Store.exe #4

Hi All:

I have win2k with Ex2k. My exchange is to slow.
The store.exe service is utilizing around 700 K.
My Priv1.edb is 2.2 gb, Priv.stm is 5.3 gb
and Pub1.edb&stm 80, 80 mb.

Can i reduce my memory usage. Or there is any other solution .
James .
 Thanks

"James" <sudhir.kashyap@pervasiveone.com> wrote in news:elsqRuGKEHA.808
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> I have win2k with Ex2k. My exchange is to slow.
> The store.exe service is utilizing around 700 K.
> My Priv1.edb is 2.2 gb, Priv.stm is 5.3 gb
> and Pub1.edb&stm 80, 80 mb.

Exchange by design will use all of the memory available in a system. I
assume you  mean the system is using 700Mb of memory? What do you mean by
too slow? How many users do you have on the system? What hardware are you
using?

Regards,

--
Arlo Clizer
Exchange MVP

"James" <sudhir.kashyap@pervasiveone.com> wrote in message
> Hi All:
>
> I have win2k with Ex2k. My exchange is to slow.
> The store.exe service is utilizing around 700 K.
> My Priv1.edb is 2.2 gb, Priv.stm is 5.3 gb
> and Pub1.edb&stm 80, 80 mb.
>
> Can i reduce my memory usage. Or there is any other solution .
> James .
> Thanks

0
fritz3985 (77)

Need help!!! #4
To: Bob Phillips Frank Kabel Paul B Debra Dalgleish Thanks so much for the help. Debra, I didn't have to use your idea because the other worked, but I've kept it just in case. roger_hom -- roger_hom ----------------------------------------------------------------------- roger_home's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1643 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27797 ...

Exch 2003 store.exe terminates when ESM Replication Status selected
Exch 2003 SP1 on W2K SP4 - had been 5.5 until moving to Exch 2K swing server. 5.5 removed and Exch 2003 SP1 installed, seemingly OK. Weird problem - if I click on ESM->Administrative groups-> group ->Servers-> server->First Storage Group->Public Folder Store(server) and then click on Replication Status, after a delay I recieve a popup saying, "An error occurred while retrieving the requested information. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is not running or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is unavailable. ID no: c103047d Exchange System Manager...

Multi Store Vouchers
I do not see a way for this to work. I want to be able to give out store credit to our customers but there does not seem a way to make this work for multiple stores. In a single store setup everything is stored in the Voucher table. These vouchers are uploaded during the HQ synchronization but each store does not have access to other stores voucher's. Does anyone have any insight on how I could get this resolved? Thanks, Dan I take it you are trying to issue Store Credit for returns, not actually trying to implement a voucher system for gift cards/certificates. If this is corre...

Stored Procedure error message
Hi, I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, tables are creating properly. But the issue is after login into Great Plains I am getting the following error "The Stored Procedure GrantAccess() of form Sql maintenance : 69: pass through Sql returned the following results :DBMS :15151, Microsoft Dynamics GP:0" Any Idea Please... Jack Hi Friends, I got the solution my slef and issue has resolved.. Thanks, Jack "Jack" wrote: > Hi, > > I have written scipt in Dex to create tables. After I have added chunk file, > table...

HQ/Store date mismatch
We just deployed our 3rd store and eveyrthing was working fine, transactions were being uploaded and everything. Then, the store ops DB computer got moved, and I guess at some point someone changed the date on the computer to be a month in advance. Now, all of our transactions from 4/25/2006 to 4/27/2006 are actually in the DB as 5/25/2006 to 5/27/2006. I just discovered the problem and changed the date on the Store Ops machine, but I don't know what the best way to fix these transactions is, or if it is even possible. What I'd like to do is go change all of these transac...

Outlook XP autofill To field
Outlook XP ... When typing in names in the To field of new messages Outlook will start to show names that have either already been typed, sent to or appear in the Contact list. Where is this "autofill" list kept? Is it user accessible? I'd like to get rid of some of the names that are not already in my Contacts. You can just use the down arrow key to highlight a name that is incorrect or whose address has changed and press delete. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding ...

