Storage limits list

Users have custom define storage limits for maiboxes. How can i see a list
of all users storage limits (warning, prohibit send, prohibit receive)?
System is Win2003, Exchange2003.

Thanx,
Rok

0
rok1 (3)

Limit everyone mailbox usage
In exchange 5.5 is there a way to limit the users of the everyone mailbox? Thanks, John "John" <johnmo@ci.kennewick.wa.us> wrote: >In exchange 5.5 is there a way to limit the users of the >everyone mailbox? There's no "Everyone" mailbox unless you created one. If you don;t want someone to use the mailbox then make sure they aren't assigned the role of "User" on that mailbox. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Purchase Order from a list box
I have a report situation, i want to print a PO report that has the VendorName, ItemName and Quantity. on my Click Print action for this report, i set the criteria to be OrderNo since i am selecting from a list box. however, i am getting repeated ItemNames on my PO reports and that's because if i select multiple Orders with same line Items, it will repeate the item. summary: if i dont include OrderNo on my report's RowSource query, i will get an error and this because i use OrderNo as a criteria on my click print action. the query that's the row source to my PO report ha...

Safe Sender List query Outlook 2003
Under Junk Mail Options, I have ticked the box "Safe List only: Only email from people on your Safe Senders or Safe Recipients List will be delivered to your Inbox". I have just had an email from someone who is NOT on either list. How did that happen? Please update your Outlook to get the latest junk email protection. In case that does not work create a new profile Sharath "Gordon" <gordon@localhost.localdomain> wrote in message news:eoR%23EXjQGHA.2436@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Under Junk Mail Options, I have ticked the box "Safe List only: Only emai...

Argument Limits
I am trying to use "IF" statements to figure a value for mortgage insurance but after a number of statements that work fine, the formula quits working. Is there a limit on characters or number of arguments. I have 9 products (they can be grouped into 2 groups) and 4 downpayment brackets that determine the MI rate, i.e. 30 YR FIXED,80.01-85% down,MI rate is .32% so monthly MI would be (loan amount*.0032/12) Any suggestions w/o programming would be appreciated. Robert Hi Robert, See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/nested.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Exc...

5.5: use contacts public folder as mailing list?
Hi everybody, I have unsuccessfully been trying to set up some kind of simple mailing list based on the contents of a public folder. I have found a workaround using an Outlook 97 local address book, but I can't believe that that is the only answer. I have tried setting up a distribution list, but emails sent to that list just end up in that folder, rather than use the addresses from the folder. The usenet provided me with similar questions from the past, but surprisingly I couldn't find an answer. Michael ...

Smart List default window size in GP v10.0
This is not a big deal, but is it possible in 10 to set the default window size for Smart List to the large window, instead of having to drag it open or maximize each time? -- BrianB Brian, David Musgrave just recently wrote a VBA sample app on how to have a window remember its size and position. it is posted on his blog, please check it out at http://blogs.msdn.com/davidmusgrave/archive/2008/07/06/vba-screen-size-and-position-sample.aspx Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "BrianB" wrote: &g...

List number of permutations for text nums
I've got 4 digit text nums in A1 down In B1 down, I would like to list the corresponding number of permutations, eg: 7777 1 1777 4 0044 6 2477 12 1234 24 Game for any formula, udf or other vba solution Thanks for insights Sub permutations() Dim I As Integer, J As Integer, Rng As Integer Rng =3D Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row J =3D 1 Range("A1").Select Do Until ActiveCell.Value =3D "" For I =3D 1 To Rng Cells(J, "D").Value =3D "'" & ActiveCell & Cells(I, &qu...

Advanced Find Limits
I was wondering what the limits on Advanced Find are. Does anyone know what the max records returned is? My experience so far is 10,000 records, does that sound correct? Thanks for any info. Hey there, yes the max # of records is 10,000. Find 10,000 limiting?? So did we! Check out this guy's blog on how to cheat the system. http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/2006/11/maximum-amount-of-records-in-excel.html "dmiller" wrote: > I was wondering what the limits on Advanced Find are. Does anyone know what > the max records returned is? My experience so far is 10,000 rec...

excel-convert list of 52 into a form with each entry on a single
how do I convert a list of 52 on an excel worksheet into 52 single printable forms? You wouild need to look up Excel 'Help' on mail merge, the Excel fil acts as the secondary merge file in MS Word -- Bryan Hesse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2105 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39076 ...

