporting the giant insurance companies who hand them checks under the table). Anyway, I now have a calendar; not pretty, but functional. For years, my personal infor...

Check mail from another address!
Hi, I have mu outlook express 6 setup to check my mail and my wifes as she rarely goes on. I thought I can download from tiscali.pop and set "leave copy on server". But oddly, most mails I have received to not show when she finally gets to go into OE6 later. I've just sent her a couple of test massages that appear in my box after a quick send/rcve. Then I log out and into her OE6 and they are there? Why aren't others there? Any thoughts. tia, Richard Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server on both machines. On one machine only, check to Delete messages a...

Alternative Logon Screen Not Working
I'm trying to log into the Admin account on a Windows XP machine. Normally I would use the CTRL+ALT+DEL to bring up the alternative logon screen. But for some reason on this particular device it is not working. I can hit CTRL+ALT+DEL over and over and over... The need logon screen never appears. So I am unable to log into the machine as Admin. I'm aware I can 'unhide' the Administrator account from the Welcome screen, but I don't want to do this... What would cause the CTRL+ALT+DEL not to bring up the Logon Screen?? -- CaffeineRush --------------------...

Can you switch a documnet from a poster to a letter?
Once you created a poster can you resize it to a letter? I know that you can resize the paper, but the test remains poster size. I would create a .pdf file with that poster and then using Reader, print and scale it down to letter size. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "o2binny" <o2binny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7EC493A-5E9E-4485-A710-9C5748010316@microsoft.com... > Once you created a poster can you resize it to a letter? I know that you > can > resize th...

Where can I see the email address...
...of a mail-enabled public folder in exchange 2003? Using Outlook 2002, I created a public folder called "Admin's Folder" that contains mail and post items. ESM - Public Folder - Admin's Folder - Properties, Email Addresses tab has nothing in the list. Right click Admin's Folder - All tasks - Mail Enable, I got an error "This folder is already mail-enabled". So where and what is the email address? How can I change it? Am I supposed to create public folder from ESM instead of Outlook? In ESM, right click the Admin Folder and under All Tasks it should say Ma...

Adding addresses to Address Book
I have a large group of emails I want to add their addresses to my address book. Do I have to open each one and add to the address book or is there a way I can select the headers of all the emails and add all of them at one time to my address book? Thanx, Kelly Kelly wrote: > I have a large group of emails I want to add their addresses to my > address book. Do I have to open each one and add to the address book > or is there a way I can select the headers of all the emails and add > all of them at one time to my address book? > > Thanx, > Kelly I think it's ...

Outlook 2010: multiple addresses per contact
Previous versions (at least 2007) of Outlook included ALL email addresses for each contact when an email was sent to all the contacts in a given category. But 2010 seems to only send the email to the first email address listed for each contact. Is this a bug? How can I get all the email addresses listed for each contact added? ...

Nest IF alternative?
This is probably easy, but I don't have a lot of time to think about it right now. I know you guys will know this. I'd like to write a formula that in a long format would use nested IF statements. I'm sure there would be an easier way. What I'd like to do is: In cell A2: =IF(A1="A",A1,IF(A1="B",A1,IF(A1="C",A1,A3))) Is there an easier way to write this? Thanks, Paul Sorry about your lack of time. Of course, we all have a lot of time to do your work. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "PCLIVE" <pclive@liv...

Hi, I have the following strange behaviour woth Outlook on Windows 2000: David forwards me an email, that he received from Bob. David also CCs Jack and Jill on the same forwarded email, but Bob is not on the CC list. When I hit Reply all, among the receivers is Bob! (Beside David, Jack and Jill, who should really get my reply.) Why does Bob get on my Reply all recipient list - if he was not among the receivers of his forwarded email, sent to me by David? Thanks! Nick I can not reproduce that here. Bob should not be in the reply-all if he was not on the CC or TO list of the message. ...

So why are YOU switching or not switching to Quicken?
I have seen many posts from users who have switched to Quicken and others who have no plans at all to switch to Quicken. I have used MS Money for 10 years and didn't activate Money Plus until this year so I will get updates until the bitter end in Jan 2011. I'm hoping this thread will be useful to discuss reason(s) to switch or not switch that people might not have thought of by themselves. So here the reasons I have come up with for why someone would or would not switch to Quicken. What's yours? Reasons for switching - Upset Microsoft discontinued Money - Your onlin...

How to harvest addresses from my own mailbox for whitellist?
I'm wanting to harvest e-mail addresses from my own Inbox archive folders for a whitelist to use in blocking Spam. It's easy enough to add my Contact e-mail addresses, but i'd additionally like to add any e-mail address from any e-mail i've ever saved. Thanks, -JZ there are a number of utilities that can scan the mailbox and create contacts. http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm#special -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (V...

Alternatives for these functions
Hi I'm looking for any non-mfc alternative function for these two. 1. AfxIsValidAddress 2. ASSERT Can someone please tell me of any non-mfc replacement of these. Regards Usman Hi, "Usman Jamil" wrote: > Hi > > I'm looking for any non-mfc alternative function for these two. > > 1. AfxIsValidAddress // though not sure IsBadReadPtr IsBadWritePtr IsBadCodePtr > 2. ASSERT assert // from <cassert> > > Can someone please tell me of any non-mfc replacement of these. > > Regards > > Usman > > > -- ====== ...