Managing users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings
Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) By "settings" I mean all those settings in the users' personal CRM 4.0 for Outlook options: eg when synchronization occurs, what gets synchronized, local data groups etc...; Thanks! I have the same question, is there no ADM template for CRM? "Peter Lynch" wrote: > Is there a way to centrally manage users' CRM 4.0 for Outlook settings? > (Perhaps via AD group policy, for example) > > By "settings" I mean all tho...

Average Sales per Store
Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for Department and Category if possible. I have tried to modify it myself, but I'm a beginner at this and I keep coming up short. One other thing that may be useful is if it can summarize by date also - would be nice to see how the values change over the course of a week or so. "Jason Kelton" wrote: > Need help modifying the RMS "Average Sales per Store" report that is found in > CustomerSource. Would like to add filters for D...

STMAP.EXE application error
I run 2003 Outlook professional on my PC and our email runs through Exchange Server. I started getting "STMAP.EXE Application Error" and STMAPI errors about 2 months ago. Happens at random times and I sometimes get the STMAPI error when shutting down Outlook. The Stmap.exe error gives me these details - The instruction at "0x774fdf0b" referenced memory at "0x00000028". The memory could not be "Read". STmapi error states - STMAPI has encountered a problem and needs to Close. In the viewer pane it says - "This item cannot be displayed ...

CRM 4.0 Marketing list convert multiple leads
Hello: I was directed to the mass lead conversion located within the marketing list feature from another post. However, when I try to update multiple leads into an account / contact / opportunity I get the error: An error has occurred. Not all records in the requested operation were updated. Does anyone have a workaround or solution for this? It just seems to be an error out of the box. ...

Virtual SMTP Server causing inetinfo.exe to use load of RAM
Hi ALL I have an Exchange Server 2000(SP3) running on a Windows Server 2000 (SP4) box. As soon as I start the Default SMTP Virtual Server the inetinfo.exe steadily eats all the remaining RAM up and stalls the server. I have spent ages googling on this one alas to no avail. Any help or guidance welcome Martin "Martin" <martin@purplespot.co.uk> wrote: >I have an Exchange Server 2000(SP3) running on a Windows Server 2000 (SP4) >box. As soon as I start the Default SMTP Virtual Server the inetinfo.exe >steadily eats all the remaining RAM up and stalls the serve...

Store Credit multi Store
Good Day, Can someone give advice about how to set up Store Credits for a multi store enterprise. Currently the client use store credits/vouchers at store location only and can only redeem a Store Credit where it was issued. We would like to set it up so that they can redeem a store credit at any store location no matter where it was issued. Three stores connected via HQ. Thanks in Advance. I believe you can set up an account type and call it 'store credit' or something, then when you enter the new customer information for the person receiving store credit you simply assig...

CRM 4.0 sales pipeline report
CRM 4.0 sales pipeline report is not working. i had installed crm three times because i tought that could solve the problem but at last i understand that this is a generic problem. all reports are working but pipeline report is not. anybody could help me ...

Multiple iexplorer.exe on task manager
Everyone is having the same problem. We all download the same "virus", "spyware" etc... Maybe it is in the MS updates...hmm... I have the same problem and here is how it went. Multiple iexplorer.exe, close Iexplorer and 1 to 6 stay in task manager. Read post after post, ran virus scans after virus scans, ran spyware scans and more spyware scans. I gave up! Had a brand new hard drive that I have been wanting to put in my laptop so I decide to redo os on laptop. Loaded OS, Laptop Drivers, and MS updates and that is it, nothing eles. guess what?? as I'm typing...

w3wp.exe
Occaisionally we see that the w3wp.exe process on exchange maxes out the cpu to 100%. On the days theis happens nothing special is going on and I cannot find anything that gives a clue to the cause of this. Any direction would be helpful. On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:53:02 -0700, srollwest <srollwest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Occaisionally we see that the w3wp.exe process on exchange maxes out the cpu >to 100%. >On the days theis happens nothing special is going on and I cannot find >anything that gives a clue to the cause of this. Any direction would be >hel...

Public Folder Store Present on Front-Ends
I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started queueing up and did not start again until I mounted the stores. Why would this be when Microsoft recommends it and what does the PF store have to do with mail flow? I am running Exchange Server 2003 SP2 Tyson <Tyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I ran the EXbpa and it said that it is recommended to dismount the Public >folders stores on my front end severs. When I dismounted them mail started >queueing up and did no...