Default web site lists exchange in error?
In IIS the following web sites are shown as in ERROR: public, exchange and exadmin. the default web sites port has been changed due to firewall issues is this why they are in error. If not how do I find out the cause. Jim I am running exchange 2000 Thank you "Benoit Boudeville" <BenoitBoudeville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07C777C8-255C-4876-B7C7-6B9A10C92732@microsoft.com... > > I believe you are using Exchange 2000, if yes this is normal since IIS starts before the Information Store service (and so, before the store can be mounted). Since IIS ...

How to create a blank storage group and also remove storage groups
Hello everyone, I have moved my mailboxes to another server but I will still like to keep the previous server running for the SMTP gateway and site connectors, etc. I like to get rid of the storage goups first. Can I just go and delete the mailbox stores and then the storage groups, or is there any other process I need to do? Also I know I have to keep the default "First storage group/Mailbox Store (servername)" alive for the services to run since the system attendent account is on it, but I like to empty the database. Although I have moved all the mailboxes but the dat...

how do I limit trendline data
I have a sinple graph with data for 12 months plus a YTD line. When I set a trend line it includes the YTD data. How can I only show the trend for the 12 months Plot the 12 months data seperately (i.e., as an additional series). Now, create a trendline for that series. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <C9E472EE-9FF4-467E-AA0E-3C668AFD926C@microsoft.com>, Johnj_ 911@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a sinple graph with data for 12 months plus a YTD line. When ...

Distribution Lists #12
Does anyone know how to hide the individual names in a distribution list and only allow the group name to be seen? >-----Original Message----- >Does anyone know how to hide the individual names in a >distribution list and only allow the group name to be seen? >. >In Exchange Admin, if you go to the properties of the particular Dis. List, and click on the Advanced tab, there is an option there to 'hide membership from address book'. ...

no notification from list control when check box selected?
hi there i have a list control in an MFC app for which i set CheckBoxes ON (LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) i need to know when the user checks/unchecks any item is there a specific notification sent to the owner when the user checks/unchecks an item? or do i watch for the more general LVN_ITEM_CHANGED notification (which doesn't seem to give info specific to checking/unchecking - the closest thing seems to be a State Image Mask change)? tia bhu >i have a list control in an MFC app for which i set CheckBoxes ON >(LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) > >i need to know when the user checks/unchecks any ...

Can I retrieve deleted storage folders
Can I retrieve deleted storage folders, before closing the window of course. I am thinking of the " Reopen closed tap" action on windows 8. - Thanks, Otzi Your deleted storage folders should be in the "Deleted items" folder within "Storage folders" if you haven't emptied the Deleted items folder. Just move (or drag) them from "Deleted items" to where you want it to be. "otzi" <otzi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BED1801-6F70-4269-B04A-5887715BB880@microsoft.com... > Can I retrieve deleted storage ...

central storage of .pst files ..
Is there anyway off setting a central files location like a fileserver to store users .pst files , in such a way that which ever pc a user use on the network, their .pst is the same file & thus the emails are always there ? a way seems to me is anyway to deploy a customized package on all pc's that automatically maps that fileserver location for each users individually . input needed thanks On Tue, 17 May 2005 20:09:59 -1000, S t i n g r a y <sting@youbastard.com> wrote: > Is there anyway off setting a central files location like a fileserver to > store users .pst ...

function nesting limitations
I'm trying to write a formula to check for sales totals and then calculate the correct comission. I need to test for nine conditions but Excel limits the nesting to seven. How do I get around this limitation? Look in the help index for LOOKUP or VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Bitter Clinger" <summit.city@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e4KxqRHPJHA.4780@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to write a formula to check for sales totals and then calculate > the correct comission. I need to test for...

