Survey form for Outlook?

I'm part if the IT support for the Hospice I work at. We are thinking of
doing a survey on "How are we doing?". I'm thinking it would be neat if we
could make it an Outlook (we are running Outlook 202 and Exchange 5.5) form
that the user could respond, fill in and send back.

Any thoughts on any existing forms/programs that would let us do that?

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold

0
rasilon1 (689)

Outlook Web Access
We have exchange 2003 sp1 server 2003 sp1and just started setting up a password policy. The problem we are having is that when a user has an expired password and they try to access exchange via the web, they get redirected to a http 403 access denied page instead of the aexp2b page to change their password. They can go to the aexp2b page directly and change the password, they can use the button inside of outlook on the options page to change their password, just doesn't work when redirected at the login. I have verified all the settings, I have ssl installed and configured properly as all ...

Help-outlook xp export
Long story short-dell screwed up and had me reinstall xp on my drive (which was to be replaced) instead of my new drive. I am trying to get to my email on old drive but cannot find it. When I try outlook, it says it was not installed for this user. I think I used default user before with no password-on new install that is not an option. Is there a file extension I can search for to find my old email and contacts? Or any other ideas. Dell is no help on this at all. Learned much about their warranty -service tech simply added new hard drive-no install of OS and the screwed up an...

Outlook Error Message
Just lately, every time I click on Send/Receive, the "Send/Receive Error" message and the yellow triangle appear at the bottom right. And it says "click here". When I do, the dialog box comes up and shows that the procedure for sending an receiving is stopped, but when I close this box, the message at the bottom changes to "Send/Receive 100%". Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to resolve it? Bob ...

Filter by Form with sub form crash
Hi I'm having problems with filter by form causing access 2003 to shut down. Looking at the Northwind database the same thing happens. If a main form has "new additions" setting to no and has sub forms filter by form is used and the data serched on the main fom returns null ( eg some one filters Michal insted of Michael, access crashes. My own forms are linked to queries which results in not allowing "new additions" so this has the same effect in access shutting down. any adivce would be great -- with thanks Mike Mike, I just tried this in Access 2003 ...

Deleting custom forms from personal library
Outlook 2002 Is there an easy way to remove custom forms from personal library? Thanks in advance. ...

Two tables, one form
I have a form that I created in AC2003. This form will merge info from two tables. So I assigned Table1 as the source for the form, inserted all of the columns from Table 1. Next, I changed to source for the form to Table2 and again inserted all of the columns from Table2 onto the form. I then changed the name of all Table2 columns to precede it with an "n". i.e. FirstName became nFirstName. All source for those items for Table2 were changed to have no source. Again, the source for the form is Table1. I lookup a row in Table1 in Table2 and if a match is found, ...

Outlook
Can anyone help me? I just realized that my Outlook/hotmail account has been sending attachment attachments as *.dat files. This occurs randomly, and I don't how to prevent it. I read the article, "How to Prevent the Winmail.dat File from Being Sent to Internet Users" http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=138053. But, I don't understand how to configure my personal address book. I don't even use it. I have contacts set up in Outlook, but I had no idea this was affecting the way their email messages were sent. I use my hotmail account to sent out my resumes...

How do I import ALL my email addresses from Outlook Express to Out
I have used Outlook Express for years. I have many email address in several categories/folders, such as "Friends" and "Personal" and "Business." I bought Outlook 2007 and I am trying to import by email addresses from Outlook Express to Outlook. When I attempt to import, I can import only the category/folder labeled "contacts." I cannot import "Friends" or "Personal," for example. What am I doing incorrectly? Thank you. those are groups - outlook doesn't understand groups. Importing will import all the contacts, incl...

Changing tax forms in MS Money 2004
Is there a way to add/change tax form categories and tax form line categories in MS Money 2004? The old MS Money version I had before used a ".TXT" file that allowed you to edit tax lines but that seems not to be the case in MS Money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Oscar Hoogland wrote: >Is there a way to add/change tax form categories and tax form line >categories in MS Money 2004? The old MS Money version I had before used a >".TXT" file that allowed you to edit tax lines but that seems not to be the >case in MS Money 2004. > See Taxes->T...

Copying forms
I would like to create a tracking spreadsheet that uses forms (pulldowns and checkboxes) as the input method and add rows as new "items" are added, but the forms are not behaving as I would expect. By example: If I put a checkbox over cell A1 and link it to A1, then life is good. But now I want to drag A1 down to A2 and have the same behavior. If I drag A1 down to A2 (or if I copy A1 to A2 using any and all copy methods) the checkbox form shows up in the correct place (over A2) but it is still linked to A1!! Thus I have two forms linked to A1, which is not very useful. ...

Outlook 2003 hanging on exit
I'm having a problem with Outlook 2003 not closing completely when I exit. The icon will not disappear from the task bar. The process will not terminate from the Task Manager unless I manually "End Task" it. I have tried the following: -Uninstall and reinstall Office 2003 -Office Repair -Windows Repair -I've gotten all Windows and Office updates -Ran antivirus and anti-spyware applications -Ran Disk Defrags and Symantec WinDoctor -"End Task"-ed almost everything from the Task Manager None of these things have helped solve the problem. The next step is to re...

Most compressed form of an audio file
Sorry for posting this Quet here, i dont find any news grp regarding audio formats. Any one knows what is the most compressed formof an audio file ?? Thanks Jibesh "jibesh" <jibesh.vp@m2comsys.com> wrote in message news:%23PvtoeFwFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... : Sorry for posting this Quet here, i dont find any news grp regarding audio : formats. : : Any one knows what is the most compressed formof an audio file ?? : : Thanks : Jibesh : A file can be theoretically compressed until each bit contains exactly one bit of information. Many bits contain less information....