Copying hotbuttons from store to store?
I have 10 hotbuttons set up in one of our stores and need to copy it to 8 other stores. Is there a certain file I can copy instead of remaking them for each store? Thanks ...

Custom views
I have vers 2002 SP2 When I open an prev backup outlook.pst file, everything seems to be there, including my custom print styles, EXCEPT MY CUSTOM VIEWS ARE MISSING FROM THE VIEW/CURRENT VIEW MENU! Are they not included in outlook.pst file? This has happened twice to me, once a couple of versions ago ...

New stores exported from HQ get original store's configuration....
In a headquarters / store operations environment, are configuration settings "centrally maintained data" that get exported from HQ when a new store is created from HQ? In other words, do the new stores get the configuration settings assigned to the first store in store ops manager - file - configuration - accounts/ordering/inventory/options/etc tabs....? Thanks for any insights. the short answer is no. But it does get some (finding this out as we go). Inventory yes, Ordering dependson what you mean, accounts yes you can send that down, options no. "convoluted" w...

Stuck in outbox #4
I have outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 server, and I have two users usin a couple of Outlook forms to communicate. Here�s the scenario of my problem: User1 sends form1 to user2 User2 opens form1 and clicks on "reply" form2 is opened to send the answer to User1. User2 gets the message (form2) BUT.... in User1's machine the message remains in the outbox (never gets to th "sent items" folder). Any Ideas? Thanks Cristobal ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ...

Business Management Error Move CRM 4.0 Database to Different Machi
Hi, I have backed up a CRM 4.0 _MSCRM and MSCRM_Config database from one machine and restored both on another machine ( Which had been useing a test database). After restoring both databases on the new host I used the Deployment Manger to import the restored database. After completing the import when I attempt to open CRM I get an error message saying " Business Management Error The user ID associated the current record is not valid" From the server where I'm logged an as Administrator On client PC I get the following. Server Error in '/...

Can I print 3 weeks of a monthly calendar rather than all 4/5 week
I realize that Outlook prints the number of weeks which are contained in the month reqested. This month, January, there are 6 weeks, therefore the calendar is printing 6 weeks and is very cluttered. I would like to print 3 weeks only...the week we are in and the following 2 weeks. There is an option to choose print dates (start and end dates) but the default always prints the 6 weeks from the start date but doesn't allow the end date I have chosen. 3 Weeks show up on the screen by highlighting the calendar, but it won't print just 3 weeks even by inserting the end dat...

NDR 4.4.7
The email sent has an 3mb excel file attachment with macros and links. The remote server admin says the email is not reaching their server. I can email a 2mb .pdf or 3mb excel file with no macros or links to the same individual and he receives the email fine. The administrator at the other end says it is not their servers...how can I convince him - will message tracking give me enough. Also, I can send the 3mb excel file with macros and links to other exchange servers without an issue Tracking won't give you information. Turn up message logging and look in there. "Cindy&q...

Users receiving 4 email notificattions that their mailboxes are over the IS size limit
What would cause 4 instead of 1 messages to be sent? Thanks for any info, Dan Dan, I'm guessing that you have your mailbox management process running 4 times. These instructions are for E2003. Right-click on your server name, choose properties, then select the Mailbox Management tab, click Customize and see which slots you have selected for the process to run. HTH Dan wrote: > What would cause 4 instead of 1 messages to be sent? > > Thanks for any info, > Dan > > In the schedule property page, you probably selected the block using the hour view instead of...

Hotmail Account #4
Can I create a Hotmail-account in Outlook 2007, like in Outlook Express? Greeetzzzz, Henk. "Henk Loosbroek" <NO*h*e*n*k*l*b*r*SPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a638e8085dd8c94feb88f77836@news... > Can I create a Hotmail-account in Outlook 2007, like in Outlook Express? > > Greeetzzzz, > > Henk. > > NO, the only MS product for hotmail (FREE) is Windows Live Mail Desktop http://ideas.live.com, this MS outlook plugin for MSN Hotmail http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=aa0ad3b0-e1a4-4990-a2be-dde78fed0709&DisplayLang=en ...