Limiting to one number
I have few fields in excel where I should input numeric data (i.e. days of the week - from 1 to 7) Anybody know how can I limit cell to allowing input on juts one number to prevent wrong input? Limiting decimal places is easy but limiting main numeric field...? Highlight the cell and click on Data->Validation. Select "whole number" in the first box. Select "Between" in the second. And input 1 and 7 as the minimun and maximum. "swen@post.com" wrote: > I have few fields in excel where I should input numeric data (i.e. > days of the week - from 1 to ...

warning when send to distribution list
I recently sent an email to a distribution list (about 350 addresses), and got a warning that the some or all of the messages may have not been sent because the server thought I had a Trojan Horse. It then locked up all sending & receiving and the only way I could get rid of it was to do a system restore. I'm using Outlook 2002, and Norton AV. I don't know if was Outlook or Norton, and I talked to my ISP and they said they don't have a block on how many emails can be sent. Is there a setting in Outlook I can change, or would it be the AV? Thank you, Christina I would ag...

Conditional population of list boxes in Excel?
I have two list boxes that I want to populate in my worksheet which are Marketing Group and Promotion Type. I want the Promotion Type values to be populated based on the value that is selected in the Marketing Group field. I can setup a lookup table on a hidden sheet, but I can't figure out how to link them up. Can anyone help me? I'm using Excel version 2002. All the info at : http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html "ccoursey" <ccoursey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C68EDA2F-2D38-4453-97BF-A2BF705E511B@microsoft.com... >I have two ...

List Box Selection
I am having trouble underrstanding why this code is flawed The first row in my List Box "Acura" is NOT getting selected... All other rows are selected and highlighted...WHY? SelectMake is a Check Box; any help appreciated Private Sub SelectMake_AfterUpdate() Dim varItem As Variant Dim strWhere As String Dim varSelected As Variant 'Select corresponding rows in lstMake List Box; Update lstModel If Me.SelectMake = -1 And Me.lstType.Column(1) = "Asian" Then SetSelections Me.lstMake, 0, "Acura", "Asuna", "Daihatsu"...

Use Outlook to Administer the Global Address List
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C56DCF.F8272520 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is it possible to use Outlook 2003 to administer an Exchange 2003 Global = Address List? If yes, how. Thanks in advance. --=20 D. Lewis "Just trying to keep life simple." ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C56DCF.F8272520 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"&g...

Coustom Data storage Location and Backing up and Restoring stuff.
Hi Everyone Got a question, I have my WINDOWS LIVE MAIL store folder located at: D:\Christopher\Stuff To Keep\Application Data\Christopher's Mail I noticed that when I upgraded to Windows 7 ( 5 days ago ) from Windows XP that I just pointed WLM store folder to that D:\Christopher\Stuff To Keep\Application Data\Christopher's Mail closed WLM and then reopened it and magically all of my folders appeared with ALL of the emails in them just like they were. So my question is, if I ever need to reinstall WIN 7 and I get WLM installed and I just point my WLM to that D:...

Contact List/Calendar Outlook 2007
Hello! My pastor and I are wondering if it is possible for me to create a contact list/calendar on MY Outlook and then send him the file so he can install it on HIS Outlook. It would save him a ton of time. I use OE, and would be happy to do this for him if it is possible. Thanks! Becky Please do not multipost. Your question was answered hours ago. -- Russ Valentine "Becky" <Becky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BCDAE03-F042-44E6-B973-3E0797471CB1@microsoft.com... > Hello! > > My pastor and I are wondering if it is possible fo...

HELP MATCHING PHONE NUMBERS ON VOTER LIST [combining lists from different sources]
I have two lists. one list is a contact list of voters that voted in all the past 5 elections. there are no phone numbers on this list (2226 records). the other list a list of voters in general in the area. this list includes telephone numbers (23,214 records). I got these lists from different people so 'John Smith' in list 1 doesn't have the same primary key as 'John Smith' in list 2. What I'd like to do is have a list with all the records from list one with the corresponding phone number from list 2. i can manually look up people's names and addresses and c...