Have switched to Apple Mail!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange Too many problems with syncing, missing email, etc. etc. <br><br>I've now switched to Apple Mail and it works WAY better! How easy was it to transfer all your old email and folders? 2008 was a big disappointment for me because I only got 1 minor feature I was waiting for (thesaurus access) and the HTML editing that nearly everyone asked for since 2004 came out was still missing. In fact, like Office 2007 on the PC, the user interface (in the other office applicat...

Permanent Failure: Other address status
What causes messages to fail with this message? ...

exchange alternative
A few months back I was asking questions about setting up an Exchange server BUT someone pointed me to a company that had software that could synchronise your outlook contacts and calendars using outlook email. Anyone have any ideas what the company was again? There are several listed here: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "R Doornbosch" <NOSPAM@youremail.com> wrote in message news:ObfMMbGAEHA.3456@T...

replies go to secondary address
My husband will send me an email from his personal email address at home. I will hit the 'reply' button and instead of bringing up the email he wrote me from, it brings up and sends to (unless I change it) his work email address. On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:50:01 -0700, JFan <JFan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My husband will send me an email from his personal email address at home. I >will hit the 'reply' button and instead of bringing up the email he wrote me >from, it brings up and sends to (unless I change it) his work email address. View t...

EXCH2003SP1, New Dist Groups not getting email addresses/showing in addr book
I'm not sure what has changed .. 2003 has been up and running since Jan of this year, however now any new dist groups we create (and we do check the create email address box) do not get email addresses assigned via recipient policies or show up in the address book. Yet new users still work fine ? toddr@avalys.com wrote: >I'm not sure what has changed .. 2003 has been up and running since Jan >of this year, however now any new dist groups we create (and we do >check the create email address box) do not get email addresses assigned >via recipient policies or show up in th...

Color alternating Rows
Excel 2007 Any easy way to color alternation rows on an excel sheet? And to make it more complex can I do the above within the constraints of certain columns (color alternation rows onlw between columns 1 and 7 - for example)? Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance You can do it with Conditional Formatting. See www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm for examples. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting www.cpearson.com (email on the web site) "Dave" <dave@accessdatapros> wrote in message news:963EA009-CBE0-4724-9DA2...

Outlook 2003 with sp1, Word as Editor hangs on reply/forward
Hi, I have Office 2003 installed with sp1. I've found an email message which hangs Outlook 2003 replying or forwarding. I use Word as my message editor. The email is html and appears to be formatted correctly. I have saved the source of the email and attempted to open it in IE. The curious thing is that IE will hang for quite a while on my machine trying to download the images (I have a cable modem). Then at the end, it complain about a security risk. Allowing the security risk, shows the remaining items. Even more curious, is when I open the saved html file in Word. It will hang ...

smtp address change
i am running exchange 2003. my company is changing there name i need to have both of the companies names work with email can someone direct me to some good docs on how to do this Yes, follow this article http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF010.html -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "banno" <banno@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F68080E4-AF03-462A-9FBB-17817B07211D@microsoft.com... >i am running exchange 2003. my company is changing there name i need to >have > both of the companies names work wi...

Blank Replies
Windows LiveMail has begun automatically sending blank replies to e-mails I have read. I did not have this problem with LiveMail on my old PC running XP. It began a few days ago with my two-week old PC running Win7. How can I stop it from doing this? -- wblane I suspect you are referring to Windows Live Hotmail instead of Windows Live Mail. If that is the case you probably have the Vacation response ticked in error. If that is so, you can fix it by doing the following: 1. In Windows Live Hotmail, Click on "Options" 2. Click on "More Options" 3. ...

Address bar autocomplete question
I'm running WXP SP2 with IE6 on a freshly reinstalled OS from HP's "full system recovery to original system" type disks. Previously, at some point when I used Google's advanced search http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en, the address bar auto complete dropdown list had something like "Google Advanced Search" from the title of that web page. I liked it in that it was the first item in the list when I type goo in the address bar. On this fresh reinstallation of the OS, that "Google Advanced Search" item is not being set up in th...

How to parse out customer email addresses?
I don't see where the email address is available in any of the reports (including crystal report fields) such that I can dump all of the available customer email addresses to a file to build an email distribution list. Any ideas? Thanx! -=RFM=- hitman, If you are the M$ support plan, there is a Customer List with Email address report in CustomerSource. http://tinyurl.com/42qqo -- * "hitman" <hitman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD42FC6B-A9CD-4F77-A110-DE6AEB41572B@microsoft.com... I don't see where the email address is available in any ...

Changing online payee address
I'm using Money 2002, and pay bills online through my bank. I find that I cannot change the address of an online payee. I get to the window to make changes, but the information is greyed-out, and although the dialog box accepts my changes, it doesn't change the data. Nor can I simply delete the account and start over, because unless I change the payee name, it just goes back to the old, incorrect information. Any clues? Thanks. appears this is problem with your online bank service and not money2002. check with bank website or go to the bank and talk to them. >-----Origina...

pleadings with address too
I have created a pleadings template and that is working fine but need help adding the firm's address to the bottom left side (on the outside of the double lines). I inserted a text box that works out fine, but how can I format the address to appear on every page? Anchor it in the Header or Footer. On Mar 30, 3:52=A0pm, Moose <Mo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created a pleadings template and that is working fine but need hel= p > adding the firm's address to the bottom left side (on the outside of the > double lines). =A0I inserted a text b...