Outlook Connector causes Outlook 2007 to not shutdown #4
I have had this problem with Outlook 2007 not shutting down for a long time, but recently, through the process of elimination, I have found that it is being caused by one of my Hotmail accounts, through the Outlook Connector. The actual problem is that Outlook does not exit properly. If I close it, the process can still be seen in Task Manager. When I try to shut down the machine, I get a message saying that Outlook will not shut down, and I need to force it to close. This means that sometimes Outlook needs to check the message store when I start it up again. This does not happen when I r...

Outlook 2002 appointments missing
The following is happening. A supervisor has two delegates. If one delegate accepts the meeting then the second one deletes the notification then the meeting may or may not be removed from the supervisors calendar. Also if the supervisor receives the notification and delets the e-mail since it was already accepted by someone else, the appointment can also be deleted. ...

Cannot remove form data from headers.
I often header word documents with the page number followed by the number of pages in the document as auto-entered text by clicking on the icon in the header toolbar. In a current document, I am unable to remove the "number of pages in document" text. Selecting and cutting (cmd-x) has no effect. Placing the pointer just before the text and forward deleting selects the text without deleting it. Selecting it as above, using right arrow to find the end of it and deleting back with the delete key causes the text to vanish for about 5 seconds then return. This has happened to me before...

Outlook 2007 05-06-10
Outlook 2007 was working fine with Windows 7, then all of a sudden I can't open it and I get this error message: "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x82 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher." Help!!! What did you do just before "all of a sudden" happened? Installs? Deletions? Trials? Updates? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the d...

Outlook Not Responding #5
Does anyone know how to uninstall just Outlook without removing all of office XP. I apparently have some bad emails in my in box because when I try to open these emails outlook locks up. I can start outlook in another user with its own set of personal folders (in box), but I can't open remove any of the emails in corrupted folders. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Milo ...

Changing My Outlook 2003 PST from 97-2002 to Unicode Format?
What is the best way to get the data from my PST - presently in the older Outlook 97-2002 format - into a new PST in the newer Outlook 2003 Unicose format? (I am using Outlook 2003) I've had Outlook installed as part of MS Office for a few years, starting with, I believe, OL 97. Each time I upgraded to a new version, I just ran the installer and allowed it to use the default. When it sensed, or asked and I responded, the previous version's data it just "took over" the existing PST. Always seemed OK to me. But now that I have had Office/Outlook 2003 installed for over a ...

slow query in survey
My query is like below. When I open it, quickly will be opened but I want to go through records in datasheet view, for example go to last record, it takes times (10 seconds) , please help me about the problem. My query: SELECT tbldocserverhyperlink.FileName, tbldocserverhyperlink.Expr1, tbldocserverhyperlink.[Doc No in server], tbldocserverhyperlink.Expr2, tbldocserverhyperlink.[Doc No], tbldocserverhyperlink.hyper, qryKeyWord.[Line Size], qryKeyWord.[Fluid Code], qryKeyWord.[Unit No Iso], qryKeyWord.[Pipe Sequence No], qryKeyWord.[Piping Class], qryKeyWord.[Insulation Code]...

Sum of values in a form
Folks, I have read numerous threads on this topic, and understand that in order for my Sum() to work I need t ensure all references are made back to the Record Source. I have endeavoured to do this, but am still getting #Error. I am trying to Sum the revenue each tenant provides in a given date range, to give a total revenue figure. If the date range is a whole month, then the expression just takes the value of Rent PCM, and not Rent PCM * No. of Days, which would give some unusual results. My Expression looks like this: =Sum(Nz(IIf([Short Let]=-1,[Rent pcm],IIf(Day([Forms]...

Gmail & Outlook Issue (- HELP PLEASE-)
Hello everybody! I'm experiencing a problem to retrieve email from Gmail on Microsoft Outlook 2002. I set everything the way Gmail recomends it... turning on the SSL authentication for both SMTP and POP3 servers.. using ports 995 and 465 (respectively)... activating the SMTP verification for outgoing mail and when I push on the "Test Account Settings" everything is alright: it finds the outgoing mail server, the incoming mail server, it logs onto the incoming mail server BUT (huge big) it's unable to send a test message e-mail... How is that possible ??? It sends the follow...

Form Event
On my Switchboard I have a Combo box. When you make a selection from the dropdown (combo31), the corresponding report will open. When you close the report, you are back to the Switchboard. What can I add to my Switchboard Form Events to have Combo31 show blank. I tried doing a combo31.requery, but it did not work. Suggestions? You mean you want to stop the combo box from showing a selected row? Me!Combo31 = Null -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele Co-author: Access 2010 Solutions, published by Wiley (no e-mails, please!) "Pas...

Outlook Contacts & Act 2000
Any ideas on inporting a file from ACT 2000 into Office Outlook Contacts 2003? Need to get my customer list from the boss but want to use Contacts not ACT Hi Duke, please use the import function to import ACT Contacts. FILE | IMPORT | From other programs or file | the first one is ACT -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Duke" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:42c301c47320$7c3e9380$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Any ideas on inporting a fi...

Autocomplete in Outlook
How can the autocomplete function within the address bar of Outlook be disabled? I do not want suggestions of e-mail addresses to come up anymore when I type the first letter of the address. Turn off autocomplete in Tools, since you dont mention version of Outlook you'll have to search within Tools "Dray" <Dray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D8FDD50-9BC2-4A32-BF0F-2EC882E78D00@microsoft.com... > How can the autocomplete function within the address bar of Outlook be > disabled? I do not want suggestions of e-mail addresses to come up a...

sending mail from outlook
my outlook recieves but won't send my mail. Does anyone else experience this problem? How can I get my mail out? ...